OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 Reproduction HuCards/Cases for Sale!

Started by turbokon, 04/15/2016, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winniez

I would be interested in these if there is a way to get them for a reasonable price in Europe

esadajr

Quote from: Winniez on 04/28/2017, 05:46 PMI would be interested in these if there is a way to get them for a reasonable price in Europe
Maybe something ala Krikzz
Gaming since 1985

StarDust4Ever

Quote from: Winniez on 04/28/2017, 05:46 PMI would be interested in these if there is a way to get them for a reasonable price in Europe
Bulk buy to save on shipping costs? Shipping outside of the United States is a pain, and very expensive if using any kind of tracking.
~From the Nintendo/Atari addict formerly known as StarDust4Ever...

spenoza

Quote from: thesteve on 04/28/2017, 02:23 AMthe intent was to try to undercut the super rare price gouging titles, so cheaply available cards will be ignored for the most part
So now that you guys have sold to Tobias and he is reselling Magical Chase at a rather high price, haven't you undercut this part of your own rationale? I'm concerned that you've effectively destroyed any practical defense you could mount against criticism.

turbokon

Quote from: guest on 05/20/2017, 11:14 PM
Quote from: thesteve on 04/28/2017, 02:23 AMthe intent was to try to undercut the super rare price gouging titles, so cheaply available cards will be ignored for the most part
So now that you guys have sold to Tobias and he is reselling Magical Chase at a rather high price, haven't you undercut this part of your own rationale? I'm concerned that you've effectively destroyed any practical defense you could mount against criticism.
Well, ours are still available at the same lower price point so we're still undercutting Tobias higher prices.  But yeah there are always criticism on what we provide.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

EmperorIng

Something I've been wondering regarding regions: is it possible to make a Japanese region HuCard that plays the Turbo version of Magical Chase? Is it a matter of pin location, or is the data sort of "hard-set" for each region's version?

turbokon

Quote from: EmperorIng on 05/21/2017, 10:01 AMSomething I've been wondering regarding regions: is it possible to make a Japanese region HuCard that plays the Turbo version of Magical Chase? Is it a matter of pin location, or is the data sort of "hard-set" for each region's version?
Yes it's possible and vise versa.

www.tg16pcemods.com

StarDust4Ever

Quote from: turbokon on 05/21/2017, 09:06 AM
Quote from: guest on 05/20/2017, 11:14 PM
Well, ours are still available at the same lower price point so we're still undercutting Tobias higher prices.  But yeah there are always criticism on what we provide.
One of the best ways to combat eBay resellers is to put the wares up yourself. Of course, you've got to make sure what you are selling is kosher first.

If people are dumb enough to pay a reseller (who is taking a big risk by posting content that violates their TOS) big bucks without doing a simple google search to see if the items is available elsewhere cheaper, then a fool and their money are quickly parted.

As for eBay resellers selling goods that aren't allowed there (Turbokon repros would fall under that definition), their auctions should be reported for violation.

So if you can't beat em, join em, and if you can't join them, report their asses! :twisted:

NecroPhile

Quote from: StarDust4Ever on 05/22/2017, 11:32 PMAs for eBay resellers selling goods that aren't allowed there (Turbokon repros would fall under that definition), their auctions should be reported for violation.

So if you can't beat em, join em, and if you can't join them, report their asses! :twisted:
And watch ebay do nothing 99 times out of 100.  As long as they get their fees, they have zero fucks to give.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

turbokon

I actually posted some of the repros on there and was eventually was reported and they cancelled my listing.

www.tg16pcemods.com

NightWolve

Jodi and the gang put up a SplatterHouse bootie special, only 10 were (or will be) manufactured (for now I guess).

You can inquire at https://www.facebook.com/groups/turboreproductions/

QuoteThere will only be 10 available and they will all include something extra, you will have to wait and see what that is when the game arrives.

PM me if you are interested.
IMG

That HuCard is damn sexy, tempting, instant love when I saw it, heh! I can no longer admire bootlegs from the shadows or the closet, comrades! I won't live a lie! ;)

IMG
IMG
IMG

StarDust4Ever

Is it really necessary to do ultra limited runs of repros?

Is this artificial inflation of resale value that results from being extremely limited, just to appease collectors?

IMO have no problem with buying boots, but they shouldn't be treated as collectibles, but rather as a cheaper alternative to the genuine article. Extreme limited editions defeat this purpose.

Yes, I'm  :deadhorse: here, just adding my 2 cents. Been out of the loop for a while. Glad to have had the oppurtunity to pad my Hucard collection a bit with a few placeholders for the super-rares. Thank you Turbokon.  :thumbsup:

NightWolve

Well, a batch of 10 is what he'll have ready by October from what's fully stated. Whether or not he wants to make more, up to him, regardless of broader, voluntary effects that may have by collectors going "ga-ga" in the aftermath. I don't particularly care about imposing some "higher duty" to a guy working in his garage HuCard factory to demand he come out with a batch of 50 up-front or something.

QuoteFor the last few years at the beginning of October I have made up a small amount of these Splatterhouse Chrome double case sets. CD+G sound track and Hu-Card. I am currently pretty far behind on game orders and repairs, so I have decided to take the orders now and that way everyone will receive them early October.

There will only be 10 available and they will all include something extra, you will have to wait and see what that is when the game arrives.

PM me if you are interested.