A Holiday Celebration Board.

Started by OceanBlueKirby, 04/02/2008, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

Quote from: soop on 01/02/2013, 09:39 AMAny new years resolutions?
smoke more
go to church less (easter and christmas eve is my current schedule, need to cut one out)

Sparky

just a late happy Easter to my friends :)

IMG

And check these shots out... hhahahahah... 47 Incredibly Awkward Easter Photos
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/83189655

NecroPhile

Happy belated zombie jeebus day!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

RoyVegas

A belated Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!

My kids had a lil something made for me.  Much better than a tie! The kids asked for the 16 to be orange but the store who made it didn't do it.  Makes no difference, it gives it character.

IMG
All is well. :)

NecroPhile

esteban

Quote from: RoyVegas on 06/17/2013, 11:30 AMA belated Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!

My kids had a lil something made for me.  Much better than a tie! The kids asked for the 16 to be orange but the store who made it didn't do it.  Makes no difference, it gives it character.

IMG
I think it looks awesome. And NecroPhile is correct: this comes off as pretty damn classy because the dark-gray on gray is subtle. Sophisticated. :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

roflmao

Quote from: RoyVegas on 06/17/2013, 11:30 AMA belated Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!

IMG
That is super-cool!  I so want one.

JoshTurboTrollX

Dude, that is AWESOME!!

Happy Father's day to any TurboDad-16's.  :)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Sparky

Happy Canada day to me :) and all the real beer drinking comrades out there. (( salute ))

NecroPhile

Happy moose day to all the northern OBEYers!

esteban

CAPTION: NJ cat pays respect at the shrine for only good thing Canada has produced in last four decades.

IMG

NOTE: I will continue to recycle this whenever (1) Canada, (2) Canucks and/or NecroPhile is referenced.

bob

Happy 4th you filthy animals.

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

RoyVegas

All is well. :)

Tatsujin

What exactly happened at July 4th? :pcgs:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

PukeSter

Quote from: Tatsujin on 07/04/2013, 08:55 PMWhat exactly happened at July 4th? :pcgs:
Or Independence Day?

Tatsujin

Quote from: guest on 07/04/2013, 09:09 PM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 07/04/2013, 08:55 PMWhat exactly happened at July 4th? :pcgs:
Or Independence Day?
Ah that day the aliens attacked the earth. I see, thx a lot :pcgs:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

turboswimbz

Quote from: Tatsujin on 07/04/2013, 09:35 PM
Quote from: guest on 07/04/2013, 09:09 PM
Or Independence Day?
Ah that day the aliens attacked the earth. I see, thx a lot :pcgs:
From a historical standpoint not much, The only thing that happened on the fourth was the Continental Congress Adopted the Declaration as the document they would send to Great Britain, which is why the silly Americans celebrate it on that date as the official beginning of the revolution.  It would take another month before it was signed and official.

Also that movie sucked.
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

NecroPhile

I hope y'all had a happy fourth.  :mrgreen:

NecroPhile

Happy belated Labor Day to y'all, even to the poor fuckers that don't observe it.  Mine was spent doing absolutely zero labor.   :mrgreen:

wildfruit

in england the next public holiday is not until 25th december :(

bob

Quote from: wildfruit on 09/03/2013, 02:12 PMin england the next public holiday is not until 25th december :(
But dont you get Fridays off and take 3 hour lunches everyday?

wildfruit

Quote from: galam on 09/03/2013, 04:21 PM
Quote from: wildfruit on 09/03/2013, 02:12 PMin england the next public holiday is not until 25th december :(
But dont you get Fridays off and take 3 hour lunches everyday?
yea but we have an 8 day week and 26 hour days

turboswimbz

Happy Columbus Day!  Nothing like a good ol' meaningless goverment  (in the middle of a shutdown  :lol:) and bank holiday

I am celebrating by:
1 cup Colombian Coffee  8)
1 plate Spanish Food for Lunch  :D

And for the most fun - stubbornly call it the country the United States of Colombia, and refer to the continent as North Colombia.    :lol:

NecroPhile

Happy Columbus Day!  And go cry to someone who gives a fuck about Native Americans being here first.  :mrgreen:

Ceti Alpha

I celebrate Viking Day. They beat everybody. They just ended up in Newfieland and said "F##k this shit!"

...again I'm not counting the Natives. Lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

NecroPhile

Happy belated Thanksgiving, all!

turboswimbz

JoshTurboTrollX

Happy Easter kids, enjoy some milk chocolate yack on this special day!  ;)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

roflmao

Happy Easter all!  Don't eat too much chocolate. :)

NecroPhile

Happy Zombie Jeebus day!  Eat some peeps!

TheClash603

Not sure how many Polish brothers I have on this site, but happy Dyngus Day!

Now eat some kielbasa and be merry.

MrFlutterPie

Quote from: TheClash603 on 04/21/2014, 07:12 PMNot sure how many Polish brothers I have on this site, but happy Dyngus Day!

I had some Kielbasa today :)  I love that stuff .

TheClash603

Quote from: MrFlutterPie on 04/21/2014, 08:33 PM
Quote from: TheClash603 on 04/21/2014, 07:12 PMNot sure how many Polish brothers I have on this site, but happy Dyngus Day!

I had some Kielbasa today :)  I love that stuff .
Polish food is underrated.  I only really have traditional Polish food around Easter, but it is always amazing.

HailingTheThings

I am Polski, but do not celebrate the umm...how do you say..Dyngus? Forgive me...
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Happy Thanksgiving kids!!

You encounter a wild turkey!!

IMG

esteban

I actually have wild turkeys that roam my town (mostly near river & protected forest)...but this is surrounded by adjacent suburbs, so they really are suburban turkeys.

Anyway, they are pretty awesome and travel like a gang. And they are friggin' big and impressive.

Obviously, I don't have much experience with Le Turkey outside of this.

Happy Tofurkey Day!

esteban

NecroPhile

A bit late, but I hope y'all had a happy Thanksgiving and didn't get trampled on black Friday.

JoshTurboTrollX

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

esteban

NecroPhile

Happy Festivus, Merry Christmas, and Happy Boxing Day to all!

(better late than never)

wildfruit

I concur with all the above

wildfruit

Its way past midnight so happy new year
I guess

JoshTurboTrollX

turbokon

Happy new years guys!!!   Hoped everyone celebrated with some obey.  I was privileged to have Nully and rolfmao over and played some obey.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

cr8zykuban0

happy new years everyone. hope everyone had a great time with loved ones! i was able to celebrate new years with some awesome friends/local collectors. got to check out their game room, played games, poker and celebrated the new year. i made a video of what exactly how if it went down.
happy 2015 fellow obeyers!

NecroPhile

Happy New Year!  A new year with hopefully even more OBEY to come.  :mrgreen:

wildfruit

Pretty sure this will be the year of the goverrat.