Nintega: still crazy after all these years (now with added Nazis!)

Started by guyjin, 06/13/2010, 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nat

This just in.

Nintega sent me an email:

QuoteHello old buddy Nat. Better hope I don't see you in any kind of gaming
convention in the future since I now know what you look like. FYI I almost killed
someone with a beaker during a biology class in my high school years for looking
at me the wrong way and I spent some time in juvie for that. Think my temper on YouTube and PCEFX is terrible?
It is nothing compared to me in real life so don't or your buddies underestimate me. I've got more fit 3 years later. Ican definitely fuck you, nectarsis, and Mike up easily now so remember this the next time you and you pussy ass friends find out that I made another account. You should know by now that I am nothing like those faggots Kits or Validus who have no ounce of semen in them. I WILL make your lives a living hell both online and real life. It is not about you or them on PCEFX, it is about ME. I am part of the Turbo/PCE community whether you or they like it or not. I can care less you assholes do because I am sure there are recent members there that are way more civilized then 90% of Fighting Street. Cry more bitch and don't forget to tell your crackhead mommy to give you a sippy cup and a band aid for spreading the truth about you. That is if she can afford them.

P.S. I heard you betrayed your ally Sinistron by banning him for awhile and all of the sudden you allowed him to post again. What the fuck does HE do for forum besides spreading drama like you, nec, and Mike do? And you have the balls to say that I do nothing for the community? Fuck you asshole. Hypocritical piece of shit.

Your old friend,

Nintega
Am I.... supposed to be scared? Is Nintega going to fly out and beat me up?

roflmao

Wow, I just can't believe there's actually someone out there like that.  It looks like something from an SNL skit or something.

nectarsis

Quote from: nat on 05/25/2011, 10:39 PMThis just in.

Nintega sent me an email:

QuoteHello old buddy Nat. Better hope I don't see you in any kind of gaming
convention in the future since I now know what you look like. FYI I almost killed
someone with a beaker during a biology class in my high school years for looking
at me the wrong way and I spent some time in juvie for that. Think my temper on YouTube and PCEFX is terrible?
It is nothing compared to me in real life so don't or your buddies underestimate me. I've got more fit 3 years later. Ican definitely fuck you, nectarsis, and Mike up easily now so remember this the next time you and you pussy ass friends find out that I made another account. You should know by now that I am nothing like those faggots Kits or Validus who have no ounce of semen in them. I WILL make your lives a living hell both online and real life. It is not about you or them on PCEFX, it is about ME. I am part of the Turbo/PCE community whether you or they like it or not. I can care less you assholes do because I am sure there are recent members there that are way more civilized then 90% of Fighting Street. Cry more bitch and don't forget to tell your crackhead mommy to give you a sippy cup and a band aid for spreading the truth about you. That is if she can afford them.

P.S. I heard you betrayed your ally Sinistron by banning him for awhile and all of the sudden you allowed him to post again. What the fuck does HE do for forum besides spreading drama like you, nec, and Mike do? And you have the balls to say that I do nothing for the community? Fuck you asshole. Hypocritical piece of shit.

Your old friend,

Nintega
Am I.... supposed to be scared? Is Nintega going to fly out and beat me up?
ROFLMAO back to his "nerd crushing physique" again??  Like last time he made this stupid claim he came back a month latter after apparently gaining all the fat+ back in a few weeks.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Joe Redifer

This latest message makes me surmise that it tells the banned member who banned them since he is attacking Nat this time.  When I ban him, he comes after me.  Not that he won't come after me in the future for no reason, but this e-mail cinches it.  It makes me want to create a new member named Pedro that anyone can log into who does nothing but ban Nintenga.  The logistics of that are far-fetched, of course.

I guess Nintega goes to a lot of gaming conventions?  I think we'd all know what would happen if he met up with any of us in real life.  He'd shrug it off and pretend to be buddy-buddy, that is if he had the courage to approach us at all.

Ceti Alpha

Holy crap. This is seriously messed up.

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 05/26/2011, 01:01 AMI guess Nintega goes to a lot of gaming conventions?  I think we'd all know what would happen if he met up with any of us in real life.  He'd shrug it off and pretend to be buddy-buddy, that is if he had the courage to approach us at all.
Yeah, pretty much.

I just don't know what to say about this guy. He is coo coo for Cocoa Puffs.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

RR1980

guyjin

i got a message on facebook from "jack lantern", with the title of "hello faggot":

QuoteI just emailed this to Nat and nec and I'll also say this to you white trash. Better hope I don't find you in any kind of gaming convention in the future since I know what you look like. FYI I once smashed a glass beaker over a retard's head for talking shit about me during a biology class during my junior year in HS and I spent 3 months in juvie for that. Think my temper on YouTube and PCEFX is terrible? It is nothing compared to me in real life so don't you or your buddies underestimate me based on that pic Mike and Nat wanks to. I've got more fit 3 years later. I can definitely fuck you, nec Nat, Joe, Sin, and Mike up easily now so remember this the next time you and you pussy ass friends find out that I made another account. You should know by now that I am nothing like those faggots Kits or Validus who have no ounce of semen in them. I WILL make your lives a living hell both online and real life. It is not about you or them on PCEFX, it is about ME. I am part of the Turbo/PCE community whether you or they like it or not. I can care less you assholes do because I am sure there are recent members there that are way more civilized then 90% of the sad Fighting Street board yourself included. I don't know why Anton and Josh think you are a cool guy. I think you are useless, a huge waste of flesh, and a menace to society. The fact you attempted to find my home address was just sick and you have the balls to say on PCEFX to Josh that you don't want a "freak" like me to find yours? Whats the matter? Guilty conscience mother fucker? Cry more bitch and don't forget to tell your crackhead mommy to give you a sippy cup and a band aid for the boo-boo I gave you. ;_;
I reported it for "credible threat of violence". Also he completely confirmed why I don't like to share info on the internet.

Think I oughta forward this to the police of Hudson county, NJ?

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

nectarsis

Quote from: guyjin on 05/26/2011, 12:29 PMi got a message on facebook from "jack lantern", with the title of "hello faggot":

QuoteI just emailed this to Nat and nec and I'll also say this to you white trash. Better hope I don't find you in any kind of gaming convention in the future since I know what you look like. FYI I once smashed a glass beaker over a retard's head for talking shit about me during a biology class during my junior year in HS and I spent 3 months in juvie for that. Think my temper on YouTube and PCEFX is terrible? It is nothing compared to me in real life so don't you or your buddies underestimate me based on that pic Mike and Nat wanks to. I've got more fit 3 years later. I can definitely fuck you, nec Nat, Joe, Sin, and Mike up easily now so remember this the next time you and you pussy ass friends find out that I made another account. You should know by now that I am nothing like those faggots Kits or Validus who have no ounce of semen in them. I WILL make your lives a living hell both online and real life. It is not about you or them on PCEFX, it is about ME. I am part of the Turbo/PCE community whether you or they like it or not. I can care less you assholes do because I am sure there are recent members there that are way more civilized then 90% of the sad Fighting Street board yourself included. I don't know why Anton and Josh think you are a cool guy. I think you are useless, a huge waste of flesh, and a menace to society. The fact you attempted to find my home address was just sick and you have the balls to say on PCEFX to Josh that you don't want a "freak" like me to find yours? Whats the matter? Guilty conscience mother fucker? Cry more bitch and don't forget to tell your crackhead mommy to give you a sippy cup and a band aid for the boo-boo I gave you. ;_;
I reported it for "credible threat of violence". Also he completely confirmed why I don't like to share info on the internet.

Think I oughta forward this to the police of Hudson county, NJ?
Why worry about sharing info (in this case)?  Ninny's a crackpot that worries me about as much as a 2 month old puppy.  He made these same "nerd crushing physique" comments/threats awhile ago, yet came back fatter/more of a pussy than ever.  He will never travel to any convention out here, or Seattle, Denver, anywhere where the peeps he emailed is.  Let's say for the sake of argument he does, he wouldn't do shit....if he even tried to talk to anyone (as Joe said).

PunkCryborg

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: nectarsis on 05/26/2011, 01:54 PMWhy worry about sharing info (in this case)?  Ninny's a crackpot that worries me about as much as a 2 month old puppy.  He made these same "nerd crushing physique" comments/threats awhile ago, yet came back fatter/more of a pussy than ever.
:lol:
IMG

Sinistron

lol! This is rich and decadent!
What a galoob, seriously.  He almost killed someone with a beaker?  Well fuck me I am scared and shivering under my jammies and blankie I don't know about you guys.  The science lab killer is back and stronger than evuh- and he apparantly has more semen than Kits and Validus. 

FYI it wasn't Nat who banned me.
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

PCEngineHell

Sini told me about these threat messages Dave has been sending out. I think its funny that he hasn't threatened me personally via pm, so his confidence clearly has limits at least when I am directly concerned. I did indeed hear from him the other day on my newer youtube account though, on the 23rd.

Here is a rehash of the pm's:
WAANGTHEZOMBIES

I got a question for you Mike.

You know I haven't messed with you for god knows how long now. Would you be kind enough remove those stupid videos you put up 2 years ago? I'd like all this bullshit to finally end. Thanks.
Sent to: confusiondistortion
------------------------------
confusiondistortion

Re: I got a question for you Mike.

Yeah sure, let me just drop all the important shit I'm doing and get right on that....

Are you fucking kidding me, you actually have the audacity to message me about this??? The "bullshit" as it were, was crap you started. If you'd just grow the fuck up, take your licks and move on like most mature people, then the bullshit would simply go away. People are not sitting here googling and video searching for Dave Medina and Nintega unless you give them negative cause to do so. You're not a fucking rock star Dave, so any other day of the week, no one cares.

BTW, since you know this is my account, I can only assume you know this due to you pretending to be someone else again on pcefx, since I did a couple post there lately and posted a link to a video of mine on there. I say, why pretend to be someone else, just be who you are Dave, and go troll the shit out of them and whoever else. You dont have me or Sini breathing down your neck anymore or anything. If you know I'm not removing the videos you think I myself put up, whether I actually even did or not, and you really think people are still watching them and laughing their asses off all day long at your expense, then honestly man, you got nothing more to lose anyway, so just go with it.

Go now my son, go now and troll EVERYONE! Your God has commanded it. You must obey and stuff.
Sent to: waangthezombies
WAANGTHEZOMBIES

You aren't any different than me Mike. I seen you troll D-Lite and shubibinman/turbostar before and you somehow got away with murder for that. There was a reason why I argued with Nat way back. It was none of your, nec, and sin's business to get involved. As for me trolling, I have stopped that for months now. Maybe you should too for your sake. Most of the people who use ED are teenaged social outcasts and I know for a fact that you are about 5 years older than me.
confusiondistortion

Is all you ever do is cry about shit?
-----------------------------
WAANGTHEZOMBIES

Turbostar was right about you all along. No comment.
-------------------------------
confusiondistortion

Soooo is that the name that slips off the lips of Shaggy, as he whispers sweet nothings into your ear, caressing your hair gently with his fingers, while he is force feeding your hungry drooling mouth his cock? You two sit around all day bitching and crying all day about the trauma I caused you? You're a joke, he's a joke. You two make a cute couple.

At least according to Dave, Shags and Dave are pals, so maybe Josh knows Daves new account here maybe?

nat

It was "Tortured Skull." I got word from members that this Tortured Skull spent hours pouring over Nintega-related threads. As you even pointed out, nobody else in the world is doing that except.... Nintega. So I threw the account in the Ban Bin, which is what prompted this most recent tirade.

And just for the record, lest anyone forget the "good reason" he got into it with me way back, was that I received his Duo and FOUR DAYS LATER still hadn't completed the mod work. FOUR DAYS. The new riff-raff has no idea what I'm talking about since it happened in the mesozoic era, but the old-timers remember it well.

SCAMMER ALERT! SCAMMER ALERT! DUO NOT REGION MODDED AFTER FOUR DAYS!

Mathius

Quote from: nat on 05/27/2011, 01:26 PMIt was "Tortured Skull." I got word from members that this Tortured Skull spent hours pouring over Nintega-related threads. As you even pointed out, nobody else in the world is doing that except.... Nintega. So I threw the account in the Ban Bin, which is what prompted this most recent tirade.

And just for the record, lest anyone forget the "good reason" he got into it with me way back, was that I received his Duo and FOUR DAYS LATER still hadn't completed the mod work. FOUR DAYS. The new riff-raff has no idea what I'm talking about since it happened in the mesozoic era, but the old-timers remember it well.

I never even seen Tortured Skull post anywhere.

I know in other forums you can see who is browsing a certain thread, but here I have never seen this feature. Am I missing it?

nat

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: nat on 05/27/2011, 01:26 PMThe new riff-raff has no idea what I'm talking about since it happened in the mesozoic era...
hahaha. It's too bad trolls haven't gone extinct between the mesozoic era and now.
IMG

nectarsis

Quote from: nat on 05/27/2011, 01:26 PMIt was "Tortured Skull." I got word from members that this Tortured Skull spent hours pouring over Nintega-related threads. As you even pointed out, nobody else in the world is doing that except.... Nintega. So I threw the account in the Ban Bin, which is what prompted this most recent tirade.

Yep and it went from you modded it, and it didn't work, to him telling Ninja Spirit that he busted the ac adapter during a  move (or something along those lines), to his laser shit out, etc.

Sinistron

Quote from: nectarsis on 05/27/2011, 04:54 PM

Yep and it went from you modded it, and it didn't work, to him telling Ninja Spirit that he busted the ac adapter during a move (or something along those lines), to his laser shit out, etc.
Hey folks- it's the Science Lab Killer.  You have to please this guy stat- or he's likely to kill you with a beaker or a centrifuge tube.  He's a serious man- and he has more semen than Validus AND Kits.  I mean seriously.  It's high time we all ran for our sippy cups.

IMG

"I'm gonna make an accusation.  Professor Douchebag, in the bio-lab, with the beaker..."

med561034-beaker.jpg
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

nat

Hahaha a beaker, can you imagine a less threatening object?

Joe Redifer

Quote from: Nintenga's Youtube PM to MikeThere was a reason why I argued with Nat way back. It was none of your, nec, and sin's business to get involved.
If it was nobody else's business, it should have been a PM to Nat.  But he MADE it everyone else's business by posting it publicly and freaking out.  Though I guess hoping for him to understand causality is asking for a bit too much.

I wonder if he looks at his modified Duo with hatred each and every day. Or did he claim that one caught on fire?

blueraven

LOL

memmemememmememememmememmememememmememememe

Sounds like him.

Tatsujin

Intermezzo:

/life4ninny.png
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

roflmao

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Mathius

Ninny seems to go on and on about Fighting Street like it's its own entity, its own self contained community. To those who live here the only real reason to visit FS is to be entertained by Medina's latest adventures. And that my friends is irony.

nectarsis

https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperiorSuperiorson

Another day another stupid acct.

Newest message (of many):

You remind me of SeventhSun
Both of you are in your 30s, still obsessed with video games and trolling on the interwebs like your other PCEFX buddies. Been getting hooked up with new tats, getting in shape, and getting vagina, while the rest of you are getting fatter, balder, and sadder. Age can be cruel to you but it won't be a case with me. I'll always win in the end. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH!

Faggot.
Sent to: nectarsis

nat

Hahaha, I clicked on over to the profile and burst out laughing.

Then I read a few of the comments on the first page and laughed harder when I read this, courtesy of "retardedusers": "The guy in the background is an obvious tool and a huge faggot. lol"

Joe Redifer

Latest Youtube account is something like "umadFightingStreet".

Tatsujin

umadFightingStreet?

does he already run out of names? :lol:

Mathius

That's funny. I just got friended and subscribed by umadFightingStreet. Now I know who it is. 

He commented on my one lonely vid. It just said, "U mad?" I asked him to please quit spamming. :roll:

PCEngineHell

I posted the address to his school on his umad account. He plays his games, I play mine.

Tatsujin

NecroPhile

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/13/2011, 03:18 AMI posted the address to his school on his umad account. He plays his games, I play mine.
Oh noes!  You've committed a felonious act!  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineHell

He closed up most all his accounts the other day after the school address got passed around. The only account he left open I think was the local garbage satan rock band crap channel he has.

Joe Redifer

Nintenga's Soukyugurentai Youtube account made a point to stop by my TurboGrafx-16 Game Sack video, give it its lone "dislike" vote and make a comment about how crappy the Turbo is compared to the SNES.  Doesn't he say that he's part of the Turbo community?  If he's saying shit like that, he's definitely not.  This just drives home the fact that he trolls just for the sake of trolling.  What else is new?

Mathius

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 07/01/2011, 03:42 PMNintenga's Soukyugurentai Youtube account made a point to stop by my TurboGrafx-16 Game Sack video, give it its lone "dislike" vote and make a comment about how crappy the Turbo is compared to the SNES.  Doesn't he say that he's part of the Turbo community?  If he's saying shit like that, he's definitely not.  This just drives home the fact that he trolls just for the sake of trolling.  What else is new?
Do a vid about the SNES and watch him turn around and say how the Turbo is so much better. I bet you a million dollars he will! He's the worst kind of game nut. The kind that hates on anything someone else likes just because they like it. :roll:

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/27/2011, 10:53 AMAt least according to Dave, Shags and Dave are pals, so maybe Josh knows Daves new account here maybe?
because 'according to Dave' should be taken as gospel.

I'd hope most of the guys around here that know me would know that I don't condone or support Nintega's actions or rants or videos about PCEngineFX and Fighting Street.  Any interaction I've had with Nintega have been, like many of you, almost all one sided.  I would get a message or ten in my fb or youtube inbox, and I'd usually just ignore it unless it was something I really felt needed a reply.  I've only responded maybe 5 times, or posted on his youtube wall in response to a rude remark. If he trolls, I try to delete most of his comments, unless he already does it himself.  I guess if not responding with swears and insults makes me his 'pal' then I suppose we're pals.

Example from facebook:

QuoteDavid Medina   8:38am May 25
Hi buddy. Please post all this on the topic about me on Fighting Street. This long poem is dedicated to nectarsis, Nat, Joe, necromancer, guyjin, and especially ProfessorProfession aka Mike:

David Medina   8:42am May 25
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this Earth. And did I mention you smell? Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly. You snail-skulled, selfish little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs? You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meat slapper. On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. You smarmy lager lout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oink artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away and kill yourselfYou swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell? Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly. You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meat slapper. On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. You smarmy lager lout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oink artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away and kill yourself.   

Joshua Jaeger   12:09pm Apr 1
O_o?  WTF Dave....

David Medina   8:41am  Apr 2
Nat keeps banning me there despite the fact that I have been ignoring them for a while.

David Medina   8:43am  Apr 2
All I really want is to buy some swag from other members there and talk about my hobby. I am not out to fly to there houses like that fucken retard guyjin thinks. I saw his post on your jogging topic. I got to admit I chuckled for a bit since he seems to be that afraid of me. lol

David Medina   8:47am  Apr 2
They seem to think I am incapable of being normal on that forum. Just wait. Soon I might make my own Turbo forum once I master making web pages. I guarantee you it is going to be a lot better than PCEFX. There will be no stupid war rooms on my forum thats for sure

Joshua Jaeger   2:21pm  Apr 3
There are LOADS of good stuff for trading and whatnot. but Dave. I'm sorry, the past is the past. There were a lot of burned bridges. If you're currently a member somehow, good for you, just go about your business. I've met Guy, hes a good person. Please let the past be the past and move on! Hopefully someday all this will stop and the involved parties will grow up.

David Medina    10:55am Apr 4
I got banned the millionth time there. I was Tortured Skull. Nat just won't let things go.
Example from youtube:

QuoteWAANGTHEZOMBIES (1 month ago)
Now that I think about it, it was my fault for attacking the ones who gave me a hard time there. I just didn't appreciate them going to my old channel, reediting my videos,and to my old myspace account reediting some of my pics from there. One of them was a pic of me with my female cousin. I once tried contacted Aaron about the whole situation but he ignored me. To this day I still get trolls who judge me based on the videos the bastard posted. Even Steven Benway used Mike's vids to get his fans to attack my old channel. This is why I have a serious grudge with some of your buddies from PCEFX.

shubibinman (1 month ago)
Never confuse the people I consider friends on PCFX with Mike.

shubibinman (1 month ago)
Please let the past be the past and move on! Hopefully someday all this will stop and the involved parties will grow up.

WAANGTHEZOMBIES (1 month ago)
Ok for you I'll stop. I really want to get those videos removed for good but I don't know how I am going to do it.
See, for me he'll stop!  problem solved right? :roll: This all came before his recent attack with umadFightingStreet and Superiorsuperiorson.  I really don't know what to say, he has issues, and needs to just move on.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

geise

PCEngineHell

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 07/05/2011, 11:16 AMlots of useless garbage everyone already knows about Dave.....
Cool, sweet, glad he feels he has a pal he can confide in. I mean seriously, its not like you're a victim there in that one sided friendship you claim to partake in off and on. The fact that you humor him with replies is what keeps you stuck in it, so stop pretending like you got thrown under the fucking bus by someone. Worried you'd be found guilty by association? Well, you put yourself in that position, no one else. You decide your own involvement, not him. You want out, tell him to fuck off and stop replying back to him if you're worried your image as being his pal puts you in a negative light.

AND, just for record, no one assumed you condone anything he does, regardless of whether you maintain consistent dialog with the cunt or not. Who the fuck would care if you even did? People got better things to do then sit around worrying what the great Shags judges as a righteous or petty action on his great scales of justice when Daves actions are concerned. Ninja Spirit talked to the guy too. No one assumed for a minute that NS was involved in Dave's fail, nor did anyone give a flying fuck whether he approved of it or not. You're no different in this matter. You're not that important in the scheme of things. If people have issues with you, its for other matters. The Dave shit is just a coincidence, so don't assume anything about anyone.

JoshTurboTrollX

nat

Dave did a pretty good job describing himself in that rant. Regardless of what he believes, I don't spend two seconds in any given month thinking or worrying about what he's done, or what he's up to. He's a non-entity, as far as I'm concerned. The most thought I ever waste on him is when he shows up for his three-day quarterly visit before I throw his ass out. Oh, and when he posts these amusing rants. Those are usually good for a three second laugh before I forget about him again. I feel bad for the guy in a way, he's a deeply troubled individual who is just starved for attention.

As for "letting go..." Huh? The dude earned a ban for life from this forum and continues to cement a foundation underneath that life-long ban with each and every temper tantrum. A life ban is not a temporary ban that may end when someone "lets go." It's.... a life ban. We gave him more chances than he deserved, and he fucked up each time. He's slandered the site's administration all over the web, he's stolen intellectual property for use in his insane tirades, and has even made (however feeble) threats against the lives of certain members.

This is not one of those things that is just going to "blow over" one day. He will never, ever be welcome back here as long as Aaron and I are involved in the site.

Tatsujin

Quote from: nat on 07/06/2011, 12:06 AMThe most thought I ever waste on him is when he shows up for his three-day quarterly visit before I throw his ass out.
THIS, and the post you just made above mine here.

NecroPhile

Quote from: nat on 07/06/2011, 12:06 AM... has even made (however feeble) threats against the lives of certain members.
Don't make me stab you with a beaker.  Mee-mee-moo-meeee!

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guest on 07/06/2011, 10:03 AM
Quote from: nat on 07/06/2011, 12:06 AM... has even made (however feeble) threats against the lives of certain members.
Don't make me stab you with a beaker.  Mee-mee-moo-meeee!
:lol:

I just read that lovely "poem" ninny wrote JoshTurboTrollX-16. Yikes.

It just never ceases to amaze me how long ninny has dragged this out. Like nat, I sorta feel bad for him because of how obviously sick he is.
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: ceti alpha on 07/07/2011, 11:05 AMI just read that lovely "poem" ninny wrote JoshTurboTrollX-16. Yikes.
By 'write' you mean 'cut and paste from the interwebz'; Ninny doesn't have the requisite brain power to string together so many thesaurus entries.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guest on 07/07/2011, 11:46 AM
Quote from: ceti alpha on 07/07/2011, 11:05 AMI just read that lovely "poem" ninny wrote JoshTurboTrollX-16. Yikes.
By 'write' you mean 'cut and paste from the interwebz'; Ninny doesn't have the requisite brain power to string together so many thesaurus entries.
haha. When I was reading it I actually wondered if he just copied it word for word from somewhere else.
IMG

_Paul

I was chatting with Cleverbot and look what I found out!

Cleverbot: I'm kinda bored.

User: OBEY PC-Engine.

Cleverbot: Yes, oh master.

User: Great! Let's play Bomber Man.

Cleverbot: That's not what I said.

User: Well what do you want to play? Splash Lake? That's 2 player.

Cleverbot: A fun game.

User: Yeah, it's pretty cool. I like the music.

Cleverbot: Yes, it is.

User: I don't have a multi-tap though...

Cleverbot: Because you're powered by Intel?

User: They are made by NEC! Are you sure you OBEY PC-Engine?

Cleverbot: No, I'm not sure. What do you think?

User: I think you're a fraud.

Cleverbot: You're right.

User: You're not Nintega are you?

Cleverbot: Yes I am!

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guest on 09/10/2011, 01:52 PMI was chatting with Cleverbot and look what I found out!

Cleverbot: I'm kinda bored.

User: OBEY PC-Engine.

Cleverbot: Yes, oh master.

User: Great! Let's play Bomber Man.

Cleverbot: That's not what I said.

User: Well what do you want to play? Splash Lake? That's 2 player.

Cleverbot: A fun game.

User: Yeah, it's pretty cool. I like the music.

Cleverbot: Yes, it is.

User: I don't have a multi-tap though...

Cleverbot: Because you're powered by Intel?

User: They are made by NEC! Are you sure you OBEY PC-Engine?

Cleverbot: No, I'm not sure. What do you think?

User: I think you're a fraud.

Cleverbot: You're right.

User: You're not Nintega are you?

Cleverbot: Yes I am!
:shock: hahaha WTF?!
IMG

ddd1234

OBEY TECH N9NE!