10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Will You Miss Fighting Street?

Started by blueraven, 08/29/2010, 02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well?!?! Will Ya?

Heck Yeah!
9 (45%)
Wait, Whut?
1 (5%)
I DUNNO COZ AM LE DUMB
3 (15%)
No, Because this poll is Meaningless
1 (5%)
No. The lack of sophistication here makes me want to punch baby seals.
3 (15%)
I Fucking Hate Fighting Street
1 (5%)
MISC ANSWER
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 19

blueraven

OldRover

No. The lack of sophistication here makes me want to punch baby seals.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Arkhan Asylum

Not really.  It'll just condense the forum back to being PCE/TG related.  If i want to go scream and bitch and be a jackass I can just go to 4chan/IRC/AMiga.org
I only say this because lately it seems chit chatting and fightingstreeting are more active than any relevant crap.

all fighting street does is immortalize arguments from shoutbox.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Emerald Rocker

I voted that I fucking hate Fighting Street.

Without it, the drama would be occurring on the main forum.  Ultimately, that's a hell of a lot cooler than keeping it all contained to a "safe" area.  So, I say good riddance.

Even if it's only being removed because Joe Redifer is a tool.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

Keranu

Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 08/29/2010, 01:14 PMWithout it, the drama would be occurring on the main forum.  Ultimately, that's a hell of a lot cooler than keeping it all contained to a "safe" area.  So, I say good riddance.
Haha I actually agree.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Opethian

IMG

Joe Redifer

Quote from: Emerald RockerJoe Redifer is a tool.
The sharpest in the shed!  Or the most blunt.  Whatever, tools kick ass!  I love using 'em.

Emerald Rocker

Ah ha!  You may think that you defused my insult with some clever self-deprecation --- but in three days, the only thing I'll remember is that you confessed to being a tool!
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

Joe Redifer

blueraven

For reference, I voted Heck Yes.

Sidestepping the questions wont get you anywhere.

blueraven

...And I already miss Fighting Street. Christ, when was the last time you were this popular, Joe?  :lol: :twisted:

Alt-Nintega

how can they not miss this?

they will die if this section gets deleted. This is their lives.

I'm the new boss here!!!!

Welcome to hell!!!!!!!!!!

geise

This user is currently ignored ^

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436