RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Word association thread

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 03/11/2011, 06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warbucks

blueraven

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

blueraven

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Welcome to the next (brown) level.

LostFlunky

UR0E

or is it;

UR0E

URHELLODOLLY

blueraven

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 01/12/2017, 03:28 PMUR0E

or is it;

UR0E

URHELLODOLLY
I don't get the reference. Back to word association:

Browning

esteban

blueraven

Oh. You are not ready. Thanks, NecroPhile for making me hep.

Quiet

bob

Quote from: blueraven on 01/12/2017, 04:25 PMOh. You are not ready. Thanks, NecroPhile for making me hep.

Quiet
yep, was the first playstation logo with the spikey head polygon max headroom thing.
it was deemed too arrogant so they ditched the campaign.

word:  graveyard

LostFlunky

Quote from: blueraven on 01/12/2017, 04:25 PMOh. You are not ready. Thanks, NecroPhile for making me hep.

Quiet
Browning was still ok, because my second entry was "You are not brownie"

Word: fog

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Warbucks

esteban

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

esteban

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

bob

ToyMachine78

synbiosfan

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

blueraven

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

esteban

Psycho Punch

blueraven

bob

ToyMachine78

blueraven

synbiosfan

esteban

blueraven

esteban

blueraven

synbiosfan

Warbucks

Gredler

esteban

Gredler

esteban

munchiaz

Warbucks

NoSexGex

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

Dicer

esteban

munchiaz

esteban

ToyMachine78