OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

SOLD - $155 - Super System Card 3.0 US version - Works Great

Started by tbone3969, 12/11/2016, 03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbone3969

Quote from: guest on 12/14/2016, 05:36 PM
Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 04:58 PMIt seems to me that buying low and selling high is just good business.  I just don't know how this makes me a bad person? 
Like otaking said, this is supposed to be a community.  It's not intended to be a market place for leeches to make a buck.

And don't act stupid about why you continually get flak.  This isn't the first time we've had this debate.

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 04:58 PMAnd, by the way, I am giving the LOT away as a Xmas gift to a good friend of mine.  I am also giving him a TurboGrafx 16 system with all the hook ups and the CD Base attachment so he has AV Composite out access.  He is on his own to get the CD player however.  I can send pics of us playing the system together if you guys want.  Might make for a cool and interesting thread.  I am seeing him and his family on the 26th.  Spending Christmas day with my immediate family.
I don't give a tin shit about what you do with your friends.....

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 05:16 PMI have thought about this and your right in the sense that people should be judged by their actions, that's for sure.  However, I would argue that all you know of me is what I write on this forum and the transactions I have made here and on other sites such as NA and eBay.  I have very good feedback on all those sites, pretty much perfect, and I have never screwed anyone over.  Not to mention that, percentage wise, the amount of actions exposed to you and the members of this site is a minuscule percentage compared to the total actions I have made in my thirty eight years on this planet. 
..... nor do I give a fuck about your dealings elsewhere.  We've seen enough to know it's not an isolated incident, and your own posts show that padding your wallet is your top priority.
Fair enough.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

esteban

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 04:58 PM
Quote from: Otaking on 12/14/2016, 04:48 PMDude you sell items such as Dragon Slayer and Mysterious Song trying to milk the absolute maximum value you possibly can get. Then come on here and snap up bargains such as Lords of Thunder being sold for half market value to forum members.

Sell high, buy low, it's great ethic i guess.
So let's use logic to evaluate this claim.  I buy items under market value and sell them at a higher value.  Now I didn't force anyone to sell at a lower value.  They are willing to do this.  Also, people are willing to pay the higher price.  No one is forcing them.  Why is this wrong?  I am a businessman.  That's what I went to school for and I have a finance job.  I like to make money.  I have a wife and young daughter to support. 

I do the same thing in the stock market.  Or at least I try.  No one has a crystal ball. 

It seems to me that buying low and selling high is just good business.  I just don't know how this makes me a bad person?  And, by the way, I am giving the LOT away as a Xmas gift to a good friend of mine.  I am also giving him a TurboGrafx 16 system with all the hook ups and the CD Base attachment so he has AV Composite out access.  He is on his own to get the CD player however.  I can send pics of us playing the system together if you guys want.  Might make for a cool and interesting thread.  I am seeing him and his family on the 26th.  Spending Christmas day with my immediate family.
Please stop.

Profiteering is profiteering.

Stop justifying bullshit.

If you don't understand why we have a problem with profiteering in a hobby we love, then you are ignorant.

However, I suspect you are feigning ignorance because you know that pretending to be an imbecile is less morally repugnant than openly admitting that you are a slimy, unctuous profiteer.

The fact that I took the time to explain this, albeit with a harsh, judgmental tongue, is my way of saying: please stop digging yourself deeper into a pit of shite.

I might be naive, but I think we could actually talk about the content and culture of video games themselves.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

tbone3969

Quote from: esteban on 12/14/2016, 05:47 PM
Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 04:58 PM
Quote from: Otaking on 12/14/2016, 04:48 PMDude you sell items such as Dragon Slayer and Mysterious Song trying to milk the absolute maximum value you possibly can get. Then come on here and snap up bargains such as Lords of Thunder being sold for half market value to forum members.

Sell high, buy low, it's great ethic i guess.
So let's use logic to evaluate this claim.  I buy items under market value and sell them at a higher value.  Now I didn't force anyone to sell at a lower value.  They are willing to do this.  Also, people are willing to pay the higher price.  No one is forcing them.  Why is this wrong?  I am a businessman.  That's what I went to school for and I have a finance job.  I like to make money.  I have a wife and young daughter to support. 

I do the same thing in the stock market.  Or at least I try.  No one has a crystal ball. 

It seems to me that buying low and selling high is just good business.  I just don't know how this makes me a bad person?  And, by the way, I am giving the LOT away as a Xmas gift to a good friend of mine.  I am also giving him a TurboGrafx 16 system with all the hook ups and the CD Base attachment so he has AV Composite out access.  He is on his own to get the CD player however.  I can send pics of us playing the system together if you guys want.  Might make for a cool and interesting thread.  I am seeing him and his family on the 26th.  Spending Christmas day with my immediate family.
Please stop.

Profiteering is profiteering.

Stop justifying bullshit.

If you don't understand why we have a problem with profiteering in a hobby we love, then you are ignorant.

However, I suspect you are feigning ignorance because you know that pretending to be an imbecile is less morally repugnant than openly admitting that you are a slimy, unctuous profiteer.

The fact that I took the time to explain this, albeit with a harsh, judgmental tongue, is my way of saying: please stop digging yourself deeper into a pit of shite.

I might be naive, but I think we could actually talk about the content and culture of video games themselves.
Well said. 

Hey I am over 500 posts now.  :dance:
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

bob

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 05:16 PM...transactions I have made here and on other sites such as NA...
in the finance world, we call this "diminished capacity"

Otaking

Tbone TBH the current active members have gone quite light on you with this. If the older forum members were still active they would of flamed the hell out of you a hundred times worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Otaking on 12/14/2016, 05:55 PMTbone TBH the current active members have gone quite light on you with this. If the older forum members were still active they would of flamed the hell out of you a hundred times worse.
Shit, I'm slipping.  Change all my previous responses to "Go fuck yourself!"  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Otaking

Quote from: guest on 12/14/2016, 06:10 PM
Quote from: Otaking on 12/14/2016, 05:55 PMTbone TBH the current active members have gone quite light on you with this. If the older forum members were still active they would of flamed the hell out of you a hundred times worse.
Shit, I'm slipping.  Change all my previous responses to "Go fuck yourself!"  :lol:
lol  :lol:  :lol:

I was thinking other old members such as PCEngineHell, Sinistron or Vestcunt etc.. who would of ripped him a new one over this.

Unfortunately in Sinistron's case he no longer posted as he sadly passed away.
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

NecroPhile

Ha!  I'd love to see a few more patented VestCunt audits.

Gypsy

Don't check this thread for an hour or w/e and lelelel.

Quote from: Otaking on 12/14/2016, 05:31 PM
Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 05:21 PM
Quote from: Otaking on 12/14/2016, 05:08 PMYeah sure I'll explain.
You say "I'm a Businessman", to let you know this forum is not a business opertunity, it's a forum for enthusiasts to discuss a common interest and sometimes it's members help each other out by offering below market value deal to help others enjoy the games not to help a "businessman" make a great deal.
Ok well that was never explained to me when I joined.  This also seems to be a unique position for a site like this to be in as other similar sites I have done business on aren't like this one (NA, IsoZone, eBay, etc). 
This forum is nothing like NA or eBay.
Why do think CPTRAVE sold those games on here at those prices?? he could of easily jumped on eBay and got twice as much, this wasn't some clever business move you made, you exploited someone's kindness who was trying helpout fellow forum members.
I was hoping he wouldn't sell to tbone for the lulz.

SignOfZeta

It's really sad to see how many people apparently enjoy getting flamed. Their lives must be incredibly lonely if they feel the need to keep this thread alive just for the attention. "Piss on me some more, at least it's something."

We really need a mental health system in this country. People are hurting.
IMG

crazydean

We could all just stop buying/selling to this guy.

ClodBusted

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 12/14/2016, 11:57 PMIt's really sad to see how many people apparently enjoy getting flamed. Their lives must be incredibly lonely if they feel the need to keep this thread alive just for the attention. "Piss on me some more, at last it's something."
Kind of reminds me of the one masochistic astronaut character in the unofficial Lego Space web comic from the recent years.

Gypsy

tbone3969

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 12/14/2016, 11:57 PMIt's really sad to see how many people apparently enjoy getting flamed. Their lives must be incredibly lonely if they feel the need to keep this thread alive just for the attention. "Piss on me some more, at least it's something."

Keep it coming.  I love the heat.  I'm kinda like a modern day Andy Kaufman.  The fact that I can get people so enraged by buying a few games for cheap and posting my thoughts on a forum is fascinating to me.  Kinda like how heels get the crowd so mad in wrestling.  Always loved the heels.

IMG

tbone3969

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 12/14/2016, 11:57 PMIt's really sad to see how many people apparently enjoy getting flamed. Their lives must be incredibly lonely if they feel the need to keep this thread alive just for the attention. "Piss on me some more, at least it's something."

You guys take this shit way too seriously.  Relax will ya.

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

tbone3969

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 12/15/2016, 10:23 AMIMG
Wow... really?  Godlberg is such a tool.  You just proved my point.  Hulk Hogan is the greatest wrestler of all time.  Goldberg was/is a one trick pony who couldn't wrestle for shit.  Anyone who knows anything about wrestling could tell you that.  Hogan wouldn't even let Goldberg lick the shit off his boots.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/15/2016, 10:30 AM
Wow... really?  Godlberg is such a tool.  You just proved my point.  Hulk Hogan is the greatest wrestler of all time.  Goldberg was/is a one trick pony who couldn't wrestle for shit.  Anyone who knows anything about wrestling could tell you that.  Hogan wouldn't even let Goldberg lick the shit off his boots.
I'll just have to ask some guys that know anything about wrestling I suppose....
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

tbone3969

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 12/15/2016, 10:37 AM
Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/15/2016, 10:30 AM
I'll just have to ask some guys that know anything about wrestling I suppose....
Goldberg lol

It's a shame that he knocked Brett Hart out of wrestling because he didn't know how to wrestle properly.  Kicked Hart so hard it ended his career.

Otaking

Here's T Boner 69 the Businessman Wrestler taking advantage of awesome deals on community game forums and relisting a sealed Dragon Slayer on eBay.

IMG

NecroPhile

Don't confuse a few cheap jokes at your expense for anyone being genuinely upset.  There's no shortage of self-important, greedy assholes in the world, so don't let the attention go to your head.

tbone3969

Quote from: Otaking on 12/15/2016, 10:47 AMHere's T Boner 69 the Businessman Wrestler taking advantage of awesome deals on community game forums and relisting a sealed Dragon Slayer on eBay.

IMG
Cool pic.  I wish I could go to work with a luchador mask on.  That would be awesome!

Just for the record I bought my sealed Dragon Slayer off of eBay from some guy in Europe and then I sold it to someone on NA.  Nothing was processed through this site.

Gypsy

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 12/15/2016, 10:37 AMI'll just have to ask some guys that know anything about wrestling I suppose....
Wait people watch wrestling?

in99flames

Shit, I'm slipping.  Change all my previous responses to "Go fuck yourself!" 
Lol. I have fapped tremendously to this thread. I should prob go to the hospital for some skin grafts. Btw....anyone want to buy a chronotrigger cib for $573.68? Its minty fresh. I got this figure by looking at ebay and adding 30 percent for myself. I got a family ya know. I accept travellers checks and food stamps as well.....and cock waffles.
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

tbone3969

Quote from: in99flames on 12/15/2016, 11:53 AM
Shit, I'm slipping.  Change all my previous responses to "Go fuck yourself!" 
Lol. I have fapped tremendously to this thread. I should prob go to the hospital for some skin grafts. Btw....anyone want to buy a chronotrigger cib for $573.68? Its minty fresh. I got this figure by looking at ebay and adding 30 percent for myself. I got a family ya know. I accept travellers checks and food stamps as well.....and cock waffles.
I bring so much interest to this forum you all should be paying me lol.

Gypsy

in99flames

Quote from: Gypsy on 12/15/2016, 12:32 PMThe "check" is in the mail.
Thank you kind sir....ill be looking for this Coc..ahem...."check" in the mail.
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

esteban

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/15/2016, 12:27 PMI bring so much interest to this forum you all should be paying me lol.
You have been entered in the raffle. I will announce the winner on XMAS eve.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

xcrement5x

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 04:58 PMSo let's use logic to evaluate this claim.  I buy items under market value and sell them at a higher value.  Now I didn't force anyone to sell at a lower value.  They are willing to do this.  Also, people are willing to pay the higher price.  No one is forcing them.  Why is this wrong?  I am a businessman.  That's what I went to school for and I have a finance job.  I like to make money.  I have a wife and young daughter to support. 
100% confirmed flipper with this statement.  I have no problem with people who get shit at garage sales and the like, and then sell them for a bit of profit. But buying from a community just to resell back to the same community at a higher price, with the only reason being you were the first to PM someone is pretty lame. 

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/15/2016, 10:54 AMJust for the record I bought my sealed Dragon Slayer off of eBay from some guy in Europe and then I sold it to someone on NA.  Nothing was processed through this site.
I seem to remember you originally saying you had gotten a second free copy of Dragon Slayer from TTi sealed back in the day and that's why you were selling it?  Where is the truth?
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

tbone3969

Quote from: guest on 12/15/2016, 03:58 PM
Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 04:58 PMSo let's use logic to evaluate this claim.  I buy items under market value and sell them at a higher value.  Now I didn't force anyone to sell at a lower value.  They are willing to do this.  Also, people are willing to pay the higher price.  No one is forcing them.  Why is this wrong?  I am a businessman.  That's what I went to school for and I have a finance job.  I like to make money.  I have a wife and young daughter to support. 
100% confirmed flipper with this statement.  I have no problem with people who get shit at garage sales and the like, and then sell them for a bit of profit. But buying from a community just to resell back to the same community at a higher price, with the only reason being you were the first to PM someone is pretty lame.
- How many times do I have to say this.  I AM NOT FLIPPING LORDS OF THUNDER.  I AM GIVING IT AWAY TO MY FRIEND AS A GIFT.  My user tag on NA and eBay is the same as here, tbone3969.  Track the sales on those forums to see it is not getting listed.  I bought all the PCE Works pressed discs that were offerred up here and none of those ever got sold on NA or eBay.

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/15/2016, 10:54 AMJust for the record I bought my sealed Dragon Slayer off of eBay from some guy in Europe and then I sold it to someone on NA.  Nothing was processed through this site.

I seem to remember you originally saying you had gotten a second free copy of Dragon Slayer from TTi sealed back in the day and that's why you were selling it?  Where is the truth?
- I don't know why you think this.  I wish I received a sealed Dragon Slayer for free.  I paid for my copy.

wildfruit

NecroPhile

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/15/2016, 04:13 PM- How many times do I have to say this.  I AM NOT FLIPPING LORDS OF THUNDER.
Yes, I'm sure his statement was based solely on what you may or may not do with Lords of Thunder.

Lordy, you're one dumb son of a bitch.

tbone3969

Quote from: guest on 12/15/2016, 04:33 PM
Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/15/2016, 04:13 PM- How many times do I have to say this.  I AM NOT FLIPPING LORDS OF THUNDER.
Yes, I'm sure his statement was based solely on what you may or may not do with Lords of Thunder.

Lordy, you're one dumb son of a bitch.
Hmmm... Well I also didn't flip the pressed PCE Works discs I picked up here.  Come to think of it I don't believe, I'd have to check, that I have ever flipped anything I have bought off this site.  Yes I did "flip" the sealed Dragon Slayer that I bought off eBay.  I admit it.  The horror of it.  I should be burned at the stake lol. 

Did I flip the 1941 I bought off of MNKyDeth on this site for $400?  Nope, still have it.  That's coming with me to my grave lol.

tbone3969

CrackTiger

I'm not commenting on your flipping here or otherwise, but you can't speak for your friend. There are all kinds of things that they may or may not do with it. It's something a lot of members are sensitive about, as people have taken advantage of raffles and sales in which sellers expressed an interest to keep items within the community. One guy who got caught entering and winning several raffles for the same games justified it by saying that the doubles were going to friends who are not members here.

I'm not worked up about Lords of Thunder not landing in the hands of an active forum member who would get a lot of use from it. I'm just glad that CPTRAVE got some of the money he needed fast.

If you truly do lack common sense, it should still be obvious why attempting to profit from flipping a homebrew game, that you never even bothered to try playing, is frowned upon. Even if you lack human emotions and empathy, you should have learned enough from reading posts here to anticipate the reactions of the normals, instead of justifying any actions by the fact that the only consequence is social.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

tbone3969

Quote from: guest on 12/15/2016, 05:22 PMIf you truly do lack common sense, it should still be obvious why attempting to profit from flipping a homebrew game, that you never even bothered to try playing, is frowned upon. Even if you lack human emotions and empathy, you should have learned enough from reading posts here to anticipate the reactions of the normals, instead of justifying any actions by the fact that the only consequence is social.
Ok you got me there as I assume you mean the Mysterious Song I currently have up on eBay for $50.  You know what...  I am gonna take it down right now and raffle it here.  I was trying to think of a game to raffle and you just made it easy for me to decide.  Thanks.

SignOfZeta

"Loves Hulk Hogan, even in 2016, especially NWO version". I'll have to put that on my quick check list for instant identification of assholes.
IMG

tbone3969

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 12/15/2016, 06:07 PM"Loves Hulk Hogan, even in 2016, especially NWO version". I'll have to put that on my quick check list for instant identification of assholes.
Hulk Hogan is the man.  A true American icon.  I have always loved him and always will.  I have liked him through his entire career but I do think his NWO run, for me at least, was his most memorable.  I'm a Hulkamanaic for life!

IMG

wildfruit

I already have mysterious song. Please raffle something else. Thanks.

780racer

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 05:16 PMI have thought about this and your right in the sense that people should be judged by their actions, that's for sure.
So besides buying games for cheap, and trying to get max fair value, and acting like you're just a little slow, what else have you done for this community? O Raffle off a few Cheap games and pick up legit titles for way less than market value.

See your are not trustworthy because once you get something in your mind to confirm/make you want to sell Lords/1941/ect. you will, and won't pass the deal on to the community to leech off of. Instead your giving shit to some collectard Marketing fuck of a friend you have that I am sure now is poor/Dying of cancer/Never got loved as a kid.

Quote from: crazydean on 12/15/2016, 12:26 AMWe could all just stop buying/selling to this guy.
+1

I must have missed the part where your not a person looking to get max value for things. You WILL sell those things, and for max value somewhere. Its shitty business sir. Go talk Economic 101 with the NES classic scalpers. #Economy101 #BuzinezDealz

tbone3969

QuoteI have thought about this and your right in the sense that people should be judged by their actions, that's for sure.

So besides buying games for cheap, and trying to get max fair value, and acting like you're just a little slow, what else have you done for this community? O Raffle off a few Cheap games and pick up legit titles for way less than market value.
Check my numerous posts where I tried to help members who had trouble burning discs or getting their system up and running.  I have also posted about current games I am playing and my opinions on games.

QuoteSee your are not trustworthy because once you get something in your mind to confirm/make you want to sell Lords/1941/ect. you will, and won't pass the deal on to the community to leech off of. Instead your giving shit to some collectard Marketing fuck of a friend you have that I am sure now is poor/Dying of cancer/Never got loved as a kid.
My friend is fine and for the most part doesn't sell his stuff.  He still has his original NES from when he was a kid.  And I still have a ton of stuff from my teenage years.  I haven't sold them in over 20 years and have no plans to barring an emergency situation.

tbone3969

Well shit.  My potential buyer backed out because of the white dot below the "R" on the card.  #-o   

He wants one in better condition.  So the sale is back on.  PM me with any offers.  Serious inquiries only please.  lol.... This is gonna be hilarious.

bob

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/16/2016, 09:12 AMWell shit.  My potential buyer backed out because of the white dot below the "R" on the card.  #-o   

He wants one in better condition.  So the sale is back on.  PM me with any offers.  Serious inquiries only please.  lol.... This is gonna be hilarious.
that dot will make it perform terribly.

Gypsy

tbone3969

Quote from: Gypsy on 12/16/2016, 09:35 AM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 12/14/2016, 12:39 PM
Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/12/2016, 10:02 AMI currently have a standing offer of $150.  Probably gonna take it.
Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 08:32 AMPrice drop to $160  :lol:
Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 10:52 AMI have an offer of $155 I am gonna take.
Future:
Quote from: tbone3969 on 02/14/2020, 08:39 PMPrice drop to $150.
Lolololololol
I know it's funny but just to clarify it was always one buyer interested.  He offered $150.  I would have taken it but I figured I would try to milk some more out of him.  I countered with $160 and he came back with $155 as a final offer.  Deal was almost done until he asked "Will the white dot below the "R" wipe of or is it permanent?"  As soon as he asked this I knew the deal was dead in the water.  I should have just used a sharpie to fill it in.  He never would have known but I am not shady like that.

Gypsy

tbone3969

Quote from: Gypsy on 12/16/2016, 10:16 AMSpeaking of dishonesty

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?StartRow=1&catid=6&threadid=162891
Man that is some messed up shit right there.  I know I get a bad rap on here but I have never done anything like that.

SignOfZeta

I wonder how long it will be before we just stop typing and make everyone go to YouTube to know what we're saying.

"Quit typing on the typing thing and just do your or fucking Podcast, old man." I can see it now.
IMG

ToyMachine78

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/16/2016, 09:12 AMWell shit.  My potential buyer backed out because of the white dot below the "R" on the card.  #-o   

At your price, can you blame him?

ToyMachine78