OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

China Warrior Raffle! OMG! Flying Pehtaterz!!!1! (WINNER ANNOUNCED)

Started by HailingTheThings, 11/03/2014, 11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HailingTheThings

Alright, so a one Mister jeffhlewis sent some extra OBEY along with some Captain Power figures I bought in the form of CHINA WARRIOR!!!! The thing is, I already haz the game, So I is gonna raffle it! Yay!

Extra Story:

Upon arrival, Mister China Warrior wasn't feeling very well and simply could not boot up on my PC Duo R, the poor little fella.

IMG

So I introduced him to good friends Screwy & Eraser-Face.

IMG

After they got acquainted he is feeling much better and is totally all about being played by whoever wins this raffle! Yay!!!!!!1!!!!!!1!!!!!

IMG

Anyone is welcome to enter, however, here are some rules:

1.) Must not already have the game.
2.) If you do not want or need the game at a later time it would be appreciated if you raffled it back.
3.) Anyone who happens to be a butthole will be disqualified.

I will randomly select a winner on:

Friday, November 21st.*

* Pushed back due to apparent lack of interest.

Entrants List:

1.) EvilEvoIX
2.) mitsuman
3.) handyman907
4.) ngagne
5.) ishiyakazuo
6.) toymachine78
7.) Medic_wheat
8.) Nulltard

Maybe there'll be a surprise included. Maybe. :3

Congratulations to mitsuman
IMG

cr8zykuban0

SuperGrafx

HailingTheThings

Quote from: SuperGrafx on 11/04/2014, 12:19 AMCan I still enter if I only own the PC Engine version?
Would you be willing to raffle your copy if you won this one? I would just keep your PCE ver. if I were you, this one works perfectly fine, but is pretty janky. lol

However if the entrants list doesn't crack 5 before the day of the pull, I may just throw you in, how's that sound?

:3
IMG

esteban

Screwy and Eraser-face should be regulars here at pcefx. IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

mitsuman

I think I have this on my VC on the Wii, but never play it. Can I be entered in this raffle so I have a chance at proper obeyness with this game?

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

handyman907

sosoyo180

I hate this game and DO NOT want another copy. Sorry to the winner.
12 hard black inches of pure fun, the TurboGrafx 16.

cr8zykuban0

this game is tough at first but once you can memorize the patterns of the enemies, despite it being a bit repetitive,  its a pretty fun game.

cjameslv

Those graphics are amazing!! I can tell quality ms paint work when i see it!

jordan_hillman

CHINA FUCKING WARRIOR!!!

I legitimately like this game so haters can keep on hating. But I already have a copy of the glory that is China Warrior so count me out please
"Live the code, the code of the Dragon!"

HailingTheThings

Quote from: handyman907 on 11/04/2014, 06:34 PMCount me in. THANKS
I'll add you, but in the future a simple "beej" here or there wouldn't hurt.*

*Referring to the majority of your small number of posts being raffle entries and how you should do other things as well.
IMG

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

cr8zykuban0

im surprised that a cib copy of this game is uncommon to find from what ive seen! I want that box!!!

clackattack

Good luck to all the entrants! Look foward to many hours of cultist kicking and bird slapping :P
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

HailingTheThings

Quote from: clackattack on 11/11/2014, 08:38 PMGood luck to all the entrants! Look foward to many hours of cultist kicking and bird slapping :P
lol. Yeah, so I've decided to push this back because reasons. Check OP for deetz. Lydia Deetz.

IMG
IMG

ngagne

I just got a TG16, but it didn't come with any games. Count me in.

HailingTheThings

IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG

ishiyakazuo

OK, OK, I'm in!  I'm IN!  I had China Warrior ages ago, but I am no longer in possession of such a glorious title, so I'd be interested in it.  It is THE Kung-fu, after all.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: ishiyakazuo on 11/19/2014, 10:17 AMOK, OK, I'm in!  I'm IN!  I had China Warrior ages ago, but I am no longer in possession of such a glorious title, so I'd be interested in it.  It is THE Kung-fu, after all.
Quote from: guest on 11/20/2014, 11:50 AMPlease include me :-)
IMG

IMG

IMG
IMG

Medic_wheat

HailingTheThings

IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG

HailingTheThings

List Randomizer

There were 8 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

2.) mitsuman
8.) Nulltard
3.) handyman907
5.) ishiyakazuo
4.) ngagne
7.) Medic_wheat
1.) EvilEvoIX
6.) toymachine78
Timestamp: 2014-11-22 06:06:17 UTC

Congratulations to mitsuman!

pm me or something with your deets and stuff.

Thanks to everyone who entered and/or left kind words and other words and words, also words. Words.

Thank you, come again!

:3
IMG

mitsuman

HailingTheThings

IMG

handyman907

Medic_wheat

Quote from: mitsuman on 11/22/2014, 08:50 AMWoohoo! AWESOME! PM incoming.
He cant except this clearly he is on the moon at this moment.

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

ishiyakazuo

mitsuman

IMG

I don't no nothing about peace, but I'll enjoy the violence while playing china warrior!

HailingTheThings

Quote from: mitsuman on 11/28/2014, 07:27 PMIMG

I don't no nothing about peace, but I'll enjoy the violence while playing china warrior!
Yay! lol Hope you enjoy like alot alot, Sir!
IMG