10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

PC Engine-FX Picture Thread (Formerly "Mugs")

Started by Ninja Spirit, 09/02/2005, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

Quote from: esteban on 05/27/2013, 12:43 AMninja, you never shared the story about how you lost your thumbs with us. :pcgs:
LOLOLOLOLOL.
Spot on.

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: esteban on 05/27/2013, 12:43 AM
Quote from: turbokon on 05/26/2013, 04:57 PMGood to put faces to the users:)
Definitely. Sadly, neither galam nor ninja are wearing sandals and/or TG-16 shirt! :pcgs:

galam, post more pics of wife. oh, and you, too. :pcgs:

ninja, you never shared the story about how you lost your thumbs with us. :pcgs:
I lost them playing Geometry Wars on hard mode :p

esteban

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 05/27/2013, 10:42 AM
Quote from: esteban on 05/27/2013, 12:43 AM
Quote from: turbokon on 05/26/2013, 04:57 PMGood to put faces to the users:)
Definitely. Sadly, neither galam nor ninja are wearing sandals and/or TG-16 shirt! :pcgs:

galam, post more pics of wife. oh, and you, too. :pcgs:

ninja, you never shared the story about how you lost your thumbs with us. :pcgs:
I lost them playing Geometry Wars on hard mode :p
Damn, that's tough. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT.  :pcgs:

Folks need to post a new pic or something. Like the ever-elusive Emerald Rocker or runinruder.

:pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TheClash603

I know there has to be a handful of super model type women that post on this forum with their gender undisclosed for fear of different treatment.

I check this thread every time there is a new post with my fingers crossed my hypothesis is correct....

One of these days there will be a Jennifer Love-Hewitt looking woman in matching TG16 bra and panties posted in here.  :)

esteban

Quote from: TheClash603 on 06/02/2013, 11:26 AMI know there has to be a handful of super model type women that post on this forum with their gender undisclosed for fear of different treatment.

I check this thread every time there is a new post with my fingers crossed my hypothesis is correct....

One of these days there will be a Jennifer Love-Hewitt looking woman in matching TG16 bra and panties posted in here.  :)
This has to be the truth. I shall make it so.

STATUS: Sadly, however, I have no means of posting their pictures.  IMG

Mathius

Quote from: esteban on 06/02/2013, 03:06 PM
Quote from: TheClash603 on 06/02/2013, 11:26 AMI know there has to be a handful of super model type women that post on this forum with their gender undisclosed for fear of different treatment.

One of these days there will be a Jennifer Love-Hewitt looking woman in matching TG16 bra and panties posted in here.  :)
This has to be the truth. I shall make it so.

STATUS: Sadly, however, I have no means of posting their pictures.  IMG
I know of one cute girl that posts around here. She's pretty hot.

...She is also my girlfriend.  :P

Digi.k

Theme park today.. head has been spinning all day !!

/merolleringsmall.jpg

Mathius

Tatsujin

Went on a small boat trip with le lil on Sunday :)

/1vx2.jpg
/y3ft.jpg
/5b6s.jpg

After that, we went to eat some hawaiian avocado swiss cheese (lol) hanburhgers :)
/bu0d.jpg
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

esteban

roflmao

Nice, Tats!  That burger sounds delish.

This was taken this morning.  Our last Waffle House meal with my lil.  Next time we eat out together will be in MO.

IMG

esteban

Roflmoflbao, you're moving to Missouri? Isn't that a territory still? Or did it gain it's Statehood recently?  

ALSO: Waffle House is a sovereign nation.

roflmao

Quote from: esteban on 06/18/2013, 04:23 PMRoflmoflbao, you're moving to Missouri? Isn't that a territory still? Or did it gain it's Statehood recently? 

Heck if I know.  I've never been there.  But it appears like there are more of my kind in Fayetteville, so I'm game. :)  ...and better schools, and more culture, and better restaurants, etc. 

I've always lived the gypsy/nomadic lifestyle, though I have to admit it's a little more unsettling up and move when you're responsible for a 5yr old.

Waffle House will be missed. :(

esteban

Quote from: guest on 06/18/2013, 04:54 PM
Quote from: esteban on 06/18/2013, 04:23 PMRoflmoflbao, you're moving to Missouri? Isn't that a territory still? Or did it gain it's Statehood recently? 

Heck if I know.  I've never been there.  But it appears like there are more of my kind in Fayetteville, so I'm game. :)  ...and better schools, and more culture, and better restaurants, etc. 

I've always lived the gypsy/nomadic lifestyle, though I have to admit it's a little more unsettling up and move when you're responsible for a 5yr old.

Gotcha IMG. Good luck with your move.

Mathius

Quote from: esteban on 06/18/2013, 09:28 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/18/2013, 04:54 PM

Gotcha IMG. Good luck with your move.
Does this move put you in closer proximity with the Chicago area, Rolf?

Sparky

Great shots tats and roflmao :) the lils are growing eh? Mine are 8 & 3 already!!

roflmao

Quote from: Mathius on 06/18/2013, 10:02 PMDoes this move put you in closer proximity with the Chicago area, Rolf?
Yep - it'll be a 1-day drive instead of a 2-day drive. :)  I'm hoping to make it up to the Octurbofest.

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 06/19/2013, 08:49 AM
Quote from: Mathius on 06/18/2013, 10:02 PMDoes this move put you in closer proximity with the Chicago area, Rolf?
Yep - it'll be a 1-day drive instead of a 2-day drive. :)  I'm hoping to make it up to the Octurbofest.
This is excellent!

turbokon

Tats, is that your little brother:)

Roflmao, at first looks like you boy is wearing a Keithcourage t-shirt:)
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

tggodfrey

Another Day at the office (last week anyway)

/610173128993222_.jpg
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

EvilEvoIX

The only picture I can find at the moment is me with Ronald McDonald but I'll get more up as soon as I can.

IMG
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

roflmao

Quote from: turbokon on 06/19/2013, 12:20 PMRoflmao, at first looks like you boy is wearing a Keithcourage t-shirt:)
Ha!  It's not, but some day he might be sporting one. :)

Mathius

Quote from: tggodfrey on 06/19/2013, 12:41 PMAnother Day at the office (last week anyway)
/610173128993222_.jpg
You two need to lay off the botox injections.  :P

tggodfrey

Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

bawitback

IMG
|| Use your Special Attack ||

Tatsujin

moped [x-------------l--------------] you

:P

esteban

Quote from: bawitback on 06/19/2013, 11:46 PMmoped and I

IMG
KYMCOオートバイ125cc

geise

Haha!  At first I was thinking Road Rash, but MotoRoader is definitely more fitting for that pic.

syphic

Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer

Mathius

Psycho Nulltard

I guess it's about time I did this properly. My submission to the mugs thread. I went through an Antoine Dodson phase for a spell.

antoine.jpg

You're welcome.
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

esteban

Quote from: syphic on 06/20/2013, 08:27 PMHere is my ugly mug!
selfie-75445811534.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=75445811534
As Mathius said: Dear Lord Almighty.  :pcgs:

Quote from: Nullturd on 06/20/2013, 09:09 PMI guess it's about time I did this properly. My submission to the mugs thread. I went through an Antoine Dodson phase for a spell.
antoine.jpg
You're welcome.
Dear Lord Almighty  :pcgs:

roflmao

Tatsujin

turbokon

www.tg16pcemods.com

roflmao

Ha!  There used to be a Wet Willie's car wash down the street from me. :)

Ninja Spirit

/f44a48f4db0011e2b79822000aaa032e_7.jpg

selfie-10201194133957449.webp
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10201194133957449

turbokon

My daughter is testing out herc GT for me. She likes playing with keith courage. I just finish modding herc's GT with an external controller port and component video out. Sorry about the mess, we'll getting ready for a move.

IMG

www.tg16pcemods.com

Ninja Spirit

Martha's Vineyard, MA

lost: /10200451236785450_.jpg

found:?
10201472442955000.webp
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10201472442955000

MotherGunner

Quote from: turbokon on 06/22/2013, 03:06 PMFor MotherGunner:)

IMG
Wow Brother, this brings back soo many memories from my Army days!  Thanks for the pic!  I still owe you a mod review btw.  Will get to that!
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

bob

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/30/2007, 07:43 PMMore mugs.  MUGS!!!!!
I just went through this thread from page one.  Lots of "image not found", but still fun to see who's who out there.
Best part is lots of MySpace links at the beginning.  Shows how times have changed.   :lol:

We need some of the newer members to contribute to this thread.

Here's us on wedding day.
X

And a couple days later on honeymoon (damn ring!)...

PunkCryborg

Tatsujin

Xak

I'll post one of my skull after falling face first 3 stories into concrete

IMG

I used to be pretty, now I a scar above my lip since they had to stich half my lip back on. 3 missing bottom teeth, getting permanents in a month. Also 2 broken forearms n wrists.

All this and the strippers still love me, theyre prettier than me so i will post  a pic of my stripper gf

IMG
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

munchiaz

Xak

I was in Venezuela helping my uncle reinforce an ALUMINUM roof. And a weak part of the roof just collapsed out from under me. The panel caved in

turbokon

Damn, you're lucky to be alive.

And your stripper gf is hot if you don't mind be saying:)

www.tg16pcemods.com

turbokon

And I see your're a van Damne fan:)  I grew up idolizing him. I still go back and watch his old movies every now and then with Bloodsports, Kickboxer, Lion heart, Hard Target and Timecop being my favorites.  Anyone whose a fan of turbografx and Van Damne is cool in my book.

www.tg16pcemods.com

Xak

^Thanks man. Yeah he is my hero. I got into Muay Thai Kickboxing by myself, but when I saw the movie Kickboxer, its like it was made for me.

Yeah all the doctors say im lucky to be alive and not paralyzed. I couldnt stand to live without both thumbs, NO MORE RPGs!

My TRUE fighting heroes are Andy Hug and Ramon Dekkers. Though Van Damme had a 20-1 full contact kickboxing career before becoming an actor.

I know she's hot thats why I posted it, plenty of men slobber over her at the club. It takes a form of ignorance to block the jealousy out. When I recover a little more I will post more pics of my progress.

Damn doctors shoulda gave me a ton of pain meds and stuff. I GET NOTHING