Donald Trump Thread aka End of Days

Started by Otaking, 03/02/2016, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: TheClash603 on 01/12/2017, 07:57 AMI would estimate that 50% of wealthy men who go away on business, especially internationally, get a whore or rub and tug or something of the sort.  Is this a good thing?  Probably not, but is it a terrible thing?  Meh.

Just like the Clinton BJ stuff, I really don't care.  If the allegations are true, I'd be happy if Trump just admitted it and we move on.  If not true, then let's move on.

Tax plans, not golden showers, are the type of thing I care about when looking at the success of my president.
Amen. Well said.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: BlueBMW on 01/12/2017, 12:04 AMAll I will say is you conservatives better not fuck this up.  This is your chance.  You've got all the power.  Prove to me that you guys aren't full of shit.
My feelings exactly.  I would much rather be wrong and say "Wow, you were right!  Way to go!" than be right and watch our idiotic country implode.

Also, I have to pee now.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

geise

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: BlueBMW on 01/12/2017, 12:04 AMAll I will say is you conservatives better not fuck this up.  This is your chance.  You've got all the power.  Prove to me that you guys aren't full of shit.
That's the wrong attitude, we don't have to prove shit to you.  There is this arrogance afloat like liberals are in charge still and need to approve everything or its not valid.  Hollywood has been hammering this idea recently with video after video bitching to the middle/working class how their ideology is correct and everyone else is racist.

That's over.

What you are going to see is a wrecking ball with zero fucks given no matter how much you complain, finger point, name call; doesn't matter.  The Right has the House, the Senate, the White House, and soon the Supreme Court.  After RBG croaks it'll swing hard right, enjoy.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/12/2017, 06:21 AMWe can agree to disagree. :) Fucker is already in office so it's all farting in the wind at this point. Let's just sit back and watch the world burn.
This guy gets it.
IMGIMGIMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/16/2017, 11:55 AMThat's the wrong attitude, we don't have to prove shit to you.  There is this arrogance afloat like liberals are in charge still and need to approve everything or its not valid.  Hollywood has been hammering this idea recently with video after video bitching to the middle/working class how their ideology is correct and everyone else is racist.

That's over.

What you are going to see is a wrecking ball with zero fucks given no matter how much you complain, finger point, name call; doesn't matter.  The Right has the House, the Senate, the White House, and soon the Supreme Court.  After RBG croaks it'll swing hard right, enjoy.
There was no arrogance, name calling, whining, etc. in BMW's post.  The only jackass here is you.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 01/16/2017, 12:26 PM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/16/2017, 11:55 AMThat's the wrong attitude, we don't have to prove shit to you.  There is this arrogance afloat like liberals are in charge still and need to approve everything or its not valid.  Hollywood has been hammering this idea recently with video after video bitching to the middle/working class how their ideology is correct and everyone else is racist.

That's over.

There was no arrogance, name calling, whining, etc. in BMW's post.  The only jackass here is you.
See that's name calling.  And Blue BMW's post implies that conservatives are full of shit, which shows that he thinks (as do the majority of liberals) that they have a moral superiority on political ideology.  You hear it every day on the news and social media.  This is no secret, publicly show support for any conservative ideology and the SJW's will come after you and even threaten your life or try to get you fired.  Hollywood would black list anyone except the largest of stars as they still like money/ame more than political ideology.
IMGIMGIMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/16/2017, 12:36 PMSee that's name calling.
And 100% accurate.  You are an utter fool, a troll, and an asshole.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/16/2017, 12:36 PMAnd Blue BMW's post implies that conservatives are full of shit, which shows that he thinks (as do the majority of liberals) that they have a moral superiority on political ideology.  You hear it every day on the news and social media.  This is no secret, publicly show support for any conservative ideology and the SJW's will come after you and even threaten your life or try to get you fired.  Hollywood would black list anyone except the largest of stars as they still like money/ame more than political ideology.
Full of shit means that you're deceitful or not-credible.  It has nothing to do with moral superiority.  Learn English.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 01/16/2017, 01:02 PM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/16/2017, 12:36 PMSee that's name calling.
And 100% accurate.  You are an utter fool, a troll, and an asshole.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/16/2017, 12:36 PMAnd Blue BMW's post implies that conservatives are full of shit, which shows that he thinks (as do the majority of liberals) that they have a moral superiority on political ideology.  You hear it every day on the news and social media.  This is no secret, publicly show support for any conservative ideology and the SJW's will come after you and even threaten your life or try to get you fired.  Hollywood would black list anyone except the largest of stars as they still like money/ame more than political ideology.
Full of shit means that you're deceitful or not-credible.  It has nothing to do with moral superiority.  Learn English.
Such anger, too bad it's meaningless coming from you.  I've seen you argue with a wall for being the wrong color.  You are even arguing with your definition of full of shit.  It's embarrassing really.  It must be exhausting being you.

4-Days
IMGIMGIMG

jlued686

So many bullet points checked off! Hollywood! Liberal media! Social justice warriors!

Do you have an original thought, or do you just like parroting bullshit?

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: KingDrool on 01/16/2017, 02:42 PMSo many bullet points checked off! Hollywood! Liberal media! Social justice warriors!

Do you have an original thought, or do you just like parroting bullshit?
Hey buddy it's out there.  Every day you hear the left and the right battle and it's been a constant smear campaign to delegitimize the Presidency of Donald J. Trump.  The ultimate hypocrisy is the left bashing him for not accepting the election results but now even our current president and the entire left is bitching beyond belief.

Hollywood?  Easy, have you seen the videos and speeches?
Liberal Media?  I agree that the term "Liberal Media" is redundant but it's also fact.
SJW's?  have you heard of the internet?  Twitter?  Facebook?  You can't expect me to hold you hand through all of this.
IMGIMGIMG

jlued686

No, I don't. However, it'd be cool if more people on either side of an issue realized that not everyone falls into those tidy little labels. And I know that this is an Internet forum, but spewing cliched bullshit around only makes you sound like an asshole.

Who're you gonna convince with that attitude? What purpose does it serve? I know we live in an era where the leader of the free world blasts out childish insults and tantrums via social media, but it'd be great if we didn't have to follow his example.

NecroPhile

Speaking of hypocrisy, I find it hilarious that Trump is throwing a tantrum over Lewis questioning the legitimacy of Trump's presidency.

LostFlunky

Quote from: guest on 01/16/2017, 03:11 PMSpeaking of hypocrisy, I find it hilarious that Trump is throwing a tantrum over Lewis questioning the legitimacy of Trump's presidency.
One word: Birther

OldRover

There is an old saying in war... "never underestimate your opponent". I don't think I've ever seen a clearer example of what happens when you do. No one on the Left took Trump seriously (hell, I didn't even take him seriously), and now they're paying the price for that arrogance. Questioning the legitimacy of Trump's presidency is pretty lame, and there's a reason that the recount suddenly vanished from the media (you know, that thing they did because they questioned the legitimacy)... oops, the Democrats were caught cheating... gotta sweep that shit under the rug faster than Trump can grab another pussy.

The Left lost hardcore and instead of reflecting on their mistakes, they just ramped up their arrogance and are doing everything in their power to avoid admitting their mistakes. The first rule of not repeating a mistake is to admit that you made it in the first place. But of course, in this age of entitled, petulant whiners, that's probably not gonna happen. The Democrats better have someone worthy in place for 2020 or Trump's gonna have an additional 4 years of his own brand of "leadership" and that's a rather terrifying thought to anyone with at least half a brain. If Clinton comes back in 2020 as the pick for the Democrats, I will have officially lost all hope for them.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: KingDrool on 01/16/2017, 02:59 PMNo, I don't. However, it'd be cool if more people on either side of an issue realized that not everyone falls into those tidy little labels. And I know that this is an Internet forum, but spewing cliched bullshit around only makes you sound like an asshole.

Who're you gonna convince with that attitude? What purpose does it serve? I know we live in an era where the leader of the free world blasts out childish insults and tantrums via social media, but it'd be great if we didn't have to follow his example.
Tidy labels?  Please realize that the majority didn't vote so I am not referring to them.   Cliche is because it is true.  I could pile on massive amounts of evidence from colleges, the media, Hollywood, social media, Golden Globes Speech, The multitude of false hate crimes pushing a false narrative, J.J. Abrams losing his shit,  but we both know it's out there so why bother.

I don't need to convince anyone of anything, the convincing was done November 9th 2016.  Trump had to win the Election, the Jill Stein Recount, and the Hollywood/Liberal coup to thwart Electoral College Voters which actually caused more Hillary Voters to defect that Trump Voters.

It's a giant, whiny, liberal shit show and I could not be happier.
IMGIMGIMG

ToyMachine78

There should be a new forum rule of no religious or political discourse. The shit is too divisive. This place is about gaming and having fun.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 01/16/2017, 06:48 PMThere should be a new forum rule of no religious or political discourse. The shit is too divisive. This place is about gaming and having fun.
A obvious liberal.
IMGIMGIMG

ToyMachine78

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/16/2017, 07:39 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/16/2017, 06:48 PMThere should be a new forum rule of no religious or political discourse. The shit is too divisive. This place is about gaming and having fun.
A obvious liberal.
Obviously not. You must not have read any of my previous posts.

OldRover

Quote from: guest on 01/16/2017, 08:41 PMSomeone should link prof prof's exposé.
Eh... I'd use some caution in that one... not that I'm defending Evo in the slightest, but PP is well-known to get even basic details grossly wrong, let alone important ones. I think Trump is more trustworthy than PP, and that's saying something.
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 01/16/2017, 08:41 PMLol...Evo was a deplorable neo-pedonazi long before Trump "legitimized" it. Someone should link prof prof's exposé.

In Evo's case, however, he embodies everything I despise. Almost as much as Trump.

I would pray that they both enjoy their fifteen minutes and that the world recovers quickly from it... But I'm a liberal atheist so instead I have already began mourning the loss of decades of progress and dreading the rise of the Evos.
It's our time to shine for sure.  As a conservative I take offense to the Nazi thing, (pedo too but I know you are kidding as we used to date and you'd lovingly call me your Pedobear then bury your face in my chocolate starfish) antisemitism is very real and exists worldwide, Trump is one of the remaining few heads of state that's publicly and unapologetically.  Both my grandfather's fought in WWII to rid the world of this nonsense and to see it creeping back unchecked is quite alarming.
As far as the liberal outrage I understand that the ones bitching are simply the loudest and not the majority.  More than half of the country did not vote, so there simply isn't a majority anymore; another good reason for the Electoral College FYI.  As George Carlin stated before, Garbage in, Garbage out.  This is the best we have to offer in leadership.

Nothing wrong with being an atheist, freedom of expression is fine especially when it's religion or lack thereof.  Are you rejecting the typical novel of Catholicism, Judaism, Islam, etc, and keeping the idea of a unknown creator or do you simply believe the universe is chaos and always has and always existed without any helping hand?
IMGIMGIMG

BigusSchmuck

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG

BlueBMW

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/16/2017, 11:55 AM
That's the wrong attitude, we don't have to prove shit to you.  There is this arrogance afloat like liberals are in charge still and need to approve everything or its not valid.  Hollywood has been hammering this idea recently with video after video bitching to the middle/working class how their ideology is correct and everyone else is racist.

That's over.

So I say again, conservatives better not fuck this up.  You won, now put up or shut up.  Conservatives say their way is best, I think they're full of shit.  Their way is best if your rich, white and male.  Here's your chance.  The country is in a lot better shape starting out than what Bush left Obama so no excuses.  We will watch and when poor white America figures out they've been scammed and sold out there will be change.  It won't be pleasant.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

OldRover

Quote from: guest on 01/17/2017, 12:58 PMHe's already censoring global media. I know for fact that some domestic media markets have ordered their staff to refrain from expressing opinions on social media under threat of immediate termination.
This is nothing new. Media blackouts have been a thing for decades. Why should it be any surprise to anyone that these assclowns are doing the exact same thing everyone else has been doing for years already?

Otaking

12 noon local time on January 20th this shit gets real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: BlueBMW on 01/17/2017, 02:45 PM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/16/2017, 11:55 AM

That's over.

So I say again, conservatives better not fuck this up.  You won, now put up or shut up.  Conservatives say their way is best, I think they're full of shit.  Their way is best if your rich, white and male.  Here's your chance.  The country is in a lot better shape starting out than what Bush left Obama so no excuses.  We will watch and when poor white America figures out they've been scammed and sold out there will be change.  It won't be pleasant.
Rich white male?  Keep race baiting, keep feeding the liberal narrative to be obviously bit into.  Conservatives are the best at reigning in government and you being an obvious far left ideological not understanding that it's not simply a MSNBC fairy tale you may take exception to the policies Donald Trump will enact.  Last bit not least you aren't owed anything, you aren't  in charge any more I don't understand why you keep insisting it has to pass your smell test. 

This wasn't an overnight success, this was many DEMS losing seats of power over the years.  It's probably best you don't turn on the tv or read a news article for the next 8 years to keep your sanity because Donald Trump is an unapologetic wrecking ball.
IMGIMGIMG

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 01/17/2017, 05:01 PM
Quote from: OldRover on 01/17/2017, 03:45 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/17/2017, 12:58 PMHe's already censoring global media. I know for fact that some domestic media markets have ordered their staff to refrain from expressing opinions on social media under threat of immediate termination.
This is nothing new. Media blackouts have been a thing for decades. Why should it be any surprise to anyone that these assclowns are doing the exact same thing everyone else has been doing for years already?
Because... this hasn't happened in the USA during the career of my contact which dates back over 20 years? 1st amendment kind of protects an individual's right to voice opinion? I dunno. Those things I guess.
The media has done nothing but hit pieces on Donald Trump the past couple of years.  Now that he's won he simply doesn't respect the media as he shouldn't.  He showed beyond a shadow of a doubt that the media was in the bag for Hillary Clinton and would not report on her crimes.  All the media really is is a ad revenue collector so now that Trump can by pass the media and now the news is left at a disadvantage.  I would imagine if someone posted a hit piece on Donald Trump that was unsubstantiated like Buzzfeed did and CNN linked too he would write off that media company as fraudulent and they would loose millions in revenue.

It's always about money.  There is no true news reporting left it's just a ton of OP-Ed pieces.  Seth Meyers goes after Trump, Trever Noah goes after Trump, Colbert goes after Trump, Hollywood goes after Trump, the VIEW goes after Trump. It's so predictable and they haven't learned that a large portion of America doesn't follow their liberal ideology.

It's the same shit over and over again, people are tired of it and do not respect major news outlets any more.
IMGIMGIMG

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 01/17/2017, 06:52 PMClassic rubber/glue
I will admit the time to argue is over.  If people are truly upset over Trump being president please vote him out in 4 years.  Give the man a chance.  If the economy does well you may have to deal with him for 8 years.
IMGIMGIMG

CrackTiger

Why is EvilEvoIX even a member here, other than to seek out flame wars and show off "hauls"?

Facebook is a better venue and it's not cluttered with all of the "PC Engine" talk everyone else wastes time on.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 01/17/2017, 07:39 PMWhy is EvilEvoIX even a member here, other than to seek out flame wars and show off "hauls"?

Facebook is a better venue and it's not cluttered with all of the "PC Engine" talk everyone else wastes time on.
Don't forget the "Wraffles".

Also might I point out the title of this thread.  "Re: Donald Trump Thread aka End of Days". You expect no flames let alone blame me if there are?

End of days?  How dare I have a differing opinion right?
IMGIMGIMG

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/17/2017, 07:39 PMWhy is EvilEvoIX even a member here, other than to seek out flame wars and show off "hauls"?

I have wondered the same thing... I think he finds peace and solace here.

And, I have actually gone out of my way not to argue with him.

IN DEFENSE OF EvilEvolX: Well, there's not much to say. BUT... He has taken photos of some stores he has visited on his travels.... that is kinda fun.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jtucci31

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/17/2017, 07:56 PM

Don't forget the "Wraffles".
No we have forgotten, don't worry :)

HailingTheThings

IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/17/2017, 06:18 PMConservatives are the best at reigning in government...
Reagan and GW Bush increased annual spending more than any other recent president, but don't let facts get in the way of your bullshit.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/17/2017, 06:32 PMThe media has done nothing but hit pieces on Donald Trump the past couple of years.  Now that he's won he simply doesn't respect the media as he shouldn't.  He showed beyond a shadow of a doubt that the media was in the bag for Hillary Clinton and would not report on her crimes.
You have to be willfully ignorant or incredibly stupid to believe this.  The articles written about email servers, deleted emails, Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation, etc. numbered in the thousands.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/17/2017, 06:18 PMI would imagine if someone posted a hit piece on Donald Trump that was unsubstantiated like Buzzfeed did and CNN linked too...
Buzzfeed certainly did fuck up, no question there.  The problem is that CNN did nothing wrong.  They didn't post the list or any specifics of what it contained, nor did they link to it on Buzzfeed; what they did was report on the lists existence, where it came from, and that Obama, Trump, senior legislators, etc. were briefed on it.  That's called news reporting.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/17/2017, 06:18 PMThere is no true news reporting left it's just a ton of OP-Ed pieces.  Seth Meyers goes after Trump, Trever Noah goes after Trump, Colbert goes after Trump, Hollywood goes after Trump, the VIEW goes after Trump.
You know that none of those are news reporters, right?

Quote from: CrackTiger on 01/17/2017, 07:39 PMWhy is EvilEvoIX even a member here, other than to seek out flame wars and show off "hauls"?
Excellent question.  He's clearly a troll, concocting lies and changing his story to fit whatever retarded yarn he's attempting to spin.

Unfortunately, there's no rules against being a worthless blight on the forum.

EvilEvoIX

Can't stay away can you?  You just have to go down that rabbit hole time and time again?

Quote from: NecroPhileReagan and GW Bush increased annual spending more than any other recent president, but don't let facts get in the way of your bullshit.
Obama spent more than all other President Combined.  10 Trillion when he took office, 20 Trillion on his way out.  K thanks for playing.

Quote from: NecroPhileYou have to be willfully ignorant or incredibly stupid to believe this.  The articles written about email servers, deleted emails, Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation, etc. numbered in the thousands.
The media has done nothing but round the clock hit pieces on Donald Trump since he announced his candidacy.  They hid, rarely reported, or simply did not report on Hillary Clinton's crimes and ignorance.  CNN worked with Hillary Clinton to rig a debate against Bernie Sanders.  This is not a partisan debate; these are all facts and a big reason why Trump will be in office.
Quote from: NecroPhileBuzzfeed certainly did fuck up, no question there.  The problem is that CNN did nothing wrong.  They didn't post the list or any specifics of what it contained, nor did they link to it on Buzzfeed; what they did was report on the lists existence, where it came from, and that Obama, Trump, senior legislators, etc. were briefed on it.  That's called news reporting.
Once again you are apologizing and deferring the facts that CNN had this on their website, I saw it, millions saw it, they posted a link, they reported on it.  They DID NOT go into as many details as Buzzfeed but gave it legs for sure.  As I've already pointed out CNN is a far left media outlet and you keep forgetting how much they helped Clinton.
Quote from: NecroPhileYou know that none of those are news reporters, right?
You know what, I have to agree with you here however many Liberals/Millennials get their news from these sources.  Hollywood has a huge influence on Liberal Politics as well.  Having Leonardo DiCaprio speak directly with the President over climate change and the constant scolding and downspeak from the Left and Hollywood on almost all forms of media drives an agenda.  It's that same agenda flipping their shit because they thought that they had the game won and in the bag so they faked their humility and humbleness knowing that they had the Presidency.  When they lost you saw how hypocritical and violent they have gotten.  Fake hate crime reporting, threats of violence.  It's so delicious to see how exposed they've become in their bullshit.
Quote from: NecroPhileExcellent question.  He's clearly a troll, concocting lies and changing his story to fit whatever retarded yarn he's attempting to spin.
Unfortunately, there's no rules against being a worthless blight on the forum.
Yup, different opinions and political ideology make me a troll.  A simple search on you shows the constant hard on you've had for me and literally chasing me between threads.  It's always you starting something with me, why is that?
IMGIMGIMG

jlued686

Is it really possible to produce a "hit piece" on Trump? I mean, can't you just transcribe anything he says or does and achieve the same goal?

esteban

I have a fun, enlightening article (or two) to read.

Thes best part, for me, is that it is from a comrade in Russia.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP.

https://medium.com/@alexey__kovalev/message-to-american-media-from-russia-6e2e76eeae77#.bmcnngknm

NecroPhile

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/18/2017, 11:05 AMCan't stay away can you?  You just have to go down that rabbit hole time and time again?
You keep posting ignorance and lies, and I'll keep correcting you.  Cry all you want, little man, but you can't stop me.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/18/2017, 11:05 AMObama spent more than all other President Combined.  10 Trillion when he took office, 20 Trillion on his way out.  K thanks for playing.
Don't dodge the facts and try to change your argument.  He doubled the deficit, yes, but that's not nearly the same as spending more than every other president combined.  Not even close.  The combined budgets for 2009-2016 are $28.6t, and the combined budgets for 1995-2008 are $28.9t; add in all spending prior to '95 and you'd be waaaaaaay over what Obama spent.

Thanks for demonstrating your lack of intelligence once again.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/18/2017, 11:05 AMThe media has done nothing but round the clock hit pieces on Donald Trump since he announced his candidacy.
Just because it's negative doesn't mean it's a hit piece. 

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/18/2017, 11:05 AMThey hid, rarely reported, or simply did not report on Hillary Clinton's crimes and ignorance.
You've solved the mystery: you're incredibly stupid.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/18/2017, 11:05 AMYup, different opinions and political ideology make me a troll.
I've already explained why you're a troll, and you ignoring what I said and instead making up your own bullshit proves my point.  Thanks!

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/18/2017, 11:05 AMA simple search on you shows the constant hard on you've had for me and literally chasing me between threads.  It's always you starting something with me, why is that?
Again, I can't help it that you continually post such ignorant and factually incorrect garbage.  If you want to see less responses from me, stop being a retard.

jlued686

Gredler

Quote from: esteban on 01/18/2017, 06:03 PMI have a fun, enlightening article (or two) to read.

https://medium.com/@alexey__kovalev/message-to-american-media-from-russia-6e2e76eeae77#.bmcnngknm
Is that the same  Would'a been cooler if it were Alexey Kovalev from the Red Army, the hockey player. ?

esteban

Quote from: Gredler on 01/18/2017, 08:02 PM
Quote from: esteban on 01/18/2017, 06:03 PMI have a fun, enlightening article (or two) to read.

Is that the same  Would'a been cooler if it were Alexey Kovalev from the Red Army, the hockey player. ?
Yes.
Yes.
And yes.

The only thing he regrets is not being a member of the Russian Ballet.

Emerald Rocker

Quote from: guest on 01/18/2017, 09:49 AMBuzzfeed certainly did fuck up, no question there.  The problem is that CNN did nothing wrong.  They didn't post the list or any specifics of what it contained, nor did they link to it on Buzzfeed; what they did was report on the lists existence, where it came from, and that Obama, Trump, senior legislators, etc. were briefed on it.  That's called news reporting.
According to other news outlets that posted stories after the whole thing exploded, the dossier was an example of disinformation that Trump's briefers wanted to have on hand so that they could show Trump the difference between good intel and nonsense.

In their original article, CNN presented the dossier -- without going into specifics -- as a collection of sufficiently credible intel that was presented to several important people.  Their choice of words gave the absurd dossier an air of legitimacy, especially since CNN had spent the previous week defending the intel community.

If the dossier truly was used as an example of disinformation, then CNN screwed up big time by completely misrepresenting its purpose.  Either way, CNN had the dossier, parts of which were verifiably untrue and parts of which were clear nonsense to people who aren't so anti-Trump that they'll believe anything.  They reported it as sufficiently credible without confirming the credibility.  CNN earned the egg on their face.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: NecroPhileYou keep posting ignorance and lies, and I'll keep correcting you.  Cry all you want, little man, but you can't stop me.
That's your biased opinion and you have no facts to back up anything.  Just arrogance, bias, piss, and vinegar.  Feelings aren't facts sweetheart but that massive hardon for me certainly is. 

Quote from: NecroPhileDon't dodge the facts and try to change your argument.  He doubled the deficit, yes, but that's not nearly the same as spending more than every other president combined.  Not even close.  The combined budgets for 2009-2016 are $28.6t, and the combined budgets for 1995-2008 are $28.9t; add in all spending prior to '95 and you'd be waaaaaaay over what Obama spent.

Thanks for demonstrating your lack of intelligence once again.
10 trillion 2009 - 20 Trillion 2017.  It's never been done before, not even close.  Can't sweep that under the rug no matter how much you bitch.  You need to understand that how much more money a government spends than it takes in on any given year is a deficit.  He failed to balance the budget year after year and saddled future citizens with high national debt.  It's an embarrassment of partisan biased spin on your part which shows how delusional you truly are.

"He doubled the deficit yes". Your words, 10 trillion to 20 trillion [/argument]

Quote from: NecroPhileJust because it's negative doesn't mean it's a hit piece. 
Fair enough but the bias and negativity was deafening and a huge reason why Trump won.

Quote from: NecroPhileYou've solved the mystery: you're incredibly stupid.
I find that when you are confronted with overwhelming evidence you resort to name calling.  Again, feelings aren't facts.  You are cracking.

Quote from: NecroPhileI've already explained why you're a troll, and you ignoring what I said and instead making up your own bullshit proves my point.  Thanks!
Pot meet kettle.

Quote from: NecroPhileAgain, I can't help it that you continually post such ignorant and factually incorrect garbage.  If you want to see less responses from me, stop being a retard.
I don't think anyone can help you.  You haven't posted a single fact and agreed with me on a 20 Trillion deficit yet then tried to reverse on a outstanding fact.

Hopeless
IMGIMGIMG

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 01/19/2017, 07:48 AMHopeless. Failing Obama inherited such a strong economy. Sad!

I love this graphic from the ultra-liberal think tank, the Heritage Foundation.

IMG

I love how Obama squandered the year 2000 budget surplus and by 2007 when he set the 2008 budget (before he took office) he had turned it into a 1.5 TRILLION dollar deficit. Thankfully he only had 8 years to fuck shit up. Now that Trump gets sworn in tomorrow, our PEOTUS has already whittled deficits down to $5-6 billion.

Logic! Reasoning!

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!
This guy gets it!!! FWIW Trump is not the answer, at least not the magic bullet.  He is simply a grenade thrown at the Whitehouse by the people who had elected him.  That's all I wanted and it's exactly what I am getting.
IMGIMGIMG

NecroPhile

Time for something more intelligent and more entertaining than anything evo has ever posted:

IMG

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 01/19/2017, 09:26 AMLol... I've had a request via PM to draw another one in which Evo and Trump are enjoying some watersports together.
As long as I'm the Sloppy Party Bottom I see no issue.
IMGIMGIMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/19/2017, 09:26 AMLol... I've had a request via PM to draw another one in which Evo and Trump are enjoying some watersports together.
That'd be a perfect fit.  :lol:

BlueBMW

It's funny how people blame Obama for the huge deficit starting in 2008 but fail to remember the reason for that deficit.  The economy was in free fall when he took office.  Tax revenues were down and stimulus was needed to prevent a total depression.  Many credible economists have credited Obama with preventing a depression through strong action early in the recession.  Failing to prevent a depression could have easily caused far greater deficits.  Why won't anyone recognize what an awful mess Obama walked into when he took office?  All things considered I think he did pretty damn well.  Unemployment was over 10% when he started, now it's under 5%.  The stock market has tripled since he took office so the wealthy are doing great.

I hope conservatives prove me wrong for our countries sake but I'm not optimistic in the least.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc