10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Nintega: still crazy after all these years (now with added Nazis!)

Started by guyjin, 06/13/2010, 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

Quote from: Starfighter on 10/27/2010, 09:59 AM...maybe a suicide isn't far fetched and is that really the best sollution?
In his case, yes.  If he continues down his demented road, he'll eventually stalk and kill someone.

Quote from: Starfighter on 10/27/2010, 09:59 AMCouldn't the.. "community" have done something more than just trying to reason with him, since it obviously is impossible?
Yes, we could hold a fund raiser to buy him the gun.  Anything else we could do would be futile, as his family has to know about his weirdness already and no court would ever listen to people whose only contact is via teh interwebz.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Starfighter

That's just guessing. If someone isn't capable of being amongst other people they can be given treatment here in Sweden at least, I don't know about the US and courts and all that.. But hey man, I just had to say what I believe is the right thing to do, I don't believe in hating a person that's mentally sick. What YOU all decide to do (or not do) is up to you. I'm happy I found PC Engine-lovers so I don't care about the rest. :)

Sinistron

Looks like the vid and the latest account are already torn down.  My bet is he'll be taking the offensive route again soon as if the apology never happened.  Kind of wish I'd taped it- for comedy's sake.

Starfighter- you're from Sweden- if I was to judge by the Stieg Larsson books with Lisbeth Salander's guardianship- then yeah I guess perhaps they do give a bigger shit in Sweden (although Lisbeth's second guardian rapes her, so... err...) about helping out those teens that are mentally challenged.  Nintega's from Jersey though- the armpit of the East Coast here in the States.  It doesn't just smell bad in Jersey.  Aside from that- I think his mother raises him or something- if so it's pretty much her responsibility- maybe not legally but I can only assume he's living under her roof.
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Starfighter

It's a bit like that, yes. We have a pretty sweet safety net even if it fails again and again in countless examples. :D

Okay, then I understand the situation a bit further. It's a shame, really, but I guess I have to accept this is a sad story probably with a violent ending.

Mathius

Your compassion for Medina is commendable, Starfighter. And, I would love for him to get psychotherapy, but he has to want the help and stick with it. He can't be forced into it for it to do any good.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Starfighter on 10/27/2010, 11:43 AMIf someone isn't capable of being amongst other people they can be given treatment here in Sweden at least, I don't know about the US and courts and all that.
It's the same here; courts can commit someone against his will, but no judge would listen to people whose sole contact with the afflicted person is via the internet.  If the people that actually spend time with him (the poor bastards) don't see anything wrong with him, then why would a judge order a psych evaluation just because some dude complains about harassing comments on youtube?

Quote from: Starfighter on 10/27/2010, 11:43 AMI don't believe in hating a person that's mentally sick.
Truth be told, neither do I.  But this is Fighting Street - where men are men, weenies cry for their mommies, and Ninny is nothing but fodder for teh lulz.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guest on 10/27/2010, 07:10 PMBut this is Fighting Street - where men are men, weenies cry for their mommies, and Ninny is nothing but fodder for teh lulz.
:lol: max
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Starfighter

Quote from: guestIt's the same here; courts can commit someone against his will, but no judge would listen to people whose sole contact with the afflicted person is via the internet.  If the people that actually spend time with him (the poor bastards) don't see anything wrong with him, then why would a judge order a psych evaluation just because some dude complains about harassing comments on youtube?
I was thinking that the gathered voices could be at least a start for an investigation - of course the whole thing can't stand on it's feet with only youtubers but if no one mentions it ever (not even his closest friends, though I doubt he have any) then the wheels are never going to start spinning. But as I have come to realize, this is not my concern - he's on the other side of the world, practically and I have decided to back away slowly and never touch the subject again so that I don't become a part of the insanity. :)

Quote from: guestthis is Fighting Street
Oh, that's right. My bad! :D

Tatsujin

Quote from: Starfighter on 10/28/2010, 03:19 AMOh, that's right. My bad! :D
Accepted. Now write 500 times "I will not post serious shit into fighting street anymore." on the black board!
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Starfighter

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Starfighter

IMG

It may seem like.. well, not 500. But the blackboard is almost 40 feet long.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Starfighter on 10/28/2010, 11:30 AMIMG

It may seem like.. well, not 500. But the blackboard is almost 40 feet long.
mmmhhhhmmmmmm.............
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

MaximumRD

That last video, the one where he said it was all a joke and he has nothing against anyone etc is gone now along with the channel he had just made along with it......ARE WE SURPRISED?  :roll:
My Classic Gaming Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MaximumRD
My Classic Gaming Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=26887025879

nectarsis

Soukyugurentai1  (via Youtube)

Douchey troll huh? It is nice that you hate on your own kind Byron. I hope to god some crack-fueled nigger in your neighborhood breaks into your house and steals all of your Transformers toys, your GnG machine, and your PC Engine shit. That would be karma for the way you treated me for the past 3 years.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

MaximumRD

Quote from: nectarsis on 11/04/2010, 04:31 PMSoukyugurentai1  (via Youtube)

Douchey troll huh? It is nice that you hate on your own kind Byron. I hope to god some crack-fueled nigger in your neighborhood breaks into your house and steals all of your Transformers toys, your GnG machine, and your PC Engine shit. That would be karma for the way you treated me for the past 3 years.
You know what is really funny? The "RULES" in his Youtube channel,   :roll:  here I cut n pasted them below:

Rules:

1. Any kind of trolling or personal attacks will have you blocked. I don't tolerate that on my channel.

2. Don't beg me to sub you. I may or may not like your videos. If I don't sub you, that should give you a clue. Whine about it repeatedly and then you'll be blocked.

3. If I see a slander video or a stolen video from anyone, I will see that as a "block me" signal. Expect me to report the video too.

4. If you are trying to promote music that isn't metal or any other kind of rock, I will not bother with you period. Cry about it, I hit the block button.

5. The "sub 4 sub" crap annoys me. I will block you if you are a "sub 4 subber". I am not here on YT to raise my sub count unlike most people here who try to be internet famous. I am here for the true fans of my hobbies.

Also if anyone wonders why I always disable ratings on my videos, it is not because I can't accept criticism, it is because trolls here with multiple accounts seem to love to abuse the rating system. I had some bad experiences with that kind of nonsense in the past. Why YT gives blocked users permission to rate videos is beyond me. They should fix that.

Amazing huh? He always seems to think a quick apology or video saying everything he did was just a joke and he brushes it all off as no big deal yet apparently he paints himself as the victim all the friggin time!   :-({|= I laughed my ass off when I read those "rules" he should try following them himself.   :lol:

NecroPhile

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

SignOfZeta

Wow. This thread is still going. Didn't realize...

I was at JBoyPacMan's place last week and he told me a long story (too long for me to really keep track) about this crap cake and how he actually impersonated his wife online with a pic he snagged from Facebook. The dude really is crazy, no fucking question whatsoever, and in the not at all unlikely event that he actually starts spooking any of you guys for real (like, showing up in your town, possibly for conventions, etc, calling you at home, sending you mail, etc) I seriously suggest you contact the cops. This guy is a powder keg of crazy just waiting to be made into a TV movie.

BTW, last night I watched a movie called I Think We're Alone Now about two crazy mofos who are obsessed with 80s pop star Tiffany. It was possibly more depressing that Crumb. They *really* reminded me of this dude. Well, one of them did anyway.
IMG

MaximumRD

Oh and here he gives tips on identifying Spammers/Alternate accounts, hey he is just doing his part to protect the community!  ](*,)
Of course if anyone knows about this shit it's him, or his several personalities lol!

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: MaximumRD on 11/05/2010, 03:47 PMOh and here he gives tips on identifying Spammers/Alternate accounts, hey he is just doing his part to protect the community!  ](*,)
Of course if anyone knows about this shit it's him, or his several personalities lol!
Why hello there Rob! You know, I beg to differ. This the YT user responsible for accounts I shown.
http://www.youtube.com/user/JakeLL - Invalid ID
Or possibly this guy.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SeventhSun - Invalid ID
Just look at the comments on both channels Rob. They remind me of some of the people who post on this forum.

Also LMAO @ Sinistron, NecroPhile, and pretty much every other hater on this topic for thinking that I would actually use my free time to go to your area and try to kill you Michael Myers style. I do have a life and I honestly don't see most of you as being worth my time.  Also LMAO @ the fact this retarded topic still going on. Boo hoo I poked fun of your tattoos and called Nat out for not fixing my old Duo's sound caps when I did send him $50 to do the job.

Also.....

Not contributing to the community eh Nat, Joe, Aaron, whoever? Remember this topic from 2008??

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=5230.0

I remember that most of you were happy that I had shown you this elusive shmup minigame in Tokimeki Memorial. That topic here is proof that I can be an awesome member of this forum if I choose to.

So don't give me this "burned too many bridges" shit. That is just butthurt talk. If I do get a couple of apologies here, I will be very surprised. I am not holding my breath though because it seems to me that a lot of you still haven't got over your grammar school bully mentality.

P.S. If I do get banned again for this post which is on the seemingly "unmoderated" part of this forum. You all will show me that you are hypocrites.

-Nintega

NecroPhile

Oh, Ninny.  I just knew that was you!

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 04:08 PMAlso LMAO @ Sinistron, NecroPhile, and pretty much every other hater on this topic for thinking that I would actually use my free time to go to your area and try to kill you Michael Myers style.
I don't worry about you, as you're too fat and stupid to ever venture out far from under your bridge.  I do, however, worry about any unfortunate soul that gets close enough for you to touch them with your Cheetos stained fingers.

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 04:08 PMI do have a life and I honestly don't see most of you as being worth my time.
Says the clown that comes back over, and over, and over, ad naseuam.  If this were true, you'd go away and end your years long 'joke'.

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 04:08 PMAlso LMAO @ the fact this retarded topic still going on. Boo hoo I
P.S. If I do get banned again for this post which is on the seemingly "unmoderated" part of this forum. You all will show me that you are hypocrites.
You'll be banned for being Ninny, not for this specific post.  You're simply not welcome here; not now, not ever.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: NecroPhile on 11/05/2010, 04:25 PMOh, Ninny.  I just knew that was you!

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 04:08 PMAlso LMAO @ Sinistron, NecroPhile, and pretty much every other hater on this topic for thinking that I would actually use my free time to go to your area and try to kill you Michael Myers style.
I don't worry about you, as you're too fat and stupid to ever venture out far from under your bridge.  I do, however, worry about any unfortunate soul that gets close enough for you to touch them with your Cheetos stained fingers.

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 04:08 PMI do have a life and I honestly don't see most of you as being worth my time.
Says the clown that comes back over, and over, and over, ad naseuam.  If this were true, you'd go away and end your years long 'joke'.

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 04:08 PMAlso LMAO @ the fact this retarded topic still going on. Boo hoo I
You'll be banned for being Ninny, not for this specific post.  You're simply not welcome here; not now, not ever.
I think a lot of you should have been banned a long time ago. The way Aaron let you all slide with the ridiculous comments both on my old topics and on shout is disgusting. It is okay to insult me on a public forum but it is not okay for me to do the same thing? Talk about childish.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 04:32 PMIt is okay to insult me on a public forum but it is not okay for me to do the same thing? Talk about childish.
You've bashed this forum and its members repeatedly, just not here.  Talk about childish indeed.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: NecroPhile on 11/05/2010, 04:37 PM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 04:32 PMIt is okay to insult me on a public forum but it is not okay for me to do the same thing? Talk about childish.
You've bashed this forum and its members repeatedly, just not here.  Talk about childish indeed.
Well can you blame me? One dumb fuck along with a few others here stole pictures from my old Myspace account, made an article about me on ED, and then tried to look for my address. That is beyond low. If I had bought anything from Mike or Nectarsis before this shit all started, either one of them would be doing time right now.

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 04:42 PM
Quote from: guest on 11/05/2010, 04:37 PM
Well can you blame me? One dumb fuck along with a few others here stole pictures from my old Myspace account, made an article about me on ED, and then tried to look for my address. That is beyond low. If I had bought anything from Mike or Nectarsis before this shit all started, either one of them would be doing time right now.
Goes along with all the pictures/vids you stole eh (not to mention the impersonating accts)?  Doing time? LOL keep dreaming you delusional, VERY unfunny clown...you got nothing.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: nectarsis on 11/05/2010, 04:44 PM
Goes along with all the pictures/vids you stole eh (not to mention the impersonating accts)?  Doing time? LOL keep dreaming you delusional, VERY unfunny clown...you got nothing.
Karma is going to bite you in the ass one day Byron. Count on it.

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 04:48 PM
You know spouting the SAME tried crap on here, and Youtube?  Try some originality for once.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: nectarsis on 11/05/2010, 04:50 PM
You know spouting the SAME tried crap on here, and Youtube?  Try some originality for once.
How about you try acting you age for once. 33 years old and you have the internet etiquette of a 13-year-old Sonic fanboy on YT.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 04:42 PMWell can you blame me?
Yes, I can.  You started trolling members here as soon as you left, including people that never uttered so much as a single negative about you (such as tats).

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 04:42 PMOne dumb fuck along with a few others here stole pictures from my old Myspace account, made an article about me on ED, and then tried to look for my address. That is beyond low.
Actions identical to your own, even before you got the boot.

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 04:53 PM
Quote from: nectarsis on 11/05/2010, 04:50 PM
How about you try acting you age for once. 33 years old and you have the internet etiquette of a 13-year-old Sonic fanboy on YT.
*See above post* ORIGINALITY.  Sad little one trick pony you are.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: NecroPhile on 11/05/2010, 04:53 PM
Yes, I can.  You started trolling members here as soon as you left, including people that never uttered so much as a single negative about you (such as tats).

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 04:42 PMOne dumb fuck along with a few others here stole pictures from my old Myspace account, made an article about me on ED, and then tried to look for my address. That is beyond low.
Well I did think Tats was one of the people responsible for the shit at the time and I am definitely giving him an apology but guyjin, Mike, nec, and Sinistron definitely deserved the banhammer. They all pretty much conspired to commit a felon.

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 05:00 PM
Quote from: guest on 11/05/2010, 04:53 PM

Well I did think Tats was one of the people responsible for the shit at the time and I am definitely giving him an apology but guyjin, Mike, nec, and Sinistron definitely deserved the banhammer. They all pretty much conspired to commit a felon.
Commit a felon (try english).  What pray tell do you keep ATTEMPTING to claim?

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: nectarsis on 11/05/2010, 05:04 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 11/05/2010, 04:53 PM

You tried to look for my address asshole. That is a felony.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 05:00 PMWell I did think Tats was one of the people responsible for the shit at the time and I am definitely giving him an apology
And what about jboy, turbostar, and Lord knows how many other people you've needlessly trolled?

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 05:00 PMguyjin, Mike, nec, and Sinistron definitely deserved the banhammer. They all pretty much conspired to commit a felon.
If you're a felon, then I agree that you should be committed; if not for others safety, then for your own.

If you meant felony, please explain what evils they've attempted.  Keep in mind that your home address is known and if someone truly wanted to administer a well deserved curb stomping, it would've happened already.

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 05:06 PM
Quote from: nectarsis on 11/05/2010, 05:04 PM
Quote from: guest on 11/05/2010, 04:53 PM

You tried to look for my address asshole. That is a felony.
ROFL on what planet?  #1 That's called easily accessed PUBLIC RECORDS.  #2  Better get it straight (WITH PROOF) exectly who looked for said info.  #3 your MULTIPLE attempts at impersonation/slander are Real CRIMES DUMBASS.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: NecroPhile on 11/05/2010, 05:06 PM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 05:00 PMWell I did think Tats was one of the people responsible for the shit at the time and I am definitely giving him an apology
And what about jboy, turbostar, and Lord knows how many other people you've needlessly trolled?

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 05:00 PMguyjin, Mike, nec, and Sinistron definitely deserved the banhammer. They all pretty much conspired to commit a felon.
If you're a felon, then I agree that you should be committed; if not for others safety, then for your own.

If you meant felony, please explain what evils they've attempted.  Keep in mind that your home address is known and if someone truly wanted to administer a well deserved curb stomping, it would've happened already.
I was mad that Jboy bought his shit from nec. I told him about the crazy shit he had done to me and then he basically clicked block button. Yes I dd go way overboard I'll admit but there was no excuse for him to block me without talking to me first. TurboStar? I was mad at him for allowing nectarsis to spam his videos with his usual nonsense and I did apologize to him about my behavior. I don't care what you all say about nec, I think he is slime and should be incarcerated in a mental institution. I did explain what evils the assholes I mentioned had done in posts above. Learn to read.

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 05:14 PM
Quote from: guest on 11/05/2010, 05:06 PM

I was mad that Jboy bought his shit from nec. I told him about the crazy shit he had done to me and then he basically clicked block button. Yes I dd go way overboard I'll admit but there was no excuse for him to block me without talking to me first. TurboStar? I was mad at him for allowing nectarsis to spam his videos with his usual nonsense and I did apologize to him about my behavior. I don't care what you all say about nec, I think he is slime and should be incarcerated in a mental institution. Did I explain what evils the assholes I mentioned had done in posts above. Learn to read.
"They won't talk to me AFTER I was a repeated douche WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"   Just how pathetic for "friends are you LOL.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: nectarsis on 11/05/2010, 05:10 PM#3 your MULTIPLE attempts at impersonation/slander are Real CRIMES DUMBASS.
Funny you say that because I get trolls trying to sub to my channel almost everyday. I know for a fact these accounts could have been made by you or Mike.

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 05:18 PM
Quote from: nectarsis on 11/05/2010, 05:10 PM#3 your MULTIPLE attempts at impersonation/slander are Real CRIMES DUMBASS.
Funny you say that because I get trolls trying to sub to my channel almost everyday. I know for a fact these accounts could have been made by you or Mike.
FACT requires proof.  I've only ever had 1 Youtube acct (unlike you with dozens).  I have better things to do than act like a psychotic delusiona; stalker like you.

P.S.  I see you're ignoring your LOGIC FAIL when it comes to legality.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 05:14 PMI was mad that Jboy bought his shit from nec. I told him about the crazy shit he had done to me and then he basically clicked block button. Yes I dd go way overboard I'll admit but there was no excuse for him to block me without talking to me first. TurboStar? I was mad at him for allowing nectarsis to spam his videos with his usual nonsense and I did apologize to him about my behavior. I don't care what you all say about nec, I think he is slime and should be incarcerated in a mental institution.
So you trolled them because nectarsis's actions?  Amazing.

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 05:14 PMDid I explain what evils the assholes I mentioned had done in posts above. Learn to read.
Have you ever heard of phone books?  Trying to obtain someone's address is not even a misdemeanor, much less a felony. 

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: nectarsis on 11/05/2010, 05:20 PM
FACT requires proof.  I've only ever had 1 Youtube acct (unlike you with dozens).  I have better things to do than act like a psychotic delusiona; stalker like you.
Sure you do. Trolling Nintega at a daily basis is a perfectly normal and productive behavior!  :roll:

Quote from: NecroPhile on 11/05/2010, 05:23 PM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 05:14 PMI was mad that Jboy bought his shit from nec. I told him about the crazy shit he had done to me and then he basically clicked block button. Yes I dd go way overboard I'll admit but there was no excuse for him to block me without talking to me first. TurboStar? I was mad at him for allowing nectarsis to spam his videos with his usual nonsense and I did apologize to him about my behavior. I don't care what you all say about nec, I think he is slime and should be incarcerated in a mental institution.

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 05:14 PMDid I explain what evils the assholes I mentioned had done in posts above. Learn to read.
Have you ever heard of phone books?  Trying to obtain someone's address is not even a misdemeanor, much less a felony. 
Still that is invasion of privacy. That can also get you in the big house. Quit defending them NecroPhile because you know for a fact that they are wrong.

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 05:23 PM
Sure you do. Trolling Nintega at a daily basis is a perfectly normal and productive behavior!  :roll:
When/if I have any dealings with you is RESPONDING.  How many accts. have I blocked of yours the last few days..2-3?  Yep THAT"S so not a troll right?

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: nectarsis on 11/05/2010, 05:25 PM
When/if I have any dealings with you is RESPONDING.  How many accts. have I blocked of yours the last few days..2-3?  Yep THAT"S so not a troll right?
How does it feel Byron? Annoying isn't it?

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 05:25 PM
Quote from: guest on 11/05/2010, 05:23 PM

Still that is invasion of privacy. That can also get you in the big house. Quit defending them NecroPhile because you know for a fact that they are wrong.
PUBLIC INFO...look up what that means dumbass LOL.  Far from invasion of privacy...which unless as stalkerish/unbalanced as something you would pull would most likely NOT include going to the "big house."

nectarsis

Well at least you admit to being a time wasting troll.  Keep your paranoid delusions of you being so OMG important to anyone..much less myself to waste the time with alt accts...that's your MO.   So where's your proof any of them are me, or Mike for that matter?  Oh wait you have none...just what the chorus of voices in your head tell you right?

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: nectarsis on 11/05/2010, 05:28 PM
Well at least you admit to being a time wasting troll.  Keep your paranoid delusions of you being so OMG important to anyone..much less myself to waste the time with alt accts...that's your MO.   So where's your proof any of them are me, or Mike for that matter?  Oh wait you have none...just what the chorus of voices in your head tell you right?
http://www.youtube.com/user/SamanthaSweetZero - Invalid ID
Quote from: nectarsis on 11/05/2010, 05:26 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 11/05/2010, 05:23 PM

PUBLIC INFO...look up what that means dumbass LOL.  Far from invasion of privacy...which unless as stalkerish/unbalanced as something you would pull would most likely NOT include going to the "big house."
Pot called kettle black.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 05:25 PMStill that is invasion of privacy. That can also get you in the big house. Quit defending them NecroPhile because you know for a fact that they are wrong.
One's home address is in the public domain; whether you like it or not, obtaining it is not illegal.

Until you can quote a specific statute barring its collection, stop bringing it up.

nectarsis

NecroPhile