RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Nintega: still crazy after all these years (now with added Nazis!)

Started by guyjin, 06/13/2010, 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nectarsis

Quote from: Mathius on 01/17/2011, 12:41 AMThe best way to rid us of Medina would just be to ignore him. I am sure this has been mentioned before, and it would be a lot less entertaining to some, but it's really our only option. Unless, we send him a "Necro-Bomb.":wink:
The "ignore him" has no affect.  Trust me many here have tried it....he won't stop, just short luls.  Might as well have some fun, and ban him as usual.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

NecroPhile

Quote from: Mathius on 01/17/2011, 12:41 AMThe best way to rid us of Medina would just be to ignore him.
That obviously won't work.  Notice that there's a two month gap where nobody here gave ninny a second thought, yet he came back trolling in full force here and at other sites.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 01/17/2011, 12:43 PM
Quote from: Mathius on 01/17/2011, 12:41 AMThe best way to rid us of Medina would just be to ignore him.
That obviously won't work.  Notice that there's a two month gap where nobody here gave ninny a second thought, yet he came back trolling in full force here and at other sites.
True. I am just saying that Medina probably looks for this conflict. He is one of those types of people. Once his first new post is recognized nobody should respond in any way. Which would be hard, I know, since he's always incognito.

...I am just grasping for answers. All this might have been done before. It may be his destiny to troll PCFX.  :P

jboypacman

Quote from: nectarsis on 01/16/2011, 09:31 PMA new Facebook stalker account  :roll:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002024465259

He even created trolling PCEFX...so sad.
Yup i just got a PM from him on Facebook today. He was upset i blocked one of his friends on YouTube and told me all i care about is subs and that only reason people watch my channel because i make a fool of myself.

The thing that really bothers me is that he is using Nec's real name as his sign off of the message he sent.

The guy really needs some help and i have a feeling we are in for another attack from him soon.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

blueraven

Identity theft?

http://www.justice.gov/criminal/fraud/websites/idtheft.html

Depending on what state you're in, this could be a misdemeanor or felony, if the threat/theft crosses state lines, I'm not sure if that becomes a federal matter. Nectarsis, I recommend you contact your lawyer to get the lowdown regarding this.

NecroPhile

Quote from: blueraven on 01/17/2011, 10:08 PMIdentity theft?
Names are not unique, so no; though it is closer to being illegal than trying to track down his address.  :lol:

anRPGlegend

sounds like you guys pissed off the wrong guy, Im sorry buy I LOL'd hard when I read someone post on PAGE 1  "this guy is using my real name to make stuff up on the internet about me"

HAR HAR HAR! that has got to be joke! right???

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: anRPGlegend on 03/09/2011, 02:23 PMsounds like you guys pissed off the wrong guy, Im sorry buy I LOL'd hard when I read someone post on PAGE 1  "this guy is using my real name to make stuff up on the internet about me"

HAR HAR HAR! that has got to be joke! right???
Unfortunately, it's no joke.

He's actually been trolling me for the last few days. Still bangin' the tired ol' drum of how nec, sin, Mike, and whomever else, wronged him. In a moment of weakness I actually replied to him, basically telling him to fuck off. That did nothing but give him permission to continue pestering me. Even today, I got a message that made absolutely no sense.

He has this really odd sense of self-worth/paranoia and thinks that we all are constantly talking about him and conspiring against him.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

anRPGlegend

Seeing that you are serious... from the psycological aspect, it seems like the kid really liked this place and thats why he cant get over it and constantly assaults you (and/or others?) anyways, the energy he would have spent posting on here he now aims towards you guys , the people he blames or holds responsible?

Or hes just an annoying punk with no life. Who really knows now a days?

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: anRPGlegend on 03/09/2011, 10:26 PMSeeing that you are serious... from the psycological aspect, it seems like the kid really liked this place and thats why he cant get over it and constantly assaults you (and/or others?) anyways, the energy he would have spent posting on here he now aims towards you guys , the people he blames or holds responsible?

Or hes just an annoying punk with no life. Who really knows now a days?
Who really knows? I don't even think Nintega knew if he liked this place, or not. But he didn't only start acting crazy after he got kicked - he was Cuckoo for Coca Puffs from pretty much day one. He's just a punk with mental issues, and has no life.

The trolling he's done to me pales in comparison to some of the shit he's done and said to other people.
IMG

Joe Redifer

Just now I got a message from Nintega about how he thinks I am an ass and that he doesn't believe I actually own a TurboGrafx or a Genesis, that I just hang around the game forums because I have no life and I like to feed myself silly with my immense MOD powerz.

nectarsis

As bad as it sounds I'm glad I got a break and he's on to you guys for a bit.  We need a flowchart to figure out the order he'll go so when he moves on the next person in line will be ready  :lol: :lol:

TR0N

Well "ninny numbskull" is stalking gamestar81 now i seen his comments on,his turbo duo review  :P In it he mentions how were screw ups  :lol:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

JoshTurboTrollX

Yeah he posted comments out of nowhere for a Supergrafx Ghouls n' Ghosts vid too-
Probably stupid, but I replied defending her honor...lol
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: TR0N on 03/10/2011, 03:30 AMWell "ninny numbskull" is stalking gamestar81 now i seen his comments on,his turbo duo review  :P In it he mentions how were screw ups  :lol:
haha. Yeah, I noticed that. He actually replied to a comment I made saying:

QuoteWhy would want anyone come join your idiotic clerk circle? No one deserves to be abused by the likes of you. You want to steal this guy's myspace pics too you sick fuck?
Myspace pics? Totally out to lynch.
IMG

turbogrfxfan

hey freaked out on my u you tube calling  me a traitor :lol:
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

BlueBMW

Quote from: turbogrfxfan on 03/10/2011, 08:20 PMhey freaked out on my u you tube calling  me a traitor :lol:
Good and funny video btw!  Especially when you dropped the game at the beginning.. "oh #!@$!#"  Nice work!  Using battle ace to keep the slot from getting dusty! :lol: :lol:
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

nectarsis

A new "crazy of the moment" comment from good ole Ninny (on turbostars MGC  vid no less)

Ok how about this? I hope a Catholic priest chains you around a table, rips out your eyes, cuts your small dick and testicles off with gardening shears, places your testicles in your eye sockets, dips your severed dick in a cup of krazy glue, shoves it in your mouth, stabs your skull with a crucifix, unties you, and then fucks your rotting corpse. Better?
WAANGTHEZOMBIES 4 hours ago

Mathius

Ah, so that who WAANGTHEZOMBIES is. Should've known.  :roll:

turbogrfxfan

"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

guyjin

just caught up on this thread.

Has anyone told Google they're felonies? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

roflmao

Quote from: nectarsis on 03/30/2011, 11:19 PMOk how about this? I hope a Catholic priest chains you around a table, rips out your eyes, cuts your small dick and testicles off with gardening shears, places your testicles in your eye sockets, dips your severed dick in a cup of krazy glue, shoves it in your mouth, stabs your skull with a crucifix, unties you, and then fucks your rotting corpse. Better?
WAANGTHEZOMBIES 4 hours ago
Just found this thread.  That is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

Arjak

Wow, I usually prefer not to make fun of people who probably have mental illness, but seriously, this guy DESERVES to be laughed at. He's a total psychopath! I would be afraid to live next door to him. If you do one thing he doesn't like, he harasses you for life!

Seriously, Mr. Medina, you need help. If one person thinks you're an ass, that's their opinion; if EVERYONE thinks you're an ass, it's time for a saddle.

Unfortunately, this is one ass that I think needs to be shot.

I've seen plenty of trolls in my time. Hell, I used to be one, many years ago (thankfully, I came to my senses). Nintega here, though, takes it to a whole new level. Never before in my life have I seen such an immature, selfish, snobby, obnoxious, hateful person. What I find most hilarious is that he seems to think that there might be someone who cares. He seems to think that if he throws a big enough fit, that people will apologize for their "sins" against him and be friends with him again.

That's not how the world works, Nintega. All you're doing is proving that you are a Grade-A Loony. You keep pulling the same stunts over and over, and hope that you'll eventually get a different result. That's the definition of insanity.

Wait a minute, why am I even trying to reason with you!? It's never worked in the past...
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

Mathius

Quote from: Arjak on 05/11/2011, 05:23 PMWow, I usually prefer not to make fun of people who probably have mental illness, but seriously, this guy DESERVES to be laughed at. He's a total psychopath! I would be afraid to live next door to him. If you do one thing he doesn't like, he harasses you for life!

Seriously, Mr. Medina, you need help. If one person thinks you're an ass, that's their opinion; if EVERYONE thinks you're an ass, it's time for a saddle.

Unfortunately, this is one ass that I think needs to be shot.

I've seen plenty of trolls in my time. Hell, I used to be one, many years ago (thankfully, I came to my senses). Nintega here, though, takes it to a whole new level. Never before in my life have I seen such an immature, selfish, snobby, obnoxious, hateful person. What I find most hilarious is that he seems to think that there might be someone who cares. He seems to think that if he throws a big enough fit, that people will apologize for their "sins" against him and be friends with him again.

That's not how the world works, Nintega. All you're doing is proving that you are a Grade-A Loony. You keep pulling the same stunts over and over, and hope that you'll eventually get a different result. That's the definition of insanity.

Wait a minute, why am I even trying to reason with you!? It's never worked in the past...
Well put, but unfortunately he can't read this.

Arjak

Quote from: Mathius on 05/11/2011, 07:28 PMWell put, but unfortunately he can't read this.
Actually, maybe that's for the best. I don't need some asshole trolling me everywhere I go.
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

guyjin

as many alts as he creates, I'm sure he will see it someday soon, if he hasn't already.

Joe Redifer

Today he sent me a message on Facebook:

Quote from: Dave MedinaI just saw your new MrGameSack channel. After that Viewpoint troll review vid you posted on your Joeredother alt I kinda of think you are a poor excuse of a human being for making this MrGameSack. You mocked a lot of people on YT including me. So yeah I just downloaded that video you made in case you punk out and remove it. I am going to do what you let PCEngineHell, Sinistron, and nectarsis do to me whenever I have the time. Could be today, tomorrow, next month, next year, etc. Banning me on PCEFX repeatedly was the worst mistake you ever did. I hope you have fun earning the reputation of being a troll which is LONG overdue.

Regards.

Nintega
I really kind of hope he does something.  All publicity is good publicity (unless you're a politician).

nectarsis

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Ceti Alpha

IMG

guyjin

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 05/14/2011, 05:21 PMToday he sent me a message on Facebook:

Quote from: Dave MedinaI just saw your new MrGameSack channel. After that Viewpoint troll review vid you posted on your Joeredother alt I kinda of think you are a poor excuse of a human being for making this MrGameSack. You mocked a lot of people on YT including me. So yeah I just downloaded that video you made in case you punk out and remove it. I am going to do what you let PCEngineHell, Sinistron, and nectarsis do to me whenever I have the time. Could be today, tomorrow, next month, next year, etc. Banning me on PCEFX repeatedly was the worst mistake you ever did. I hope you have fun earning the reputation of being a troll which is LONG overdue.

Regards.

Nintega
I really kind of hope he does something.  All publicity is good publicity (unless you're a politician).
mmm, hot, fresh fail comin' right up! :lol:

nat

Quote from: nat on 10/07/2010, 11:49 PMHahaha, I'm amazed and yet not surprised at the same time. How many YEARS will this continue?
Over half a year later, my above comment still stands.....

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: nat on 05/15/2011, 10:04 PM
Quote from: nat on 10/07/2010, 11:49 PMHahaha, I'm amazed and yet not surprised at the same time. How many YEARS will this continue?
Over half a year later, my above comment still stands.....
My god. I don't know whether to laugh or cry...
IMG

Joe Redifer

I guess now the li'l guy is sending messages to my Youtube subscribers saying how I let him steal money from forum members here or some shit.

RR1980

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 05/16/2011, 10:47 PMI guess now the li'l guy is sending messages to my Youtube subscribers saying how I let him steal money from forum members here or some shit.
he stole money from forum members here? that guy just likes to make up stories before he made up that story about how someone here sold him that Duo-R that caught on fire and now this :S

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 05/16/2011, 10:47 PMI guess now the li'l guy is sending messages to my Youtube subscribers saying how I let him steal money from forum members here or some shit.
Quote from: RR1980 on 05/17/2011, 02:55 AM
he stole money from forum members here? that guy just likes to make up stories before he made up that story about how someone here sold him that Duo-R that caught on fire and now this :S
IMG
IMG

guyjin

I have exactly one video on youtube that has NOTHING to do with this forum, and he posted a comment on it anyway. BALEETED!

Mathius

Quote from: guyjin on 05/18/2011, 07:47 PMI have exactly one video on youtube that has NOTHING to do with this forum, and he posted a comment on it anyway. BALEETED!
He doesn't miss much! :lol:

nat

I sometimes wonder if he lives in a room with life-size posters of all of us with targets on our heads.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: nat on 05/18/2011, 10:19 PMI sometimes wonder if he lives in a room with life-size posters of all of us with targets on our heads.
It's probably even more bizarre than that.
IMG

NecroPhile

Mathius

Joe Redifer

He's here.  Again.  He posted on Youtube how he's upset with me that PCEngineHell was permitted to post again (even though he was never actually banned).  There would be no way for him to know this unless he could see the Fighting Street Forum.  My guess is that he hasn't posted yet.

Keep your eyes out, I'm sure you guys will find him fast.  You always do.

nectarsis

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 05/24/2011, 12:26 AMHe's here.  Again.  He posted on Youtube how he's upset with me that PCEngineHell was permitted to post again (even though he was never actually banned).  There would be no way for him to know this unless he could see the Fighting Street Forum.  My guess is that he hasn't posted yet.

Keep your eyes out, I'm sure you guys will find him fast.  You always do.
There's already been a possibility of who ;)

nat

I'm pretty sure I know who it is.... See your PMs Joe.

I wish the piece of shit would just go away. I don't want to be in a retirement home, still banning new Nintega accounts.

RR1980

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: nat on 05/24/2011, 02:35 AMI don't want to be in a retirement home, still banning new Nintega accounts.
That thought is scarier than a lot of horror movies.
IMG

nat

Quote from: nat on 05/24/2011, 02:35 AMI'm pretty sure I know who it is.... See your PMs Joe.
So I just ran a WHOIS on the IP address the (latest) suspect account came from. Keep in mind this took only three seconds, but that is three more seconds than this shitbag is worth. This was the result:

Quote#
# The following results may also be obtained via:
# http://whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=130.156.44.129?showDetails=true&showARIN=false
#

New Jersey Higher Education Network NJEDGE (NET-130-156-0-0-1) 130.156.0.0 - 130.156.255.255
Hudson County Community College NJEDGE-HUDSON-COUNTY-COMMUNITY-COLLEGE (NET-130-156-44-0-1) 130.156.44.0 - 130.156.44.255
Free copy of Deep Blue to the first person that can tell me what New Jersey county Union City resides in.

BlueBMW