OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

The show em if you got em Tattoo thread

Started by nectarsis, 05/29/2008, 01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nectarsis

This has been talked about in shoutbox a few times.  If you want to post pics of your tats (nat's left nut tat is automatically disqualified  :wink:).
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

termis

Got one of a tiger on my arm yeeeears ago when I was 18 & not too bright.  Don't really care so much for it one way or another anymore, so I won't even bother posting it.

But my next one, it'll be perfect!  It's going to be a tattoo of a bigger penis on my penis.  :P

Sparky

Quote from: termis on 05/29/2008, 01:56 PMBut my next one, it'll be perfect!  It's going to be a tattoo of a bigger penis on my penis.  :P
hahahaaaa...

For me i have natures tatoo's... freckles!!! :D and in case your wondering if the sun dont hit it there be no freckles there :P
My wife wants to get a tatoo, ya know butterfly, dragonfly something that girls get!!!

Ceti Alpha

I have yet to get a tattoo. I just can't commit to one design. Maybe something TG/PCE related.  8)
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Keranu

Is this thread a call out to CrackTiger?  :mrgreen:
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

guyjin

MurderDate

anyone going to show some skin anytime soon ??
"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse

Sinistron

I've only got a few- they're all on my upper arms-

Sorry for the shitty cellphone pics- my tats don't actually look this smudgy and spotty-

This was my first-
IMG

my second-
IMG

This was a freebie from a friend when he first started doing tattoos- It's the King Crimson 'Discipline' emblem- I need to get it touched up it's starting to fade a little-
IMG

I need to get more  :oops: I don't even have to pay for them.  I def. need a Doraemon tattoo.
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Tatsujin

i have non of those volitional tumors!
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

nectarsis

/102_0306-1.jpg
My 1st tattoo at 19

/102_0304-1.jpg
My second.

/102_0305-1.jpg
My third.

guyjin

Quote from: nectarsis on 05/30/2008, 07:33 PM/102_0306-1.jpg
My 1st tattoo at 19
I bet you regret that one now, since fratboys love putting calvin peeing on everything in sight, on everything in sight.

OldRover

Wifey took this with my new Sony A100 digital camera:

/bandagetattoo.jpg

She has none of her own though.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

nectarsis

Quote from: guyjin on 05/30/2008, 08:01 PM
My 1st tattoo at 19
I bet you regret that one now, since fratboys love putting calvin peeing on everything in sight, on everything in sight.
Nope, don't regret it, never will.  FOR I WILL BE CALVIN FOREVER  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

NecroPhile

My 1st tattoo at 19
=D&gt;  Very nice!  Screw the punks with Calvin peeing on their last three brain cells; I seriously doubt that they've ever even read a Calvin and Hobbes comic anyway.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Turbo D

Calvin and Hobes are bad-ass! I used to have this book with a jack-load of their comics in it, hmmm.. I wonder what happened to my book  :?
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Joe Redifer

Love the Decepticon and Cobra tattoos!

nat

Megadeth fan? Fuck yeah, Mustaine FTW!

Sinistron

IMG
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

NecroPhile

Quote from: nat on 05/31/2008, 07:07 PMMegadeth fan? Fuck yeah, Mustaine FTW!
Hells yeah, though I still haven't picked up United Abominations.  ](*,)
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: guyjin on 05/30/2008, 08:01 PM
My 1st tattoo at 19
Like the others said,fuck'em and the hicks too with the trucks with those damn stickers. C&H are the greatest,for all time.

Alt-Nintega

I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't be caught dead being seen with a Star Wars/Trek, GI Joe, Transformers tattoo on my skin. That is chick repelent.  [-(

Also a video game character tattoo = instant failure. You know you really don't have to express your obsession video games to the world. Otherwise most people will laugh in your face and never take you seriously. Some nerdy hobbies are best kept secret.  [-X

CrackTiger

Quote from: Nintega Is Science on 06/01/2008, 11:01 AMI don't know about you guys but I wouldn't be caught dead being seen with a Transformers tattoo on my skin. That is chick repelent.  :-s
Women are attracted to much more than tattoo subject matter (such as looks, physical fitness and personality). However, they still like to use my tattoos to strike up a conversation.

Quote from: Nintega Is Science on 06/01/2008, 11:06 AMAlso a video character tattoo = instant failure. You know you really don't have to express your love for video games to the world. Otherwise most people will laugh in your face and never take you seriously. Some nerdy hobbies are best kept secret.
I've never experienced anything like this. But I I'm not looking to impress anyone, especially the type of people who would laugh in someone's face. Also hobbies don't make the nerd, its the individual that nerdifies his lifestyle.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

nectarsis

Quote from: guest on 06/01/2008, 11:20 AMI don't know about you guys but I wouldn't be caught dead being seen with a Star Wars/Trek, GI Joe, Transformers tattoo on my skin. That is chick repelent.  [-(

Also a video game character tattoo = instant failure. You know you really don't have to express your obsession video games to the world. Otherwise most people will laugh in your face and never take you seriously. Some nerdy hobbies are best kept secret.  [-X
Spoken like a person that is to insecure to actually CARE what others think.   :roll:  If you worry what other people will think about what you like, or are embarrassed  you shouldn't do it (or get past the high school mindset).  :roll:  I plan on at least 3 more tats, will try and post images soon. :mrgreen:

BTW CrackTiger...LOVE the Transformer, and Cora tats, the Bonk is teh shit to.  =D&gt;

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: nectarsis on 06/01/2008, 11:37 AM
Quote from: Nintega Is Science on 06/01/2008, 11:20 AMI don't know about you guys but I wouldn't be caught dead being seen with a Star Wars/Trek, GI Joe, Transformers tattoo on my skin. That is chick repelent.  [-(

Spoken like a person that is to insecure to actually CARE what others think.   :roll:  If you worry what other people will think about what you like, or are embarrassed  you shouldn't do it (or get past the high school mindset).  :roll:  I plan on at least 3 more tats, will try and post images soon. :mrgreen:

BTW CrackTiger...LOVE the Transformer, and Cora tats, the Bonk is teh shit to.  =D&gt;
High school mindset? Whatever dude. It may be awesome for you since you most likely live in a town where people think nerds are cool but where I am from which is a ghetto full of uneducated people, you better cover any geeky tattoos you have.

nectarsis

Quote from: guest on 06/01/2008, 12:18 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/01/2008, 11:20 AMI don't know about you guys but I wouldn't be caught dead being seen with a Star Wars/Trek, GI Joe, Transformers tattoo on my skin. That is chick repelent.  [-(

High school mindset? Whatever dude. It may be awesome for you since you most likely live in a town where people think nerds are cool but where I am from which is a ghetto full of uneducated people, you better cover any geeky tattoos you have.
Once again with the stupid assumptions.  I grew up most of my life in a neighborhood where i was the only white guy.  Being ashamed of something you do (like a tat) means either...

A.)  You didn't think it thru enough
B.)  You're to big of a pussy to be proud of what you're into.

Ironic...you claim to live in a "ghetto", yet you feel the N word means common use of friend.  If you trully lived in a ghetto neighborhood you would know better.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: nectarsis on 06/01/2008, 12:36 PM
Quote from: Nintega Is Science on 06/01/2008, 12:18 PM
Quote from: Nintega Is Science on 06/01/2008, 11:20 AMI don't know about you guys but I wouldn't be caught dead being seen with a Star Wars/Trek, GI Joe, Transformers tattoo on my skin. That is chick repelent.  [-(

Once again with thestupid assumptions.  I grew up most of my life in a neighborhood where i was the only white guy.  Being ashamed of something you do (like a tat) means either...

A.)  You didn't think it thru enough
B.)  You're to big of a pussy to be proud of what you're into.

Ironic...you claim to live in a "ghetto", yet you feel the N word means common use of friend.  If you truelly lived in a ghetto neighborhood you would know better.
Wait. So YOU are telling me that you can tell ANYONE at age 30 something that you love video games without people giving you weird looks and walk around with a tattoo of a PC Engine system without people attempting to pick a fight because they hate nerds? You dude must live in freaking bizzaro world.  :o

Sinistron

Quote from: Nintega Is Science on 06/01/2008, 11:20 AMYou know you really don't have to express your obsession video games to the world. Otherwise most people will laugh in your face and never take you seriously. Some nerdy hobbies are best kept secret.  [-X
This coming from a twit that has about 400 public youtube videos where he's showing the world exactly how much of a hopeless geek he is. 
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your projection is hilarious.  Worry about yourself guy.  I'm sure CrackTiger's actually been laid.  I'm also just as sure that you've never been.  :wink:

Quote from: Nintega Is Science on 06/01/2008, 11:20 AMThat is chick repelent.

Lol.  If I've ever in my life seen something that is truly "chick repellent" it's some oafish moe sporting a "boobies make me smile" tee-shirt that he probably picked up from Spencer Gifts.  Sound familiar Nintega?  :wink:

Also Nintega- on a more serious note- sounds like you get your ass kicked a lot in your neighborhood. 

=D&gt;  Good times, eh?  :P
IMG

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Sinistron on 06/01/2008, 12:58 PM
Quote from: Nintega Is Science on 06/01/2008, 11:20 AMYou know you really don't have to express your obsession video games to the world. Otherwise most people will laugh in your face and never take you seriously. Some nerdy hobbies are best kept secret.  [-X
This coming from a twit that has about 400 public youtube videos where he's showing the world exactly how much of a hopeless geek he is. 

Your projection is hilarious.  Worry about yourself guy.  I'm sure CrackTiger's actually been laid.  I'm also just as sure that you've never been.  :wink:

Quote from: Nintega Is Science on 06/01/2008, 11:20 AMThat is chick repelent.

Lol.  If I've ever in my life seen something that is truly "chick repellent" it's some oafish moe sporting a "boobies make me smile" tee-shirt that he probably picked up from Spencer Gifts.  Sound familiar Nintega?  :wink:
So you are insulting Keranu and CrackTiger too. Smart man (and I use that term loosely).  :roll:

Sinistron

No, lol.  I'm only insulting you.

I myself am a geek of a high order. Chicks actually really like passionate guys, but smart ones who don't give a shit about what other people think of them, and ones with at least some fucking sense of style.  You come up wildly short in these regards I'm afraid.  I would elaborate further on your many shortcomings, assumptions, corny sense of humor, lack of style, and intense stupidity, but I feel that you've been doing a fine job yourself champ.  :)
IMG

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Sinistron on 06/01/2008, 01:15 PMNo, lol.  I'm only insulting you.

I myself am a geek of a high order. Chicks actually really like passionate guys, but smart ones who don't give a shit about what other people think of them, and ones with at least some fucking sense of style.  You come up wildly short in these regards I'm afraid.  I would elaborate further on your many shortcomings, assumptions, corny sense of humor, lack of style, and intense stupidity, but I feel that you've been doing a fine job yourself champ.  :)
Judging by what you type I bet you have a way with women all right.  :roll:. What they hate the most (unless they are drug addicts/sluts who have no sense of diginity) is extremely overconfident men who think he is the king and everyone else is shit to him.

Sinistron

Quote from: Nintega Is Science on 06/01/2008, 01:25 PMJudging by what you type I bet you have a way with women all right.  :roll:. What they hate the most (unless they are drug addicts/sluts who have no sense of diginity) is extremely overconfident men who think he is the king and everyone else is shit to him.
Lol yeah, that'd be true- to an extent- if only you yourself qualified as being "everyone else".

Your logic is self defeating.  A good thing- it keeps my replies short.

Do you have any tattoos to show us Nintega?  Any applicable thoughts on the subject that actually have a thread of sound reasoning?  Anything other than your assumptions of what chicks dig?  Stick to topics where you might actually contribute or know a thing or two.  I believe the "I'm a blooming idiot who attempts to project my own insecurities onto other's people's profiles" thread is down the hall.  Have a ball with it- but don't wait up for us.
IMG

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Sinistron on 06/01/2008, 01:29 PM
Quote from: Nintega Is Science on 06/01/2008, 01:25 PMJudging by what you type I bet you have a way with women all right.  :roll:. What they hate the most (unless they are drug addicts/sluts who have no sense of diginity) is extremely overconfident men who think he is the king and everyone else is shit to him.
Lol yeah, that'd be true- to an extent- if only you yourself qualified as being "everyone else".

Your logic is self defeating.  A good thing- it keeps my replies short.
So you are saying I think everyone else is shit? You got it all wrong hippie. I say things as it is based on my experiences but of course I am crazy so why should I bither post anything here that isn't related to gaming. You guys know the fucking true face of god so my posts are pointless after all.  :roll:

nectarsis

LOL ..funny funny man.  Chick repellent...I am engaged, been married, have a kid.  Yep these tats scare em awaty I tells ya.

Sinistron

Quote from: Nintega Is Science on 06/01/2008, 01:25 PMWhat they hate the most (unless they are drug addicts/sluts who have no sense of diginity) is extremely overconfident men who think he is the king and everyone else is shit to him.
That is what Im referring to.  I don't know where you got the idea that I think "everyone else is shit"- being you're practically the only one on this forum that I feel this way about.  Do you qualify as being "everyone else"?  No.  I think most people here would feel embarrassed to have you represent them in any semblance.
IMG

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: nectarsis on 06/01/2008, 01:38 PMLOL ..funny funny man.  Chick repellent...I am engaged, been married, have a kid.  Yep these tats scare em awaty I tells ya.
Married and got a kid? How the fuck that happened?  :o

I am now beginning to think where ever you guys are from is clearly the opposite if where I am from. The assholes get all the women and the law abiding geeks are either alone forever or even murdered.

nectarsis

Damn we need to explain where babies come from now  #-o #-o  Call me an asshole all you want, means nothing from a small minded "the world I know is the same everywhere" BS spewer as yourself.  I don't break laws, take care of my kids, and respect (most) people.

OldRover

Nintega, it's not our fault we live in Normalville and you live in the midwest.
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

nectarsis

Quote from: OldRover on 06/01/2008, 01:51 PMNintega, it's not our fault we live in Normalville and you live in the mdiwest.
Hardly Rover...the Midwest wouldn't have him.  :twisted: :lol:

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: OldRover on 06/01/2008, 01:51 PMNintega, it's not our fault we live in Normalville and you live in the mdiwest.
Actually I am from Union City, NJ, 10 min away from NYC. But of course I am lying.  :roll:

Sinistron

Quote from: Nintega Is Science on 06/01/2008, 01:47 PMThe assholes get all the women and the law abiding geeks are either alone forever or even murdered. 
Too bad Rod Serling's been dead since '75.  You could've sent that treatment to him.
IMG

OldRover

Oh ya that's right...you're from NJ. That explains everything.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: OldRover on 06/01/2008, 01:54 PMOh ya that's right...you're from NJ. That explains everything.
And what that is supposed to mean?????

nectarsis

AHHHH so someone takes a shot at you, and get all offended, but can run your mouth about anyone else.

OldRover

Quote from: guest on 06/01/2008, 01:55 PMAnd what that is supposed to mean?????
You're a smart guy...you figure it out.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: OldRover on 06/01/2008, 01:58 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/01/2008, 01:55 PMAnd what that is supposed to mean?????
As far as Im concerned, it explains this to me: /douche.jpg

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/01/2008, 01:58 PM
Quote from: Nintega Is Science on 06/01/2008, 01:55 PMAnd what that is supposed to mean?????
As far as Im concerned,it explains this to me:
/douche.jpg
I am amazed you are married yourself.

Sinistron

Quote from: Nintega Is Science on 06/01/2008, 01:53 PMActually I am from Union City, NJ, 10 min away from NYC. But of course I am lying.  :roll:
Well I am from NY- and I work in the city.  If you think geeks don't get girls then you should spend more time looking around NYC other than running around FAO Schwartz with your mommy.  You should get out of your basement more altogether- though it definitely suits your trollism.  There's also more to outside life then going to see Iron Man 3 TIMES now when you didn't like it the first time.
IMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Nintega Is Science on 06/01/2008, 02:00 PM
Quote from: Nintega Is Science on 06/01/2008, 01:55 PMAnd what that is supposed to mean?????
As far as Im concerned,it explains this to me: /douche.jpg
Im not married anymore dumb ass. You assume so much,yet know so fucking little. I have  a girlfriend,I date,I have 2 kids I take care of. Dont even try to do a character comparison here,you will fuckin lose bitch tit. Since you have gotten so many hot chicks with that shite boobies shirt,lets see you actually post a pic of yourself with one,let alone a pic of you outside your basement.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/01/2008, 02:03 PM
Quote from: Nintega Is Science on 06/01/2008, 02:00 PM
As far as Im concerned,it explains this to me:
/douche.jpg
That explains everything.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im not married anymore dumb ass. You assume so much,yet know so fucking little. I have  a girlfriend,I date,I have 2 kids I take care of. Dont even try to do a character comparison here,you will fuckin lose bitch tit. Since you have gotten so many hot chicks with that shite boobies shirt,lets see you actually post a pic of yourself with one,let alone a pic of you outside your basement.