RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Michael Jackson

Started by KnightWarrior, 08/29/2012, 04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnightWarrior

Anyone a fan??

Would of been 54 today

One of best King of Pop

turboswimbz

Can't say I'm a fan, but i do enjoy many of his songs, The album Thriller is a world classic.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

RegalSin

Jackson was as commercial, as the Super 80's ( 1990s ) could get. He took his medical problem and turned it into music, the sad part is how people did not like the fact he choose to live as a kid, while being an adult.

He even did the music for Sonic 3  ( and 2 ) as well, because he really loved video games. The only reason why people was against, him was that he was originally black. Seriously, he was a great and normal person. I see why he would go to the doctor and live in his dreams, because on the outside he was just a danceaholic. In Return of the living dead, 2 they also had a Jackson Zombie, similar to the one from
Splatter house NES.
IMGIMG

Colossus1574

Fan  :-"

Grew up on Beat It and Thriller in grade 2 or 3 of elementary school.
One of the greatest live performers of our time, puts some of the kiddie acts of today to shame who rely on remixing and lip syncing!
Was so sad to hear about his passing right before his comeback concerts were about to begin in London  :cry:
Yah, he wasn't exactly a role model, but i didnt care about his personal life, rather remember him for his music and performances.

TheClash603

Quote from: Colossus1574 on 08/29/2012, 08:41 PMYah, he wasn't exactly a role model, but i didnt care about his personal life, rather remember him for his music and performances.
This is the sentiment of many.  Is anyone else confused that this guy can get away with doing what he did and be considered a legend?

turbokon

We were a big fan. Every time he had a new
music video, it was like a big event in our household. We had his t-shirts. We used to listen to his music outside late at night and practice the moonwalk. One of my friends mastered both the front an back moonwalks.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Joe Redifer

QuoteIs anyone else confused that this guy can get away with doing what he did
What did he do?

TheClash603

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/29/2012, 09:20 PM
QuoteIs anyone else confused that this guy can get away with doing what he did
What did he do?
He was accused of several instances of child molestation.

If you say he wasn't convicted, then I suppose you think OJ was innocent too?

Rich people get away with anything in this country.  Recently a doctor was driving drunk and texting in my town, when he hit an 18 year old girl and killed her.  The guy then fled the scene and called his lawyer immediately to say "what do I do?"  There was evidence proving he was drunk, texting, and fled the scene...  however, he hired the best lawyers in the city and the defense was a public defender.  The guy ended up with 6 months in minimum security prison (basically a dorm room).  This guy was just rich, imagine if he were rich AND FAMOUS.  This country's legal system is jacked.

wilykat

He was accused of doing naughty stuff with little kids.

Joe Redifer

QuoteRich people get away with anything in this country.  ....  This country's legal system is jacked.
Ah, guilty as charged.  I see.  Definitely guilty in the court of public opinion.  Of course nobody would ever do anything to try and get money from the guy, especially being as weird as he was.  Nah... that could never happen!

OldRover

Innocent until proven guilty is the law of the land... guilty until proven innocent is the law of the media and all Fox News loyalists.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

NightWolve

Was a fan, back when he was black, before his "transformations..." Seeing a thread title on him all of a sudden took me by surprise.

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/30/2012, 12:36 AM
QuoteRich people get away with anything in this country.  ....  This country's legal system is jacked.
Ah, guilty as charged.  I see.  Definitely guilty in the court of public opinion.  Of course nobody would ever do anything to try and get money from the guy, especially being as weird as he was.  Nah... that could never happen!
Yeah, good point. I think he was just way too weird, maybe just very kid-like himself and that's why he liked hanging with kids, so I doubt he ever sexually abused anyone... but then his weirdness gives me pause. There was that interview where he revealed he would let some of the kids sleep with him, you know, a "sleepover..." That's mildly appropriate with biological parents and only up to a certain age, but I don't rule out him and the kids having become that close to feel comfortable with that... I dunno, but you're right, the parents of one of the accusers wanted a pot of gold and they got it in the sum of millions.

Xray

I think the evidence that he was a hopeless boy loving pedo is far beyond any doubt.
So he was a complete POS as a person, and deserved to be castrated, and worse.
I won't deny his talent though, even though its not my style of music. I'm much more the Black Sabbath, Hendrix, Halen, GNR kind of guy ,, But I can listen to some of his songs without wanting to destroy the radio. To save my life I could probably name 6 or 7 of his songs, and they are some catchy tunes.
They were more gimmick than anything in the Motown days ,, But again, success is hard to argue with. He advanced as a talented writer and performer, his sales volume speaks for itself.

I hear people say "Oh yeah, Elvis really sucked, and the Beatles were way over rated" ect ... [I happen to like both of them], I'll just say "Yeah Ok, you go out and sell 125,000,000 records, then your opinion might mean a little more".
Same thing with MJ.

Duo_R

I liked MJ's music, unfortunately his weirdness made it "weird" to listen to his music, until he died (then it was cool again).

With Michael Jackson gone...and Neil Armstrong now dead....we are losing all the Moonwalkers!

Quote from: NightWolve on 08/30/2012, 01:05 AMWas a fan, back when he was black, before his "transformations..." Seeing a thread title on him all of a sudden took me by surprise.

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/30/2012, 12:36 AM
Yeah, good point. I think he was just way too weird, maybe just very kid-like himself and that's why he liked hanging with kids, so I doubt he ever sexually abused anyone... but then his weirdness gives me pause. There was that interview where he revealed he would let some of the kids sleep with him, you know, a "sleepover..." That's mildly appropriate with biological parents and only up to a certain age, but I don't rule out him and the kids having become that close to feel comfortable with that... I dunno, but you're right, the parents of one of the accusers wanted a pot of gold and they got it in the sum of millions.
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Bernie

Xray, there has NEVER been any solid evidence that MJ done anything inappropriate.   It was all he said she said crap.  I want you to think about something for a minute.   The parents that were accusing MJ of molestation,  they dropped it when they got a lump sum of money.  That tells me one of two things is going on there.  Either they were in it for the money to begin with and it was all a scandal.  Or...it was true and money was more important than what happened to their child supposedly.   As a parent I tend to lean towards people going for the jugular cause they knew there would be a payout.  Its bullshit and always was.  Only thing MJ is guilty of is being a weird mofo and loving children and trying to give them happiness that he was robbed of as a child.

Xray

Plenty enough evidence for me, thank you very much.
He bought his way out, no question about it. You think kids knowing about warts on his cock that just happened to match warts that were in fact on his cock was just a made up coincidence ? You think details of him plying children with alcohol in the form of "Jesus Juice" was just innocent childs play ? You think routinely laying in bed with kids is healthy, harmless bonding ?
Nuh uh - He was a classic pedo, pure n simple - And a pretty obvious and outgoing one, at that. His every action, from buying a private zoo and amusement park to his constant Toys R US shopping sprees with various target children were nothing more than good old fashioned child grooming.

As far as the parents, they sure as hell should have been charged with child abuse for letting their kids hang out with this known creep.
They were for sure after some $$, and didn't mind putting their own children in harms way to get it.

Bernie

Lol.  Choose to believe whatever the media says.  I cant make ya see things differently.

SMF

Finally, Jordan Chandler admits he lied about Michael Jackson of indecency, which became the pilot to the court case against the "King of Pop". Jordan Chandler the child that accused Michaelfor misbehaving with him finally came forward to tell that the case was based on lies. EvanChandler was the father of the kid, he never approved the friendship between Jordan and MichaelJackson, and he is the one who accused "King of Pop" for having an unnatural relationship withhis son.Michael and Jordan were friends but Jordan's father never approved their friendship, encouraged by his father Jordan charged "MJ" for the indecency in their relation. The case hit the streets,newspapers and tabloids and the only names people knew back then were Michael Jackson,Jordan and Evan Chandler, and media and law firms are hounding Michael Jackson.It would be better if I do not make it all in favor of Michael Jackson, but it seems like we mightnever be able to know the truth. It is very much possible that Michael or his family have usedtheir money to bribe or buy Even and Jordan and they have changed their statements, but whoknows.Anyway, these are the rumors I have heard over the internet and decided to write about it. After Michael Jackson's death, Chandler has come forward and said that he made up the story just toinsult the "King of Pop" for the money. Now it is your turn to leave the comments and tell that according to you what can be the correct possibility.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

SMF

What do boys do when they are given a HUGE MANSION to play in? They snoop and pry. How mant times have us as men fell asleep with boxers on and covered up only to wake up and guess whos standing tall popping out the piss hole?

A boy couldnt have woken up early to play with a bunch of video games and arcades in MJ's house and when he got home remarked to his parents about i seen MJ's thingy and as middle class living paycheck to paycheck parents LIGHTBULB We can sue him for millions cause our son seen MJ's morning wood.

Only thing i agree on is they shouldnt have slept in the same bed. But cmon you seen MJ and all he ever did was act like a kid and enjoy life.

I for one say he was sued by the same morons that sued McDonalds cause their coffee was hot. (not marked on cup) So they win millions.

Xray

Quote from: Bernie on 08/30/2012, 03:01 AMLol.  Choose to believe whatever the media says.  I cant make ya see things differently.
Oh yeah, and you must get your pure, unfiltered info from some other source ??

His own sister once famously said: ""I cannot and will not be a silent collaborator in his crimes against young children ... Forget about the superstar, forget about the icon. If he was any other 35-year-old man who was sleeping with little boys, you wouldn't like this guy"." ,,, But of course, you know better.
[And yes, years later she claimed that her abusive husband made her say that].

Bernie

Wow.  Way to make it personal dude.  I never said I knew better.  What I said was there was never any evidence.  Point blank and bottom line, no evidence.  There is more evidence that it was a scam than an actual crime.  Thats all I am trying to present.

Xray

Quote from: Bernie on 08/30/2012, 03:29 AMWow.  Way to make it personal dude.  I never said I knew better.  What I said was there was never any evidence.  Point blank and bottom line, no evidence.  There is more evidence that it was a scam than an actual crime.  Thats all I am trying to present.
Ok, I am a brainwashed lemming of the media ,,, You, on the other hand, presumably get better info elsewhere, and that info allows you to be positive that he never molested any children, just innocent fun, genuine love, and harmless shopping sprees & sleepovers.
There was plenty of evidence, it was only though his accusers developing sudden amnesia and recanting their words after mass payouts that he was let off the hook. What about OJ, was he framed by vindictive $$ seekers as well ?

esteban

And here I thought folks would talk about how awesome the outtakes from "The Thriller" sessions were (you know, Vincent Price in the studio).
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Bernie

:-&

Joe Redifer

His sister is also a jealous, attention-starved biotch.  This is LaToya, after all.  I think if you asked her to say the same thing today, she wouldn't.  She'll say whatever gets her in the papers, in my opinion.  Also, how would she be able to obtain any evidence?  That's like your own sister accusing you of raping some chick.  How would she know?

Bernie

Look at my posts.  Not once did I say he did not do anything.  Also not one time did I say the word "you" which basically would have been pointing the finger.  However, you did so several times.  Pisses me off that we cant have a docile conversation and look at things from different point of views without making accusations about each other.  I stand by my statement.  There was no concrete evidence and what little evidence there was,  was shaky at best.

SMF

Quote from: esteban on 08/30/2012, 04:32 AMAnd here I thought folks would talk about how awesome the outtakes from "The Thriller" sessions were (you know, Vincent Price in the studio).
In my opinion the best track on the CD.

soop

Basically, I liked him and his music pretty much until Moonwalker.  He was still a great entertainer and singer, but mentally, fucked.

But I have a very hard time resisting dancing to stuff like "Don't stop 'till you get enough"
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

TheClash603

Don't forget that Corey Feldman said that he made him look at sexually explicit pictures with him when he was a kid.  Feldman said Jackson never touched him and he had little to gain in making up the story, so that was just more proof.

RegalSin

Quote from: wilykat on 08/29/2012, 10:13 PMHe was accused of doing naughty stuff with little kids.
He never actually did anything, the concerned parent and or kid was lying, about these things. Seriously, they make every kind of touch a bad touch. I wouldn't mind sleeping next to Jackson, and we could even tell scary stories. The parent wanted money from him. I mean seriously cut the guy some slack.
IMGIMG

Arkhan Asylum

Free toys and zoos and amusement parks, and all I have to do is see a warty-dick?

I would've been down.   Hell, when I was like 10, I saw worse shit on AOL on accident. 

I MISSED OUT ON TOYS.  GOD DAMNIT. 

Also, who the fuck believes Corey Feldman?  He's been on drug benders, and all he does today is milk the fucking lost boys for all it's worth.

Maybe he should've looked at those dirty pics with MJ a little longer so he'd have learned how to do some shit.   Maybe he'd still have his hot, bitchy wife.

Then he could be like SHUT UP BITCH.  TIME FOR THE TRUFFLE SHUFFLE ON MY ONE EYED WILLY.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

turbokon

Back to his music, Smooth Criminal is still my favorite then Thriller, man in the mirror,  billie jean, beat it, bad and dirty diana.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Arkhan Asylum

Thought that said dirty diarhea and loled at it.

I like Smooth Criminal and Beat It alot.  

I hate that black or white shit.   It's lame.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Xray

Quote from: Bernie on 08/30/2012, 04:57 AMLook at my posts.  Not once did I say he did not do anything.  Also not one time did I say the word "you" which basically would have been pointing the finger.  However, you did so several times.  Pisses me off that we cant have a docile conversation and look at things from different point of views without making accusations about each other.  I stand by my statement.  There was no concrete evidence and what little evidence there was,  was shaky at best. 
You still rambling to me ?
I thought you were "done going back and forth" ?
You tell me to shut the fuck up - Something you'd be highly unlikely to do in person ,,, Then whine that we can't have a docile conversation ?
Thats called hypocrisy holmes. I gave the fucker his props musically and talent wise, now you are pissed cause I won't agree what a great guy with kids he was ?
Fuck that, I stand by my conviction that he was a creepy boy loving molester in the 1st degree - Obviously you won't change that opinion, and obviously you are too star struck to have yours changed.

Xray

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/30/2012, 04:53 AMHis sister is also a jealous, attention-starved biotch.  This is LaToya, after all.  I think if you asked her to say the same thing today, she wouldn't.  She'll say whatever gets her in the papers, in my opinion.  Also, how would she be able to obtain any evidence?  That's like your own sister accusing you of raping some chick.  How would she know?
Points granted.
Its worth keeping in mind that just about everyone involved in the various cases have recanted, changed their stories, or developed sudden amnesia.
This would suggest that they were bought off and/or intimidated.
The whole family was/is attention starved, I don't think MJ was an exception - He obviously was nearly addicted to the attention of children, whether he actually did ass rape anyone or not, that is not normal, that is not a healthy mindset. He himself famously admitted to bedding down boys, I'm really mystified how any grown man can defend behavior like that.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Xray on 08/30/2012, 01:51 PMYou tell me to shut the fuck up - Something you'd be highly unlikely to do in person
Raaawwrrr, it's an internet badass!  Watch out, Bernie!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Xray on 08/30/2012, 01:51 PMYou tell me to shut the fuck up - Something you'd be highly unlikely to do in person
I loled.  I'll tell you to shut the fuck in person, just like I bet Bernie would too.    What are you going to do, hit someone if they tell you to?  Is this you?:

IMG

QuoteThats called hypocrisy holmes. I gave the fucker his props musically and talent wise, now you are pissed cause I won't agree what a great guy with kids he was ?
Fuck that, I stand by my conviction that he was a creepy boy loving molester in the 1st degree - Obviously you won't change that opinion, and obviously you are too star struck to have yours changed.
He was great with kids.   He gave them presents, took them on rides, touched their privates.  It's alot of work, man.  Beat It was actually a song about what he would do to his favorites.

Quote from: Xray on 08/30/2012, 01:59 PMHe himself famously admitted to bedding down boys, I'm really mystified how any grown man can defend behavior like that.
He was rocketed to fame when he was like 5.  Try not having a childhood, being loved by everyone (including kids), and having a ton of money, while being some skinny ass, fairly girly black dude that pelvic thrusts better than John Holmes.

You don't exactly grow up normal in that situation.  You don't grow up at all really when you aren't put out into the real world. 

You think he had a regular job, busted his ass at some bullshit store for minimum wage, and swept floors?

Nope.   He waved his dick around on stage, moonwalked, grabbed his junk, screamed "hyehyehaaaa jamaoooon", etc. and made bank off of it.

He was a 12 year old boy trapped in a 50 year old womans body.  lol.

Xray

Loudest mouths on any forum are always, but always, the ones with 1,000's of posts - Which tells me they don't get much action in real life.
You guys are probably boy lovers yourselves, I'll take the high road and bow out of any further discourse with juvenile flame cravers like you two.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Xray on 08/30/2012, 02:21 PMLoudest mouths on any forum are always, but always, the ones with 1,000's of posts - Which tells me they don't get much action in real life.
You guys are probably boy lovers yourselves, I'll take the high road and bow out of any further discourse with juvenile flame cravers like you two.
Hmmmm.... I'd hate to see the low road.

Bernie

Actually asswipe, I was not really a MJ fan.  All I was saying was there was NEVER any solid proof.  Get your head out your ass.  Thats it, thats all, end of story.  Sounds to me, that you stand by your convictions on myths and media stories blown out of proportion.  I broke bad with you, when you made it personal.  Nobody asked you to be judge and jury.  So, yeah..  anyway.  Far as having the biggest mouths on the internet, for real?  lol.  Dont make me laugh.  All this would have been prevented IF you sir, had not taken offense to someone else having a different point of view.  Show me concrete evidence, I will shut the fuck up.  And stooping to threatening on the internet??  LOL.  I wouldn't say anything here that I wouldn't say in person.  If this is how you acted in a normal conversation, not allowing others to say, "Hey, wait a second...this is what I think." then you don't belong in a SOCIETY, let alone a forum.  And furthermore, I certainly would have said exactly what I just said, then walked away.  Like I am doing now.  I have too many good friends here to let this kinda shit get me in trouble here.  Oh, one more thing.....

/At%20Bernies%20006.jpg

Come get some.... :-" :-" :-" :-"
https://www.facebook.com/bernard.lindell

turboswimbz

Well I don't know too much there about all this judging, and guilty crap, I'll leave that to the judges and juries, and law students who study such things, What I can say is that I do indeed enjoy a good tune, or one that is bad enough to be good.   

Speaking of which:
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Bernie

Yep, he did make some great music.  :)  Man in the mirror was one of my faves.  :)

turboswimbz

Awwwww. I did enjoy that.  forgot about that, to you tube and fill the work place with random songs that I'm thinking about!

HercTNT

Xray, before things got outta hand, the point they were trying to make in the begining is that their is no proof. The police went through MJ's estate with a fine toothed comb twice and while they found some really kinky stuff, none of it had to do with kids. I agree with bernie that MJ while extremely eccentric was most likely trying to make up for a lost childhood. I don't think anyone denies that having little kids over for sleep overs was a really poor idea and did not help him any.  That being said more people came out in his defence that knew him personally than did accuse him of anything. Latoya jackson and corey feildman are hardly quality witnesses. What the news sources have to say is irrelevent anyways. they all have a vested interest in dirt, and the dirtier the better. They all cared more about ratings than the truth. The fact is, MJ was never brought up on charges, and no evidence was ever found. In this country that means he is innocent. Don't think i don't understand your point though. I certianly would not have let my kids stay over at his house knowing they would be all sleeping in the same bed. Thats just to damn weird. He was tried and convicted in public opinion alone and that's not how freedom works.

Bernie

Quote from: HercTNT on 08/30/2012, 05:02 PMXray, before things got outta hand, the point they were trying to make in the begining is that their is no proof. The police went through MJ's estate with a fine toothed comb twice and while they found some really kinky stuff, none of it had to do with kids. I agree with bernie that MJ while extremely eccentric was most likely trying to make up for a lost childhood. I don't think anyone denies that having little kids over for sleep overs was a really poor idea and did not help him any.  That being said more people came out in his defence that knew him personally than did accuse him of anything. Latoya jackson and corey feildman are hardly quality witnesses. What the news sources have to say is irrelevent anyways. they all have a vested interest in dirt, and the dirtier the better. They all cared more about ratings than the truth. The fact is, MJ was never brought up on charges, and no evidence was ever found. In this country that means he is innocent. Don't think i don't understand your point though. I certianly would not have let my kids stay over at his house knowing they would be all sleeping in the same bed. Thats just to damn weird. He was tried and convicted in public opinion alone and that's not how freedom works.
This.. :)  Thanks Herc.  And, just for the record, my kids wouldnt have had a sleepover with MJ either.  lol

turboswimbz

I woulda slept over his house if he bought me TG16 Stuff! :)

Bernie

Quote from: turboswimbz on 08/30/2012, 05:16 PMI woulda slept over his house if he bought me TG16 Stuff! :)
:-& :-s :-s :-s 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

NecroPhile

Quote from: Bernie on 08/30/2012, 05:21 PM:-& :-s :-s :-s 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
You know you'd spend the night with Uncle Touchy for a Magical Chase.

turboswimbz

Quote from: guest on 08/30/2012, 05:30 PM
Quote from: Bernie on 08/30/2012, 05:21 PM:-& :-s :-s :-s 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH BOY

Bernie

Quote from: guest on 08/30/2012, 05:30 PM
HA!  Maybe I would send my stepson.....