PCE Works- Dracula X - Standard Edition - New Release

Started by Astronaut_79, 05/03/2016, 07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Punch

Time to release a new batch of $5 repros on PCEFX.com, looks like the previous one is fading from collective conciousness :P

People are dumb for paying that much on a repro, period. There's nothing you can say to convince me that something that costs $10 per unit at the VERY WORST CASE is worth $60+
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

BlueBMW

Just to counter this absurdity...

Since I'm studying for finals right now here's a little physics problem.  First person to solve it correctly who also has at least 30 posts here and isn't a known douchebag gets a free disc only toby repro of Rondo of Blood English translation.  I'll even mail it for free to anywhere, even worldwide.

Oh and if you're really fancy, write out your calculation, take a picture and post it here.

/Physics2_zpsva6svzas.jpg
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

BlueBMW

And when you read the problem be sure to read it in my professor's Russian accent for maximum effect.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

SignOfZeta

Fuck, flexing that fan muscle a little too conspicuously?

Now I wish I had some of those just for the economic hand grenade effect. I do have a couple of Ginga Fukei left though so I'll be able to do it again someday.
IMG

mickcris

Appologies for derailing the thread.  It appears to be back on track now.

seieienbu

Answer seems to be .09nm, or E.  Had to break out the old college physics book to find the equation to solve.

IMG
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

BlueBMW

Well played!  0.09 it is!  Shoot me a pm with a an address to send the disc to!

seieienbu

That's the thing.  I already have one and it works fine so by sending you my address I feel as though I'd be breaking the douchebag clause.  It seems we're at an impasse.

Johnpv

I was going to guess 42, does that count for anything?

NightWolve

I made the mistake of minoring in Physics when all I wanted to study was Computer Science, yep, those were some fun times. :)

Otaking

I was going to guess 69, does that count for anything?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NightWolve

Otaking

Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

BlueBMW

Quote from: seieienbu on 05/04/2016, 01:43 AMNah that doesn't make you a douchebag.   If you need hints on that see Nullify/Nulltard.  But seriously if you've already got one and you know someone else who wants one I can send it elsewhere too.
That's the thing.  I already have one and it works fine so by sending you my address I feel as though I'd be breaking the douchebag clause.  It seems we're at an impasse.

sirhcman

Quote from: BlueBMW on 05/04/2016, 12:06 AMSince I'm studying for finals right now here's a little physics problem.
It looks like Blue found an innovative way for others to do his homework for him!  :mrgreen:

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 05/04/2016, 09:50 AMIt looks like Blue found an innovative way for others to do his homework for him!  :mrgreen:
Quote from: Nulltard on 05/04/2016, 06:24 AMNow there is a novel approach to getting people to do your homework for you! :lol:
Quote from: Psycho Punch on 05/04/2016, 09:00 AMcalm down Nightwolve
Brought to you by DoxPhile. ;)

BlueBMW

Quote from: guest on 05/04/2016, 09:50 AM
Quote from: BlueBMW on 05/04/2016, 12:06 AMSince I'm studying for finals right now here's a little physics problem.
It looks like Blue found an innovative way for others to do his homework for him!  :mrgreen:
School isn't just about learning the material its about "problem solving" ;)

Gentlegamer

My legit copy of Rondo cost $88 shipped in Summer 2013... from a seller on Nintendo Age.

Physics was the only science class I actually liked. Biology, chemistry, and geology were boring.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

BlueBMW

I am absolutely fascinated by physics and chemistry.  Probably a good thing since the next two years of classes are basically applied advanced chemistry and physics.

Gentlegamer

Quote from: BlueBMW on 05/04/2016, 12:44 PMI am absolutely fascinated by physics and chemistry.  Probably a good thing since the next two years of classes are basically applied advanced chemistry and physics.
What I learned in chemistry: ammonia sulphide stinks
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

NightWolve

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 05/04/2016, 12:42 PMPhysics was the only science class I actually liked. Biology, chemistry, and geology were boring.
I agree, but for me it was a course that kicked my ass cause I landed a professor that took his classes seriously: every week quiz, the usual midterm/final format, and the lab course would take up the remainder of my Fridays and the weekend... I was at my university *every day* for the *whole day* for ~2 years when I just wanted to learn programming and thought the requirement of a minor would just be filler...

I suspect I should've instead minored in math as that is considered a more useful complement to programming/computer science, but like you, I thought I would enjoy physics more...it didn't work out that way given the stress/work level it brought down upon me though...

Gentlegamer

Quote from: NightWolve on 05/04/2016, 01:42 PM
Quote from: Gentlegamer on 05/04/2016, 12:42 PMPhysics was the only science class I actually liked. Biology, chemistry, and geology were boring.
I agree, but for me it was a course that kicked my ass cause I landed a professor that took his classes seriously, every week quiz, and the usual midterm/final format, and the lab course would take up the remainder of my Fridays and the weekend... I was at my university *every day* for the *whole day* for ~2 years when I just wanted to learn programming and thought the requirement of a minor would just be filler... I suspect I should've instead minored in math as that is considered a more useful complement to programming/computer science, but like you, I thought I would enjoy physics more...it didn't work out that way given the stress/work level it brought down upon me though...
Physics had the bonus of actually providing a reason for doing equations and math problems. You were actually solving a problem, not some abstract thought problem to find a number solution.
IMG

seieienbu

I wasn't sure what I wanted to study when I started college so I took a lot of Chemistry, Physics, Math, and Compsci classes until I figured out what I wanted.  I got a bit past intro classes and learned some stuff that I figured was likely never going to be useful but still had a reasonably good time learning.  Some time passed and I made some (very) indie games, and the physics and math studies both paid off very well.  I had a good understanding of rotational matrices and was able to calculate casted shadows from dot products and meanwhile wrote a pretty reasonable physics engine.  All in all I finally felt like the stuff I'd studied for really no reason and never used paid off.

...Chemistry though?  I loved it to death but I've yet to find much of a use for it.

Dangeross

I was going to try and snag copies when I first registered all the way back in . . . December, but I didn't even have a CD unit or think I would ever come across one in my price range. I'm new to the PCengine scene and mostly lurk.

I played Rondo of Blood on an emulator and it blew me away, the sound and music were top notch, I didn't realize PCengine Duo played copied games and I thought those repros were some specially done discs and that's why they worked. I just got my PC Duo yesterday that I was able to get on Ebay for a steal at $130 but I can't see myself ever owning a legit copy of RoB because of cost and also I'm worried about getting scammed with a copy.

I do wish I had an alternative as I can make a copy and chicken scratch the name in felt marker until I find a legit copy but a professional looking repro of any kind would sure look a lot nicer.

Otaking

Dangeross

Otaking

Quote from: Dangeross on 06/21/2016, 01:01 PM
Quote from: Otaking on 06/21/2016, 12:52 PMDangeross you have the same avatar as jbeedham
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=10778
Its one of the generic avatars available from the site
Aha, ok, I didn't know. That might explain why a few members had the Britney Spears avatar.

LostFlunky

Quote from: Dangeross on 06/21/2016, 11:52 AMI was going to try and snag copies when I first registered all the way back in . . . December, but I didn't even have a CD unit or think I would ever come across one in my price range. I'm new to the PCengine scene and mostly lurk.

I played Rondo of Blood on an emulator and it blew me away, the sound and music were top notch, I didn't realize PCengine Duo played copied games and I thought those repros were some specially done discs and that's why they worked. I just got my PC Duo yesterday that I was able to get on Ebay for a steal at $130 but I can't see myself ever owning a legit copy of RoB because of cost and also I'm worried about getting scammed with a copy.

I do wish I had an alternative as I can make a copy and chicken scratch the name in felt marker until I find a legit copy but a professional looking repro of any kind would sure look a lot nicer.

P.S Fuck Tobias
Honestly - buying a legit copy is the way to go as long as you don't overpay...

The game will still be "worth" what you paid when you don't want it any more and you will be able to get your money back...

geise

Why you'd ever want to sell it I have no idea.

wildfruit

I got tobias to send me one for free. I'm not keen, it seems to take a LOT longer to load than my own burn. Wonder if anyone else experiences the same issue.

CrackTiger

Some people have said that they had various issues with Tobias' English copies.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Keith Courage

Quote from: mickcris on 05/03/2016, 06:10 PMI find this argument a bit silly.  Everybody seems to love turbokon's new bootlegs but hates tobias'.  The same argument can be had with those.  You could just put the game on an everdrive instead of buying a "repro" hucard.  If someone wants to pay a bit extra for box art and such, I dont see a problem with it.  I think its dumb, but some people like that.  Yeah, the profit margin is probably a lot higher on Tobias' boots, as they are CDs and cost a bit more, but what is the acceptable profit margin before everyone starts complaining?
I agree with this.

jtucci31

Go back to the DoxPhile chat where you belong