12/06/2023: Localization News - Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria!!!

OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Lego yourself!

Started by guyjin, 11/13/2009, 08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

guyjin


MotoRoaderMike

I tried it just now. There are alot of flaws in it.
/forumsiggs6.jpg
Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

Sparky

it worked great for me, i even found a wine glass to put in my hand :P...will up load it later, where the hell did the screen grab go!!!  <<shakes head>>

Nazi NecroPhile

Beelzebot didn't translate well into the world of Legos, so I went another route.....

/lego.png
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nectarsis

Quote from: guest on 11/16/2009, 10:07 AMBeelzebot didn't translate well into the world of Legos, so I went another route.....

/lego.png
Esteban?!?!?  :lol:
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

guyjin


esteban

Quote from: nectarsis on 11/16/2009, 10:13 AM
Quote from: guest on 11/16/2009, 10:07 AMBeelzebot didn't translate well into the world of Legos, so I went another route.....

/lego.png
Esteban?!?!?  :lol:
Hahahahahahahha.

True.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG