10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Nintega: still crazy after all these years (now with added Nazis!)

Started by guyjin, 06/13/2010, 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alt-Nintega

You know what? I am done fighting with you manchildren. Just remember that since I am younger than most of you here, I'll be alive when you haters die of old age (or if someone actually shoots you in the street for being a dick). Remember that.

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 05:44 PMYou know what? I am done fighting with you manchildren. Just remember that since I am younger than most of you here, I'll be alive when you haters die of old age (or if someone actually shoots you in the street for being a dick). Remember that.
Like I stated to this earlier (as you can only use a few "points" repeatedly)...your constant mental imbalances, and overstressing about stupid shit (INTERNETZ SERIOUS BIZNESS) you'll begone LONG before most of us.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 05:44 PMYou know what? I am done fighting with you manchildren.
Byebye, ninnypants.  Why don't you finally do something decent in your life by deleting your account and saving Aaron the effort?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineFX

I didn't even bother reading the thread.  Ninny is BANNED.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

nat

HAHAHA, that is the funniest closure to the funniest shit I've read in a month.

Nintega succeeds at bringing the lulz ONE MORE TIME, with an assist from Aaron. What a way to wrap up my Friday.

I suppose I should clarify.... This isn't to say Nintega is actually a funny guy, it's just that each [inevitable] reappearance is even more meaningless and feeble than the last. And it's downright AMAZING that the saga continues again... and again... and again... and again.... and again....

Ceti Alpha

Is he really banned, or is this going to be like Friday the 13th XVI? lol
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Mathius

Man, I missed that fail train. I love trains.

Edit: I can't take the credit for Ninny being referred to a "fail train." Not sure who it was exactly. Tats maybe? It's buried in the forums somewhere. :-k

Joe Redifer

Ceti, he's banned but as you can guess he'll be back.  He just can't let go.

Aaron's post is perfect.  No reason to research the situation... he's Nintega and therefore BANNED.  Once I started reading the new posts in this thread I immediately went and banned SOU212 only to find that Aaron beat me to it.   :evil:  I was going for the record for most Nintega bans as well.

Tatsujin

Quote from: Starfighter on 10/28/2010, 11:30 AMIMG

It may seem like.. well, not 500. But the blackboard is almost 40 feet long.
HAHAHA.. great. You let Einstein do your work. But how did you managed to put him that silly costume on? Dismissed!
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

MaximumRD

QuoteSo don't give me this "burned too many bridges" shit. That is just butthurt talk. If I do get a couple of apologies here, I will be very surprised. I am not holding my breath though because it seems to me that a lot of you still haven't got over your grammar school bully mentality.

P.S. If I do get banned again for this post which is on the seemingly "unmoderated" part of this forum. You all will show me that you are hypocrites.

-Nintega
Ha Ha OMG! Only someone as Butt Hurt as you would consistently make put sooo much effort to keep appearing where he is not wanted, amazing. You always talk about putting it behind you, moving on etc and yet once again HERE YOU ARE! You prove over and over and over and over just how aptly titled this thread is. A winner is you.
My Classic Gaming Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MaximumRD
My Classic Gaming Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=26887025879

MaximumRD

QuoteI was mad that Jboy bought his shit from nec. I told him about the crazy shit he had done to me and then he basically clicked block button. Yes I dd go way overboard I'll admit but there was no excuse for him to block me without talking to me first. TurboStar? I was mad at him for allowing nectarsis to spam his videos with his usual nonsense and I did apologize to him about my behavior. I don't care what you all say about nec, I think he is slime and should be incarcerated in a mental institution. I did explain what evils the assholes I mentioned had done in posts above. Learn to read.
Ah the famous "apology" yes you apologize in a video that has since been removed and then within a short time post this comment:

Soukyugurentai
3 weeks ago

Come to think of it, I am glad that I trolled some you guys. Not all but some. I really should have left the Jboy, Steve, Equilibrium, MaxRD, and narox vids up. They made me smile everyday :)

See I am keeping that one becuase it reminds me who you really are and why I will never again give you another chance. On top of the things you admit to in the above comment you eventually wormed your way into my Facebook Gaming group and posted some of those same videos, which of course I quickly removed and now thanks to you admittance into the group is by my approval only, as much as that sucked it pales in comparison to what you did to Jboy especially involving his wife and I am sorry but your "excuse" is so lame. So jboy was dealing with somebody you despise, again I ask WHAT FRIGGIN BUSINESS IS IT OF YOURS? You say it was not fair he blocked you and didn't talk to you first? WHY? Come on we both know it would of just gone back and forth until eventually he would of had to block you anyway because that is how you behave when someone does not see things your way. As has been pointed out though it is funny how you keep going on about not giving a shit, how we are not the only ones in the "Gaming Community", how you have better things to do, how you will just move on etc, yet you keep coming back for more and more where you damn well know you are not wanted or welcome. How pathetic is that. I can promise and assure you of one thing, if I ever came across a site or forum or thread whose main theme was "MaximumRD Still crazy after all these years" you can bet I would have nothing to do with it lol! Unlike YOU I have no interest in hanging out where I am not wanted, though if there WERE such a topic I am sure you in some form or another would be behind it.

I admit though, I am glad you have infiltrated this community again it certainly has brought this thread back to life!  :dance:

MaximumRD

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 11/05/2010, 05:44 PMYou know what? I am done fighting with you manchildren. Just remember that since I am younger than most of you here, I'll be alive when you haters die of old age (or if someone actually shoots you in the street for being a dick). Remember that.
Well thanks for dropping by to prove and reinforce everything that has been said about you!  :P Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out! I am sure you will return again in one form or another becuase you have a life and many more important things to do!  :roll:

UPDATE: Lol I was having sooo much fun reading and replying to Ninny I did not even realize he was already hit with the BAN Hammer gain lol! Ah well, that was fun!  =D&gt;

Mathius

I hate to tell you this, Max, but Ninny can't read this anymore. Unless...well, you know. :roll:

/oh-shit.jpg

Thought this was fitting. I always loved this poster. :)

MaximumRD

Quote from: Mathius on 11/06/2010, 02:00 AMI hate to tell you this, Max, but Ninny can't read this anymore. Unless...well, you know. :roll:

Thought this was fitting. I always loved this poster. :)
LOL! Yeah I finally realized once I hit a certain post he had already been banned. That's cool though as I found it therapeutic saying what I had to say to him, there is always the chance he'll be back in a certain form to see it lol!   [-o&lt;
As tempting as it is to send me replies to him on Youtube, you know just to make sure he sees it,  :lol: unlike Dave I don't take my drama and follow people around from one site to the next stalking people just to be a pain in their ass.  :roll: though where Dave is concerned he would certainly deserve it!  :evil:

BlueBMW

Quote from: Pcenginefx on 11/05/2010, 06:43 PMI didn't even bother reading the thread.
Oh but you should, its quite entertaining! :P
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Sinistron

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealJerseyTalk

Back yet again on lube tube-

I just recently put up a clip of a small show we played where we helped raised $2,500 for a cancer benefit- and I had that info written below the clip- and this is the clip he chooses to crap all over and compare me to Hitler of all things.  Woke up just before and saw three comments from him- got to Mein Kempf references and stopped reading.  So yeah- after reading that and coming here to read all this- I pretty much nailed the time frame and style of his return.  He also said something about me trolling video game forums without consequence or something.  This is the only videogame forum that I at one time posted regularly in- and I have gotten banned myself- and I now come here maybe once a week at best- but that logic eludes Ninny's damaged mind.  You see and read stories of stalkers and wonder man if I was famous I'd have to deal with people like that- well none of us are famous and yet we deal with one of the most obsessed and creepiest stalkers out there.  As noted there's only one end to this story- and I've gotten so sick of this guy that I may wind up seriously relishing the eventual outcome- when he finally hangs himself.
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

MaximumRD

[quo
Quote from: Sinistron on 11/06/2010, 11:26 AMhttps://www.youtube.com/user/RealJerseyTalk

Back yet again on lube tube-

I just recently put up a clip of a small show we played where we helped raised $2,500 for a cancer benefit- and I had that info written below the clip- and this is the clip he chooses to crap all over and compare me to Hitler of all things.  Woke up just before and saw three comments from him- got to Mein Kempf references and stopped reading.  So yeah- after reading that and coming here to read all this- I pretty much nailed the time frame and style of his return.  He also said something about me trolling video game forums without consequence or something.  This is the only videogame forum that I at one time posted regularly in- and I have gotten banned myself- and I now come here maybe once a week at best- but that logic eludes Ninny's damaged mind.  You see and read stories of stalkers and wonder man if I was famous I'd have to deal with people like that- well none of us are famous and yet we deal with one of the most obsessed and creepiest stalkers out there.  As noted there's only one end to this story- and I've gotten so sick of this guy that I may wind up seriously relishing the eventual outcome- when he finally hangs himself.
Woah, I like how he said he "had" bi-polar disorder, HAD? As in he doesn't now? Got bullied and picked on a lot? Well, at least now I finally "get" it, his maniacal behavior has an explanation now. I always suspected these things about him, now it's confirmed. At least I know what I am dealing with now. Years ago I lived in a shared accommodation with a Bi-polar fellow who often skipped his meds, I wont go into all the details except to say those were a couple of the worst years of my life.  ](*,)

Tatsujin

UNBELIEVABLE THAT FUCKARD!!!!!!! makes me feel sick like nothing made me feel sick ever before.
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

MaximumRD

I will say Ninny has inspired me! I wrote this little song in his behalf!:  NOTE: "FAMILY" in this case refers to all the people in Daves head.

He's creepy and he's kooky,
Mysterious and spooky,
He's all together ooky,
The Ninny Family.
His Mom's BASEMENTS a museum
Where people come to see 'em
He really is a scream
The Ninny Family.

(Neat)?
(Sweet)?
(Petite)?

So get a witches shawl on
A broomstick to impale'em on
We're gonna pay a call on
The Ninny Family.

Ok, OK it's THE ADDAMS FAMILY theme slightly altered, seemed fitting though.

PCEngineFX

So I ended up reading this thread... I am currently getting wasted in Napa Vally with the wife for the weekend and was relaxing by some grape vines while being amazed at how bad nin has become......just wow.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

Mathius

I wonder who posted this latest comment on my You-Tube channel? :-k :roll:

YouWantSpamYouGotIT

YouWantSpamYouGotIT (19 minutes ago)
Remove | Block User | Spam Marked as spam
You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer.

Here is a link to the user who posted the comment

https://www.youtube.com/user/YouWantSpamYouGotIT

nectarsis

LOL yep.  Just got a firend request/message from the asshat.  He closed the last 2-3 accts. he used (to be resurrected soon I'm sure).

Mathius

MaximumRD

Quote from: Mathius on 11/08/2010, 01:29 PMI wonder who posted this latest comment on my You-Tube channel? :-k :roll:

YouWantSpamYouGotIT

YouWantSpamYouGotIT (19 minutes ago)
Remove | Block User | Spam Marked as spam
You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer. You are cancer.

Here is a link to the user who posted the comment

https://www.youtube.com/user/YouWantSpamYouGotIT
OMG ! Ha Ha Ha I JUST came by to mention something very similar! Yes that certainly confirms it though! I myslef just got this posted on my channel (rather useless becuase due to Ninny's actions comments on my wall require approval before they are posted so I already removed it and blocked him!):

YouWantSpamYouGotIT has posted a comment on your profile:
I saw your posts at PCEFX. You are just as scummy as the rest of the trolls on the Fighting Street board. You should be really ashamed of yourself. I really should have took screenshots of your disgusting comments. Are you sure you are 42??

Of course I already blocked him and reported it also lol! I was however kind enough to send him a message in reply since he wont be able to respond to it anyway at least until he makes another account:

HA HA HA!
Boy really hard to guess who you are lol! You should take screenshots, post them, do what you want, say what you want, it does not matter and I don't care because I stand behind it lol! Too bad you got banned really, I had a lot of fun replying to you for the short time you weaseled you way back on temporarily I had not even realized by the time you we're banned AGAIN I left you many great replies, oh well.

Fuck you are so predictable and retarded, you just keep acting as expected, you talk big about changing but never do, picked on as a kid? A little Schizo? Well at least that explains a LOT. Your opinion means nothing to me and I could careless what you think, I am happy you saw that, now go on another little rant. I will remind you clearly one last time I DON'T LIKE YOU and your comment about wishing you had not removed the videos of me and jboy etc because they made you laugh will NEVER be forgotten and justifies my hate towards you loser. Your fucked in the head so that will never change.

If you want to waste your time posting a comment on my wall that is never seen by anyone else and I remove anyway then knock yourself out, once again further proof you really do NOT have a life or better things to do. Once again after sending this message I block you so go make yet another account lol!

One last thing.
I am sooo enjoying the thread over at Fighting Street to! I really do recommend you infiltrate it at least once more as I really would like you to see the replies to all the crap you left, it also brings the thread back to life and simply confirms everything said in it. Really a great bunch over there, I knew any group who refuses to have you as a member HAS to be a good one! seems they keep out the losers and riff raff.

Joe Redifer

So Nintega posted the following comment to my Youtube channel:

QuoteWorst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever.
Looks like he and Sinistron (and maybe others) are starting to share some opinions!

MaximumRD

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 11/09/2010, 10:45 PMSo Nintega posted the following comment to my Youtube channel:

QuoteWorst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever. Worst gaming forum moderator ever.
Looks like he and Sinistron (and maybe others) are starting to share some opinions!
Well it is very ninny like, you know doing the same crap OVER AND OVER AND OVER................

Mathius

As far as the usage of "Ctrl-C" and "CTRL-V" go Ninny-Poo is my hero. :)

Joe Redifer

It's a cheap and easy way to troll.  It's not fun unless he puts some effort into it.  However I bet that whoever he does this kind of crap to, he keeps checking back in with the channel to see if he is blocked.  I wonder if he feels enraged or some sort of justification when he finds himself blocked like that.  Probably enraged because to him that doesn't make sense.

NecroPhile

Quote from: ceti alpha on 11/05/2010, 09:32 PMIs he really banned, or is this going to be like Friday the 13th XVI? lol
He'll never be gone for good and just like Jason, he'll be more and more stupid with each successive outing.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guest on 11/10/2010, 03:43 PM
Quote from: ceti alpha on 11/05/2010, 09:32 PMIs he really banned, or is this going to be like Friday the 13th XVI? lol
He'll never be gone for good and just like Jason, he'll be more and more stupid with each successive outing.
:lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry:
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

MaximumRD

His latest account: https://www.youtube.com/user/3rdRockFromThe7thSun

From this account he made the following comment on my latest video:

You argue with 10 year old kids over video games Rob? Shame on you but then again that kind of behavior is expected from 10 year olds going on 33-42 who post on the Fighting Street board at PCEFX.

As usual I have no friggin idea what he is on about, the video he left this comment on was just a common open tag video discussion about unpopular systems etc that has had 255 views, 5 video responses and 51 friendly and supportive comments since I posted it 1 day ago. So of course I just deleted his comment, I can only assume it is jealousy at this point since he cannot get this type of response on his videos in any of his accounts.

Apparently from the feature video this account is in response to someone he claims has been trolling him for almost 4 years, this is the description in his channel:

For almost 4 years now, SeventhSun has been stalking and harassing gamers on YT including me. Especially people who are better than him in fighting and puzzle games. He thinks the world revolves around him and he is better than everyone else. He always has been jealous that I am better than him in shmups. He is also jealous that I have a job and friends both online and real life. To lick his wounds, SeventhSun has made over 30 different alt accounts to harass other YT gamers who are better than him in pretty much everything. Such a sad vindictive Malaysian clown. Sub and befriend him at your own risk. It will be a matter of time that he'll start abusing you for no reason like he did to me.

I don't know what that is all about but as always I love how he whines and bitches about things he himself is so guilty of, notice how everything in the description describes Ninny himself perfectly?   :roll:

Tatsujin

He's now gonna even crazier as he already is, even though that seems to be very impossibe.

MaximumRD

Tatsujin

Lol, he's creating new YT accounts as I daily piss.

MaximumRD

LOL well so much for https://www.youtube.com/user/CatholicValues
In a fit of rage he posted a video saying he has "Had enough of me" and "Hope my wife see's the video and divorces me"
BLAH BLAH BLAH..I responded with comments saying how MAD he looks and that my wife could care less about some stupid Youtube troll and how this video just shows everyone what a loser he is etc etc, etc, etc, and while leaving more comments the next thing I knew the video was gone along with the channel. MY ONLY REGRET was not saving the video before he took it down, trust me I wont make that mistake again!  :wink:

MaximumRD

Mathius

MaximumRD

Quote from: Mathius on 11/15/2010, 06:53 PM
Quote from: MaximumRD on 11/15/2010, 06:24 PMThat did not take long, lets see how long this one lasts:

https://www.youtube.com/user/KarmaFromGod
I like how he lists PCFX as his "website." :roll:
Heh of course! I am having fun with him in his channel for some reason he has yet to block me or remove / delete the channel. Before the inevitable feast your eye's:

NintegaAltMadness.webp
https://i.imgur.com/gFTzq.jpg

nat

By the time I see the links to these channels in this thread, they are always already deleted, even if it's the same day. Without fail.

turbogrfxfan

"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

MaximumRD

Quote from: turbogrfxfan on 11/15/2010, 09:02 PMfeed the fire
Trust me, Dave would continue anyway as he has proven over and over. I got to a point where I figured what the hell, if he insists on continuing to attempt to sub me, write comments in my channel and make new accounts just to keep trolling me then screw him. These days I just keep giving it back as he dishes it out because it enrages him and exposes him to those who are not yet aware of his madness. Sure I could just block him and ignore him which I do often but he keeps making new channels to get my attention I am happy to oblige him, Dave warrants being tormented like no other troll I know.

turbogrfxfan

yeah i guess there is no way of getting around this guy. hes sent me friend requests and then told me not to give away his channel to nect haha so thats the first thing i did.   :P

nectarsis

Quote from: turbogrfxfan on 11/15/2010, 10:41 PMyeah i guess there is no way of getting around this guy. hes sent me friend requests and then told me not to give away his channel to nect haha so thats the first thing i did.   :P
LOL tells you not to show me, but 5 min latter the asshat SENDS me a friend request   :roll:  More logic FAIL

Tatsujin

Mathius

NecroPhile

Doesn't he know that Jesus doesn't like blasphemers?

turbogrfxfan

nectarsis

Joe Redifer

Yup.  He sent me this message on Facebook.  He knows I'll post/report it here, but whatever, here it is:

Ninny.png

The dude sure has a hard on for Michael S Helgeson.  He's not even here any more so I don't know why he keeps bringing him up.  But the occasional Ninny appearance seems to be fun for many of our members who thrash him before we ban him, so be it.

EDIT:  This topic is only 20 pages, not 40.  Learn to count you turdburglar.

Mathius

The best way to rid us of Medina would just be to ignore him. I am sure this has been mentioned before, and it would be a lot less entertaining to some, but it's really our only option. Unless, we send him a "Necro-Bomb.":wink: