12/06/2023: Localization News - Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria!!!

OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

PCEngine Fan Blog

Started by jboypacman, 06/06/2009, 02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

jboypacman

Does anyone know what has happen to Windancer's Blog? I went to check it and its gone!

I sent WD a email but have not heard back from him yet so am waiting on finding out what has happen...


http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=3&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpcenginefan.blogspot.com%2F&ei=C7MqSuHWOqa-NMSR3OoJ&usg=AFQjCNEYR6HuemGP6cIgpw6QTmLg-Aqk4Q&sig2=l_m8DPd0oHC4TJRZgDfsqQ

Arkhan Asylum

dang. thats odd....

ill see if I can catch him on AIM and find out what happened
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Windancer

What I have no clue what ur talkin about http://pcenginefan.blogspot.com/ LOL there were some techinal difficulties but I got home from work tonight and holy crap it was back!  :dance: I have no clue what happened. at this point I dont wanna know LOL  [-o<

jboypacman

Ok cool WD i was worried something major had happen to you to cause the site to go down so its great to see its back up! :D