@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

PC Engine Screen-shot quiz

Started by Tatsujin, 12/24/2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

Kiaden 00?

I vaguely remember a cityscape in the background, but I can't remember what the enemies too well.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

blueraven

ccovell

shubibiman

_Paul

blueraven

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

_Paul

blueraven

Jack Nicklaus Turbo Golf

ccovell

Quote from: guest on 10/16/2009, 02:34 PMAaah! It's Gai Flame!
Somebody finally gets it!  (...by looking through all the pics in his archive, no doubt...)

/MysteryO.png

NecroPhile

Quote from: ccovell on 10/16/2009, 05:57 PM(...by looking through all the pics in his archive, no doubt...)
Nah, probably just up to the beginning of the letter G.  :lol:

_Paul

Quote from: ccovell on 10/16/2009, 05:57 PM
Quote from: guest on 10/16/2009, 02:34 PMAaah! It's Gai Flame!
Somebody finally gets it!  (...by looking through all the pics in his archive, no doubt...)
You're kind of right there! I was going through my archive for source material for my Space Harrier game when it jumped out at me.

Here's the next one:

/xanadu2.gif

shubibiman

blueraven

Altered Beast?

Necromancer?

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

_Paul

blueraven

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

_Paul

Here's more of it. It's not an RPG.

/morex.gif

NecroPhile

blueraven

_Paul

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

Quote from: guest on 10/25/2009, 06:46 PM
Quote from: blueraven on 10/25/2009, 05:52 PMRastan Saga II?
god i hope not
:lol: :lol:

lest your brain might explode from seeing a full screenshot?

Ceti Alpha

I want to say Ninja Gaiden...

Ninja Gaiden?  :-s
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

_Paul

Nope. It's from something worse than anything mentioned so far if that helps.

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 10/26/2009, 02:02 PMNope. It's from something worse than anything mentioned so far if that helps.
Worse than Rastan Saga II, eh?  It doesn't look like Baby Jo, so it must be CD Battle: Heroes of Lame.

CrackTiger

Hihou Densetsu Kris No Bouken?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Arkhan Asylum

Necro is right but wrong!!!  :-

CD Battles: Heroes of Light.

:-D

IMG

I forgot the game existed until now.  Time to have a few nightmares tonight. >_< crap

NecroPhile

_Paul

You're correct. It's the game that can barely be called a game.

blueraven

Was that a PC Engine game?

_Paul

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: NecroPhile on 10/26/2009, 03:50 PM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 10/26/2009, 03:35 PMCD Battle s : Heroes of Light.
Still wrong.  :P
good you passed the test! ...i wanted to give the win to you since you ....said it first!  Sort of.

:-D lol.

christ that game is like diarrhea on CD

NecroPhile

What's this from?

/guessme24.png

shubibiman

NecroPhile

_Paul

Wow, you must play that a lot...

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 10/27/2009, 01:59 PMWow, you must play that a lot...
... and one handed, no doubt.  :lol:

blueraven

shubibiman

Nooo, too soft for me. I'd rather play Shinsetsu Shiawase Usagi.

_Paul

Quote from: shubibiman on 10/27/2009, 02:42 PM
Nooo, too soft for me. I'd rather play Shinsetsu Shiawase Usagi.
I bet the candle wax is your favourite.

shubibiman

_Paul

*nudges shubibiman* Your turn.

shubibiman

Sorry, I'll post a new pic today ;)

shubibiman