@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

A Holiday Celebration Board.

Started by OceanBlueKirby, 04/02/2008, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoshTurboTrollX

Happy Winter Solstice and impending Xmas for all you filthy Americans!

;)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Happy Solstice, my Druid brethren.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Bloufo

^^
That's awesome, esty. IMG

In the heat of summer over here, so can't exactly reciprocate that pic. :p

NecroPhile

Merry x-mas, all!

Quote from: Bloufo on 12/25/2017, 11:43 AMIn the heat of summer over here, so can't exactly reciprocate that pic. :p
You can't pee your name into a sand dune like you can into a snow bank?

johnnykonami

Merry belated Xmas, turbobs!!  I hope everyone had a great one.

johnnykonami

Happy early New Year, guys!  Stay safe out there whatever your plans are!

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Digi.k

Happy New Year!  Partay like it's '93

IMG

esteban

IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

JoshTurboTrollX

Happy New Years gents!  here's to a jawesome 2018!

Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

xcrement5x

xcrement5x

NightWolve

QuoteHappy Memorial Day!
It was nice and hot in the 90's here too! ;) What a scorcher and the mosquitoes are out in droves, already got 5-6 bites since the official start of summer, yaaaay...

TelcoSurveyor

Ticks/gnats/mosquitos are rocking in eastern PA.
I'm the Wind, Baby!