what do you think of the last member to post?

Started by bob, 06/12/2016, 01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

so here's the game...

i am going to say something about a random member
the next person to post has to say something about me
the person after that has to say something about the member that says something about me
and so on

lets not fall out of order, you can only say something about the most recent poster.  lets not start harping on one person, thats not the point of the game.  just the last person to post.
it can be nice, it can be mean, it can be neutral.
it's in fighting street because i assume insults will fly, and FS has been kind of quiet lately. 
but dont take it personal, its just in good fun.

i will start...

Nulltard is a functioning member of society

MNKyDeth

When I first came to PCEFX it was crazy. I stayed but kept my head down because of people like Gynt.

But after getting familiar with more people in this community and chatting with people in various places I realized my fears were for naught. People are people and life goes on and Gynt really isn't all that bad. He enjoys the humor and fun he has in the for sale sections of the forums and I can't really blame him in the end.

Good guy, but may come off rough to newer members. :)

PunkCryborg

MNKyDeth
I know your name should be like MonkeyDeath but my brain always reads it like mmmnnnKdeath

that is all

VenomMacbeth

Punkic, it took me forever to realize that your name was derived from PC Denjin.  And I call myself a fan -.-'
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

jtucci31

Venom

I almost worked out a trade for Radiant Silvergun from you, but now I can just burn it.

I'm also jealous of your giant AT-AT figure you have

jtucci31

Nulltard

Needs to work on DoxPhile more, knows I will inevitably surpass his Tatsujin skills by a landslide (I have clearly already surpassed them, just by a small margin), and is a douchey KC Royals fan.

Guess he's ok.

bob

tuc, every time i see anything pepsi, i think of you.

LostFlunky

Every time I see "gynt", I think "gunt".  It affects how I read your posts...

ToyMachine78

I'm not sure how you lost your way monkey, but I hope one day you will find your way home.

wildfruit

Is probably checking his tyre pressures dressed as batman.

esteban

Wildfruit:

Is a rather striking fellow from UK (probably Wales) who enjoys watching reruns of Allo Allo (now integrated with Google Hangouts).

He is, undoubtedly, the Malcolm Muggeridge of pcefx forums.

I didn't really know who Malcolm Muggeridge was until reading The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole.

Wild fruit is too young (?) to have watched this old TV show about Adrian Mole.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

VenomMacbeth

Esteban...

I've only seen you fail to be positive/optimistic in your posts a couple times ever.  It's always refreshing & well-appreciated, given how much angst has been being thrown around of late.
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

esteban

VenomMacbeth: Shut the fuck up, arsehole.

:)

You are too complimentary and gracious in Fighting Street.

Sorry!

ClodBusted

Oh yeah,
The first day I saw you,
Advertising DoxPhile,
I knew you were not an ordinary man.
Fools try to put you down,
And make negative comments, such as:
"Nulltard stinks",
But you just keep on minding your own business,
And that's fine with me.

VenomMacbeth

Nulltard, I knew it was meant to be the day you posted the Ron Jeremy video. 

However, my JO Crystal has gone missing & I have reason to believe you broke into my house & stole it.  I'll be needing that back, you sneaky fucker. 

Also, I'm taking the kids.
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

bartre

you've always seemed like an alright dude, but in the spirit of fighting street...
go fuck yourself with a rosebush.

Sparky

Bartre your a cool member on here and your Canada's worst driver avatar scores more love points. Dirty hugs!

bob

sparky, as i said from day 1... you complete me.

JoshTurboTrollX

gynt:

Started this thread.  Seems a decent fellow.  It'll be a shame that he will soon know defeat.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Sarumaru

JoshTurboTrollX-16bs, he's a pretty cool chap with a silky-smooth voice that makes all the ladyboys swoon~

bartre

Quote from: Sarumaru on 06/20/2016, 10:07 PMJoshTurboTrollX-16bs, he's a pretty cool chap with a silky-smooth voice that makes all the ladyboys swoon~
you seem like a chill bro, but you've somehow evaded me even when we've been in the same building.

SuperGrafx

I don't really know the Jerry Jelly poster above me, but given his username, I suspect he is a fine and upstanding citizen

780racer

SuperGrafx, I have seen you post in a few of the same threads I have commented on, overall you seem like a nice person. Though I have not interacted with you directly, I am sure you are a "Upstanding citizen".

Sarumaru

Quote from: 780racer on 06/22/2016, 04:49 PMSuperGrafx, I have seen you post in a few of the same threads I have commented on, overall you seem like a nice person. Though I have not interacted with you directly, I am sure you are a "Upstanding citizen".
780racer. Even though I mistreat you (cuz it's fun) and make you work for peanuts, you are kind of an okay guy. Kind of........

sirhcman

Quote from: Sarumaru on 06/22/2016, 08:51 PM
Quote from: 780racer on 06/22/2016, 04:49 PMSuperGrafx, I have seen you post in a few of the same threads I have commented on, overall you seem like a nice person. Though I have not interacted with you directly, I am sure you are a "Upstanding citizen".
780racer. Even though I mistreat you (cuz it's fun) and make you work for peanuts, you are kind of an okay guy. Kind of........
saru is a carrot dangler but i still like him

TheClash603

I had the unfortunate experience in meeting you and I know from our brief time together you do not have a hose which is capable of drenching a tissue.

bob

clash has won many of my caption contests.
clash was generous enough to flip me the bird in a text pic from the last convention
clash gets me out of bed in the morning

seieienbu

I bought Vasteel from Gynt for a very reasonable price last year (I think).  He messaged me afterward and said that he was including a Sparky Reproduction map but didn't want it to affect the sale so he was just throwing it in after I paid him.  I thought that was a highly respectable thing to do and Gynt is an upstanding person for it.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Sarumaru

Quote from: seieienbu on 06/23/2016, 02:05 AMI bought Vasteel from Gynt for a very reasonable price last year (I think).  He messaged me afterward and said that he was including a Sparky Reproduction map but didn't want it to affect the sale so he was just throwing it in after I paid him.  I thought that was a highly respectable thing to do and Gynt is an upstanding person for it.
seieienbu, every time I look at your name, I think Street Fighter III. Also, I just wanna keep sayin' it. seieieieieieieieieieienbu. bu. Don't know you but you like shubibinman so that makes you cool in my book :)

Gredler

sarumaru wants me so badly, but I am for another, so he is forever sad. the programmers of the boards hold the keys to my heart, and saru wants vengeance for this.

PukeSter

Gredler is a solid, sexy artist
We are fellow white guys who love rap
I respect him for his outspoken friendship for DarkKobold despite the Forum Elites' mob hunt
He should give up on Castlevania III American Version

NightWolve

DarkKobold is my friend and you're NOT! HMPH!

esteban

NightWolve.

Typing of Ys.

+999,999,999

IMG

NecroPhile

Esteban makes me think of Gate of Thunder.  Not that I think he's feminine but because of the name similarity and because he's always swooping in and dropping goodies on us.  If he drives a garbage truck, it'd really complete the picture.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Sparky

Necro is one of the good ones here, and calls it like it is honesty.
He also returns the warmest hugs. :)

TheClash603

He has made stickers for millions and always contributes good forum banter.

BUT I PLEAD TO HIM, you don't have to live in the barren tundra, there is salvation not many miles south of the polar bear filled wasteland you call home.  Just power through the maple syrup which is holding you in place, there is redemption down here for you my friend.

OldRover

Some fucking weirdo who keeps showing up on DoxPhile chat...
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

esteban

Nodtveidt.

I love him.

A love unrequited?

Perhaps.

MSR, Lucretia, Neutopia III, 3D Neutopia, Jungle Bros., etc. etc. etc. Turrican, Violent Soldier, Camp California, Exile 2, Ending of SimEarth. 

:pcgs:

Give him the chance and he will disgrace China Warrior as a tech demo (he's wrong) and defile Legendary Axe (for its flawed collision detection—he's wrong on this as well).

I still love him.

:pcgs:

PCE GOLDEN AXE REDUX

geise

Le TurboDoodle!

Also, a long time member who loves his Turbo and is always wanting to have peace within the Turboverse/PCEFX.

Also, Le TurboDoodle.

esteban

I want to drink beers with Nulltard but the poor bastard lives so damn far away from me he might as well be in another country.

He claims to dabble in a career with "computer-industry", but I suspect he actually intended to type "geriatrics" and was too lazy to fix the auto-correction.

Also, I love him. Every ounce of him. Every ounce.

Paid for by DoxPhile

jtucci31

Sarumaru

Little tucci, once so sweet innocent, now jaded by the likes of Nulltard, galam and places like DoxPhile. *sigh* They grow up so fast~ :P

Psycho Punch

Quote from: guest on 07/12/2016, 01:41 PMI want to grow up to be like Nulltard
edit: lol I forgot what kind of thread this was for some reason. Saru is a cool guy, he draws PCE boobs. I like boobs.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

SuperGrafx

While I'm just a wretched noob, I do have great things to say about Nulltard.

Funny and interesting personality.

And hey, he once purchased some ultra common DS games from me, with the stipulation that I provide a hand-drawn picture of RICHARD SIMMONS along with the games.  LOL!!

Psycho Punch

I went to the US yet I wasn't invited to drink beer with Nulltard, plus DoxPhile chat sucks, so #fuckNulltard
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Gredler

Punch,

Are you a delicious party beverage, or a aggressive closed fist strike thrown. The world will never know.

Sarumaru

Quote from: Gredler on 07/14/2016, 05:46 PMPunch,

Are you a delicious party beverage, or a aggressive closed fist strike thrown. The world will never know.
Gredler, you sure got a purdy mouffff..... but dem sand-dollar nipples tho..

780racer

Quote from: Sarumaru on 07/14/2016, 08:47 PMSarumaru is a jerk.
This man is a completely awesome-ish guy who I get the "opportunity" to work with constantly on Henshin Engine, and other games. He is one of the cooler guys I have had the chance to really get to know on the forums (Plus of course everyone else in chat.)

#CornerCat

PS. Fuck you saru, I never got my other repros or shockman. lol

Gredler

780 is always brownosin' these hoes n shit, taken bitches out to eat n shit. I tell a bitch like this, you with out me is like the TurboGrafx without Bonk, shit'd never gone platinum. Pass me a lighter.

780racer

Quote from: Gredler on 07/29/2016, 04:45 AM780 is always brownosin' these hoes n shit, taken bitches out to eat n shit. I tell a bitch like this, you with out me is like the TurboGrafx without Bonk, shit'd never gone platinum. Pass me a lighter.
Do you do anything around here gredler? I think I see you in chat, but you never talk to me bby.