10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Donald Trump Thread aka End of Days

Started by Otaking, 03/02/2016, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otaking

I rarely comment or get involved in political discussion on the internet, but I just had to comment on this. Outside the USA nobody gives a fuck or knows who Trump is and what it potentially means if he became US president and had his "finger on the button". Here in the UK I would say about 99% of the population had never heard of Trump prior to him running for US president, they still don't know anything about him other than he's some wealthy businessman. I think the same goes for the rest of the world outside the US, nobody cares.
But I'm the 1% who is aware of Trump outside the US, I've watched him on TV (downloaded) for nearly 10 years on The Apprentice. On TV he comes across like a complete and utter dick, but as trash tv the program it's entertaining to watch, but he's absolutely not someone you would want in charge of a nuclear armed country.
I think it should be mandatory for the rest of the planet to watch back The Apprentice and realise the gravity of the situation if this man is given the capability to start (world) wars and drop nukes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

NightWolve

Sound the alarm, that guy's nuts, he's gonna use the nuke!!!! THE NUKE!!!!!

Gotta love the political season and all the crazy scare tactics thrown around...

Otaking

I would say generally I'm not that way at all, as in making a drama out of nothing. I feel like it's  endless conspiracies and drama when there's nothing there is prevalent on the interwebz.

But yes totally I do think he comes across as nuts and it's worrying if he was in power of the US.
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

jlued686

My prediction: no good will come from this thread. ;)

NightWolve

We got the same doomsday rhetoric with Reagan (especially), Bush the father, Bush the son, Barry Goldwater (who actually had a nuclear attack ad used against him), it's same ole same ole, and we survived them all... The only politician that ever used nukes, 2 of them, was a democrat, BTW, good ole Harry S. Truman...

Otaking

Quote from: guest on 03/02/2016, 01:52 PMMy prediction: no good will come from this thread. ;)
Actually I might lock it, just go back to keeping out of politics on the web.
 :D

NecroPhile

I think he's a complete twat, but I'm not terribly concerned that he'd start a world war or drop nukes.  He's not invested in the war industry, so there's nothing for him to gain personally by starting a world war; on the contrary, his wealth is based on catering to the ridiculously wealthy, many of whom are foreign, so he'd go broke if he pissed off the rest of the world.

I'm more worried that he'd push to let businesses do whatever they want (leading to more pollution, another banking debacle, greater disparity between the haves and have nots, etc.), fuck with trade agreements (causing even worse trade deficits), lose whatever good will Obama's built with the rest of the world (admittedly not much), and recommit our military to more unwinnable wars in the middle east.  He's all about what's good for Trump and really doesn't seem to care about the country as a whole.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

jlued686

Well, I'll get this in before you lock it:

I'm not afraid Trump will nuke people. I'm just afraid what it says about us as a society that he's now a serious candidate for president. I literally would've taken any other Republican candidate over Trump. Well...except Cruz... fuck that guy.

EmperorIng

Quote from: guest on 03/02/2016, 01:55 PMI'm just afraid what it says about us as a society that he's now a serious candidate for president.
A majority of Americans are tired of being controlled and talked down to by a small neocon/neoliberal elite that are buoyed by lobbyists and corporations? How refreshing it is to have two anti-globalist candidates currently running for president, and one of them even winning.

He's shown plasticity on party doctrine (lol who cares about that at this stage) but is pretty consistent when it comes to nation-first rhetoric. Wars for lobbyists = bad; illegal immigration burdening the economy = bad; "free" trade rigged against us = bad, and so on.

OldRover

I wouldn't vote for Trump if he was the only one running... and the same applies to Clinton. Both can just fuck right off.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

NightWolve

I'm not sure what Otaking is fed over at the "tolerant" UK which was debating about banning Trump from the country (as a way to interfere with our elections - rawr, we hate this guy, don't elect him!), but on the point about war, Trump trashed Bush and the Iraq war as a disaster, so in case you think he wants more of that, you're mistaken... Trump is a triangulator which is part of how he's winning. I suspect he wants to pursue an America-first policy rather than play "democratizing revolutionary" in the hornet's nest that is the Middle East.

Bush's biggest policy mistake is Iraq and pursuing international interests which led to surrendering the country to the democrats, to the point where they won 60 US Senate seats which gave them full power for 6 months, and led to the election of Barack Obama. So, ironically, Bush was a weapon of mass destruction to the republican party, the country, and the Middle East (given how much worse it's gotten over there) all on the premise of stopping possible WMD programs by Saddam...

Trump called that out, despite George Bush's brother Jeb heckling him time and time again, a fool that never belonged in the primary process to begin with! He actually was attempting to give us a history of first Bush the father, then his son, and now his other son as a president... Should've listened to his mom the first time around telling him we've had enough Bushes in the WhiteHouse, but oh well, he had to find out from the primary voters that they didn't want his ass. Good riddens!

Anyway, while Trump has talked tough about fighting terrorists, you won't see some full scale invasion on the scale of what Bush did - that's just hyperbolic fearmongering... And neither would the republican Congress ever vote for it again knowing what it cost them thanks to Bush...

Sadler

I doubt Trump will start hurling nukes, but what worries me is that he's such a populist. I honestly have no idea what his positions are, they've been all over the map leading up to this and I don't put any faith in "his" policy papers. Even if I did, I don't agree with them. Frankly I'm surprised he's so popular. Oh well, I was rooting for Rand. I'll probably vote for McAfee. :D I mean, did he spend a bunch of time doing bath salts and murdering neighbors in Central America? Maybe. But I'd still prefer him to the front runners.

NightWolve

Quote from: Sadler on 03/02/2016, 03:14 PMI'll probably vote for McAfee. :D
Nice touch with the hand lighting up his money, and then the smoke. :lol:

seieienbu

I honestly don't think that Donald Trump is as xenophobic and racist as he'd have me believe listening to his speeches.  I also don't think he's as unintelligent as he sounds.  I think he's still playing a character that's a huge douchebag for whatever ends he's shooting for. 

That being said, I don't want him elected.  On the one hand, I think he's a liar but on the other he might actually be an idiot.  Hardly seems presidential to me in either case.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: NecroPhile on 03/02/2016, 01:54 PMI think he's a complete twat, but I'm not terribly concerned that he'd start a world war or drop nukes.  He's not invested in the war industry, so there's nothing for him to gain personally by starting a world war; on the contrary, his wealth is based on catering to the ridiculously wealthy, many of whom are foreign, so he'd go broke if he pissed off the rest of the world.
Just wait until someone hurts his ego, then bravado comes.

I generally agree, though, that he's not as crazy as he comes across, and I'm not worried about him with nukes. I think Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio would actually be worse. For him, it's mostly show. That doesn't mean anything good will come from his presidency, though.

Dicer

NecroPhile

I wouldn't use Trump saying he's against the Iraq trainwreck now as proof that he'd never do something similar, seeing as he was all for it before the invasion.

seieienbu

Quote from: guest on 03/02/2016, 03:26 PMI generally agree, though, that he's not as crazy as he comes across, and I'm not worried about him with nukes. I think Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio would actually be worse. For him, it's mostly show. That doesn't mean anything good will come from his presidency, though.
Yeah, I think that if he's elected he'll be a run-of-the-mill generally bad president rather than the next Hitler or anything of the sort.  He's not likely to ruin the world I don't think but I am worried that he'll, perhaps, initiate some bad policies that'll wind up affecting a substantial amount of people.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

o.pwuaioc

We actually have a good example of a Trump outside the US: Silvio Berlusconi. Can't wait for Drumpf's "bunga bunga" parties to air on reality TV.

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: guest on 03/02/2016, 03:41 PMWe actually have a good example of a Trump outside the US: Silvio Berlusconi. Can't wait for Drumpf's "bunga bunga" parties to air on reality TV.
Drumpf? Regardless of what you may think of Trump I think everyone should watch this.

EmperorIng

Yeah, making fun of his name, that'll be the silver bullet that takes him down. Keep it up media.

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 03/02/2016, 03:32 PMI wouldn't use Trump saying he's against the Iraq trainwreck now as proof that he'd never do something similar, seeing as he was all for it before the invasion.
I was persuaded for it too way back when, plus all the democrats that voted for it like Hillary Clinton. Doesn't mean you can't learn, revise, acknowledge what a costly, deadly mistake it was... Considering the money isn't really there for more of these foreign "democratizing" misadventures, and it's beyond doubtful a republican Congress would ever vote for something like that again, accusing him of something potentially similar is unpersuasive, much less so with the pure fearmongering of most-likely-to-drop-nukes-again-willy-nilly.

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 03/02/2016, 03:50 PMDrumpf? Regardless of what you may think of Trump I think everyone should watch this.
The Untruth About Donald Trump

I think everyone should watch the above video if you wanna learn about news media hacks instead, how they operate when it's time to destroy a republican, and their unsuccessful attempts to destroy Trump in particular by twisting, distorting, libeling him, etc. every which way Sunday. It's very instructive, and when Trump is long gone, will still be a very valid critique of how news media hacks operate. Admittedly it's geared towards political news junkies like me, as it's an hour long, so unless you're really interested in politics, you won't stick around for that long.

The guy Bigus linked is basically Keith Olbermann/Overbite Part II from what I've seen of him.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

o.pwuaioc

I could perhaps watch that guy talk about Donald Trump if he weren't so in love with the guy. The way he swooned when he mentioned that Trump first came to media attention in 1973 was astonishingly bad.

Surely you can do better than trivial drivel like this, Nightwolve?

OldRover

It's truly a sad day when the two worst possible contenders for the highest office in the land are in the lead. Way to go, USA... proving time and time again that you suck at simply existing.
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

NightWolve

IMG

Oh yeah, here's a really scary one of Trump when he was young on the Oprah Winfrey show... Definitely a nuke-dropper in the making right here:

Otaking

BBC just reported

Quote from: BBCAs sure as "Results Wednesday" follows Super Tuesday, Americans were reacting to the outcome of the voting by searching on Google for how to move to Canada.
On this occasion, a tweet by Google's data editor, Simon Rogers, alerted the world to renewed interest. He noted a spike of 350% in searches over a four-hour period for "how can I move to Canada" coming from the United States.
IMG
IMG

OldRover

The whole "move to Canada" thing comes up anytime something like this happens. It's very predictable. But you wanna know what else is predictable? The next gas price hike when we get a president in office that once again decides to attack the Middle East... I've heard Trump's radio ads where some smarmy female voice is prattling on about how he will "destroy ISIS"... hey, why not, look at his past marriages... he has plenty of experience in destroying things... how many other candidates want to go to war? Oh yeah, most of them...

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: The Old Rover on 03/02/2016, 05:46 PMThe whole "move to Canada" thing comes up anytime something like this happens. It's very predictable. But you wanna know what else is predictable? The next gas price hike when we get a president in office that once again decides to attack the Middle East... I've heard Trump's radio ads where some smarmy female voice is prattling on about how he will "destroy ISIS"... hey, why not, look at his past marriages... he has plenty of experience in destroying things... how many other candidates want to go to war? Oh yeah, most of them...
I especially love it when some conservatives say they're going to Canada to escape gay marriage and government "intrusion" in healthcare.

Otaking

I'll expand a little on what worries me about Trump becoming US president.
From what I've seen of Trump he has no diplomacy, he's nothing like Obama, he's always making enemies and absolutely never ever backs down, he always has to be right and have the last word. One example with the Mexicans, he said he's going to build a wall and then get them to pay for it. One thing Mexico but can you imagine if he tries to pull that kinda shit with Russia or China, I can tell you for certain they won't be pushed around, they'll push back.
It could be the ultimate example of the saying "well that escalated quickly".

NightWolve

Ah yes, the great exodus threat if-the-candidate-I-hate wins.

Here's who we'll lose:

toprightnews/these-celebrities-are-vowing-to-move-out-of-the-u-s-if-trump-wins/
IMG

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

So, who is moving where (meme is wrong about all to Canada) ?

Rosie O'Donnell: Canada
Cher: Jupiter
Eddie Griffin: Africa
Barry Diller: no destination specified
Samuel L. Jackson: South Africa
Jon Stewart: another planet
Omari Hardwick: Italy
Katie Hopkins (British Columnist): United States

OHHH NOOO, not Rosie, anybody but Rosie!!!! Well, better for vote for a democrat to keep her American!! :lol:

And race-hustler Al "the REAL Slim Shady" Not-So-Sharpton ?? That's a "national treasure" right there, we'd be at a great loss if he left... :(

Samuel Jackson I will say would be a genuine loss, though. That is, if you're dumb enough to believe any of these exodus bluffs which are nothing more than petty propaganda plays by actors/celebrities using their platforms of fame (a disproportionate advantage over you) to influence your political vote.

EDIT: Uh-oh, breaking news folks, breaking news! Miley Cyrus has just announced her exodus plans and can also be added to the list!

Quote from: Miley Cyrus"Donald Trump is a f--king nightmare!" ...

"gonna vom / move out da country. #aintapartyindausaanymo."
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/miley-cyrus-donald-trump-is-a-f-king-nightmare/
IMG

It won't be a party anymore in the US of A if Trump wins... :/ So yep, gotta vote for a democrat now, that's another "national treasure" I would not want to lose... Gonna be tough...

P.S. Wow, look at that mouth though! ... Helluva shot to juxtapose against Trump! :lol:

EmperorIng

I'm surprised Rosie didn't leave already after being permanently annihilated by Trump on tv.

There's no way anyone could survive that anal devastation.

o.pwuaioc

If you look carefully at Donald Drumpf's life, one thing is for certain: whatever insults he flings at other people apply equally to himself. He calls Cruz and Rubio liars, yet he's been caught out in so many lies, it makes Bill Clinton look like Honest Abe. Now, I'm no fan of Rosie, but everything Drumpf said about her also applies equally to himself: unattractive, a bad man inside and out, very lucky to have Melania, and has multiple failed ventures.

I think inside he's insanely self-conscious, and all this tough guy exterior is him making up for that, not that that excuses his asinine and imbecilic verbal diarrhea.

OldRover

Quote from: NightWolve on 03/02/2016, 06:29 PMUh-oh, breaking news folks, breaking news! Miley Cyrus has just announced her exodus plans and can also be added to the list!
Good riddance there... :lol:

EvilEvoIX

I think Trump at least gets the GOP nomination.  I don't see how he can't at this point he has my Governor dangling off string.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

EmperorIng

His name is Trump; saying otherwise makes you look pretty silly.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: EmperorIng on 03/02/2016, 08:07 PMHis name is Trump; saying otherwise makes you look pretty silly.
Like the time he made fun of Jon Stewart for changing his last name? It's a cultural joke, bud. The only thing that's silly is that people are could even entertain the thought of him as president.

Psycho Punch

I really cannot see what's wrong with reinforcing immigration policies, and I still haven't heard any convincing argument against it. He's not going to make a concentration camp for mexicans, guys. Keep in mind that I'm a foreigner who's 6 months in the US now...

That said, ultimately I don't care (much) about who's going to be the next US president anyway... but seeing how the establishment is trying to prevent him from winning at all costs, I think he might be the right candidate for president. Or maybe the media is right. Who knows. Who cares? I have enough headaches thinking (and getting mad) about brazilian politics already...

DRUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPF
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Gredler

"he has some good ideas, don't get me wrong, but he is also so extremely far off on so many topics, most topics. He's like a delicious cake filled with feces. The delicious cake will only tastes good at first, but once you get deep, it tastes like shit"

-gredler, 2016

OldRover

Quote from: guest on 03/02/2016, 08:38 PMbut seeing how the establishment is trying to prevent him from winning at all costs
He is the establishment... both of them are. Trump is the business side and Clinton is the political side. They are two sides of the same coin.

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: OldRover on 03/02/2016, 08:47 PM
Quote from: guest on 03/02/2016, 08:38 PMbut seeing how the establishment is trying to prevent him from winning at all costs
He is the establishment... both of them are. Trump is the business side and Clinton is the political side. They are two sides of the same coin.
Spot on. Hence the reason why none of them will be getting my vote. I have a feeling if he does get elected, he'll face the same battle Obama has had with the Republican side of the Senate. Might just end up being a very loud lame duck at best.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 03/02/2016, 08:59 PM
Quote from: The Old Rover on 03/02/2016, 08:47 PM
Quote from: Psycho Punch on 03/02/2016, 08:38 PMbut seeing how the establishment is trying to prevent him from winning at all costs
Spot on. Hence the reason why none of them will be getting my vote. I have a feeling if he does get elected, he'll face the same battle Obama has had with the Republican side of the Senate. Might just end up being a very loud lame duck at best.
I don't think we should be opposed to establishment candidates per se, though I'm with you on neither getting my vote. Bernie would have been the only good candidate this cycle. Conceivably Rand Paul could have done something good, too, but he sold himself to the GOP to get votes. But let's face the truth on the matter, Republican voters do not actually limited government.

DeshDildo

I know this thread is avout Trump but I saw two people mention that they hate Cruz.  I'm just wondering specifics as to why?
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Desh on 03/02/2016, 09:34 PMI know this thread is avout Trump but I saw two people mention that they hate Cruz.  I'm just wondering specifics as to why?
I dislike the Tea Party, and Cruz is bona fide Tea Party (and a Christian extremist to boot), but most hate for Ted Cruz comes from his peers, and for good reasons:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/12/why-everyone-in-congress-hates-ted-cruz.html
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/01/ted-cruz-jerk-hated
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/01/why-dc-hates-ted-cruz/426915/

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: Desh on 03/02/2016, 09:34 PMI know this thread is avout Trump but I saw two people mention that they hate Cruz.  I'm just wondering specifics as to why?
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

That is all.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 03/02/2016, 10:46 PM

That is all.
Care to explain further?

NightWolve

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: guest on 03/02/2016, 10:51 PM
Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 03/02/2016, 10:46 PM

That is all.
Care to explain further?
I'm sure to get some flac for this but here it goes...
None of any of these main stream candidates have any kind of monetary reform policy. What does that mean? Well it means under our current our dollars are backed by nothing instead of something tangible like gold. Not that I'm advocating going back to a gold standard or anything, but at the bare minimum reform our dollar to be backed by gdp (gross domestic product) or a basket of currencies instead of having to borrow money from the federal reserve just to pay on interest (currently at 103% of our gdp).
http://patch.com/connecticut/middletown-ct/bp--what-is-the-us-dollar-really-backed-by
https://www.quora.com/The-US-dollar-is-basically-a-debt-How-will-the-US-be-able-to-pay-so-much-debt
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2015/10/29/3717416/ted-cruz-gold-standard-debate/
http://econlog.econlib.org/archives/2015/12/tim_fernhold_on.html

I don't care if you are voting Democrat or Republican or none of the above, but the reality is if our dollar turns to shit it won't matter who is running this country.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 03/02/2016, 08:38 PMI really cannot see what's wrong with reinforcing immigration policies, and I still haven't heard any convincing argument against it. He's not going to make a concentration camp for mexicans, guys.
Mostly because of cost and it not being necessary.  To fulfill the shit he's claimed he'd do (export 11 million illegals, build a giant wall, secure the border, etc.) it's estimated it'd cost $1 trillion to start and with ongoing annual costs of $100 billion plus.  That's on top of what's already being spent on border security and doesn't include the economic costs of losing so many laborers.

I'd rather see such money and effort spent on roads or schools than on something that's not really a problem in the first place.

DeshDildo

Quote from: guest on 03/02/2016, 10:05 PM
I dislike the Tea Party, and Cruz is bona fide Tea Party (and a Christian extremist to boot), but most hate for Ted Cruz comes from his peers, and for good reasons:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/12/why-everyone-in-congress-hates-ted-cruz.html
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/01/ted-cruz-jerk-hated
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/01/why-dc-hates-ted-cruz/426915/
I'm sorry but those articles are a bit laughable even by liberally biased sources.  The first article of course starts with the typical "Cruz is not physically pretty and is an a-hole" slander backed with no specific sources.  The rest goes on to explain why other republicans hate him.  In fact the whole point of the article actually explains why I think Cruz is the best out of any remaining candidate.  You know exactly what you're getting with Cruz.  He is a man of principle and stands firmly in his beliefs.  I do agree with you on some of his extremism, especially on the religious side of things but he's never backed down from his beliefs. 

I agree when he criticises hacks like Mitch McConnell who are WAY too long in the tooth on Capitol hill.  Ol' Mitch is a perfect example of why I believe in term limits.  I also, agree with Cruz's stance on many senior GOP congressman just rolling over an many of the Democrat perogatives.  While the whole point to our government boils down to "compromise" Cruz is basically stating that the GOP stallworts are giving in to too many things with no returned favors from the "left".

I also think it's kind of funny how Opie posts about hating the Tea Party then Bigus follows up in the next post preaching that he doesn't like Ted Cruz because of the national debt and devaluing of the U.S. dollar.  Ummmm..... the main goal of the Tea Party is to simplify government and in turn reduce spending. 

While I don't agree 100% with everything the Tea Party stands for and I also don't agree with 100% of what Cruz stands for, and he most certainly won't be making the cover of GQ anytime soon, look at the piles of crap left standing.  He has my vote.

P.S.  It appears Nightwolve leans to the right yet he lives in an ultra liberal area of the country.  No wonder he's always so pissed off.   :D
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"