RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

New guy

Started by Green, 09/04/2016, 10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green

Hi guys. I've been an avid gamer for many years and fairly recently got into Turbo/PC Engine games.

Love the shooters!

I'm familiar with the US releases but wow there are a lot of Japanese releases that I am still learning about and wanting to play!

NightWolve

Hi Green, I just approved your registration actually, but I was unsure if I should as you didn't fill out much information, just the usual email and username. I looked up your email though, and it seemed legit as belonging to a real person, so that's why I approved the account in short order. Heh.

Yeah, I too love the system for its shooters. Favorites include: Super Star Soldier, Gate of Thunder, Blazing Lasers, Summer Carnival '93, Aeroblasters, etc.

Anyway, welcome aboard. :)

Green

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

blueraven

Welcome.

I was going to post the "protips for n00bs" thread, but then I read your want list and it seems like you already get the idea.

Enjoy your time here! :mrgreen:

EvilEvoIX

Welcome and enjoy the site.  Search, learn, have fun.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

NecroPhile

Welcome aboard!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Medic_wheat

A "new guy" post who didn't start with "sell me your shit at a discount"?!?!?

Oh we might just get along.

Provided no goverats get involved.

ClodBusted

Welcome , stranger.

BlueBMW

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 09/06/2016, 12:37 PMA "new guy" post who didn't start with "sell me your shit at a discount"?!?!?

No, but 3 of the first 5 posts have been links to his/her ebay sales at pretty high prices.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: BlueBMW on 09/11/2016, 12:29 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 09/06/2016, 12:37 PMA "new guy" post who didn't start with "sell me your shit at a discount"?!?!?

No, but 3 of the first 5 posts have been links to his/her ebay sales at pretty high prices.
Uhhh OH!!!  Drama begins!
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

NightWolve

Quote from: BlueBMW on 09/11/2016, 12:29 PM

:(

Great, so now if I approve an account before NecroPhile does, I'll have to take some responsibility for the outcome... :/

blueraven

Not only did he not ask for a deal, he gave one to a member here!

Warbucks

tbone3969

Welcome and enjoy your stay.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."