The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

New guy

Started by Green, 09/04/2016, 10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green

Hi guys. I've been an avid gamer for many years and fairly recently got into Turbo/PC Engine games.

Love the shooters!

I'm familiar with the US releases but wow there are a lot of Japanese releases that I am still learning about and wanting to play!

NightWolve

Hi Green, I just approved your registration actually, but I was unsure if I should as you didn't fill out much information, just the usual email and username. I looked up your email though, and it seemed legit as belonging to a real person, so that's why I approved the account in short order. Heh.

Yeah, I too love the system for its shooters. Favorites include: Super Star Soldier, Gate of Thunder, Blazing Lasers, Summer Carnival '93, Aeroblasters, etc.

Anyway, welcome aboard. :)

Green

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

blueraven

Welcome.

I was going to post the "protips for n00bs" thread, but then I read your want list and it seems like you already get the idea.

Enjoy your time here! :mrgreen:

EvilEvoIX

Welcome and enjoy the site.  Search, learn, have fun.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

NecroPhile

Welcome aboard!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Medic_wheat

A "new guy" post who didn't start with "sell me your shit at a discount"?!?!?

Oh we might just get along.

Provided no goverats get involved.

ClodBusted

Welcome , stranger.

BlueBMW

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 09/06/2016, 12:37 PMA "new guy" post who didn't start with "sell me your shit at a discount"?!?!?

No, but 3 of the first 5 posts have been links to his/her ebay sales at pretty high prices.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: BlueBMW on 09/11/2016, 12:29 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 09/06/2016, 12:37 PMA "new guy" post who didn't start with "sell me your shit at a discount"?!?!?

No, but 3 of the first 5 posts have been links to his/her ebay sales at pretty high prices.
Uhhh OH!!!  Drama begins!
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

NightWolve

Quote from: BlueBMW on 09/11/2016, 12:29 PM

:(

Great, so now if I approve an account before NecroPhile does, I'll have to take some responsibility for the outcome... :/

blueraven

Not only did he not ask for a deal, he gave one to a member here!

Warbucks

tbone3969

Welcome and enjoy your stay.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."