Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TGX16

I do not know about you  (obviously) but I like to play with words like "Vegetarian shoes" for example which offcause has nothing to do with the material the shoe is made of but why state the obvious!
They are trying to tell Vegetarians their shose are not made of animal remains...as it were!
But if you stop and think, why would a cow have green boots and why would a cow even care about what them boots are made of ?
And why only vegetarians does'nt everybody have the right to synthetic shoes?
So why speach because you can eat spenach! (the use of the word spenach was a question not a statment btw...)
Oh why do I even bother...?  #-o
How do one explane a yoke?  :-k

As for the sperms looking at the soft palate!
Consider this they've just traveled a far and ended up here looking at the "soft palate" looking at it starting to realise they've made a wrong turn somewere... ](*,)

But offcause it could be a blowjob gone wrong to but not as funny I think!

Starfighter

It's not a blowjob gone wrong, it's a blowjob done well if they end up there....

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Opethian

IMG

bartre

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Mathius

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Mathius on 01/31/2011, 05:33 PM
Quote from: bartre on 01/31/2011, 04:04 PM/1243063785431.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't believe she did that!
lulzmax!! That is some funny sheet.

More fappierry:

IMG

IMG
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

hoobs88

Quote from: guest on 02/01/2011, 09:54 AMPiccard fap.  Heh.
I'm lost on all this fap talk. Could someone fill me in?
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

NecroPhile

Quote from: hoobs88 on 02/01/2011, 10:16 AMI'm lost on all this fap talk. Could someone fill me in?
Fap means to masturbate.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 02/01/2011, 10:50 AM
Quote from: hoobs88 on 02/01/2011, 10:16 AMI'm lost on all this fap talk. Could someone fill me in?
Fap means to masturbate.
Bullshit, Fap means to punch jews in their faces.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Opethian

the sounds of light fapping is not unlike the sound of a one handed clap
IMG

Mathius

Don't feel bad Hobbs, I was out of the loop too. :)

hoobs88

Quote from: Mathius on 02/01/2011, 12:44 PMDon't feel bad Hoobs, I was out of the loop too. :)
I was gonna see if I could figure it out from the context after a few more posts but it was really stumping me. Who knew I could have just looked it up on UrbanDictionary? Thanks for the answer Necro.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Tatsujin

lol, fap is even in my common german <> english dictionary contained.
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

blueraven

Fapierry:

IMG

Quote from: Tatsujin on 02/01/2011, 07:43 PMlol, fap is even in my common german <> english dictionary contained.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Tatsujin

Joe Redifer

Tats, do you actually say "teh" out loud?

Mathius

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 02/02/2011, 01:39 AMTats, to you actually say "teh" out loud?
Ha! Sorry Tats, but I belly laughed on that one. :lol:

Tatsujin

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 02/02/2011, 01:39 AMTats, do you actually say "teh" out loud?
Do you usually say typos out loud?

Joe Redifer

Of course not, but I don't think I've seen you spell "the" correctly for around two years.  I think it's beyond the typo phase.

Opethian

'teh' and 'the' very common mistake when you type fast, other common errors:
'form' and 'from' <-- I am really bad about this one
'htat' and ' that' etc...
maybe the problem is that I dont look at the keys when I type...
IMG

esteban

NOT the first thing that comes to mind for FAP Turbo...

IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

blueraven

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 02/02/2011, 04:57 AMOf course not, but I don't think I've seen you spell "the" correctly for around two years.  I think it's beyond the typo phase.
HAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Joe made a funny!

=D&gt;

Mathius

Personally I think "teh" is one aspect that makes the PCFX scene unique.

blueraven

That is teh most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Opethian

IMG
lets try to maintain focus here people 8)
IMG

blueraven

Mathius

Quote from: blueraven on 02/02/2011, 03:09 PMThat is teh most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.
This is the first place I ever saw it used. But, that's not saying much as I have only been on the interwebz for a few years.

JoshTurboTrollX

Lilgrafx

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 02/03/2011, 10:13 AMIMG
IMG
IMG
2 of 3 those teams are from my home state. :) West Virginia has its fair share of coke heads

NecroPhile

Mathius

Huminahuminahuminahuminahumina  :shock: =P~

JoshTurboTrollX

Starfighter

The first (and to this day the only) videogamechick I got a crush on when I saw her:

IMG

And I'm not kidding.

JoshTurboTrollX

170???  BULLSHIT, that porker is over 270.....

Starfighter

I'm not so sure about that. We have to consider her length (she's extremely short) and pure fat isn't all that heavy (volume doesn't guarantee weight, to some extent). But yeah, I wouldn't bet on anything under 200. God bless her soul. <3

NecroPhile

Starfighter

Isn't that just.. 165 cm or something? I'm not so good at feet and elbows and eyeballs and whatever is used in the crazy parts of the world. :)

Edit: Using a converter I know realize that it's 177 cm. I stand corrected! But I wouldn't want 'em any shorter anyway. I'm 6'3" (I'm putting this converter in the bookmarks fo shizzle) and I have a bad back. :)

Tatsujin

that is one hell of a fugly chick.

Starfighter

Said your dad!!!!!

:(

NecroPhile

Quote from: Starfighter on 02/06/2011, 11:23 AMSaid your dad!!!!!
The Swedish version of "that's what she said"?

Tatsujin

Your Mami in the wheelchair on the monolith dipping and flushing.

Starfighter

Necro: Yeah, something like that. :)

Tats: What does "on the monolith dipping and flushing" mean?

My mother is in a wheelchair, that is on something called a monolith, and she is dipping something? Chips? What is she flushing? Poop? I mean I don't get it like at all. :D

NecroPhile

Quote from: Starfighter on 02/07/2011, 03:16 PMTats: What does "on the monolith dipping and flushing" mean?
Methinks that's the drunken Swizzle monkey version of "that's what she said".

blueraven

God this shit is hilarious.

JoshTurboTrollX

Mathius