RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

A Huge find! (SuperGrafx protos!)

Started by ccovell, 03/31/2011, 12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rag-time4

Quote from: Keranu on 04/04/2011, 05:26 PMBump!

Quote from: Keranu on 04/01/2011, 08:08 PMHOWEVER Chris did raise something that I never even noticed before: are those 2, 3, 4, 5 ports on the right side of the peripheral really for extra controllers?
Nice bump... I've got to admit I would much rather use a power console than a wimply lil duo tap when playing a 2 player game!

Keranu

Quote from: rag-time4 on 04/05/2011, 12:51 AM

Quote from: Keranu on 04/01/2011, 08:08 PMHOWEVER Chris did raise something that I never even noticed before: are those 2, 3, 4, 5 ports on the right side of the peripheral really for extra controllers?
Nice bump... I've got to admit I would much rather use a power console than a wimply lil duo tap when playing a 2 player game!
LOL especially it it meant the first player had to use the power console controller itself!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

esteban

Quote from: Keranu on 04/05/2011, 02:29 AM

LOL especially it it meant the first player had to use the power console controller itself!
Apparently, NEC designed the Power Console to support daisy-chaining. This allowed up to five Power Consoles to be daisy-chained together for maximum MotoRoader mayhem.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

incrediblehark

i think its hilarious that even the box you used was altered for the page - so nothing on the page was real!

Vecanti

Quote from: esteban on 04/05/2011, 06:53 AMApparently, NEC designed the Power Console to support daisy-chaining. This allowed up to five Power Consoles to be daisy-chained together for maximum MotoRoader mayhem.
That's what I was thinking. 5 of those things at once!  Largest console ever!

blueraven

Quote from: OldRover on 04/04/2011, 04:32 PMAm I the only one who is actually disappointed in this whole thing?
Yes.

By the way @ccovell thanks for the laughs! :mrgreen:

Keranu

Quote from: esteban on 04/05/2011, 06:53 AM
Quote from: Keranu on 04/05/2011, 02:29 AM

Apparently, NEC designed the Power Console to support daisy-chaining. This allowed up to five Power Consoles to be daisy-chained together for maximum MotoRoader mayhem.
That... may just be the greatest Turbo experience of a life time.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

turbokon

Hahahaha, I knew it, good one. =D>
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

ccovell

Thanks!  But a per-page reminder: this was an April Fool's joke.

Psycho Punch

What a classic. And I actually believed all of it, including the coin/note feeder part at the end! Shame on me lol.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Quote from: guest on 03/31/2017, 06:55 PMWhat a classic. And I actually believed all of it, including the coin/note feeder part at the end! Shame on me lol.
I completely forgot that my own comment here: about  daisy-chaining up to 5 Power Consoles for MOTURBO.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Mathius

I was just thinking about this for the first time in years a few minutes ago thanks to my wife reminding me that it was April Fool's Day tomorrow. This necro-bump seems too convenient.

Michirin9801

Thanks for the bump! I never knew about the Power Console, even if this 'find' was an April fools (and I got fooled 5 years later, lol) it was still good learning about something I didn't know, also yeah, it was a good laugh ;3