OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Hitler....villian or victem

Started by tggodfrey, 09/02/2012, 10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tggodfrey

Was hitler really responsible for the halocaust or was his militia acting on thier own?  Hitler was raised a poor little kraut and managed to motivate an entire country into the German industrial Era and take on the world.  So....what do you think
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

Emerald Rocker

I think you're banned from my raffles.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

turboswimbz

I think it was the magic of Ys.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

_Paul

From the age of 5, Hitler was forced to play Deep Blue and Energy for 18 hours each day. That can have serious effects on a growing lad.

tggodfrey

Games currently in play:

BigusSchmuck

RegalSin

Why is a subject like this on this board, shouldn't this be in the Fighting Street?

There is a lot of feelings towards, that subject. WWII was caused because Germany was in dept for the Industrial revolution war AKA WWI, and everything that came after that was pure propaganda. It is like what occurred with the Orient region, of the world, or the "House of Un Americans". 

Thanks to Germany WWII we have computers, our medical is up, and harriers ( UFO ). Also we have Master Vega, as well. The reason why Americans shave their heads is because during the lost era, we were expected to go off to war and die. It has nothing to do with Hygienically needs at all. Also during the post war era, people were getting married in their youth, and the continues peace resulted in our world until 2001.

However post WWII also marked, when the European people of American was also urged to destroy their non-European agenda. From the Japanese camps, to the zuit suit riots, and even anti negro activities. Even if we had that, we still lived in peace. The negativity was all in our imaginations.
IMGIMG

turboswimbz

Quote from: RegalSin on 09/02/2012, 12:16 PMWhy is a subject like this on this board, shouldn't this be in the Fighting Street?

There is a lot of feelings towards, that subject. WWII was caused because Germany was in dept for the Industrial revolution war AKA WWI, and everything that came after that was pure propaganda. It is like what occurred with the Orient region, of the world, or the "House of Un Americans". 

Thanks to Germany WWII we have computers, our medical is up, and harriers ( UFO ). Also we have Master Vega, as well. The reason why Americans shave their heads is because during the lost era, we were expected to go off to war and die. It has nothing to do with Hygienically needs at all. Also during the post war era, people were getting married in their youth, and the continues peace resulted in our world until 2001.

However post WWII also marked, when the European people of American was also urged to destroy their non-European agenda. From the Japanese camps, to the zuit suit riots, and even anti negro activities. Even if we had that, we still lived in peace. The negativity was all in our imaginations.
It's a joke based off a comment from this board from xray! https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=12893.0
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

tggodfrey

Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 09/02/2012, 11:02 AMI think you're banned from my raffles.
HHMMNN Maybe someone will hold a raffle for the rights to be included in one of your raffles.  There is no god unless someone does.
Games currently in play:

PCEngineHell

Hitler was a victim of his own hate, thus forcing him into the role of villain, until his head exploded in Bionic Commando.

In a alternate timeline, Hitler did not rely on the power of the deathcamp ovens, instead he had VICTORY CHAINSAW!

IMG

IMG

nectarsis

I MUST know what movie/show that's from LOL
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

tggodfrey

yeah no kidding....WTF is that from.
Games currently in play:

RegalSin

That is the kind of  free thinking we are lacking. If somebody did that in USA, you would see wall to wall, clowns who talking holocaust, and racial nonsense. I bet these would be the same people who promote abortions.

Speaking of shocked, in my class ( in college three years back ) when one of their nation was under fire, this hippie dressed up guy, was going insane. The same thing happen in another class when, we talking about the next war USA will be in after they leave the Orient. I said Korea, and somebody jumped up and was shock, "why Korea".

For some reason,  I think people drill their kids into the idea, of another WWII occurring with their religion, or related nation.
among other ideas.
IMGIMG

Emerald Rocker

NightWolve

Eh, you're playing along with our fairly new resident character assassin (Xray) and his form of intellectual blackmail/extortion... It goes something like this, "If you don't agree with my level of certainty of guilt regarding Michael Jackson's ass-pounding of little boys, why, you must think there's a chance that Hitler might've been innocent of his crimes against humanity... why, you must think that there's a chance that OJ Simpson might've been innocent..., etc." Of course, he did much worse with his, "Disagree with *me*? Why, you must be boy-loving pedo-pounders yourselves" to Bernie and Arkhan before, you know, taking the "high road" and bowing out from further attempts at character assassination of such a magnitude...

Anyway, I wouldn't have indulged anything that came out of that trainwreck of a thread. Anybody ever heard of Godwin or Godwin's Law BTW? How the Hitler card gets played just about anywhere these days, no matter the subject?

PCEngineHell

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/02/2012, 07:32 PMEh, you're playing along with our fairly new resident character assassin (Xray) and his form of intellectual blackmail/extortion... It goes something like this, "If you don't agree with my level of certainty of guilt regarding Michael Jackson's ass-pounding of little boys, why, you must think there's a chance that Hitler might've been innocent of his crimes against humanity... why, you must think that there's a chance that OJ Simpson might've been innocent..., etc." Of course, he did much worse with his, "Disagree with *me*? Why, you must be boy-loving pedo-pounders yourselves" to Bernie and Arkhan, of course, before taking the "high road" and bowing out from further attempts at character assassination of such a magnitude...

Anyway, I wouldn't have indulged anything that came out of that trainwreck of a thread. Anybody ever heard of Godwin or Godwin's Law BTW? How the Hilter card gets played just about anywhere these days, no matter the subject?
I for one am glad. I cant tell you how long I have had to sit on those victory chainsaw gifs waiting for a proper use. :P

TheClash603

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 09/02/2012, 07:39 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 09/02/2012, 07:32 PMEh, you're playing along with our fairly new resident character assassin (Xray) and his form of intellectual blackmail/extortion... It goes something like this, "If you don't agree with my level of certainty of guilt regarding Michael Jackson's ass-pounding of little boys, why, you must think there's a chance that Hitler might've been innocent of his crimes against humanity... why, you must think that there's a chance that OJ Simpson might've been innocent..., etc." Of course, he did much worse with his, "Disagree with *me*? Why, you must be boy-loving pedo-pounders yourselves" to Bernie and Arkhan, of course, before taking the "high road" and bowing out from further attempts at character assassination of such a magnitude...

Anyway, I wouldn't have indulged anything that came out of that trainwreck of a thread. Anybody ever heard of Godwin or Godwin's Law BTW? How the Hilter card gets played just about anywhere these days, no matter the subject?
I for one am glad. I cant tell you how long I have had to sit on those victory chainsaw gifs waiting for a proper use. :P
Hahahahahahahaha

NightWolve

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 09/02/2012, 07:39 PMI for one am glad. I cant tell you how long I have had to sit on those victory chainsaw gifs waiting for a proper use. :P
Yeah, it lightens the mood up at least after that thread... Points to ya for that and for calling Xray out directly.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/02/2012, 07:52 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 09/02/2012, 07:39 PMI for one am glad. I cant tell you how long I have had to sit on those victory chainsaw gifs waiting for a proper use. :P
Yeah, it lightens the mood up at least after that thread... Points to ya for that and for calling Xray out directly.
Danger 5 is awesome. It could brighten up any dull day.

Xray

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/02/2012, 07:32 PMEh, you're playing along with our fairly new resident character assassin (Xray) and his form of intellectual blackmail/extortion... It goes something like this, "If you don't agree with my level of certainty of guilt regarding Michael Jackson's ass-pounding of little boys, why, you must think there's a chance that Hitler might've been innocent of his crimes against humanity... why, you must think that there's a chance that OJ Simpson might've been innocent..., etc." Of course, he did much worse with his, "Disagree with *me*? Why, you must be boy-loving pedo-pounders yourselves" to Bernie and Arkhan before, you know, taking the "high road" and bowing out from further attempts at character assassination of such a magnitude...

That assumes there is a character to assassinate in the first place !
Your attempt to paraphrase my views are pretty lame, but entertaining at least. Why paraphrase, when you could just direct quote what you find so horribly objectionable ?
In any case, I think its a given that you could be in a forum about chocolate chip cookie recipes, and if the same question popped up, it would cause controversy. MJ is just that kinda guy, which I guess happens when you get a rep as a little boy lover, and publicly admit bedding them down.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Xray on 09/02/2012, 08:34 PMIn any case, I think its a given that you could be in a forum about chocolate chip cookie recipes, and if the same question popped up, it would cause controversy. MJ is just that kinda guy, which I guess happens when you get a rep as a little boy lover, and publicly admit bedding them down.
You are totally fucking right, and I completely agree with you that if this happened on any given forum there most likely would be some jackass named Xray who would like totally be going ballistic on people who don't agree with him, who gets hot under the collar over being told to shut the fuck up, implying threats of violence and accusing them of being kid rapers and pedo supporters, before finally shutting said people out of his raffle after he hitched a ride on the emotional Hypocrite Super Highway. Seriously, totally agree. True story.

Xray

PedoProfessor still running his mouth ?
Can't see it, but I know it can be safely summarized as "blah blah blah ect"

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Xray on 09/02/2012, 08:50 PMPedoProfessor still running his mouth ?
Can't see it, but I know it can be safely summarized as "blah blah blah ect"
/dontsay.png

Yeah, you cant see it, but you had no problems sitting there staring at it for about 5 mins before you decided to post a reply.

Arkhan Asylum

Whats the difference between boyscouts and jews?

BOYSCOUTS COME BACK FROM CAMP.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NightWolve

Well, I guess I am gonna indulge him after all.

Quote from: Xray on 09/02/2012, 08:34 PMThat assumes there is a character to assassinate in the first place!
Is that so? So much for making things "right" between those who you slandered/defamed...

Is it just me or does anyone else think that this asshole got off easy? Honestly, I thought he crossed the ban threshold!

QuoteYour attempt to paraphrase my views are pretty lame, but entertaining at least. Why paraphrase, when you could just direct quote what you find so horribly objectionable ?
Why do things my way instead of yours? I dunno, cause I'm me and I thought it made your intellectual extortion/blackmail pretty damn clear to everyone, and as long as it's accurate, I stand by it. If anyone else thinks it's inaccurate or unfair besides you, they're welcome to point it out. I thought it was nail on the head as far as that tactic goes.

QuoteIn any case, I think its a given that you could be in a forum about chocolate chip cookie recipes, and if the same question popped up, it would cause controversy. MJ is just that kinda guy, which I guess happens when you get a rep as a little boy lover, and publicly admit bedding them down.
MJ was a freakshow and evidently wanted to break all taboos about what you should or shouldn't do with kids that are not biologically yours in the best case. Worst case, he actually went through with sexual activity and if that's true, he can burn in hell!!! To be blunt or coarse about it, he was this child-like, genderless, effeminized "anomaly" to me and people watched in horror at these transformations of his after becoming addicted to plastic surgery and most definitely hiring the wrong guy to do it. I have joked in the past that he was a black man that practically turned himself into a white woman, almost coming close to looking like Latoya. You stated it like this and we definitely agree, "He obviously was nearly addicted to the attention of children, whether he actually did ass rape anyone or not, that is not normal, that is not a healthy mindset."

Anyway, all the weirdness/eccentricity/abnormalities aside, I can't quite come to a 100% certainty of guilt, that he actually took a boy, asked him to spread his ass cheeks for a minute or two for him to stick whatever manhood he had left in him, or oral, whatever... I don't think he had the heart to go that far, to sexually corrupt a child like that. He could very well be the horrible monster that did it all, but I'm not 100% certain that he did (as I said, I don't think he did it but it's certainly possible!) and *effectively* telling me (not exactly, but effectively) that his guilt is as 100% certain as that of Hitler's crimes against humanity is still intellectual extortion. I suppose next, working off that Hitler card, you'll call us "MJ pedo-asspounding-deniers" to create a moral equivalency between holocaust deniers... and I'd still say the same thing, you're an asshole and the fact is, if I was Bernie, I would never have lowered myself to reaching out to you to bury the hatchet.

You dug down real deep in that insult inventory of yours, the fierce and very very intimidating Insult Warrior that you are and you pulled out what? Some of the usual nerd cliches/stereotypes... "Bernie, you wouldn't tell me to STFU in person...", in other words, by inference, that was suggesting that he's probably a skinny little bitch, wears glasses, has toothpicks for arms, etc. and the fact that many people like this hide behind a computer hurling insults/nastiness that they wouldn't do so face to face. That's a fair point and you're somewhat right in principle (people are a lot ruder over the Internet than in person), just that you were wrong in his particular case, hence him resorting to posting his photo of flipping you the bird, letting you know that he didn't fit your cliche/stereotype and that he'd be happy to tell you what he thinks of you face to face. Was that the best course of action? Well, I've seen much worse in flame wars... Of course, you did the same thing to Arkhan, you pulled out the cliche of a nerd that can't get laid...

I mean, just who the fuck are you trying to peg people like that about a month after showing up? Bernie's a father, so is Michael I believe (PCEngineHell), and a lot of other people in that thread... I figured the nastiness would naturally escalate after the photo, but I didn't expect it to the point of, "Eh, we got a bunch of NAMBLA members around here!" This is a delayed response, so from me to you, fuck you! Yours was not a proportional response, I don't think, way over the top... You could've posted your middle finger or whatever in tit-for-tat fashion, I dunno, but you inflamed everyone that might feel the same way about MJ with your route, and obviously you don't give a shit.

I think El NecroPhile said it best, if that was the high road (I'm gonna bow out now, but yeah, you're MJ pedo-asspounding defenders), I wonder what the low road would look like going by his gauging... He obviously doesn't think these insults were "horribly objectionable" - I think he should've been temp-banned for them till he cooled the fuck off or forced to apologize to both Bernie and Arkhan on the spot. Even in saying he made "peace" with Bernie and whatnot, he hasn't excised out those defamatory/slanderous insults... They're still in the thread.

Xray

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/03/2012, 12:33 AMWell, I guess I am gonna indulge him after all.

Quote from: Xray on 09/02/2012, 08:34 PMThat assumes there is a character to assassinate in the first place!
Is that so? So much for making things "right" between those who you slandered/defamed...
I presently have 4 on ignore, all from the same thread ,,, Likely boost the count up to 5 after this.
I wasn't referring to Bernie there, mr mind reader ,,, And the PeePee Professor says I'm the one who needs to grow a skin ? I get the feeling some of you are still living in mommies basement.

*Rambling, stuttering girlish rant snipped*

You might have indulged me, I sure the fuck ain't gonna indulge you.
You want the power to silence anyone who doesn't meet your approval ? Talk to your buddy PeePee Professor about whos asses you should be sticking your nose up, hes an expert on that, hes got cyber shit all over his nose. Maybe some day you guys will get your lifes dream and become pcenginefx mods yourselves !

NightWolve

Quote from: Xray on 09/03/2012, 01:02 AMI presently have 4 on ignore, all from the same thread ,,, Likely boost the count up to 5 after this.
Oh no, the horror, anything but that!

QuoteYou might have indulged me, I sure the fuck ain't gonna indulge you.
You want the power to silence anyone who doesn't meet your approval ? Talk to your buddy PeePee Professor about whos asses you should be sticking your nose up, hes an expert on that, hes got cyber shit all over his nose.
I see, so the character assassin pulls out the censorship card now... So we should allow character assassination in the form of accusing people of defending pedophilia, being boy lovers themselves to stand and we should not demand any sort of moderation to that thing on the forums, eh? It's just not extreme enough to exceed a decency standard, huh? Just curious, is that a general, universal principle of yours, not silencing anyone that doesn't meet approval? No community standards under your rulebook? To use an extreme example, KKK members posting around here should be allowed? Because us demanding the power to silence them (as in, take their shit elsewhere) would be very fucking wrong? How about if I got your home address and posted it in a thread, should that be censored, sir? Is that extreme enough for ya? Cause yeah, I think that would qualify for the very horrifying concept of censorship/moderation!

QuoteMaybe some day you guys will get your lifes dream and become pcenginefx mods yourselves !
I think you're better off sticking with the nerd cliches out of the ole insult inventory than coming up with stuff like this. Heh.

EDIT: Well, ladies and gentlemen, I checked and I now have another Ignore count on my profile... :( So he did pull a "girlish" move of his own then what he accuses my response of being. In other words, the character assassin directed the forum software to now "censor" my posts every time he runs into a thread where I've posted by default (unless he clicks the post should he wish to peek)... Anybody see the irony there? Heh. I, little ole me, was worthy of censorship by default when it comes to his forum experience (I'm just that horrible of a person for disapproving of what he did in the MJ thread), but his pedo-charges against people around here, well, that just wasn't extreme enough I guess...

PCEngineHell

Link used for reference material
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=12915.msg254456#msg254456

I told Xray flat out where he fucked up with me, it was the pedo accusation crap, then the raffle crap. Yes, I am a parent, and yes, both my children were abused by their mother quite a few years back. Him accusing so many here of that shit, it doesn't fly with me, not at all. In Xrays pms he sent me he clearly stresses he feels some great horrible crime was committed against him, and everything he has said and done is totally justified. He just oozes this arrogant convoluted attitude, and it seems he deems most anyone the enemy if they don't somehow agree with him. He did not even seem to blink at the mention of what happened to my kids, as he had no problems making light of it for his own benefit. For someone who seems to be so concerned with the well being of MJ's victims, I found that behavior quite ironic.

Similar to what he did with Bernie, he also posted lying about what I said to him in a pm. I never threatened the guy. I also did not slam him with a volley of insults, I simply told him how it fucking was and that he could go eat a bag of dicks. The pms can be read via the link posted above. Whats funny for that matter is that my original pm to him was totally polite, just saying I was glad he made amends with Bernie. I mentioned no one else, nor did I ask for a apology or anything of that nature. The guy replies back to me with some crazy vile pm full of accusations and what seemed to imply as hurt for me not taking up for him for all those crimes committed against him. This caused me to tell him how it fucking is.  I figured he was going to go post in some thread and lie about what I sent him, so I sent the pm's not just to him but a few others, which seemed to bother him terribly. Evidently another in a long list of crimes I committed against him. True to form, he goes and post that I issued him threats and crap.

No one here is going to like this, but fuck it. Why are people putting up with this guy? I don't know, maybe for the promise of a free neon trinket. Some people will do anything for the chance of something free. In this case really they are required to do nothing, just bite their tongue, so why would they want to rock the boat when personal gain is at stake? The only people who evidently are disqualified from his raffle are people who committed crimes against him, via disagreement, or calling him out on his bullshit. He has a power trip going and he seems to have a pretty tasty carrot to dangle. It works out even better for him because by his own words he has no long term goals here:

QuoteNot concerned with "longevity" here
So he is clearly not concerned with whatever bridges he burns. He has even stated so. People see this behavior, how could they not, but not many are calling him out on it. The question to be asked is, would they be if he wasn't giving shit away for free? I don't know wtf happened here while I was away, but I know this kind of crap did not fly prior with people. Then again though, back then no one was doing raffles, etc. It really makes me question some peoples convictions, especially after the guy was labeling a bunch of people as kid rapers. Case in point: Dave Median insinuates Nats ripping him off on his Duo, most the entire community jumps down his throat thus starting a 2 or 3 year Temporal Cold War or whatever with a single individual. Xray accuses people of being fucking kid rapers and pedo sympathizers, and clearly means it too, and other then for a select few, no one says a mutha fucking goddamned word other then "hey sign me up, count me in :)".

Its a damn shame, seriously, but whatever. As long as I don't feel that my morals are compromised, I'm straight, and that's all that matters for me in the end.

Edit: Ehh NightWolve, obviously he wont really ignore you. He'll spend 10 mins reading your post then reply with some nonsense about how he cant see it. It's all about taking the high road.  :lol:

VestCunt

Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Niel Armstrong?

A: Neil Armstrong walked on the moon; Michael Jackson raped twelve-year-old boys.
--
Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a plastic bag?

A: One is white, made of plastic, and a threat to your children. The other carries groceries.
Topic Adjourned.

kazekirifx

How did this troll manage to get 333 posts?

NightWolve

Quote from: kazekirifx on 09/03/2012, 02:56 AMHow did this troll manage to get 333 posts?
No no, you're missing the context... You'll have to read the MJ thread, or well, if you look at my first post in this thread, that should be good enough... This was sarcasm, playing off of what Xray said, something like that... Can't think of a more proper way to describe it.

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Emerald Rocker

All I know is that this thread introduced me to Danger 5, and for that I am thankful.

kazekirifx

turboswimbz

Quote from: guest on 09/03/2012, 02:53 AMQ: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Niel Armstrong?

A: Neil Armstrong walked on the moon; Michael Jackson raped twelve-year-old boys.
--
Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a plastic bag?

A: One is white, made of plastic, and a threat to your children. The other carries groceries.
did you ever see the T-shirt Spencers gifts use to sell with the second joke on it? still can't believe they got away with that for even a short period of time.

VestCunt

No, that's hilarious. I still want to find the JC Penny "Home Skooled" t-shirt that was yanked after protest from angry homeschool mothers.
Topic Adjourned.

_Paul

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/02/2012, 07:32 PMHow the Hilter card gets played just about anywhere these days, no matter the subject?
Your typo gives me a good reason to post this link:

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 09/03/2012, 03:04 AMAll I know is that this thread introduced me to Danger 5, and for that I am thankful.
I'm hoping they do another season of the show, but so far I have not heard anything. In case you didn't know, its done by the same people who did Italian Spiderman, and the guy that plays Jackson, David Ashby, plays Spiderman in that. In case you decide to watch it, if you pay close attention you will see much of the same cast between both series, and in Danger 5 actors are re-used constantly which makes it even funnier.
/italianspiderposter.jpg

nectarsis

Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 09/03/2012, 03:04 AMAll I know is that this thread introduced me to Danger 5, and for that I am thankful.
I am also..this looks like PERFECT cheese.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

BigusSchmuck

Dude, wtf did I just watch? I watched the whole thing and got more wtfs when I sent the youtube links than I have ever gotten in my life.

BigusSchmuck

BTW, I find it interesting no one bothered positing anything about the Iron Sky well cause Moon Nazis are just plain well Nazis that are from the moon.

Tatsujin

Quote from: guest on 09/03/2012, 01:32 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 09/02/2012, 07:32 PMHow the Hilter card gets played just about anywhere these days, no matter the subject?
A true classec of yours country :D
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

PCEngineHell

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 09/04/2012, 12:20 AMBTW, I find it interesting no one bothered positing anything about the Iron Sky well cause Moon Nazis are just plain well Nazis that are from the moon.
Yeah I got done watching that shortly after it came out. It was pretty good, but no where near as funny as Danger 5. I thought it was a bit weird too for the movie to try so hard to remain funny during the film then have a ultra bleak ending, though they were making a point. Either way, really funny how the Nazis edited The Great Dictator down into a 10 min film for propaganda use.

esteban

Va bene.

Whiskey.

Quote from: Tatsujin on 09/04/2012, 04:12 AM
Quote from: guest on 09/03/2012, 01:32 PM
I'm in a tunnel, but I bet this he the hilarious "Mr. Hilter at a Bed & Breakfast" sketch from Monty Python.

I am 99% confident I am correct, because I've been using "Mr. Hilter" since then (an eternity).

A true classec of yours country :D
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Tatsujin

lol, strange quote there esty :D

but so or so you must be right, because I am right too, and I didn't yet click the linky neither.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NightWolve

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 09/03/2012, 02:20 AMYes, I am a parent, and yes, both my children were abused by their mother quite a few years back.
Oh sorry to hear that! If we weren't in a thread called "Hitler....villian or victem" I'd probably wanna know more.

QuoteHe just oozes this arrogant convoluted attitude, and it seems he deems most anyone the enemy if they don't somehow agree with him. He did not even seem to blink at the mention of what happened to my kids, as he had no problems making light of it for his own benefit. For someone who seems to be so concerned with the well being of MJ's victims, I found that behavior quite ironic.
Yeah, the guy's an arrogant fucking asshole (after seeing those PMs, I can fully say that), that's why when Bernie said he reached out to him to make "peace," I thought bad move, cause this is the kind of guy that'll slap ya in the face for it! Looks like he saved it for you though. He thinks at least 5 others should've been banned if he should've been, I guess throwing me in there as well... How dare I call him out! The attempts at making peace weren't enough, his arrogance wanted to get the last word in so he left us with the Hitler card ("if you don't see MJ's guilt like I do, well, I question if you can see Hitler's guilt" - in other words, we're THAT BLIND!) - you know, fuck a guy who pulls that out AFTER dropping the pedophilia charges, you know? Fuck him!

Note, I mentioned a "temp-ban" of some kind to cool the fuck off or a forced apology, but he went and turned that into, "The power to silence him for all time, a banishment from the 'kingdom'". Fucking reading comprehension skills these days or an intentional rewrite to cry censorship like you can just post whatever the hell you want on somebody else's forum! But if he is gonna repeat this sort of thing and throw his weight around cause of some raffle, I would say keep him the hell off for even longer, but whatever. I'll take it as a badge of honor I made his Enemies' List with one post.

He's got that hang-up about unequal treatment of regulars versus noobs, so to establish himself, he tries to bully as many as possible, to let us know he don't take shit from nobody. Congrats, asshole! You've quickly established yourself alright in record time!

QuoteSimilar to what he did with Bernie, he also posted lying about what I said to him in a pm.  I never threatened the guy. I also did not slam him with a volley of insults, I simply told him how it fucking was and that he could go eat a bag of dicks.
Ah, I see. He's all paranoid and like "You're all the same to me!" assuming you made his Enemies' List, so he totaled all the things that were said and is spreading them to everyone as if everybody was on the same page! Heh. I definitely see that he's trying to falsely exaggerate some of what was said to him to try to make his charges of "a bunch of boy loving, pedo-pounders!" more justifiable... He IS making that argument, that everything that was said to him, is equally as bad as everything he said in return which is false balancing and if he should be banned, the others should be right along with him! Bullshit! He's a dishonest defaming hack, hands down!

QuoteNo one here is going to like this, but fuck it. Why are people putting up with this guy?
That's why I gave you props for taking it to his thread... He dropped that level of defamation, then went back to business like it hadn't happened and I was scratching my head, is he getting away with that? All that energy you found for soop in Fighting Street would've been far better spent on him and morally justifiable if you ask me... ;)

QuoteI don't know, maybe for the promise of a free neon trinket.
I didn't know about his damn "signs" at the time, so I guess I understand what the deal is now...

QuoteThe question to be asked is, would they be if he wasn't giving shit away for free?
Probably not, but I don't care about his signs and I think Bernie showing him his two "signs" (2 middle fingers) in the photo wasn't such a bad call now! I was thinking about speaking up earlier in that thread, but I was trying to avoid getting into my 2nd fight here as I did with the mechanic guy in the TurboFest thread. Then Bernie posted about reaching out, and I guess things were calming down, but I still couldn't help but feel I should've called the guy out for what he did... Well, he showed up here, wanted to bully me too, so the opportunity came anyway.

QuoteCase in point: Dave Median insinuates Nats ripping him off on his Duo, most the entire community jumps down his throat thus starting a 2 or 3 year Temporal Cold War or whatever with a single individual.
Ah, so that's how that got started and his "You'll never forget me, never I say! Never!" I caught the guy's videos on youtube attacking Aaron/PCEFX and was like WTF?

QuoteXray accuses people of being fucking kid rapers and pedo sympathizers, and clearly means it too, and other then for a select few, no one says a mutha fucking goddamned word other then "hey sign me up, count me in :)". Its a damn shame, seriously, but whatever. As long as I don't feel that my morals are compromised, I'm straight, and that's all that matters for me in the end.
While his signs are unique, I just wouldn't know where to put one (plus for me it'd be a stupid purchase, it'd just collect dust, never be turned on cept to see if it works upon arrival) and I wouldn't want this guy getting my business even if I wanted one...

QuoteEdit: Ehh NightWolve, obviously he wont really ignore you. He'll spend 10 mins reading your post then reply with some nonsense about how he cant see it. It's all about taking the high road.  :lol:
Heheh! This had me laughing for quite a bit! He's really given new meaning to taking the "high road." For a fucking asshole talking about "girlish" moves, he sure is thin-skinned and he's gotta make sure it's known, "On my ignore you go! Hmph!" That fast, after one post, err my second one? Never really seen that before.

I don't know Jibbajaba, but he said it well:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?msg=254809

But hey, I guess we better watch out with the criticism lest he puts the whole board on "ignore," as in, the rage finally gets to him, he deletes his raffle, gives everyone a great big fuck you, blames us in particular, then runs off satisfied knowing he'll have further pitted fellow regulars against each other! "You'll never get my signs now!!! Never, I say! NEVER! Fuck all of yous turbo guys!"

Quote from: guest on 09/03/2012, 01:32 PMYour typo gives me a good reason to post this link:
I know I've seen this before.

esteban

Quote from: Tatsujin on 09/04/2012, 08:23 AMlol, strange quote there esty :D

but so or so you must be right, because I am right too, and I didn't yet click the linky neither.
hahahhahahaha. I was feverishly typing in order to hit "Post" before I would lose service on my phone. Ha! :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

VenomMacbeth

Victim, totally; for it was Microsoft and Bungie, not Hitler, that was responsible for the Halocaust.  ;)
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

420GOAT

hey guys whats going on????
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

alexsduo

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 09/05/2012, 07:52 PMVictim, totally; for it was Microsoft and Bungie, not Hitler, that was responsible for the Halocaust.  ;)
Not bad.
Manuals needed: Airzonk
hu: MC, PCE: Zero Wing