OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

shapeshifter japanese version

Started by TH0R, 10/25/2008, 04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TH0R

stuck after i beat the boss in the cat temple, as a shark went under water in the jungle and got the power up and saw the old lady in the cave. now i don't know what to do ... :-({|=

ParanoiaDragon

I'm pretty sure you just need to now swim the opposite direction of the cave you went in, & head for an underwater town, swim some more after that, & then a boss.
IMG

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

TH0R

CrackTiger

Quote from: TH0R on 11/05/2008, 10:42 PMthanks. gamefaqs.com is pretty good also
Thanks, but that's just the same walkthrough and (neutered) map, minus runin's guide.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!