12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

Question for people with an SGX/PCE...

Started by TurboXray, 06/19/2009, 05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

TurboXray

And a Super CDROM^2 attached to it. And... a tototek card. If anyone could test to see of a rom flashed to the card in that setup can access save ram/games/data (BRAM) without problems, it would be much appreciated.  8)

TurboXray

Actually, if you have a PCE+SuperCDROM^2+tototek card. That would work too.

ccovell

I have a Coregrafx+SuperCDROM+Tototek card, and it appears to erase BRAM every time I use it, and make it not appear to exist, sometimes.

Are you having the same problem?

Perhaps its "mapper" functions use similar areas to BRAM.  Why not take a look inside the menu program?

TurboXray

Chris yes. That exact problem. I connected my white PCE to the Super CDROM^2 and it still does it. Looks like it's some where problem with Super CDROM^2 and tototek card. Works fine with my US Duo.

 I wrote some code to take advantage of the 64k base CD memory. Which I also couldn't access on the Super CDROM^2 setup. Looks like a bus conflict caused be something/logic on the card.