Admit it... You're playing with yourself.

Started by OldRover, 07/29/2016, 05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldRover

You evil sinners, you're all going to hell. HELLLLL I SAY.

IMG
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

esteban

I can't take a shower without using the conditioner *everywhere*

Trüth.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ToyMachine78

Quote from: esteban on 07/29/2016, 05:46 PMI can't take a shower without using the conditioner *everywhere*

Trüth.
Lol!

NightWolve

bob

yes, single player dungeon explorer II

Gredler

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

bob

Quote from: Gredler on 07/29/2016, 06:12 PMAmbidexterity practice
fuck that.  left hand only.  right hand moves the mouse.

jtucci31

Right hand is always in my pocket "secretly" touching my junk.

OldMan

QuoteI can't take a shower without using the conditioner *everywhere*
Wait a second.... Aren't you supposed to do that?

My wife says I am....:)

Gredler

Quote from: gynt on 07/29/2016, 06:32 PMfuck that.  left hand only.  right hand moves the mouse.
Who said it was the left hand needed practice. I grew up in the internet age, these new fangeled tablets and shit got me all fumbly bumbly down there

ToyMachine78

Quote from: TheOldMan on 07/29/2016, 07:03 PM
QuoteI can't take a shower without using the conditioner *everywhere*
Wait a second.... Aren't you supposed to do that?

My wife says I am....:)
Wife!? I thought you said you are your own wife now?

TheClash603

I wish I could admit it.  Went out with friends last night and when I got home at 4am I thought this would be a good idea.  I queued up Redtube and...  fell asleep.

I'm getting too old for this shit.

in99flames

I was gonna...felt confident....then saw this outside my neighbors door coming home from work. Just a whole lotta "nope" and went inside to do nothing instead. Killed the moment.

/618a3f17ed2.jpg
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

TDIRunner

I assume you meant playing video games with yourself.  Sadly, yes I am.  I have no one to play multiplayer video games with, so I play with myself.
Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

in99flames

Quote from: guest on 08/01/2016, 08:23 AMWhat in the hell is that? And how did it not put you more in the mood?
Apparently its a dobsonfly. That is a female. The sonuvabitch was a good 3 to 4 inches long. I had researched it in google. The males have even larger mandibles. I recently moved to a place on a lake with a stream nearby and i guess that is where these things live. Its also rare for them to be so close to people....i read that the female can give a painful bite. Had i known that before, it would have gotten me more in the mood...
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

NoSexGex

Quote from: in99flames on 08/02/2016, 05:51 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 08/01/2016, 08:23 AMWhat in the hell is that? And how did it not put you more in the mood?
Apparently its a dobsonfly. That is a female. The sonuvabitch was a good 3 to 4 inches long. I had researched it in google. The males have even larger mandibles. I recently moved to a place on a lake with a stream nearby and i guess that is where these things live. Its also rare for them to be so close to people....i read that the female can give a painful bite. Had i known that before, it would have gotten me more in the mood...
Very erotic, interesting dynamics though. It's crazy how many bugs there are on lakes
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

esteban

That Dobson fly still scares me. I can't fall asleep.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TheClash603

For some reason all this talk of Dobson Fly reminded me that it has been far too long since I last beat off to Brundlefly.

Dicer

At least twice a day, gotta keep the pipes clean...