The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

The Name Change Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 01/21/2008, 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldTurboBastard

Quote from: Keranu on 01/21/2008, 07:24 PM
Quote from: GUTS on 01/21/2008, 06:39 PMName changes are for insecure pussies, real men keep their original name no matter how stupid it is.
I still use the same AIM name for the past nine years - xXKeranuXx! You don't know how tempted I've been to change that.
I've been contemplating dropping the "Bastard" from my name and replacing with "Peepsmoker" or something like that. Here comes another sleepless night......

=P~
"I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude, you have to wait." - hedberg

MurderDate

OldTurboBastard is a GREAT name,  OldTurboBastard!
"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse

OldTurboBastard

Quote from: MurderDate on 02/15/2008, 09:10 AMOldTurboBastard is a GREAT name,  OldTurboBastard!
Well Thanks!  =D>
"I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude, you have to wait." - hedberg

Kitsunexus

I'll never change my name.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

WoodyXP

/alcoholicft9.jpg

I'll always be WoodyXP.  You can all depend on that.
"I bathe in AES carts."

MurderDate

another great name!

and what awesome imagery we get with that name , every time !
"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse

Joe Redifer

I always think of Windows XP when I think of Woody (since that's how I pronounce his name... wood-ee ex-pee).  I hope Woody has upgraded to the latest service packs.

OceanBlueKirby

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 02/16/2008, 08:30 PMI always think of Windows XP when I think of Woody (since that's how I pronounce his name... wood-ee ex-pee).  I hope Woody has upgraded to the latest service packs.
Hey :P! That' EXACTLY what I think of for WoodyXP. I also pronounce his name as "Woody X-P"  :dance:.
"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx .com

WoodyXP

Quote from: Game and Watch Kirby on 02/16/2008, 10:19 PMI also pronounce his name as "Woody X-P"  :dance:.
Word.. that's the proper pronunciation.. hahahhaah  :lol:
"I bathe in AES carts."

WoodyXP

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 02/16/2008, 08:30 PMI hope Woody has upgraded to the latest service packs.
Service packs are for pussies.  I'm fully exposed.  Bring it on, bitches.  8)
"I bathe in AES carts."

Kitsunexus

I always think of certain relations to things that have similar names! I guess I must be super smart! And it is SO IMPORTANT TO TELL EVERYONE THIS TOO!  :roll:

WoodyXP

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 02/17/2008, 03:17 AMI always think of certain relations to things that have similar names! I guess I must be super smart! And it is SO IMPORTANT TO TELL EVERYONE THIS TOO!  :roll:
/zoloft10030allqn4.jpg
"I bathe in AES carts."

OceanBlueKirby

Quote from: WoodyXP on 02/17/2008, 03:08 AM
Quote from: Game and Watch Kirby on 02/16/2008, 10:19 PMI also pronounce his name as "Woody X-P"  :dance:.
Word.. that's the proper pronunciation.. hahahhaah  :lol:
I just thought of the way it was pronounced differently than what Joe Redifer did.

Quote from: WoodyXP on 02/17/2008, 06:01 AM
Quote from: Kitsunexus on 02/17/2008, 03:17 AMI always think of certain relations to things that have similar names! I guess I must be super smart! And it is SO IMPORTANT TO TELL EVERYONE THIS TOO!  :roll:
/zoloft10030allqn4.jpg
Mind if I ask what the Zoloft pills refer to? I know that Zoloft is an anti-depressant, so is this suggesting that it takes a certain chemical balance to think of such things?
"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx .com

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Game and Watch Kirby on 02/20/2008, 12:49 PMMind if I ask what the Zoloft pills refer to? I know that Zoloft is an anti-depressant, so is this suggesting that it takes a certain chemical balance to think of such things?
Zoloft can be considered a "chill pill".