Donald Trump Thread aka End of Days

Started by Otaking, 03/02/2016, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o.pwuaioc

OK, Desh, would an article from the National Review explaining that the establishment hates Cruz good enough for you?

QuoteSimply put, this latter group thinks Cruz is a phony. They echo David Brooks in the belief that he’s a “nakedly ambitious” and “selfish Machiavellian.” They roll their eyes at his anti-establishment assaults, detecting political opportunism where his supporters see principle. They’re convinced that general-election voters would agree, and that if he somehow won the presidency he’d happily discard his constitutional-conservative stances to keep it.

[...]

[When] Trump says that Cruz “can’t get along with anybody in Washington” and that “everybody hates Ted,” he’s echoing the very establishment against which he’s campaigned so loudly.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/429952/ted-cruz-donald-trump-gop-establishment-prefers-trump

Also, the main goal of the Tea Party is not to simplify the government. Otherwise, Tea Partiers would not have wanted to impose yet more restrictions on abortion. They're merely an ultra-right anti-Obama group. Where was the outrage when Bush increased the federal government greater than anyone since FDR?

Tea Party preached one thing, but if you had gone to any of their rallies, one thing was constant: anti-Obama slogans and xenophobic remarks on signs were very popular.

ClodBusted

NecroPhile

If Cruz were elected, he'd be another Bush getting us into unwinnable wars for the wrong reasons:

"We were horrified to see the sight of ten American sailors on their knees with their hands on their heads. In that State of the Union, President Obama didn't so much as mention the ten sailors that had been captured by Iran," Cruz said. "And I give you my word, if I am elected president, no serviceman or servicewoman will be forced to be on their knees in any nation that captures our fighting men and women. We'll field the full force and fury of the United States of America," he promised.

What kind of moron would go to war over so little, especially when we were clearly in the wrong?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

DeshDildo

Quote from: guest on 03/03/2016, 10:04 AMOK, Desh, would an article from the National Review explaining that the establishment hates Cruz good enough for you?

QuoteSimply put, this latter group thinks Cruz is a phony. They echo David Brooks in the belief that he's a "nakedly ambitious" and "selfish Machiavellian." They roll their eyes at his anti-establishment assaults, detecting political opportunism where his supporters see principle. They're convinced that general-election voters would agree, and that if he somehow won the presidency he'd happily discard his constitutional-conservative stances to keep it.

[...]

[When] Trump says that Cruz "can't get along with anybody in Washington" and that "everybody hates Ted," he's echoing the very establishment against which he's campaigned so loudly.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/429952/ted-cruz-donald-trump-gop-establishment-prefers-trump

Also, the main goal of the Tea Party is not to simplify the government. Otherwise, Tea Partiers would not have wanted to impose yet more restrictions on abortion. They're merely an ultra-right anti-Obama group. Where was the outrage when Bush increased the federal government greater than anyone since FDR?

Tea Party preached one thing, but if you had gone to any of their rallies, one thing was constant: anti-Obama slogans and xenophobic remarks on signs were very popular.
Quote from: guest on 03/03/2016, 10:04 AMOK, Desh, would an article from the National Review explaining that the establishment hates Cruz good enough for you?

QuoteSimply put, this latter group thinks Cruz is a phony. They echo David Brooks in the belief that he's a "nakedly ambitious" and "selfish Machiavellian." They roll their eyes at his anti-establishment assaults, detecting political opportunism where his supporters see principle. They're convinced that general-election voters would agree, and that if he somehow won the presidency he'd happily discard his constitutional-conservative stances to keep it.

[...]

[When] Trump says that Cruz "can't get along with anybody in Washington" and that "everybody hates Ted," he's echoing the very establishment against which he's campaigned so loudly.

I'm not disagreeing with you that the staus quo hates him.  I suppose if you like how things are currently run on Capitol Hill he would not be your candidate.  I like the fact that he is trying to shake it up... even if it's battle that can't be won.  Do you really think his filibuster over Obamacare funding would change anything?  Of course not but at least he stood against it.  I personally abhore Obamacare.  Do I think healthcare needed reform?  Hell yes! but Obamacare has been a terrible way to go about it since the beginning.  That article states that they THINK he would, "discard his constitutional-conservative stances" to remain president if elected.  What proof?  Where in Cruz's history on Capitol Hill is this apparent?

If you think the only perogative of the Tea Party is to ban abortion I request you do a bit more research.  This is the exact reason I said I don't agree with 100% of what the Tea Party stands for.  Admittedly, how can anyone know EXACTLY what the Tea Party stands for?  Their motives have been all over the board, even contradicting themselves at times.  Let's face it, it's extremism, but, they do believe in deregulation which does simplify govermnment and they are against raising the national debt.  They are certainly against abortion and gay marriage but that is not all they are "fighting" for.  To be blunt I do not identify as a Tea Partier as I don't necessarily agree with their social stances.  I do agree with their politcal stances when it comes to government spending.

In regards to H.W. you're preaching to the choir.  Does anyone think he was a phenomenal president?  The democrats did it to themselves on those elections.  After the Clinton debacle they put Gore up against him?  Really...  a left side extremist?  Then Kerry?  Look at the bang up job he's doing these days.  Actually, if you look back at the last 5-6 elections it's all crap.  You just have to pick your favorite turd.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

jlued686

I was one of those in this thread that you asked about, since I wrote "fuck Ted Cruz". It's many things, but substantively, he stands on the opposite side as me on nearly every issue. It's as simple as that. His wanna-be macho warmongering, his refusal to negotiate or compromise on any issue, his extremely right-wing stance on every single social issue, etc. The list goes on.

Beyond that, and less important, the guy comes off as a greasy, grandstanding weasel. Plus, nobody could watch that Machine Gun Bacon video without wanting to punch him in his smug, dopey face. ;)

DeshDildo

Quote from: guest on 03/03/2016, 11:39 AMI was one of those in this thread that you asked about, since I wrote "fuck Ted Cruz". It's many things, but substantively, he stands on the opposite side as me on nearly every issue. It's as simple as that. His wanna-be macho warmongering, his refusal to negotiate or compromise on any issue, his extremely right-wing stance on every single social issue, etc. The list goes on.

Beyond that, and less important, the guy comes off as a greasy, grandstanding weasel. Plus, nobody could watch that Machine Gun Bacon video without wanting to punch him in his smug, dopey face. ;)
I agree with you he is a bit extreme and I respect that you have different views.  You do have to admit that compromise needs to come from both sides.  Alot of the debacle that is the current state of congress mirrors this sentiment.  This country is certainly at a cross roads with parties that are on each extreme end when most people fall somewhwere in the middle.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Gredler

Unfortunately the moderates have no pull in this country, only the extremes will have a say and we will see trump Vs Clinton. The title of this thread is depressingly accurate. Compromise is dead in this country, and both sides are to blame.

JoshTurboTrollX

The Don is the worst possible outcome to this race and I'm thankful that he's almost surely 0 chance at beating either Democratic candidate.

Also,
IMG
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Gredler on 03/03/2016, 12:01 PMUnfortunately the moderates have no pull in this country, only the extremes will have a say and we will see trump Vs Clinton. The title of this thread is depressingly accurate. Compromise is dead in this country, and both sides are to blame.
What are you talking about? With enough money, Clinton would compromise any of her values!

DeshDildo

Quote from: guest on 03/03/2016, 12:55 PM
Quote from: Gredler on 03/03/2016, 12:01 PMUnfortunately the moderates have no pull in this country, only the extremes will have a say and we will see trump Vs Clinton. The title of this thread is depressingly accurate. Compromise is dead in this country, and both sides are to blame.
What are you talking about? With enough money, Clinton would compromise any of her values!
Boom!  This is something we totally agree on.

NightWolve

Quote from: Desh on 03/03/2016, 09:59 AMP.S.  It appears Nightwolve leans to the right yet he lives in an ultra liberal area of the country.  No wonder he's always so pissed off.   :D
Yeah, Chicago/Cook county. This is why Illinois goes blue on presidential elections, democrats long since captured Chicago, and one other county. Every other county votes republican, but they captured the 2 biggest ones revolving around the big city, so we're a democrat state now... This relates to why they wanna dissolve the electoral college having captured other big, populous cities and if it happened, it'd guarantee them presidential wins for generations to come.

I wouldn't have expected somewhat solid Reagan credentials from you in defending Cruz, so that's interesting. My first choice was really governor Scott Walker, he looked good on paper, not a bomb-thrower, solid credentials, but he couldn't get any traction, then Ted Cruz who could've carried some Latino votes being Cuban, another Reagan republican I saw. I guess Marco Rubio, also a Cuban, wouldn't have been bad either, but it's looking like Donald Trump will actually win the primary, so I'll have to pull the lever for him against any democrat.

That's the way the ball rolls when you're left with 2 choices given the 2 party system. Pick whichever one you think is less of a turd relative to your politics. I'm well aware of what o.pwuaioc's pointed out, he's very flawed, has flip-flopped on many issues, so you're left with somebody that's very malleable as Jimmy Carter pointed out in his wish that Ted Cruz and any other solid Reaganite loses. They see him as a lesser evil, that they'd have a chance to bend him to their policies in several areas, assuming he wins which is debatable...

Trump came out in defense of Planned Parenthood and for single-payer in defense of the foot-in-the-door Obamacare policy, so a republican Congress attempting to repeal Obamacare again would theoretically lead to a veto on his part were he elected... Rover is right to call him about as good as another establishment republican (though our reasons would be different), he's just as water-downed as other establishment republicans with their triangulating "democrat-light" policies, take a Left policy over here, take a Right policy over there, confuse in the process, etc. carry the base, and use those policy differences with the republican platform to hopefully steal some votes from democrats and frighten them less...

Partly for me, it's been really entertaining watching Trump v. Far Left news media hacks acting as an arm for the Democrat Party. I think he's given them a good bloody nose but the reverse is also true, I mean, I don't think I saw this many free, libelous comparisons to WWII mass-murdering dictators (Hitler/Mussolini/Franco) since the George W. Bush era at the height of the Iraq war, and the man hasn't been elected to anything yet... It'd be hard for him to win given all the negatives he's picked up, being careless with his Twitter account, falling for their traps, the Mussolini quote trap, the David KKK Duke trap, etc. he's really been far too careless, should know better, but oh well... He needs better media handlers instead of having chosen to be too unfiltered, but that's been part of his appeal at times.

IMG

Whatever happens, the Trumpster has been a helluva thing to watch, that's for sure!

elmer

Quote from: HitchHiker's Guide to the GalaxyPresident of the Imperial Galactic Government

The President is very much a figurehead - he wields no real power whatsoever. He is apparently chosen by the government, but the qualities he is required to display are not those of leadership but those of finely judged outrage. For this reason the President is always a controversial choice, always an infuriating but fascinating character. His job is not to wield power but to draw attention away from it.
Some people might feel that the job description of the POTUS isn't really any different.

NightWolve

Oh wait a second, I have to retract his position on Obamacare, he just came out with the "repeal/replace" TrumpCare/DonaldCare policy...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/705173204948656129
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/15/exclusive-donald-trump-free-market-donaldcare-will-replace-obamacare-repeal/

Ooops, my bad... I went by his old live interview saying he supported single-payer systems, "can't let people die on the streets," and praising Europe's (or Canada's I think ??) approach... That really does get ridiculous, you don't really know where you could trust him on key issues... :/ At first glance having skimmed it, it does actually look like something I'd prefer over Obamacare, though.

EDIT: Here it is, just so I'm not imagining things:

Trump: "Everybody's gotta be covered, this is an unrepublican thing for me to say"

Universal healthcare??

Trump: "I'm going to take care of everybody, I don't care if it costs me votes or not"
Da Trumpster, another Coleco Chameleon, one day he's a red republican, the next day he's a blue democrat, and the day after that a purple varying hybrid, rinse and repeat... :P

EvilEvoIX

I just don't understand how Trump could be any worse than the existing shit stains we've had already?  Don't you want to see someone get in the driver seat and jerk the wheel?
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

o.pwuaioc

Well, there's pandering, and then there's this:

Trump denies ever praising Putin

Trump praises Putin, calls him a leader

Trump is disqualified by any measure. I'd vote for any one of you over Trump.

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 03/04/2016, 10:20 AMI just don't understand how Trump could be any worse than the existing shit stains we've had already?  Don't you want to see someone get in the driver seat and jerk the wheel?
This might be the best analogy I've seen.  Jerking the wheel is one thing, but Dukes of Hazzarding us all into the bottom of a ravine is not what I had in mind.
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

OldRover

No matter who gets elected, obey will not be affected. :lol:
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Gredler

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Gredler on 03/04/2016, 08:12 PM
Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 03/04/2016, 03:57 PMhttp://gawker.com/voicemails-appear-to-reveal-donald-trumps-cozy-relation-1762690660
Hmmm
Can you give some sort of description to the link? I don't like clicking on stuff without an idea of what it is :(
Essentially Trump's a phony and the people who bought into his new firebrand values are suckers. But don't bother reading the article because a) it's Gawker, and fuck Gawker, and b) the voicemails they use to back up the claims cannot be verified as authentic, so there's no point in even reading this.

Otaking

BBC News Reported
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35750868

Quote from: BBCEgyptian student agrees to leave US after Trump comment.

A student pilot from Egypt has agreed to leave the US after posting on Facebook that the world would thank him if he killed Donald Trump.

Emadeldin Elsayed, 23, was not charged with a crime but the US authorities sought to deport him, his attorney, Hani Bushra, said.

Immigration authorities said they would allow him to return home voluntarily as long as he departed by 5 July.

Mr Elsayed is being held in a jail in California after his visa was revoked.

Mr Bushra said on Monday that Mr Elsayed's detention was illegal.

"He's being detained, I think, primarily because he's a Muslim and he's a Middle Easterner," Mr Bushra told the AP news agency. "This kid is going to become a poster boy for hating America."

US Secret Service agents interviewed Mr Elsayed in early February after he posted a photo of Mr Trump on Facebook and wrote he was willing to serve a life sentence for killing the billionaire, and the world would thank him, Mr Bushra said.

Mr Elsayed had said earlier that he never intended to hurt anyone. He said he wrote the post because of Mr Trump's comments about Muslims.

Mr Trump, who is leading the race for the Republican nomination for the presidency, has promised a crackdown on immigration. He has vowed to build a wall along the entire Mexican border and called for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the country.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

NecroPhile

When you're a guest in another country, it's best not to make terroristic threats no matter how half-assed.  Don't shit where you eat, dumb ass.

Besides, he's not exactly refuting Trump's assertion that all Muslims are dangerous by advocating murder and claiming all Muslims would rejoice.  :lol:

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 03/08/2016, 04:21 PMWhen you're a guest in another country, it's best not to make terroristic threats no matter how half-assed.  Don't shit where you eat, dumb ass.

Besides, he's not exactly refuting Trump's assertion that all Muslims are dangerous by advocating murder and claiming all Muslims would rejoice.  :lol:
Great post.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

jperryss

Quote from: guest on 03/08/2016, 04:21 PMWhen you're a guest in another country, it's best not to make terroristic threats no matter how half-assed.  Don't shit where you eat, dumb ass.
It's perfectly OK for Ted Nugent, though.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: jperryss on 03/09/2016, 08:58 AM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 03/08/2016, 04:21 PMWhen you're a guest in another country, it's best not to make terroristic threats no matter how half-assed.  Don't shit where you eat, dumb ass.
It's perfectly OK for Ted Nugent, though.
As despicable as Ted Nugent is, he's safe because there's not actually an explicit death threat there. They did investigate him, though.

NecroPhile

I think Nugent is a gun nut whackjob, but that's hardly analogous; he's a US citizen with the right to free speech, not some POS that can easily be booted without the need for lengthy court battles.  Also, if it was 'perfectly ok' he wouldn't have been investigated by the Secret Service, had canceled concert appearances, or had several Republicans speaking out against him.

jlued686

Well said, Necro. I don't mean to pile on jperryss, but I wish more people could say, "You know what? That was a dick move" instead of saying, "Well, what about this guy from the 'other side'?" It see it all the time. One guy bitches about Obama, the next guy says, "Well, at least he didn't do what Bush did!" I hate that shit so much. It does no good and just keeps spinning the argument. That Egyptian kid is a dick. Ted Nugent is a dick. But one has nothing to do with the other.

Back to Trump, I've had talks with some people who identify as Republicans or "conservative" or whatever, and they've said that they hate him but would have to vote for him instead of Hillary. My question is: why? Hear me out: I'm not saying they should vote for Hillary. I'm saying, why vote at all, then? Or, why not vote your conscious? If you're a Jeb guy or a Cruz guy (WTF?), there's nothing stopping you from writing them in. Sure, they're not going to win, but at least you can sleep well knowing you didn't vote for someone you think is an absolute piece of shit.

jperryss

I realize now that I probably sounded like I was defending this guy, which I wasn't. I just wish we could deport Ted.

jlued686

Quote from: jperryss on 03/09/2016, 11:28 AMI realize now that I probably sounded like I was defending this guy, which I wasn't. I just wish we could deport Ted.
Ha! Yeah, he's a total douche.

NecroPhile

Heh, I'd be okay with that.  Years and years of these lolrage pundits are precisely why Trump is doing so well.

Though I do like his music, the older stuff anyway.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: NecroPhile on 03/09/2016, 11:57 AMHeh, I'd be okay with that.  Years and years of these lolrage pundits are precisely why Trump is doing so well.

I also like his stance on hunting, i.e. with a bow, one with nature and whatnot, though that was back in the late 90s early 00s, so I don't know what he's like now.

I don't think we should deport Ted. There's something sacred about citizenship, I think, and to strip someone of it really ought to be reserved for treason alone (though not by the current definition of treason, under which someone like Snowden could be prosecuted).

esteban

Quote from: guest on 03/09/2016, 11:57 AMHeh, I'd be okay with that.  Years and years of these lolrage pundits are precisely why Trump is doing so well.

I listened to Cat Scratch Fever (and other classic Nugent) a billion times when I drove across America (three times).

It just felt appropriate.

Especially when I was driving in bonafide "Nugent territory" ...

The man is crazy, and is my polar opposite, but I still dig  him and tunes.

He is America. He is not the only person to represent America, but I certainly include him in Le Pantheon.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jlued686

This video is exactly why I can't believe people are falling for Trump's bullshit:
https://youtu.be/htdfSFlSus4

He's asked a very simple question, and just answers by repeating over and over again, "Der...I'll make a good deal, derp." Rubio then follows it up with an educated and specific answer, worthy of someone who's running for president.

Vote Republican, sure. Knock yourself out. But don't vote for this fraud.

NecroPhile

I'd rather have four years of Hilary than let this numbfuck kill off the Latino vote for Republicans.

DeshDildo

MNKyDeth

I wish I followed politics more. But of the slight bit that I have viewed and researched the only one I could even fathom getting behind is Bernie Sanders.

I mean, to me personally, Hillary is a joke, Trump will say anything, and the rest... well... ummm.... who the frack are they?

I guess I should say more.... But I just feel it's a popularity contest among monkeys and if we vote or not, anyone of them will fuck us over as best they can and I don't see it changing.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 03/11/2016, 10:34 AMI'd rather have four years of Hilary than let this numbfuck kill off the Latino vote for Republicans.
Careful what you wish for.  Also many LEGAL Latino immigrants are for Trump as they worked hard for citizenship and they don't want it simply handed over to people pouring over the border.  People that actually work for a living and pay taxes are fiscal conservatives no matter the race.
IMGIMGIMG

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 03/11/2016, 09:27 PMThat is one fucking ignorant statement even for you, evo.
Explain your thought process.
IMGIMGIMG

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 03/11/2016, 10:59 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 03/11/2016, 09:27 PMThat is one fucking ignorant statement even for you, evo.
Lots of people vote for liberal fiscal policies who work for a living and pay taxes.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 03/11/2016, 11:04 PM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 03/11/2016, 10:59 PM
Quote from: guest on 03/11/2016, 09:27 PMThat is one fucking ignorant statement even for you, evo.
Lots of people vote for liberal fiscal policies who work for a living and pay taxes.
And lots of people don't.  Back in the 80's we had this group of people called "Reagan Democrat's".  A Reagan Democrat is a traditionally Democratic voter in the United States, referring especially to white working-class Northerners or Midwesterners who defected from their party to support Republican President Ronald Reagan in either or both the 1980 and 1984 elections.  They are more moderate Democrats who are more conservative than liberal on certain issues like national security and immigration. It has expanded to working and middle class people's of all races and don't wish to have their hard earned wealth confiscated as they know the size of the middle class is shrinking fast.

That issue is coming up again and includes Latino's, who are also of strong christian faith.  They are willing to put of with some GOP bullshit for someone bullish on Security, immigration, and fiscal conservatism.  You'll see.
IMGIMGIMG

o.pwuaioc

First of all, drop the superfluous apostrophes. It's "Reagan Democrats" and "Latinos." Second, look again at your statement: "People that actually work for a living and pay taxes are fiscal conservatives no matter the race." See anything glaringly wrong about what you wrote? Third, plenty of high ranking Reagan-era Republicans have disavowed the current Republican party, which, I might add, isn't really fiscally conservative. In fact, it was Reagan under whom debt grew the fastest.

But don't let facts get in the way of your ignorant circle jerk.

Psycho Punch

Quote from: NecroPhile on 03/03/2016, 09:39 AM
Quote from: Psycho Punch on 03/02/2016, 08:38 PMI really cannot see what's wrong with reinforcing immigration policies, and I still haven't heard any convincing argument against it. He's not going to make a concentration camp for mexicans, guys.
Mostly because of cost and it not being necessary.  To fulfill the shit he's claimed he'd do (export 11 million illegals, build a giant wall, secure the border, etc.) it's estimated it'd cost $1 trillion to start and with ongoing annual costs of $100 billion plus.  That's on top of what's already being spent on border security and doesn't include the economic costs of losing so many laborers.

I'd rather see such money and effort spent on roads or schools than on something that's not really a problem in the first place.
I need more people like NecroPhile and less political meme parrots dumbing down any legitimate question about US politicians at every opportunity. It really looks like Trump isn't fit for president the more I look into it.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Evo: STFU

I work hard and I would pay even more taxes if they were spent on increasing social welfare programs.

I want significantly less tax money subsidizing  corporations (corporate welfare) and military. Let's have better schools, less bombs.

So: taxes are good. I just don't want my tax money supporting death or corporate greed.

I want my taxes helping folks, even if I don't directly benefit. In the grand scheme of the cosmos, we should be helping folks.

A lot of people are like me.

We can think beyond our own selfish, personal interests.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Gredler

Quote from: esteban on 03/12/2016, 02:06 PMEvo: STFU

I work hard and I would pay even more taxes if they were spent on increasing social welfare programs.

I want significantly less tax money subsidizing  corporations (corporate welfare) and military. Let's have better schools, less bombs.

So: taxes are good. I just don't want my tax money supporting death or corporate greed.

I want my taxes helping folks, even if I don't directly benefit. In the grand scheme of the cosmos, we should be helping folks.

A lot of people are like me.

We can think beyond our own selfish, personal interests.
Esteban for president, except don't defund military, otherwise nice post! :)

Bernie

Im undecided between Trump and Bernie.  I like em both, and feel like they would both be good presidents.  A lot of people stand behind Trump becuz they tired of the BS. 

Sent from my iPhone using your mama

DeshDildo

I also don't agree with defunding the military.  I don't have an issue with welfare programs for people that actually need them or need short term help.  I can't stand the welfare lifers that work the system so they don't have to work.  I go in to plenty of these peoples' homes as my company does work for local government housing projects.  Many of these people don't work and get benefits and cheap or free housing yet they have nicer TVs, electronics etc. than I do.  If welfare could be policed better or have some sort of a limitation of benefits over a lifespan (this would obviously not include folks with mental or physical disabilities) I would stand behind it even more.  As it is now it sickens me.

A great example is an entire neighborhood of 2000 sq. ft. homes that were built 12 years ago (we did the HVAC work in all of them).  Today only half of them still stand.  The city has already had to bulldoze many because they were so neglected and run down by the people that got to live in them at little to no cost.  This type of waste of my tax money makes me sick.  These people got a newer larger home than I own and just destroyed it.  This is what happens when you just give something to someone without them having to actually earn it.  People in general are stupid lazy turds but, when you actually have to work your ass off to get something you're more likely to take care of it.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Desh on 03/12/2016, 09:12 PMI also don't agree with defunding the military.  I don't have an issue with welfare programs for people that actually need them or need short term help.  I can't stand the welfare lifers that work the system so they don't have to work.  I go in to plenty of these peoples' homes as my company does work for local government housing projects.  Many of these people don't work and get benefits and cheap or free housing yet they have nicer TVs, electronics etc. than I do.  If welfare could be policed better or have some sort of a limitation of benefits over a lifespan (this would obviously not include folks with mental or physical disabilities) I would stand behind it even more.  As it is now it sickens me.
They're a drop in the bucket compared to corporate welfare. And what's worse? Police being able to execute people without trial by their peers, with little oversight and even less action by those who should hold them accountable. Why worry about pennies and you're being robbed and battered by others?

TheClash603

Quote from: Bernie on 03/12/2016, 07:33 PMIm undecided between Trump and Bernie.  I like em both, and feel like they would both be good presidents.  A lot of people stand behind Trump becuz they tired of the BS. 

Sent from my iPhone using your mama
I am with you 100%.  I would like to see things shaken up, both these guys will do that.  If both are nominated I need to think it through, if only one is nominated they will get my vote.