Package sent yesterday!
-Rob
-Rob
![]() |
PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable. |
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: guestWell, that's a half-assed characterization of Tobias and hardly "in depth". I can only assume that you're willfully ignorant of what he's done in regards to Space Fantasy Zone, Rockman, Dracula X, and Xak III.... but I guess that's what it takes to make sure you keep getting free stuff to "review".I wasn't trying to offend anyone. If it is explicitly forbidden to mention anything about PCEWorks here, I will respect the forum rules. I'm still quite a bit of a newbie to the PCE world.