OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

"Alien Crush" High Scores

Started by chany60126, 04/19/2011, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/01/2014, 08:52 PM
Quote from: guest on 07/01/2014, 05:26 PMnice score, man. geez!
Aren't these scores rather pointless since you can enter any random password and start with an outrageous score?
I reckon that most folks here are honest. That's what I'd like to think, anyway.

That's good enough for me.  :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Phase

Quote from: guest on 07/01/2014, 08:52 PMAren't these scores rather pointless since you can enter any random password and start with an outrageous score?
Maybe in Devils Crush but Alien Crush has no password system and no cheat codes to my knowledge.

Carparama

Congrats on crushing my girlfriend's record. She hasn't played in a year. I wonder if this will inspire her.

roflmao

Quote from: guest on 08/05/2014, 04:24 PMDUDE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR AVATAR?!

Some people are not allowed to change avatars. I thought you were in that club.
I've been meaning to to change it for awhile, but I'm lazy.   :P

I think this is the 5th avatar I've used since I've been here, though the first one didn't last more than a couple of weeks.  I kinda miss the anthropomorphic PCE one so I might go back to it one of these days.  And I turned it into a t-shirt.