Nintega: still crazy after all these years (now with added Nazis!)

Started by guyjin, 06/13/2010, 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyjin

this motherfucker just does not give up. Just got a message from him on my Facebook. I blocked him, of course, but I'm kind of proud that, even though I have done absolutely nothing to him lately, he is still so very, very angry at me. And two other people who, I'm sure, know who they are.

nat

Oh man, this is great. Did he mention me at all?

It's been a few months, I'm fully expecting his quarterly five-second return to the forums before Aaron, Joe or I see through his "disguise" and throw his ass right out.

EDIT: Let's use this thread to share our fond memories of the all the "good times" with Big D.

My favorite was when he sent me his Duo to work on, and after four days (yes, four days) he posted a "possible SCAMMER ALERT" here on the forums.

The runner-up for me was six months after I'd sent his Duo back to him he threw a temper tantrum for god-knows-what-reason and broke off the tip of the AC adapter connector inside his Duo. Apparently it was my fault; I guess I sabotaged his Duo with a time-delay device designed to self-destruct the AC adapter port after six months time.

Next time you see him around, ask him. He'll tell you all about it!

nat

Oh, and no Nintega thread would be complete without mention of this classic.

You'll always live on in our hearts, Dave.

Sparky

that is crazy.. still angry??....i did not even talk much to this guy and i still found him irritating.  :roll:

Tatsujin

He sends me PMs all the time over on my FB. And since he found out what my real name is, he started to make shit with it on the internets.  He's such a poor arse faggot.

I never really did anything to him to begin with, but when I finally told him to STFU in a recent YouTube comment, he started E-bombing my FB mail and does nonstop other shit.

Sure I just ignore him, which is the very best I can do anyway.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Joe Redifer

I responded to a video that TurboStar posted on his Facebook about Super Mario X or some shit.  I asked if it was a homebrew and "David Facepalm Medina" replied that I was banned from the internet for thinking it was a TurboDuo game.  WTF?  I figured he was from here, but evidently my brain just did not feel the need to retain the memory of his name.  I'm glad this thread is here because I kept thinking "Who is this guy and why does he know me?"  It wouldn't matter if I remembered him or not, anyone coming on the forums here and being an ass like that would be TEH BANXORZ.  Good to make the connection between Nintega and David FACEPALM Medina.

guyjin

Quote from: Tatsujin on 06/13/2010, 09:23 PMAnd since he found out what my real name is, he started to make shit with it on the internets. 
Uh oh. Any examples?

Edit:
Quote from: nat on 06/13/2010, 03:57 PMOh man, this is great. Did he mention me at all?
No. Just Sini and Helgeson.

QuoteEDIT: Let's use this thread to share our fond memories of the all the "good times" with Big D.
Sounds like a plan.

I'm actually embarassed to admit I liked Dave for a little bit. I figured he was... special, and so I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. Anyway, he gave me a sob story about how Sini and Helgeson were picking on him and some other bullshit. I forget what, but something Jim said made me think that ninny was not being entirely honest.

So one day, I poke my head in the shout - and there's ninny, having just said hello. I decided not to make myself known, just to see what happened. Anyway, contrary to what Ninny had been telling me, he starts attacking Sini and Helgeson immediately and without provocation. This was when I decided ninny was a two-faced creeptard loser. In my time on the internets, I've dealt with some really 'special' people, and ninny is very close to the top of that list.

Tatsujin

Quote from: guyjin on 06/14/2010, 06:15 AM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 06/13/2010, 09:23 PMAnd since he found out what my real name is, he started to make shit with it on the internets. 
Uh oh. Any examples?
I posted it before in the shouter. no I just want to forget.
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Tatsujin

JoshTurboTrollX

yea that really sucks, I'm sorry Joe.  I didn't mean for him to find you on fb.  I knew having some PCFX peeps on my friends list and accepting his friend request would haunt me some day.

I guess I'm probably the only one(or one of the only ones) left that is still in contact with him.  I missed most of the crap that went down with Helgeson/Sinstron and him.  I wouldn't say I'm buddy buddy with him by any means, but I have had no (personal) issues with him.  I think he's got some communication and control issues, and if he does do or say something, at least around me, if I call him out on it he usually just stops or apologizes.  I think that has happened maybe twice in the experiences I've had.  I think that creating a thread like this is mostly just going to give him motivation to try to get back on these forums and start shit.

I hope that doesn't happen.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

nectarsis

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 06/14/2010, 01:53 PMI think that creating a thread like this is mostly just going to give him motivation to try to get back on these forums and start shit.
Yeah, like he needs ANY motivation to come back here, stalk people from YT, to Facebook, etc.  He's a douche, always has been.  His fake apologies, and constant BS haven't stopped in what 2 years (ish).
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

geise

Tats that is the best damn animated gif ever! HAHAHAHAHA  :lol: =D&gt;

JoshTurboTrollX

I think it's been longer than 2 years.  Or was that Validuss?  I think the validuss / Kitsunexus stuff was around holiday season 2007.  Anyway- I just wanted to make a point in my initial post that I'm not taking sides or endorsing the bashing of another person.  I just want to be cool with everyone.  Thats all.

I know if I went through the attacks that some of you guys went through, I'd probably be singing a different tune.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

guyjin

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 06/14/2010, 01:53 PMI think that creating a thread like this is mostly just going to give him motivation to try to get back on these forums and start shit.
The general public cannot see the fighting street forum or it's contents, so unless he has yet another alt on here, he will never see it.

I'm a little torked at you since you effectively exposed our personal information to him, but I can't fault you for trying to treat somebody like a human being - even though he doesn't deserve it. in the future, please be more picky about who you friend on facebook.

NecroPhile

Yet another reason to steer clear of Failbook.  :twisted:

The more I hear of this pathetically sad clown, the more I want to take a 'vacation' in New Jersey.  [-(
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guyjin on 06/14/2010, 03:36 PM
The general public cannot see the fighting street forum or it's contents, so unless he has yet another alt on here, he will never see it.

I'm a little torked at you since you effectively exposed our personal information to him, but I can't fault you for trying to treat somebody like a human being - even though he doesn't deserve it. in the future, please be more picky about who you friend on facebook.
Facebook has settings on it that block people from seeing you and your information if they are not your 'facebook friends' list.   If your settings aren't set this way then your personal information is exposed to the whole world o.O !!

nat

Back on topic, I hope everyone watched the video I linked earlier. It's been like 2 years now and I could put that shit on repeat and still laugh every single fucking time.

"HIYA GEORGIE!"

turbogrfxfan

Quote from: guest on 06/14/2010, 03:50 PMYet another reason to steer clear of Failbook.  :twisted:

The more I hear of this pathetically sad clown, the more I want to take a 'vacation' in New Jersey.  [-(
I love jersey shore!!  I go almost every weekend

dont ya think this guy is eating this up...that there is even a thread on em?
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

Tatsujin

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 06/14/2010, 01:53 PMyea that really sucks, I'm sorry Joe.  I didn't mean for him to find you on fb.  I knew having some PCFX peeps on my friends list and accepting his friend request would haunt me some day.

I guess I'm probably the only one(or one of the only ones) left that is still in contact with him.
So if you're in good contact with him, ask him to eliminate that uber bullshit on that "ed"-page he had created/initialized. he will know of what you're talking about if you tell him.

thanks a lot.

Joe Redifer

I don't understand why someone would try to mess with Tatsujin.  Everyone likes him!

Tatsujin

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/14/2010, 09:38 PMI don't understand why someone would try to mess with Tatsujin.  Everyone likes him!
I take it this was meant in an ironically way (as usual what comes out of joes both hands).  :)

Joe Redifer

Nope.  Being serious.  You don't do anything to piss anyone else off.

guyjin

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 06/14/2010, 04:42 PMFacebook has settings on it that block people from seeing you and your information if they are not your 'facebook friends' list.   If your settings aren't set this way then your personal information is exposed to the whole world o.O !!
yeah, it was kinda messed up of me to point the finger at you when really it's my own fault for leaving my FB security settings too loose. Sorry.

Tatsujin

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/15/2010, 12:35 AMNope.  Being serious.  You don't do anything to piss anyone else off.
Much thanx bro. That will make me sleep like a baby tonite :)

guyjin

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/15/2010, 12:35 AMNope.  Being serious.  You don't do anything to piss anyone else off.
Except own a Playstation.

:twisted:

Joe Redifer

My Facebook settings are all on private, but of course that doesn't mean my responses to other people's status updates can't be seen by their friends.

Mathius

This guy needs to get therapy. I feel sorry for him in a way, though I wasn't around back when he was on PCFX.

RoyVegas

Quote from: Mathius on 06/16/2010, 12:43 PMThis guy needs to get therapy. I feel sorry for him in a way, though I wasn't around back when he was on PCFX.
I wasn't around back then either.  I have seen him pop in the shout before.  When I asked one time "arent you the guy who always gets banned?" he admitted that's who he was.  He seemed a little odd but nothing extreme.
All is well. :)

geise

I was here when Nintega was on.  I think that others here on the forums took his bait for attention and built it up on the forums.  It just happens that way.  Especially blatant sega fans on a PC-Engine forum.  I don't know about the youtube and facebook stuff, but I do remember all the threads on here.

nat

If you'd paid attention during that period of time, you'd recall that the issues with Nintega had nothing to do with the fact he was a SEGA fan and everything to do with the fact that he was a first class moron who didn't know how to handle himself online.

guyjin

Quote from: nat on 06/17/2010, 12:04 AMIf you'd paid attention during that period of time, you'd recall that the issues with Nintega had nothing to do with the fact he was a SEGA fan and everything to do with the fact that he was a first class moron who didn't know how to handle himself online.
Don't forget manipulative. It's lucky for us that he's stupid, or he might be good at it.

blueraven

I've seen him here or on RS in a half-dozen or so incarnations and have witnessed his insanity firsthand. Fortunately he is completely illogical so you can see the Failtrain coming from a mile away. Ignoring him and giving him absolutely no acknowledgment would be a fitting punishment.

Tatsujin

Quote from: blueraven on 06/17/2010, 03:22 PMFortunately he is completely illogical so you can see the Failtrain coming from a mile away.
LOL :lol:

JoshTurboTrollX

not that I enjoy pimping my videos... well, maybe I do a bit...
but notice the three pages of spam, abuse, and threats made by Nintega in the comments on this!!

For no reason at all he posted a negative comment about Micheal Helgeson of all people.  So I deleted it, and he WENT APE SHIT CRAZY!   

After I deleted his comment, I sent him a message asking him to apologize and grow up.  And... I guess this is all the crap that most of you guys have been telling me he does.

Its really sad.

Edit: Forgot linky-

NecroPhile

So you've finally seen that douchebag in his true form.  Not too pretty, eh?

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Tatsujin on 06/17/2010, 11:21 PM
Quote from: blueraven on 06/17/2010, 03:22 PMFortunately he is completely illogical so you can see the Failtrain coming from a mile away.
LOL :lol:
choooooo! chooooooo!!!
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 07/12/2010, 11:32 AMSo you've finally seen that douchebag in his true form.  Not too pretty, eh?
Its a little scary yeah- will reporting him to the youtube gods do any good?  Or will it make things worse?

Edit-
wow, now its even worse- he's created another alt account and is continuing this...

I just don't get it.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 07/12/2010, 12:03 PM
Quote from: guest on 07/12/2010, 11:32 AMSo you've finally seen that douchebag in his true form.  Not too pretty, eh?
Its a little scary yeah- will reporting him to the youtube gods do any good?  Or will it make things worse?

Edit-
wow, now its even worse- he's created another alt account and is continuing this...

I just don't get it.
Don't bother trying to understand. hehe
IMG

Joe Redifer

It's so hard reading Youtube comments.  They are never presented in any particular order.

JoshTurboTrollX

NecroPhile

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 07/14/2010, 11:32 AMI just got a friend request from Nectarsysphil...

Nec is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/user/nectarsysphils
Surely you jest?  Based on the user profile, that's one of ninny's legion of alt accounts.

jperryss

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guest on 07/14/2010, 11:39 AM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 07/14/2010, 11:32 AMI just got a friend request from Nectarsysphil...

Nec is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/user/nectarsysphils
Surely you jest?  Based on the user profile, that's one of ninny's legion of alt accounts.
Good god. This kid really needs a hockey helmet.
IMG

nectarsis

LOL how much time did that asshat waste pulling info/pics/vids for yet ANOTHER alt acct?  All this has been reprted to YT (not that it will matter much).

More fun

Joe Redifer

I got a friend request from this guy, too.  I didn't respond.  He did subscribe to me a couple of hours before the friend request came in.

JoshTurboTrollX

I just blocked it all.  Kind of funny- he subbed to almost everyone on PCFX that has youtube channels.... some that I didn't know existed!  Well, I guess I should thank good ole Dave for that.  lmao.   

hehehe,
*sigh*

JoshTurboTrollX

now I've got another possible Nintega spam account trying to friend me-

https://www.youtube.com/user/KellyJboyMrsPacman

What is happening?

nectarsis

possible?  Pretty obvious as it lacks lulz/common sense/taste/etc.

Tatsujin

He attacked me on the facler again. So had him get blocked and mentioned that his emails are a threat for all the peeps out there!!!