Trouble Witches Neo! on XBL

Started by Digi.k, 04/27/2011, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digi.k

anyone tried this yet ??

Kinda like the XBL version of Magical Chase
english VA and music is a bit poo tho but gameplay feels Magical Chase-ish meets CAVE shmups

TheClash603

Looks good, I will probably have to check it out.  I do love co-op in my shooters though, and it appears to be missing from this game.

PunkCryborg

There's some good games coming out for the 360 I'm pretty surprised. Mine RRod a couple of months ago and I didn't care cause it never got used but now I want to play this, Bangai-o, Strania and hopefully Catherine(if it does get released here)
Also it's nice having SNK release some new stuff instead of another KOF and Metal Slug collection. Too bad it's download only though....

Arkhan Asylum

I want to sell a copy of it on ebay for 2034234$
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Digi.k

Quote from: elabit on 04/27/2011, 08:45 PMThere's some good games coming out for the 360 I'm pretty surprised. Mine RRod a couple of months ago
if your 360 is within the 3 years since you first purchased it it is still covered by the 3 years RRoD/E74 warranty and provided you bought it brand new.  and TheClash I think the trouble witches neo is co-op too

Mathius

Looks like a brighter cuter version of Deathsmiles.

grahf

Quote from: Digi.k on 04/27/2011, 05:58 PMenglish VA and music is a bit poo tho but gameplay feels Magical Chase-ish meets CAVE shmups
A friend of mine actually did the female voices. She's not a professional though, so I think it was her first (and only) voice acting gig.

roflmao

I downloaded the demo this morning and holy cow there's a lot of stuff on the screen at once!  I found the game extremely challenging.  Loved the bright, detailed sprites though.

SignOfZeta

Even for a shooter this game is really unoriginal. I'd still buy it though, if I had a 360.
IMG