What do you depise AT THIS MOMENT, literally....

Started by esteban, 08/29/2013, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

House centipedes bother me the most.  Too damn many long, looooong legs and the little bastards are fast.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

o.pwuaioc

removed

NecroPhile

Stack 'em up princess and the pea style for the party.   Problem solved.

xcrement5x

Quote from: guest on 10/29/2015, 12:18 PMNew mattress came on today, but the delivery crew wouldn't take the old one. So now we're stuck with a mattress until Wednesday when we can put it out for trash pickup. Oh, yeah, there's a Halloween party here on Saturday.  ](*,)
Lol, at least your trash takes them.  I have a box spring that has been sitting in my basement for like 3 years :|

NightWolve

As I went to get some bread in the kitchen a few days ago, I startled the mouse in the house to where he bolted out of the corner he was hiding at and crashed into my left foot/slipper, stunning himself for a second, before taking off to the laundry area...

The traditional trap with peanut butter and poison pellets hasn't caught him yet and last night I bought a new poison feed which I hope works better. Because I'm lazy I don't immediately take care of shit like this, and then I'll have all the shit pellets wherever it's dumping them to clean up later! Last time it was under the refrigerator, and shit got nasty... But anyway, peanut butter is better bait than cheese I long ago learned, but the slap traps don't always go off when they're eating it.

o.pwuaioc

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 10/29/2015, 03:36 PMsolution b: move hailing into your house. He is an excellent mouser- no small rodent escapes him.
Hahahahaha! Didn't see a great zinger like this coming from my mouse troubles!

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: NightWolve on 10/29/2015, 03:53 PM
Quote from: guest on 10/29/2015, 03:36 PMsolution b: move hailing into your house. He is an excellent mouser- no small rodent escapes him.
Hahahahaha! Didn't see a great zinger like this coming from my mouse troubles!
You can have one of my wife's many cats. They all catch mice and birds and all sorts of stuff. One of them caught a bat about 2 months ago and that was the fat lazy Persian!

NightWolve

Can anybody vouch for those electronic sonar devices actually repelling mice with unpleasant sound only they pick up and hate ?? Is that just scammer consumer crap the industry gets away with or is there some effectiveness to them ?

DeshDildo

Quote from: NightWolve on 10/29/2015, 04:05 PMCan anybody vouch for those electronic sonar devices actually repelling mice with unpleasant sound only they pick up and hate ?? Is that just scammer consumer crap the industry gets away with or is there some effectiveness to them ?
In an old house I used to live in after high school, we'd get mice every winter.  I never tried one although we sold them at a retail store I worked in at the time.  I personally loved the satisfaction of knowing I took some of the MFER'S out. 

One time we had one that would lick the traps clean without setting them off.  This bastard was bold enough to be chilling on our couch when my roommate and I would get home from work at 3 a.m.  One night we chased it into the kitchen under the refrigerator then set up like 10 different traps in each exit around the refrigerator.  We then scared the mouse out.  He avoided the first few but eventually got snagged.  It was glorious!  We then drank beers in celebration of our greatness.  To be young again....
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

HailingTheThings

Family photo:

IMG
IMG

shawnji

Quote from: guest on 10/29/2015, 12:12 PMHouse centipedes bother me the most.  Too damn many long, looooong legs and the little bastards are fast.
Oh my God, they are SO fast.  They way they move and how they look is just a perfect example of nature evolving an animal to clearly send out a message of, "Don't you dare **** with me."

I've never been bitten / stung / eaten (whatever heinous thing they do to you), so I don't know how much it hurts; but the damn things scare the hell out of me.  At least millipedes move slow and make a crunching sound to let you know how dead they are.

I'm probably going to have someone come out and spray, but failing that, I suppose burning the house down would work too...

MNKyDeth

Sonic Sound thingies to scare animals away is a farce, imo. Best way to kill mice....

Old school trap and then push peanut butter into any crevice on the lever of the trap. Mice hate cheese, they love peanut butter.

Or, get a 5 gallon bucket. Fill it 1/4 to 1/2 of water. Make two ramps up to the top. With wood or cardboard or anything a mouse and climb on. Then take out the handle that you would use to carry the bucket. Then put a metal rod through those holes and make sure the ramps up to the top of the bucket are right next to it so the mice will climb out onto the rod. Put a straw or several or something similar over the rod. Then put peanut butter on it toward the center.

Mice will smell it, climb up the platforms and try to get the peanut butter only to fall into a watery doom and drown. My youngest bro bought a house with a dirt basement and he had mice because of it. He did this bucket trick and would catch like 5 mice a night till they were gone. To my knowledge he no longer has a mouse problem but he keeps the bucket trap up in his basement always.

xcrement5x

Quote from: MNKyDeth on 10/30/2015, 08:39 AMSonic Sound thingies to scare animals away is a farce, imo. Best way to kill mice....

Old school trap and then push peanut butter into any crevice on the lever of the trap. Mice hate cheese, they love peanut butter.

Or, get a 5 gallon bucket. Fill it 1/4 to 1/2 of water. Make two ramps up to the top. With wood or cardboard or anything a mouse and climb on. Then take out the handle that you would use to carry the bucket. Then put a metal rod through those holes and make sure the ramps up to the top of the bucket are right next to it so the mice will climb out onto the rod. Put a straw or several or something similar over the rod. Then put peanut butter on it toward the center.

Mice will smell it, climb up the platforms and try to get the peanut butter only to fall into a watery doom and drown. My youngest bro bought a house with a dirt basement and he had mice because of it. He did this bucket trick and would catch like 5 mice a night till they were gone. To my knowledge he no longer has a mouse problem but he keeps the bucket trap up in his basement always.
Wow, that sounds just like end of the prestige

NightWolve

That bucket idea is an interesting one! As first thought, I wouldn't trust the bastards not to be able to climb back out, but it could work.

MNKyDeth

Being in the water they have nothing to push on to get a god enough jump. The bucket is 1/4 full, they just swim till they are exhausted, then drown.

Like a sleeve bearing, with the straw over the metal rod. The crawl out onto the rod and the straw spins like a log, then gravity does the rest.

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 10/30/2015, 04:04 PM
Quote from: MNKyDeth on 10/30/2015, 08:39 AMMice will smell it, climb up the platforms and try to get the peanut butter only to fall into a watery doom and drown. My youngest bro bought a house with a dirt basement and he had mice because of it. He did this bucket trick and would catch like 5 mice a night till they were gone. To my knowledge he no longer has a mouse problem but he keeps the bucket trap up in his basement always.
Wow, that sounds just like end of the prestige
Hahaha! I didn't realize your reference when I first read it (few would), but I wanted to read his idea again, saw your comment again and then it clicked! Yeah, that was a hell of a movie, one of Hugh Jackman's better ones opposite Christian Bale!

wildfruit

Fog. Fog as far as the eye can see for days on end.

Bloufo

Mosquitoes.

This is the time of year over here where they start becoming a nuisance. And it only gets worse come December/January time.

I've even resorted to downloading an "mosquito repellent" app on my phone. :lol:
Haven't tried it out yet. But I'm pretty much game for anything at this point.

ParanoiaDragon

Computers.  Right now I'm pissed at my wife's old Dell.  Did a clean install of XP, just want to have internet access(while I fiddle with my own PC), but the stupid Linksys wireless card doesn't cooperate no matter what I do.  I have an estranged friend of mine I could call for help, but he's estranged for a reason.  He depresses the crap out of me.  He's a good guy, but super negative to the point of me wanting to jump off a cliff at times.  But yeah, right now, computers are pissing me off!
IMG

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

xcrement5x

Hey guess what, leaves round 2 was yesterday.  Fuck those things again.

Jason_dicarlo85

This confined space that is a medical waists pit that has been overflowing biological waists and I gotta go down in there with scba gear and tyvek suit to fix the motor... Uugghhh fml

MNKyDeth

Quote from: guest on 11/02/2015, 02:57 PMComputer Man (Scatman) 10 hours
Holy fack. 10hrs ? ummm yeah.

What's annoying me? Waiting for the USPS, UPS or Fedex. I work nights, and who knows when these people show up, but if I am not at the door I have to drive to the distribution center to pick up my gear, gahhh!!

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 11/02/2015, 02:57 PMComputer Man (Scatman) 10 hours
Hah, I never knew they made this! I don't get for what unGodly reason that you'd loop this thing to 10 effin' hours, but it is amusing - nice silly pro-Mac and anti-Microsoft propaganda.

xcrement5x

Apparently I have what is called a stye, and it is so damn irritating.  Just went to the doctor after about 2 weeks and it not clearing up and now I'm on antibiotics as well.  But first they poked it with a damn needle. 

synbiosfan

Quote from: guest on 11/13/2015, 09:32 PMApparently I have what is called a stye, and it is so damn irritating.  Just went to the doctor after about 2 weeks and it not clearing up and now I'm on antibiotics as well.  But first they poked it with a damn needle.
I had one on my eyelid. I woke up one morning looking like quasimodo.

I feel for you.

NightWolve

Donde esta le esteban ?? He's gone MIA quiet again...

johnnykonami

I was just thinking that the other day, haven't seen him here in a little while.

MNKyDeth

Quote from: guest on 11/13/2015, 09:32 PMApparently I have what is called a stye, and it is so damn irritating.  Just went to the doctor after about 2 weeks and it not clearing up and now I'm on antibiotics as well.  But first they poked it with a damn needle.
Grab a grubby old sock a long one if you have one. Put some rice in it. Microwave the sock and rice for a few seconds. Keep checking it for when it gets warm/hot. Carefull it may get super hot. Put it on your eye till it cools, rinse and repeat. The heat will open the pores and let it come out naturally.

If that doesn't work they usually cut them out.

NecroPhile

A grubby sock?  Is the idea to fight fire (an infection) with fire (a new infection)?

Psycho Punch

Quote from: NecroPhile on 11/16/2015, 12:38 PMA grubby sock?  Is the idea to fight fire (an infection) with fire (a new infection)?
IMG
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

xcrement5x

Lol.  I've done the rice sock before but mainly for my knee or the like.  Right now I get a washcloth saturated with hot water and set it over my eyes for a bit to relieve it.  I'm on amoxicillin right and it seems to be helping, hopefully it's gone by the weekend. 

NecroPhile

HuMan

Currently I'm despising the horrible avatar resizing on this forum. Apparently avatars must be 80px by 80px, anything outside that spec gets stretched. I suppose at the very least, it doesn't destroy gifs when it happens.

xcrement5x

Christmas lights and christmas decorations.

Digi.k

My house during the winter.  It's bloody cold here!  I think I am going to invest in a SAD lighting to help brighten up my mood and I need longer natural light for reading and doing artsy stuff.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: HuMan on 11/25/2015, 03:07 AMCurrently I'm despising the horrible avatar resizing on this forum. Apparently avatars must be 80px by 80px, anything outside that spec gets stretched. I suppose at the very least, it doesn't destroy gifs when it happens.
You can beat the system by skipping the gif and posting a static image.

HuMan

Yeah I decided to go with something actually square instead.

NightWolve

Huh, still no esteban sighting... That's at least 2 and a half months he's gone MIA...

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 12/11/2015, 12:32 PMHuh, still no esteban sighting... That's at least 2 and a half months he's gone MIA...
I hate when I go AWOL, too! :)

Another thing I despise: salt rotting holes in my car's exhaust pipe.

A week ago, I saw sparks flying (and heard metal grating) as my car's exhaust pipe freed itself from its shackles and scraped along the road. Thankfully La Policia did not pull me over for noise pollution.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

synbiosfan

So I've been in a handheld mood as of late and deciced to play a little Ninja Gaiden on my Lynx. It's dead :( That's okay I have a backup Lynx...it's dead too :-({|=

Deja vue from when my Turbo Expresses died...

At least there are people who fix them :dance:

Still pisses me off.

SuperGrafx

Quote from: esteban on 12/19/2015, 03:31 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 12/11/2015, 12:32 PMHuh, still no esteban sighting... That's at least 2 and a half months he's gone MIA...

A week ago, I saw sparks flying (and heard metal grating) as my car's exhaust pipe freed itself from its shackles and scraped along the road. Thankfully La Policia did not pull me over for noise pollution.
I feel your pain.
They salt the roads to death here in the winter time and it does a number on our cars.

ParanoiaDragon

Both are dead?  When's the last time you used either of them?  That seems too coincidental for both to die on you.  Is it possible they were stored near something that could deliver some crazy electric shocks thru them, or were they up on a shelf & fell down at some point?
IMG

esteban

I really just want to be alone and play video games tonight.

I should be grateful I have friends and they invited me to a party.

But I just want a night alone, goddammit.

Happy New Year's, dammit.

synbiosfan

I checked them last about a year ago. I saw a wtb thread and considered selling them.

I've had 2 Game Gears die in the last year too.

They're stored in my gaming room with most of my stuff. Temperature controlled and everything else is fine.

synbiosfan

Quote from: esteban on 12/31/2015, 11:04 AMI really just want to be alone and play video games tonight.

I should be grateful I have friends and they invited me to a party.

But I just want a night alone, goddammit.

Happy New Year's, dammit.
You're not alone.

With the harshness of getting a dui, I'm glad I don't get drunk anymore.

NightWolve

Same problem here, and now my car is the loudest in the neighborhood... I patched the muffler myself a while back, but the piping right under me by the catalytic converter is corroded out bad.

In short, I can't do nothing now as I hurt my knee, I'm on crutches, and my car is a noise polluter... I wanna hold out a visit for full exhaust system replacement till winter is over cause the salt use is so destructive here. It was only a few years ago I spent $330 for full replacement and it's all nearly rusted/corroded away. It's like WTF, it's the 4th time already since I owned this car... Gimme f--king aluminum pipes already bro and stop with the coated iron/steel crap!

Anyway, welcome back. :)

P.S.

Happy New Year to all my PCE brethen.

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 12/31/2015, 06:41 PM

Same problem here, and now my car is the loudest in the neighborhood... I patched the muffler myself a while back, but the piping right under me by the catalytic converter is corroded out bad.

In short, I can't do nothing now as I hurt my knee, I'm on crutches, and my car is a noise polluter... I wanna hold out a visit for full exhaust system replacement till winter is over cause the salt use is so destructive here. It was only a few years ago I spent $330 for full replacement and it's all nearly rusted/corroded away. It's like WTF, it's the 4th time already since I owned this car... Gimme f--king aluminum pipes already bro and stop with the coated iron/steel crap!

Anyway, welcome back. :)

P.S.

Happy New Year to all my PCE brethen.
I know!

I can't believe how bad the corrosion is...and in such a short period of time.

I used a coat hanger to secure my exhaust pipe, but I still sound like a Cessna on take off when I'm accelerating.

ALSO: Heal up quickly. And stop trying to re-enact scenes from Bloodsport. Your knee is going to get injured again.

NightWolve

Quote from: esteban on 01/01/2016, 01:38 PMALSO: Heal up quickly. And stop trying to re-enact scenes from Bloodsport. Your knee is going to get injured again.
You're thinking of Shawn/turbokon. ;)
And Bloodsport wasn't enough, so he added KickBoxer too. ;)