OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Rockman SCD ISO download anywhere? (with Redbook audio please)

Started by tbone3969, 01/30/2015, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbone3969

Hello can anyone direct me to a link to download the Rockman SCD iso with redbook audio.  I have tried downloading it form here...

wayback://pcedev.wordpress.com/downloads

but no luck.  The Music Pack download will not work for me.  :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I want to try this on my Duo really bad.  Mega Man 1 with easy mode option, no lag, and CD Audio sounds amazing.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

cjameslv

Quote from: tbone3969 on 01/30/2015, 01:29 PMHello can anyone direct me to a link to download the Rockman SCD iso with redbook audio.  I have tried downloading it form here... wayback://pcedev.wordpress.com/downloads but no luck.  The Music Pack download will not work for me.  :(
....right click..."save as"...unzip...etc. just checked it link is fine. now stop fucking  :cry:

tbone3969

Quote from: cjameslv on 01/30/2015, 02:34 PM....right click..."save as"...unzip...etc. just checked it link is fine. now stop fucking  :cry:
Try to unpack the file.  I bet it's corrupted.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

tbone3969

NightWolve

It downloaded and unzipped just fine on my Android cellphone. Whatever the problem is, it's on your end. Try a download manager since it is a big 360 MB file.

EDIT: 2022 Wayback Patch - PCE DOWNLOADS BONANZA!

Here's a 2014 (TurboXray Tom's "golden era") Wayback snapshot where you can download the full Megaman Super CD build WITH its 360MB Redbook Music pack!

tbone3969

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/30/2015, 03:06 PMIt downloaded and unzipped just fine on my Android cellphone. Whatever the problem is, it's on your end. Try a download manager since it is a big 360 MB file.
Really?  It worked for you?  It must be on my end then.  I will try a download manager.  I have tried it on a windows 7 laptop and windows 8 laptop.  Thanks for the help.

NightWolve

tbone3969

Still can't get it.  At this point I'm willing to give $5 to anyone that can send me a burnable ISO.

esteban

Quote from: tbone3969 on 01/30/2015, 04:04 PMStill can't get it.  At this point I'm willing to give $5 to anyone that can send me a burnable ISO.
Send me $5 and I'll sing some songs from Mega Man.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Bernie

tbone3969

Quote from: Bernie on 01/30/2015, 04:21 PMHere, all you gotta do is extract it, and it is ready to roll.   ** link removed **
Thank you Bernie.  I owe you one.  If you want that $5 please send me your PayPal email.  I'm gonna burn this tonight and see how it plays.

[ link removed by NecroPhile at Mr. Bern's request ]

Bernie

cjameslv

Quote from: Bernie on 01/30/2015, 04:21 PMHere, all you gotta do is extract it, and it is ready to roll.   ** link removed **
[ link removed by NecroPhile at Mr. Bern's request ]

LOL Bernie! Why hand feed him, teach this guy to do it himself? Next he won't know what a rar file or how to use winrar, maybe he will offer $10 for that info?  Sigh,  how's he gonna figure out how to burn it correctly? He doesn't even understand the concept of forum assigned post count names  ](*,)

Here's a big pic that best answers his question: /280qjcg.jpg

Bernie

He was having issues downloading the files from the original source, that's not an issue of not knowing how to do something.  He is not the first person to have the same issue, so I have it in my DropBox just for that reason.  :)

HailingTheThings

Quote from: tbone3969 on 01/30/2015, 04:39 PMHAW DU EYE MEGGA MANZ'Y'S???
I'll burn you a real nice copy in exchange for that sealed Dragon Slayer you were wagglin', ya big butt-touching butt.

*EFFING CATFACE*
IMG

tbone3969

Hey Venus Bonktrap,

I am actually pretty good at burning CD-R games and playing them on real hardware.  I was able to burn Sturmwind and play it on my Dreamcast (that was a tough one).  I have also been able to do things like burn the Jap Sonic CD but with the USA bios boot code to get it to run on my US Sega CD (the Jap version has better music and an extra level).  And believe me I know how to download and unpack a compressed file.  I swear the issue is that I just couldn't download the friggin music folder.  It would get to about 50% downloaded every time and then just stop.  Don't know why.  I tried it on multiple operating systems, laptops, my desktop, and my iPhone with no luck.  Again thanks to Bernie for uploading it to Dropbox.

tbone3969

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 01/30/2015, 05:12 PM
I'll burn you a real nice copy in exchange for that sealed Dragon Slayer you were wagglin', ya big butt-touching butt.

*EFFING CATFACE*
Here is your chance. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141539093482?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

DON'T LET IT SLIP AWAY!!!

tbone3969

"forum assigned post count names"

I understand now.  That is not your name.

lol

Thanks for all your help cjameslv.

Bernie

wtf?  Who's fucking auction is that?  500 goddamn dollars???!!!  I swear to God, this is freaking insane.  I should have kept my damn Turbobs, and sold my stepson instead..  I will never get them back at this rate, and its only been a fucking year.  How can anyone justify charging that much for that game?  100 I can see, and thats pushing it....But fucking 500 bucks..  I am now sick to my damn stomach..

cjameslv

Quote from: tbone3969 on 01/30/2015, 05:20 PM"forum assigned post count names"

I understand now.  That is not your name.

lol

Thanks for all your help cjameslv.
=D> You have learned well, all is forgiven in the name of OBEY!

cjameslv

Quote from: Bernie on 01/30/2015, 05:23 PMwtf?  Who's fucking auction is that?  500 goddamn dollars???!!!  I swear to God, this is freaking insane.  I should have kept my damn Turbobs, and sold my stepson instead..  I will never get them back at this rate, and its only been a fucking year.  How can anyone justify charging that much for that game?  100 I can see, and thats pushing it....But fucking 500 bucks..  I am now sick to my damn stomach..
Well you may never be able to afford that but you can afford these shiny new obey buttons! https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=18457.0

NecroPhile

Quote from: Bernie on 01/30/2015, 05:23 PMwtf?  Who's fucking auction is that?  500 goddamn dollars???!!!  I swear to God, this is freaking insane.  I should have kept my damn Turbobs, and sold my stepson instead..  I will never get them back at this rate, and its only been a fucking year.  How can anyone justify charging that much for that game?  100 I can see, and thats pushing it....But fucking 500 bucks..  I am now sick to my damn stomach..
That's tbag3969's action.

Yep, you helped a gouger.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

cjameslv

Quote from: guest on 01/30/2015, 05:39 PM

Holy shit lol i didn't notice the name of the reseller... now i have to drive all the fucking way to bernies house just to slap a bitch  #-o

Bernie

DeshDildo

Quote from: cjameslv on 01/30/2015, 05:47 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/30/2015, 05:39 PM

Holy shit lol i didn't notice the name of the reseller... now i have to drive all the fucking way to bernies house just to slap a bitch  #-o
This shit right here made me chuckle.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

HailingTheThings

Quote from: tbone3969 on 01/30/2015, 05:17 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 01/30/2015, 05:12 PM

*EFFING CATFACE*
Here is your chance. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141539093482?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

DON'T LET IT SLIP AWAY!!!
*cringes*
IMG

tbone3969

Well I have been playing Mega Man 1 on my PC Engine Duo.  Great game.  Thanks for all the help everyone.  Now if I can only find a CD cover to print out for it.  Anyone have any ideas?

LostFlunky

For the record - I can't download the music pack link either:

wayback://pcedev.net/nes2pce/Megaman1_Music_pack_ver101a.zip

Gets to about 3 megs and then fails...

Not askin for help, just sayin'.

tbone3969

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 02/01/2015, 03:28 PMFor the record - I can't download the music pack link either:

wayback://pcedev.net/nes2pce/Megaman1_Music_pack_ver101a.zip

Gets to about 3 megs and then fails...

Not askin for help, just sayin'.
Thanks for this.  I knew I couldn't be the only one.  Let me know if you want the file.

tbone3969

I even made a custom cover because I couldn't find one.

IMG

Bernie

Quote from: tbone3969 on 02/01/2015, 04:27 PMI even made a custom cover because I couldn't find one.
There is a much better one than that.  I have a homemade manual with mine and rear insert.  It's really nice, and the manual looks legit actually.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: tbone3969 on 02/01/2015, 04:27 PMI even made a custom cover because I couldn't find one.
Well, gosh darn it, that looks absolutely fantastic! I'm willing to bet that if you made a handful of copies and listed them on ebay, they'd sell for a rather handsome, little fee!!!! Maybe then you wouldn't need to gouge sealed OBEY. Hmm-hmm?
IMG

tbone3969

Quote from: Bernie on 02/01/2015, 04:56 PM
There is a much better one than that.  I have a homemade manual with mine and rear insert.  It's really nice, and the manual looks legit actually.
I know there is a much better one but where can you download it?  I made mine in about 5 minutes on Photoshop.

tbone3969

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 02/01/2015, 09:28 PM
Well, gosh darn it, that looks absolutely fantastic! I'm willing to bet that if you made a handful of copies and listed them on ebay, they'd sell for a rather handsome, little fee!!!! Maybe then you wouldn't need to gouge sealed OBEY. Hmm-hmm?
I wouldn't do that.  It's freeware as far as I'm concerned.

tbone3969

Can anyone tell me what OBEY means? 

Oh and by the way Andre the Giant has a Posse.

NecroPhile

Try using the enter key (with horizontal breaks if necessary) instead of triple posting like an idiot.

tbone3969

Quote from: guest on 02/02/2015, 12:13 PMTry using the enter key (with horizontal breaks if necessary) instead of triple posting like an idiot.
No thanks.  It's much cooler to post multiple times so it makes it look like the post I made is super popular.

NecroPhile

Then don't be surprised when your account is disabled or deleted.

bob

if it didn't sell for 449, the fuh you thinking with 499?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141376759387?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

you are everything that is wrong with ebay today.  congratulations.

sealed games are for Nintendo Age and any retard that gives money to VGA.

tbone3969

Quote from: guest on 02/02/2015, 12:43 PMThen don't be surprised when your account is disabled or deleted.
I was joking.  Wow you are uptight.  My bad.  I will try to condense my responses into one post going forward.  Sorry for "triple posting".  It will not happen again.

CrackTiger

Quote from: tbone3969 on 01/30/2015, 04:04 PMStill can't get it.  At this point I'm willing to give $5 to anyone that can send me a burnable ISO.
Why don't you make a donation here:

https://pcedev.wordpress.com/donation-page/
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Bernie

Quote from: guest on 02/02/2015, 01:08 PM
Why don't you make a donation here:

https://pcedev.wordpress.com/donation-page/
Plus 1! 

EDIT:  Random people who I do not know, DO NOT message me asking for anything please.  Especially if you are someone on FB who thinks I don't know who you are on here, or may have forgotten...  If you want it, go do the work I did to get it.  I will be VERY selective in the folks I help going forward.  This is a blanket statement, and by no means is directed at everyone.

tbone3969

If anyone wants the image I can help you.  Just PM me.

ClodBusted

Quote from: esteban on 01/30/2015, 04:21 PM
Sounds legit. I wonder what you'll do for $10.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 02/04/2015, 02:01 PM
Quote from: esteban on 01/30/2015, 04:21 PM
Sounds legit. I wonder what you'll do for $10.
Hahahahahahaha.

Probably something else that involves his mouth? I've said too much, oops. :3
IMG

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG

LostFlunky

Rockman SCD iso download anywhere? (with Redbook audio please)

IMG

wildfruit

tbone3969

Quote from: wildfruit on 02/07/2015, 02:53 PM
Quote from: esteban on 02/04/2015, 05:37 PMPayPal $5-10 to suck@myleftone.net ...
I bet it tastes like coffee though
Wow there is an awful lot of people talking about sucking nuts on this forum.  Can we get back to the Turbo discussions please.

FYI:  Mega Man for the DUO rocks!