PC Engine-FX Picture Thread (Formerly "Mugs")

Started by Ninja Spirit, 09/02/2005, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

Quote from: mitsuman on 02/09/2017, 03:02 PMI tried to post an image, but got this message.

QuoteThe upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.
Sorry, it's hopelessly borked.  You gotta use an outside image host, like imgur or photobucket.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

bob

Quote from: Nulltard on 02/09/2017, 03:27 PM
Quote from: NoSexGex on 02/03/2017, 02:05 PMHere's a pic of me in hawaii last year
PsychoWilyRyleyReynolds.jpg
Do you even lift, bro?

J/k. I've seen you around the Facebooks but never made the association with your forum name... or drank away the memory.
so you look for dudes who vacation in hawaii on FB? 

esteban

Quote from: Nulltard on 02/09/2017, 12:00 PMsea of love... brilliant!

P.S. you can replace the knob on your washer with parts found on internets... spare your fingers the wear and tear of gripping and turning that tiny metal post, man.
I have a pair of pliers to turn the damn knobs...it's hilarious.

I just keep them permanent by the dryer.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

geise

Sarumaru

munchiaz

Sarumaru

esteban

Quote from: geise on 02/17/2017, 01:58 PM
Quote from: esteban on 01/30/2009, 11:23 PMIMG
Please tell me you still own this couch!  Amazing!
Hahahahjahahaj! I have that same couch! It is so broken (kids) but we simply put a gray slipcover on it to pretend it's different. It makes no sense to have nice things until the kids are older.

TR0N

Quote from: Sarumaru on 02/17/2017, 02:12 PMthis is me

IMG
Really because you sure look different on game huggers  :roll:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 02/09/2017, 03:07 PM
Quote from: mitsuman on 02/09/2017, 03:02 PMI tried to post an image, but got this message.
QuoteThe upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.
Sorry, it's hopelessly borked.  You gotta use an outside image host, like imgur or photobucket.
While I could up the limit (after a quick check with Aaron), I think we should probably just save the server's disk space for posts.

I use https://postimages.org/ mostly now which is pretty easy and if I don't want to jump hoops for PhotoBucket with all its ads.

Quote from: esteban on 02/17/2017, 03:36 PM
Quote from: geise on 02/17/2017, 01:58 PM
Quote from: esteban on 01/30/2009, 11:23 PMIMG
Please tell me you still own this couch!  Amazing!
Hahahahjahahaj! I have that same couch! It is so broken (kids) but we simply put a gray slipcover on it to pretend it's different. It makes no sense to have nice things until the kids are older.
Never saw that, heh. I'm picturing you going for a Native American chant. ;)

hoobs88

Selfie.jpg

This thread has been around for a while but I never felt like I had a decent photo to submit.  :-k
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

esteban

Quote from: hoobs88 on 04/12/2017, 05:06 PMSelfie.jpg
This thread has been around for a while but I never felt like I had a decent photo to submit.  :-k
hoobs!

You resemble an ex-forum member who left in a firestorm.

Hopefully, you will remain with us. Peacefully.

Forever.

crazydean

Are you Billy Mitchell?

nopepper

Is the PSP GO for sale?

hoobs88

Quote from: crazydean on 04/12/2017, 07:10 PMAre you Billy Mitchell?
Who is Billy Mitchell? (I could google him but I'd rather hear your answer)

hoobs88

Quote from: esteban on 04/12/2017, 06:09 PMhoobs!

You resemble an ex-forum member who left in a firestorm.

Hopefully, you will remain with us. Peacefully.

Forever.

Who was that?

bob

Quote from: nopepper on 04/12/2017, 11:01 PM
Is the PSP GO for sale?
terrific!!

crazydean

Billy Mitchell has held the world record on several old arcade games such as PAC-Man and Donkey Kong. He has long, dark hair and a beard.

cr8zykuban0

Serega81

Just me myself and I

A bit of the drinkin'
JustMeMyselfI.jpg
https://imgur.com/R2QrNqA

A bit of the dancin'
ABitDancin.jpg
https://imgur.com/vEHpO

A bit of the serving
ABitServin.jpg
https://imgur.com/OTRoCrA
If you don't like how things are, change it!  You're not a tree!!!!

hoobs88

Quote from: crazydean on 04/13/2017, 01:22 AMBilly Mitchell has held the world record on several old arcade games such as PAC-Man and Donkey Kong. He has long, dark hair and a beard.
Is he the star of "King of Kong"? I look like every other long haired guy with a beard. lol

glazball

That's correct Hoobs, and you need to watch King of Kong asap.  It's great!

You do look like Billy Mitchell (or Silly Bitchell as the Missile Command wacko calls him)...  for Halloween, you should rock a USA tie and a bottle of hot sauce.  A lot of people hate on Billy Mitchell because of how he is portrayed in the movie, but he's an incredible video game player and a legend imo.  Peter Dinklage's character in Pixels is roughly based on him too.
glazball's game collection and wantlist

bob

Quote from: glazball on 04/13/2017, 02:43 PMThat's correct Hoobs, and you need to watch King of Kong asap.  It's great!

You do look like Billy Mitchell (or Silly Bitchell as the Missile Command wacko calls him)...  for Halloween, you should rock a USA tie and a bottle of hot sauce.  A lot of people hate on Billy Mitchell because of how he is portrayed in the movie, but he's an incredible video game player and a legend imo.  Peter Dinklage's character in Pixels is roughly based on him too.
is Pixels worth watching?

NightWolve

Quote from: gynt on 04/13/2017, 05:28 PM
Quote from: glazball on 04/13/2017, 02:43 PMThat's correct Hoobs, and you need to watch King of Kong asap.  It's great!

is Pixels worth watching?
Could've been better, could've been worse. It's a dopey popcorn movie, entertaining enough. If you absolutely hate Adam Sandler and his style of movies though, your opinion of him won't change with this...

Sparky

Here I am,  For my lovers and especally for my enemies who are still alone. That must tell you something.
Ha.

IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG

esteban

Quote from: guest on 05/12/2017, 11:31 PMHere I am,  For my lovers and especally for my enemies who are still alone. That must tell you something.
Ha.

IMG
Best pic in the goddamn thread.

TheClash603

Quote from: esteban on 05/13/2017, 10:42 AM
Quote from: guest on 05/12/2017, 11:31 PMHere I am,  For my lovers and especally for my enemies who are still alone. That must tell you something.
Ha.

IMG

I don't know anything about that movie and can't figure out which one is Sparky.

chany60126

Quote from: TheClash603 on 05/13/2017, 03:43 PM
Quote from: esteban on 05/13/2017, 10:42 AM
Ha.

I don't know anything about that movie and can't figure out which one is Sparky.
Me neither, I don't see any of them carrying a glass of red wine.

GohanX

He's gotta be the big buff dude in the back, and totally not the guy with the Hudson bee shirt.

esteban

Quote from: GohanX on 05/13/2017, 05:18 PMHe's gotta be the big buff dude in the back, and totally not the guy with the Hudson bee shirt.
Correct.

NightWolve

Somebody made off with Star Lord's leg, heh.

NecroPhile

Get a haircut, ya damn hippie!  :P

I'm torn: who's sexier, Sparky or Karen?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

geise

Quote from: guest on 05/15/2017, 11:51 AMGet a haircut, ya damn hippie!  :P

I'm torn: who's sexier, Sparky or Karen?
Whoever is the one wearing the Hudson shirt.

mitsuman

I forgot I put this up in another thread on here.
So, here's me. Beard is a little longer now, but probably going clean shaven soon.

IMG

esteban

QuoteI dig your haircut.
I want MOAR pictures.

Hats optional.

Hatris mandatory.

I'm serious.

Psycho Nulltard

Quote from: esteban on 05/18/2017, 07:14 AM
Quote from: Nulltard on 05/16/2017, 12:11 PMI dig your haircut. I sport a pretty similar 'do.
I want MOAR pictures.

Hats optional.

Hatris mandatory.

I'm serious.
Just for you...  Try not to get sticky on your keyboard, k?

Nulltard @ 375~ (circa 2014) vs 245~ (taken just for comrade krazwudkcshjitz)
selfie-b4n@fer.jpg

Lost a lot of weight and grew a neck after I left the westside foodies gang.
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

mitsuman

Quote from: Nulltard on 05/18/2017, 11:07 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 05/16/2017, 12:11 PMI dig your haircut. I sport a pretty similar 'do.
I want MOAR pictures.

Hats optional.

Hatris mandatory.

I'm serious.

selfie-b4n@fer.jpg

Nice weight loss!
How tall are you?

jtucci31

Damn Nulltard well done! I don't even remember you being that heavy when I saw you a few years ago, but I can certainly see the difference. Congrats!

HailingTheThings

IMG

crazydean

Wow Nulltard ! Way to go with that weight loss! Looking sexy, duder.

Psycho Punch

What did you do to manage to lose all that weight? It probably wasn't easy at all, judging by your "before" pic. Did you just stop drinking pop and eating doritos or was it something more involved?

Nulltard well done. Proud of you :')
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Quote from: mitsuman on 05/18/2017, 11:15 PMNice weight loss!
Holy f*cking awesome.

Holy f*ck, I am f*cking impressed. I couldn't have done that. I know how hard it is to lose weight, since I love eating (but I've had to totally change my habits).

I struggled just to lose 30 lbs. over the last year, but I've been as high as 255-260+ (a decade ago).

I am 6' and I am still trying to hit my first "target" of 198 lbs. (long story about "198").

I was a healthy 175-180 lbs in middle school and I don't think I could possibly get to that, so I am hoping to hit 189.9 lbs, but I don't know how realistic that would be.

After squirting and defecating every gram of moisture out of myself this morning, I am 202.2. This is not "reality", though, because I was actively thinking about the kosmos and solar flares...my weight fluctuates 2-3 lbs depending on my thoughts (when I am fantasizing about pizza, the scale adds 2.9 lbs, easy).

HOLY f*ck, I guess we all need another round of "weight loss challenge" to keep the motivation going.

I have plateaued for the last few months.

TheClash603

I liked Drew Carey better when he was fat.

bob

I want MOAR pictures.

Hats optional.

Hatris mandatory.

I'm serious.

selfie-b4n@fer.jpg

can you teach me how to photoshop?

cr8zykuban0

I want MOAR pictures.

Hats optional.

Hatris mandatory.

I'm serious.

selfie-b4n@fer.jpg

damn Nulltard you've been putting in work!!! Looking great dude!!!!

Dicer

I want MOAR pictures.

Hats optional.

Hatris mandatory.

I'm serious.

selfie-b4n@fer.jpg

You slimmin motherfucker....

Gratz on that.

mitsuman

I'm 6' and floating around 260-265.  :|

I was down to 240 last year, then slipped up, stopped working out 6 or 7 days a week, and quit watching what I ate. Plus I'll be 40 this year, so I'm really struggling.

Dicer

Welcome, I've personally dropped like 25 since the start of the year, I try not to keep exact track because that when I tend to falter, just eating better and moving more.

And feel free to drop a batch to this...

IMG

geise

Quote from: esteban on 05/19/2017, 06:52 AMHOLY FUCK, I guess we all need another round of "weight loss challenge" to keep the motivation going.
...with Turbo Prizes!

Seriously Nulltard that is awesome as shit!  Congrats man! Total dedication.  It's probably like a new life for you.

Here is a recent one of me with the kiddo hanging out on the weekend.

/17629885_10209104349832642_549626824565803336_n.jpg