![]() |
Localization Legend "Supper the Subtitler" has "joined the club" in being targeted for CD-pressings by bootleg master Tobias/PCEWorks! His projects like Private Eyedol, Galaxy Fräulein Yuna 1 & 2, etc. are now being sold on Chinese factory-pressed CDROMs... ![]() |
Quote from: MXS on 05/14/2009, 02:16 AMHi everyone!
I am new on the forum and have decided to start to collect PCE games.
I have looked around, and it seems that a PCE Duo wouldbe the best for me, I already have some HuCards since I own a PCE GT handheld console. But I want a lot of CD games to, so it seems that a PCE Duo would fit perfect.
Is it worth to buy a Duo R och RX, or is i fine with a standard Duo?
Please let me know your guys experience of the Duo-consoles.
I also want tips of great (top games) in the following genres:
Shooters (both HuCard and DC)
Puzzle games (both HuCard and DC)
Platformers (both HuCard and DC)
One more question.. can I play US (Turbografx games) on a JAP system (Duo) ?
Or do I need som converter?
Thanks a lot!
Markus (from Sweden)
