Sega Lord X reviews the Street Fighter II Champion Edition PC Engine port.
Main Menu

PS3 Frenzy!

Started by TR0N, 11/17/2006, 11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR0N

It's a mad world  :lol:

Serve these fools right thinking they can get one at the launch.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/pages/Entertainment/Games?pageId=7.4

Oh and this too.

http://www.themilwaukeechannel.com/video/10339676/index.html
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Joe Redifer

I fail to comprehend what the appeal of an expensive console with next to no good games is.  Why are they so excited?  It does indeed serve them right.  So will their PS3s breaking down right after the warranty expires like tends to happen with Sony products.

I'll get one when there is at least one worthy game available.

Digi.k

I wonder if sony shot that news footage..  It fails to mention the reason for all that pandemonium is caused of Sony's failed production target.. Sony must be laughing at the fact that people are killing each other over their machine..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061116/ap_on_hi_te/playstation3

You should read the above link.. 9 Months pregnant Julie Mosely ignored her contractions to line up and try and get her hands on a Sony PS3

Joe Redifer

What a great mom that would be to have.  "My mom wouldn't let me be born because she had to get a PlayStation 3 right away even though there was nothing worthwhile to play on it.  I had to raise myself"

TR0N

Quote from: Digi.k on 11/18/2006, 08:34 PMI wonder if sony shot that news footage..  It fails to mention the reason for all that pandemonium is caused of Sony's failed production target.. Sony must be laughing at the fact that people are killing each other over their machine..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061116/ap_on_hi_te/playstation3

You should read the above link.. 9 Months pregnant Julie Mosely ignored her contractions to line up and try and get her hands on a Sony PS3
Damn some times i feel ashame to be a american.

Realy some times we are too obsessed with material things, without taking care of our well being.

Taxes,Food keeping a roof over our heads isn't important... when it compares to a PS3  :P
IMG

GUTS

The best part is that the guy who got shot over a PS3 was black and it happened in Englewood, so hilariously stereotypical.

ParanoiaDragon

The world is coming to an end, indeed, the sky really IS falling!  Sheesh, people are getting crazier & crazier ](*,)
IMG

Dark Fact

Seriously, what does having a PS3 on launch day really going to give you? A core system with little backwards compatibility, glitches up the wazoo, and a price tag so incredible that you'd be better off putting it towards your retirement savings.  Once all the launch hype dies down, you'll just be another poor slob who has paid a really high price for a really glitchy system.

Play it smart: wait a couple of years for the price to cheapen and pick the system up then.  It'll be more functional, have a bigger game library, and improved backwards compatibility. :wink:

Oh, and for anyone who has picked up the system, how durable is it? Have you all tried smacking your heads with it?
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

TR0N

Quote from: Dark Fact on 11/20/2006, 12:05 AMOh, and for anyone who has picked up the system, how durable is it? Have you all tried smacking your heads with it?
No but try this hehe
IMG

Ninja Spirit

Hahaha I stopped at the mall on the way to school last Friday and I saw a PS3 fight at the Best Buy nearby. I wish I had gotten that camcorder....

Dark Fact

Quote from: ninja spiritHahaha I stopped at the mall on the way to school last Friday and I saw a PS3 fight at the Best Buy nearby. I wish I had gotten that camcorder....
Did some poor schmoe get his pants pulled down in the fight? :lol:
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!