RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Need item in "Dragon Slayer"

Started by Bernie, 05/03/2011, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernie

Been playing the game Dragon Slayer pretty much a lot lately, and I am now in the final area.  Thing is, I have missed the "lantern" somewhere along the way.  This item proves worthy, since you may use it over and over to light dark areas, unlike a torch that is used only once then is gone.  The last area has a lot of unlit areas, and my torches just arent cutting it.  If anyone knows the location of this item, I would greatly appreciate some direction...   :-"

SuitedAJ

You can grab it off of Cyclopses as a random drop in Chapter 5. Do you happen to know where or how to get the Venom Fang, Hyper 2000, or Trident? Those are the ones I'm stuck on...

SuitedAJ

Quote from: SuitedAJ on 06/18/2013, 03:42 PMYou can grab it off of Cyclopses as a random drop in Chapter 5. Do you happen to know where or how to get the Venom Fang, Hyper 2000, or Trident? Those are the ones I'm stuck on...
I found the Venom Fang!!! After all these years... Despite the Horn Vipers attaching you "with their venom fang", this is a red herring! The Venom Fang is a random drop off Bulltoads in the same chapter (Ch. 3).

Now all I need are the Hyper 2000 and Trident! Unless someone else has found them in the last 5 years lol...?

roflmao