Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/23/2017, 04:40 PM"What he has now". Clearly not a real test,
What mean you?
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ClodBusted

What a tough. My Engrish is not the yellow from the egg.

in99flames

Well probably isnt...but still would have been a funny answer on a test.
IMG
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

ClodBusted

in99flames

I am somebody's mommy!

Sarumaru

esteban

bob

esteban

I'm not talking about the apostrophe!

bob

NecroPhile

The ideal utopia is a bit shabbier than I expected.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 05/11/2017, 03:12 PMThe ideal utopia is a bit shabbier than I expected.
Exactly. What is that place?

Dicer

Quote from: esteban on 05/11/2017, 03:49 PM
Quote from: guest on 05/11/2017, 03:12 PMThe ideal utopia is a bit shabbier than I expected.
Google translate tells me it's a wise dental, whatever that is....

LostFlunky

I think it is "Y's Spider Frying Basket".

Sarumaru

It's just a small dentist office that must have liked the logo and thought it was pronounced "WISE". I guess silly roundeyes aren't the only people who butcher the Ys name :P

ClodBusted

bob

Quote from: Sarumaru on 05/12/2017, 06:43 PM
It's just a small dentist office that must have liked the logo and thought it was pronounced "WISE". I guess silly roundeyes aren't the only people who butcher the Ys name :P
DentistCareSign.webp

ClodBusted

Psycho Punch

edit: girl on the right seems to be pretty pissed because of having to show her flat chest side by side with some decent sized ones in the photo. :lol:

------------------

It's time to d-d-d-d-d-obey?

IMG

I bought these Yugioh tins (and had the saddest pulls...) and some ultra pro sleeves. I actually bought the wrong size for my cards (I bought the standard size ones intended for MTG), which was great because I then realized that HuCards fit nicely into them. I wish I knew this sooner, now I'll probably buy a pack of 100 ultra pro sleeves just for my loose games.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

bob

Quote from: guest on 05/24/2017, 02:00 PMedit: girl on the right seems to be pretty pissed because of having to show her flat chest side by side with some decent sized ones in the photo. :lol:

------------------

It's time to d-d-d-d-d-obey?

IMG

I bought these Yugioh tins (and had the saddest pulls...) and some ultra pro sleeves. I actually bought the wrong size for my cards (I bought the standard size ones intended for MTG), which was great because I then realized that HuCards fit nicely into them. I wish I knew this sooner, now I'll probably buy a pack of 100 ultra pro sleeves just for my loose games.
this is exactly how i have my loose hueys.  the acid-free sleeves

Warbucks

Wouldn't life be great if we could trade HuCards like baseball cards.

Joe Redifer

Digi.k

Digi.k

ClodBusted

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

HailingTheThings

IMG

ClodBusted

She should buy three cucumbers, so she can eat the leftover one.

-----

IMG

ClodBusted

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ClodBusted

TheClash603

Quote from: Nulltard on 07/03/2017, 09:46 AMActual thing from my work this morning...
ticketoftheyear.png
Do you work in India?  That's where all my IT calls go.

esteban

Quote from: Nulltard on 07/03/2017, 09:46 AMActual thing from my work this morning...
ticketoftheyear.png
This is a real thing. I have had many mouse pads fail on me over the years.

DO YOUR JOB AND FIX THIS---STAT!

TheClash603

Quote from: Nulltard on 07/03/2017, 12:10 PM
Quote from: esteban on 07/03/2017, 11:51 AM
ticketoftheyear.png
This is a real thing. I have had many mouse pads fail on me over the years.

DO YOUR JOB AND FIX THIS---STAT!
Have you tried flipping it over and then back again?

Also, clash, yes! How did you know I worked in India? Are you a wizard?
Nope, I'm just Pakistani and I hate you.

xcrement5x

ticketoftheyear.png
Get this guy a replacement oppai mousepad.  Preferably as inappropriate as possible
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Psycho Punch

How to become employee of the month:

Quote from: guest on 07/06/2017, 10:17 AMGet this guy a replacement oppai mousepad.  Preferably as inappropriate as possible

Digi.k

ClodBusted

ClodBusted

IMG

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 07/06/2017, 05:59 PMHow to become employee of the month:

Quote from: guest on 07/06/2017, 10:17 AMGet this guy a replacement oppai mousepad.  Preferably as inappropriate as possible
Hahaha! =D>

ClodBusted

in99flames

I am somebody's mommy!

mitsuman

bob

Thrift store packing Ebay listings to justify prices.  This was some GPS thing,

dotsandloops.com/games/gps.jpg

LostFlunky

Quote from: bob on 07/25/2017, 12:55 PMThrift store packing Ebay listings to justify prices.  This was some GPS thing,

dotsandloops.com/games/gps.jpg
The end is near...   

Wait - is that Skyward Sword for $99?

bob

that's the reflection you see, it's $19.99

bartre

Quote from: bob on 07/25/2017, 12:55 PMThrift store packing Ebay listings to justify prices.  This was some GPS thing,
And I thought my locals were bad...

LostFlunky

Quote from: bob on 07/25/2017, 03:29 PMthat's the reflection you see, it's $19.99
Locally, Savers are called Value Village - they regularly price anything with 'Zelda' on it at $70 and up... and it sells...

ClodBusted

esteban

Trevor is well-known in the RC racing circuits, correct?

:)