10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

So I see Mike Helgeson / ProfessorProfessorson is FINALLY gone.

Started by Alt-NintegaKorgull, 10/24/2017, 07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alt-NintegaKorgull

Took you long enough to kick that loser out whoever you are. I applaud you for finally making that decision and letting that monster run loose on the TurboTown group on Facefuck but it's far too late since this forum is pretty irrelevant nowadays. I'm quite amazed some of you kept bringing me up thinking I'm Tommy Verceti, Xak, frozenintears, your mom, Doctor Who, Donald Trump, etc. while I haven't even gave PCEFX any thought for quite a long time. I spent a couple days reading all the retarded shit that got posted since my long absence. I havent laughed so much in months. THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE A ROCK STAR! Now go ban me for the thousandth time and rub on Mike's testies. Love you all! \m/

Your Turbo friend forever,

Nintega

P.S. Press run button to shit yourselves.

bob

Alt-NintegaKorgull

Hey Nightwolve you did a great job on the Ys IV translation. Now stop talking mondo gorilla shit. K thnx bye.

Gypsy

Doesn't care, spent days reading. The math checks out.

Gredler

turboswimbz

Quote from: Korgull on 10/24/2017, 07:32 PMfar too late since this forum is pretty irrelevant nowadays

I haven't even gave PCEFX any thought for quite a long time. I spent a couple days reading all the retarded shit that got posted since my long absence.

Now go ban me for the thousandth time
Why not just leave yourself then?  why come back?  :-k

Is any forum relevant? Answer = No
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

turboswimbz

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Medic_wheat

Doesn't know who this guy is.

However I have just found solone I can point to when someone askes me what doesna Narrcasist look/sound like.

Arkhan Asylum

lol.  Mike left TurboTown, and most gaming groups ages ago.   

You're just mad he called you out on your bullshit in a place where you thought you could hide from the stupid shit you did.

ayyyyy

macarena.

though, given that 50% of this thread's posters are DoxPhile people, I question if this is even actually nintega, or just some bored scheme cooked up by one of them, lol.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Arkhan Asylum

mike only comes when it's to lay into someone, not  troll lol.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

SignOfZeta

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 10/24/2017, 10:21 PMDoesn't know who this guy is.

However I have just found solone I can point to when someone askes me what doesna Narrcasist look/sound like.
Imagine the Joker to Mike's Batman and you have an image that's maybe half as psychotic as the real thing. The same sort of detective skills and stalking powers but used for extremely chaotic low ball evil instead of extremely chaotic quasi-good. People complained about the smell for days.

Its probably not even him though. I heard he paid some guy to eat him.
IMG

nectarsis

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 10/25/2017, 01:33 AM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 10/24/2017, 10:21 PMDoesn't know who this guy is.

Imagine the Joker to Mike's Batman and you have an image that's maybe half as psychotic as the real thing. The same sort of detective skills and stalking powers but used for extremely chaotic low ball evil instead of extremely chaotic quasi-good. People complained about the smell for days.

Its probably not even him though. I heard he paid some guy to eat him.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

NecroPhile

Mike left by his own choice, not banned like a little bitch for the thousandth time.

And this is ninnypants crybaby.  I laid odds on it being him when I approved the account, and like usual when it comes to spotting the dumb fuck, I wasn't wrong.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NoSexGex

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

NightWolve

Quote from: Korgull on 10/24/2017, 07:46 PMHey Nightwolve you did a great job on the Ys IV translation. Now stop talking mondo gorilla shit. K thnx bye.
Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

No clue how to decipher his "mondo gorilla" insult, but it's funny he came back to make a separate post in my honor.

As already pointed out, Mike left the forum himself, nobody chased him out as in your case. You're pretty late to show up randomly in nemesis fashion and celebrate now like a retard about it... You always were a little "slow," weren't ya ??

Anyway, thanks for stopping by, I'm sure you will have really hurt Mike's feelings when he finds out you're still obsessed with him and wanting revenge for petty forum feuding (from how many years ago???)...

NightWolve

https://geoiptool.com/en/?ip=96.56.30.162

Region: New Jersey
City: Edison
Local time: 25 Oct 10:17 (EDT-0400)
Latitude: 40.5183
Longitude: -74.3969

Yep, New Jersey, the freak still hails from there. Never bothered to learn how to use proxies.

Arkhan Asylum

Mondo Gorilla sounds like a poor people version of Magilla Gorilla, lol.

jtucci31

Quote from: Nulltard on 10/24/2017, 11:38 PMI did it. Sorry. Things have been slow at the 'phile, and I'm as sleepy as I am horny.

I just want to cuddle. Netflix and chill?

EDIT: wait... What if this is Mike himself? My money is on that.
I've never seen you give up on a fake account so fast

NightWolve

SignOfZeta

Do you think Nintenga refers to himself as Nintega?
IMG

MotherGunner

Mike owned you, Nintega, so please, go sit on your finger...
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NightWolve on 10/25/2017, 01:47 PM
Quote from: Korgull on 10/24/2017, 07:46 PMHey Nightwolve you did a great job on the Ys IV translation. Now stop talking mondo gorilla shit. K thnx bye.
No clue how to decipher his "mondo gorilla" insult, but it's funny he came back to make a separate post in my honor.
You sure "talking mondo gorilla shit" is an insult? Sounds like a compliment to me.

For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

spenoza

Wait, since when was this forum a Mike love-fest? He was obnoxious as fuck. Not like Nintega-level shit-posting, but not like, "Yay, bring back the prof!", either.

Arkhan Asylum

Mike's kind of like Godzilla.   He shows up and knocks a bunch of buildings down, but then you're like shit, he stopped that dumb piece of shit, that was handy I guess.

spenoza

And then you hope he stays away long enough to rebuild before the next disaster?

Arkhan Asylum

Something like that.

I don't think anyone else would've ever invested the time/effort into going down those investigatory rabbit holes to expose people being fucknuts like he did.

NightWolve

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 10/31/2017, 11:56 AMMike's kind of like Godzilla.   He shows up and knocks a bunch of buildings down, but then you're like shit, he stopped that dumb piece of shit, that was handy I guess.
Haha, well said. Few would've went through the "opposition research" effort with American History X-Ray to discover he was making neon Nazi signs in his garage and had actually joined a racist black-hating forum!

Arkhan Asylum

Yeah, we could honestly always count on Helgeson to go that extra mile to out some douchebag.

Arkhan Asylum

I reported his threads and necromancer blew his ass up, basically?

He's over on FB talking shit about this place and people here who are registered/participating on FB are failing to do their PCE duties by letting him run unchecked.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Nulltard on 10/31/2017, 04:43 PMAhhhhhh... I've been away from all turbo scenes for a while, but it is no surprise that FB has been a festering ground.
There's too many new people who don't know anything about the history of the community and not enough people filling people in about dipshits/stupid events/how to not be a tool.

I feel like we need to create an online course for people to go through.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 10/31/2017, 04:40 PMI reported his threads and necromancer blew his ass up, basically?
Pretty much, yeah; as soon as he started posting, I deleted the account and all posts and threads he'd started.  I was 99% sure it was him when he registered (he's predictable as fuck), but I figured I'd wait and see on the off chance it was an innocent new guy.

It's sad how much of a hard on he still has for this site.  He likes to brag about how we're fixated on him, but the reality is that nobody gives him a second thought until he creates yet another troll account and gives a few lulz at his expense.

Arkhan Asylum

hes over on FB asking what Mike's contributed to the community or something.

NecroPhile

My answer would be 'not a whole hell of a lot'.  For every scammer/nazi/douchebag he exposed, he drove away another upstanding member with his attacks, abrasive nature, and outright trolling.

But that's still infinitely more than anything ninnypants has done.  Ol' skullfuck ignore's actions are 100% on the debit side of the ledger.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Nulltard on 10/31/2017, 06:07 PM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 10/31/2017, 04:57 PMhes over on FB asking what Mike's contributed to the community or something.
Which group? I skimmed a few and didn't see him.
It has to be Obey (tats group) because I kick banned him from TurboTown awhile ago

lol, people added me back to these fucking groups explicitly asking me to yell at people.

SHERIFF ARKHAN BACK IN TOWN.

SignOfZeta

Quote from: guest on 10/31/2017, 02:48 PMYeah, we could honestly always count on Helgeson to go that extra mile to out some douchebag.
I didn't make the Batman/Joker reference randomly, that really is the issue. Mike isn't quite as rich as B Wayne but he's got the same disease and occasionally it works for us. He also seems to create villains simply by the way he operates and the collateral damage is...well, you can see. Nintega wants to fuck Bat Man sooooooo baaaaad and we all have to deal with it.

I learned a lot about letting go from the guy. He's like some anecdotal reference in a Tik Nat Han book.
IMG

turboswimbz

Quote from: guest on 10/31/2017, 04:54 PM
Quote from: guest on 10/31/2017, 04:40 PMI reported his threads and necromancer blew his ass up, basically?
nobody gives him a second thought until he creates yet another troll account and gives a few lulz at his expense.
My favorite is in the obey group on facebook, when he A) complained about PCE works games being flipped as the real thing, with an auction link to the real game than B) the next day proudly posted a PCE works box in front of the Ark's splash screen saying I am still a winner. 

Dude can't go 2 days without the need for attention. SAD

Arkhan Asylum

at least he's playing my game.  lol.

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 10/31/2017, 08:45 PM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 10/31/2017, 02:48 PMYeah, we could honestly always count on Helgeson to go that extra mile to out some douchebag.
I didn't make the Batman/Joker reference randomly, that really is the issue. Mike isn't quite as rich as B Wayne but he's got the same disease and occasionally it works for us. He also seems to create villains simply by the way he operates and the collateral damage is...well, you can see. Nintega wants to fuck Bat Man sooooooo baaaaad and we all have to deal with it.

I learned a lot about letting go from the guy. He's like some anecdotal reference in a Tik Nat Han book.
whats interesting is, at first, Helg gave me shit, and then he just stopped and started talking to me normally.

No idea why. 

NightWolve

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 10/31/2017, 08:45 PM
QuoteYeah, we could honestly always count on Helgeson to go that extra mile to out some douchebag.
I didn?t make the Batman/Joker reference randomly, that really is the issue. Mike isn?t quite as rich as B Wayne but he?s got the same disease and occasionally it works for us. He also seems to create villains simply by the way he operates and the collateral damage is...well, you can see. Nintega wants to f*ck Bat Man sooooooo baaaaad and we all have to deal with it.

I learned a lot about letting go from the guy. He?s like some anecdotal reference in a Tik Nat Han book.
Yeah, Mike rekt him bad, still living rent-free in his brain over forum shit-posting and his ultimate perma-ban. Funny he's trying to cite member worth over him now... I did see them fight on Facebook recently so explains why Mike is fresh in his mind again.

Vestcunt is right, he could've just blended in with a new account, but it's always gotta be about haunting the forum for his "unjust ban," a scorched earth approach that Aaron and most would never cave to! You can't let a nutjob extort his way back in, he burned way too many bridges...

Anyway, that's not why I posted, I mentioned this to NecroPhile when he caught a New Jersey City university IP registering again. The next morning after Ninny made this thread, he sent me a Facebook friend request and follow. I could swear the request was there, but I could only find/snap a shot of the Follow.

IMG

That's the freak, ain't it ? David "Nemesis" Medina ??

He wanted to send a message, "I know where you are on Facebook! PHEAR ME!"

I noted something odd... He's friended with tats/Cyrill, Matt Turner, Joshua and Tim Favro. I wondered, they do that to get the guy off their back, get off his P.C.E.F.X. Enemies' List so to speak ??

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: NightWolve on 10/31/2017, 10:30 PMI noted something odd... He's friended with tats/Cyrill, Matt Turner, Joshua and Tim Favro. I wondered, they do that to get the guy off their back, get off his P.C.E.F.X. Enemies' List so to speak ??
I already answered this, basically.

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 10/31/2017, 04:45 PMThere's too many new people who don't know anything about the history of the community and not enough people filling people in about dipshits/stupid events/how to not be a tool.
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 10/31/2017, 06:29 PMlol, people added me back to these fucking groups explicitly asking me to yell at people.
SHERIFF ARKHAN BACK IN TOWN.
The problem is some people don't realize it's him.

some people are just non-confrontational and don't know how to say "fuck off".   

and then some people , like Tats, have taken the aloof approach to PCE lately.  It's all lulz and shit while morons smear shit on the walls of the group he made.

TurboTown is basically just an advertisement platform for mod/repair work and whatever the one admin is currently selling.

Both those groups are like stale birthday cake.  You're all fuckin excited, then you jam a fork in it, take a bite, and want to chug bleach and die.

geise

I joined tats group just to post that pic of him jumping through fire and raz him on occasion. I can't stand FB or that place. Sorry to hear TurboTown went the way it did. I love the name.

Arkhan Asylum

Yeah, I named it, and kept out the riff raff, and then shit hit the fan after I left.

It's basically Ed (admin) posting sale items, and Turbokon/Jodi posting their mod work lol

It's an advertisement group.

kinda lame.

blueraven

I've been wondering why some ppl here have had a collective lapse of memory regarding all of the shit he pulled here. To find out that some are friends with him on FB is, well, astonishing, really.

This time it was only a few handfuls of popcorn. I guess everyone is getting old. lol.

xcrement5x

Quote from: Nulltard on 11/03/2017, 11:10 PM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 11/03/2017, 10:02 PMYeah, I named it, and kept out the riff raff, and then shit hit the fan after I left.

It's basically Ed (admin) posting sale items, and Turbokon/Jodi posting their mod work lol

It's an advertisement group.

kinda lame.
Welcome to Facebook. I love you.

I really don't mind the mod work posts... At least they're doing something.  I do kinda wish a sister group would be created for sales posts and the sales would be forbidden in the main group. I unfollowed the groups some time ago because I would go to FB to see what my friends are up to and it would always be a cluster fucked shitstream of overpriced sales and ridiculous braggart threads of impossible hauls... And the obligatory noob "hi I haz Keith Courage" price check threads. My sister had a baby* and I didn't know because 100 fuckers I dont know found a fullset for $1 on Craigslist and want to flip it for $1 billion.

* = My sister didn't have a baby, but it sounded good so I said it.

For a while, there was a secret "PC Engine Inner Circle" group that kicked ass. But I'm still not sure if it was deleted or if I got kicked out when I had to sell some stuff.

Alas, DoxPhile is the last bastion, the fortified hidden corner of the internet, where pure turbo/pce appreciation/lust remains. How's that for irony?

(Brought to you by DoxPhile)
There is a local group near me that has a general forum for discussions, and then a sister group for sales and it actually works okay as long as the admins are good about not letting people get away with it in the main group.  Establish the behavior you want early and most people will adhere, if they won't then just kick them out, it's not hard to follow some really basic friggin rules.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Nulltard on 11/03/2017, 11:10 PMI really don't mind the mod work posts... At least they're doing something.  I do kinda wish a sister group would be created for sales posts and the sales would be forbidden in the main group.
That's basically all that happens in the group though.   It's  become a few people's personal advertising page/narcissism amp.

QuoteFor a while, there was a secret "PC Engine Inner Circle" group that kicked ass. But I'm still not sure if it was deleted or if I got kicked out when I had to sell some stuff.
I left that group because it was pointless.  Turbokon made it, IIRC.

QuoteAlas, DoxPhile is the last bastion, the fortified hidden corner of the internet, where pure turbo/pce appreciation/lust remains. How's that for irony?

(Brought to you by DoxPhile)
He says, while posting on PCEFX

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Nulltard on 11/04/2017, 10:57 PMWhere else would I spam DoxPhile? At DoxPhile itself? Don't put it past me... I'm not above doing that!
you should spam it in completely unrelated places.

like tatsujin's stupid food group on Facebook.

NightWolve

If anyone can figure out how to strategically shoehorn a DoxPhile spam job on tats food group, it's the nullster! While you're at it, you can also shoehorn my Boycott XXXSEED page. ;)

blueraven

I think I still have a photo of his "Howto Bacon-Egg Pizza" that looked like when your little brother smoked cannabis for the first time and raided the fridge.

And his tuna casserole... I made that recipe once when I was incredibly drunk.

Arkhan Asylum

I noticed Nintega posting things vaguely similar to how I've posted some "stuff we never talk about" here.

except it's in a FB group so it's functionally retarded

Medic_wheat

With no more crazy this thread now bores me.

Let's all Duophils the F out of here Peeps.

DeshDildo

My tolerance for tards is low therefore, I stay away from facebook groups.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"