@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Rumor price drop for sony PS3.

Started by TR0N, 07/07/2007, 11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

I read somewhere, probably in Quaterman, that Sony's getting ready a Wii style controller for the PS2, since they figure thats all it'll take to beat the Wii or something.

I'm sure that just like with the last minute Six Axis motion announcement, they'll claim that a Wii-style PS2 has been their plan all along. :P
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NecroPhile

Quote from: <TRON> on 07/16/2007, 10:19 PMBump! Now a rep from sony clams they will be no1 by 2008  :lol:
http://www.engadget.com/2007/07/16/ce-oh-no-he-didnt-part-xxxvii-sonys-reeves-says-ps3-will-be/

Man there full of bs...
No kidding.  The PS3 doesn't have much of a library and it appears to be losing some exclusives.  They already lost GTA4 and MGS4 will likely be ported out to recoup development costs, so FFXIII and GT5 are the sole remaining exclusives that will sell big numbers.  Kinda hard to push a console on just a handful of quality games that aren't available for the competition too.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ParanoiaDragon

Some guy from Microslop confirmed that the 360 won't be getting MGS4......though, that doesn't always mean it'll stay that way.  I really don't know what future the PS3 has.
IMG

Turbo D

ports from other consoles handle really poorly on the ps3, like that sonic the hedgehog.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

I personally would like to think that the PS3 will win..........but, not until it's dropped in price to about $300 & has plenty of exclusive games.  I'm pretty sure Suikoden 6 will be exclusive to it, but, that could change, depending on how well the system does.  There's been no announcement for the game, so, even that one is up in the air.
IMG