The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

Your Daily Dose of Gaming.

Started by Ninja Spirit, 07/15/2005, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR0N

PS3
Demon's Souls

Wii/VC
Golden Axe:Arcade version
Zombies Ate My Neighbor
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

blueraven

I beat level 9, 10 and 11 of Xanadu on Sunday.

The level 11 side-scrolling stage / mini-boss & boss are pure WIN.

Currently on Floor 3 of the tower, 28 Floors to go. HP maxed. More next weekend.

esteban

Gomola Speed, baby.

Got to a few new screens, from what I recall.

My thumb hurts, and the TurboPadtm is all greasy.

Good times!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TR0N

PS3
Williams Pinball Hall of Fame
Uncharted Drake's Fortune

Sega Saturn
Dragon Force

Afther getting the PS3 back from sony for repairs i've been giving it a good run through,so far it's all good  :dance:
IMG

blueraven

esteban

Balloon Fight (NES)
Shinobi (SMS)
Kaboom! (2600)

blueraven

Samurai Ghost, Cosmic Fantasy 1, Kabuki Den

TheClash603

Donkey Kong - Game and Watch Multiscreen
Donkey Kong 2 - Game and Watch Multiscreen
Number Cruncher - Android Phone
Final Fantasy XIII - PS3

TR0N

Wii
Sonic&Sega All Stars Racing

PS3
RE5 The Gold Edition

Neo Geo MVS
Ghostlop
IMG

esteban

iPod Touch:
Implode (great game, and they recently added/updated content)

TurboExpress:
Cratermaze :)

Wii:
Bonk 3 (I am too poor/unlucky to actually own the HuCard)

3DO:
Star Control 2 (I haven't had much time to get into this, but it looks very promising.)

TheClash603

PS3 - Final Fantasy XIII - I am at 25 hours and I am really trying to finish this damn game.

GBA - Mario Pinball - Good for a quick fix of gaming on the can.

TR0N

Quote from: TR0N on 04/07/2010, 02:43 AMWii
Sonic&Sega All Stars Racing

PS3
RE5 The Gold Edition

Neo Geo MVS
Ghostlop
Finshed Uncharted 2 so it's back too RE5 now.
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Phantasy Star Zero
Mariokart DS

Tonight will consist of teh Blazing Lazers.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

guyjin

Quote from: ceti alpha on 04/13/2010, 09:02 AMPhantasy Star Zero
Mariokart DS

Tonight will consist of teh Blazing Lazers.
=D>

RoyVegas

Quote from: ceti alpha on 04/13/2010, 09:02 AMTonight will consist of teh Blazing Lazers.
Take my word for it, if you don't go into level 9 with homing missles, you're dead.   :D
All is well. :)

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: RoyVegas on 04/13/2010, 12:56 PM
Quote from: ceti alpha on 04/13/2010, 09:02 AMTonight will consist of teh Blazing Lazers.
Take my word for it, if you don't go into level 9 with homing missles, you're dead.   :D
Thanks for the tip!! :D I do have to say that I was a fast fan of the homing missiles.
IMG

TR0N

PS3
Final Fight Double Impact

Wii
Monster Hunter 3 Tri

Took a break from RE5 and switched to MH3 instead.
IMG

termis

Mega Man 1 and 2, NES.

Made part 1 my bitch.  I last beat it back in the 80s or something.  It took a few hours to finish.

Then started on part 2, which I also last beat about 20 years ago.  A better game overall, but man, they really toned down the difficulty from part 1 to 2.  I got to Dr. Wiley's stage on one credit (whereas it took multiple tries for some of the individual robots for part I), before putting the controller down for the night.  I'll kill this one off tomorrow.

Ceti Alpha

I've been working on Salamander on 'expert mode'. I've made it to the final escape/tunnel scene. So close, yet so far. Hopefully tonight will be the night.  [-o<
IMG

esteban

Dynastic Hero -- What a totally fun friggin' game. I fear that some jaded folks will quickly slap the label "lackluster" on it, and it takes some time to reveal much of its charm, but I think I'm having more fun replaying this now than I ever did in the past.

RoyVegas

Worked on some more Aero Blasters.  I LOVE the game but jesus I can never get past level 5.   :roll:  Levels 1-3 are easy as can be, 4 ramps it up a bit and 5 just eats me alive..  As always it's going to take a bunch of practice.
All is well. :)

esteban

Quote from: RoyVegas on 05/04/2010, 01:02 AMWorked on some more Aero Blasters.  I LOVE the game but jesus I can never get past level 5.   :roll:  Levels 1-3 are easy as can be, 4 ramps it up a bit and 5 just eats me alive..  As always it's going to take a bunch of practice.
It's worth it. It is totally worth it. :)

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: esteban on 05/05/2010, 10:47 PM
Quote from: RoyVegas on 05/04/2010, 01:02 AMWorked on some more Aero Blasters.  I LOVE the game but jesus I can never get past level 5.   :roll:  Levels 1-3 are easy as can be, 4 ramps it up a bit and 5 just eats me alive..  As always it's going to take a bunch of practice.
It's worth it. It is totally worth it. :)
So true! :)

Dragon Spirit. :| lol
IMG

esteban

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: esteban on 05/12/2010, 01:08 AM
Quote from: ceti alpha on 05/10/2010, 10:06 AMDragon Spirit. :| lol
I like Dragon Spirit, dammit!
Just had a couple runs through Dragon Spirit today....ugh. I can get to those arrows, but then i just get poked to death. :| I'll get the fracker, though. It's just making me more mad. hehe
IMG

TheClash603

I played through Outrun on the Sega Ages compilation.  I beat all 5 courses, and it was quite a bit of work because I was rusty.  I love the ending if you get finish A.  Yu is one of the all-time best game makers.

TR0N

Wii
Monster Hunter 3 Tri

PS3
3d Dot Game Heroes
Gunstar Heroes
IMG

blueraven

PCE:

GoT w00T
Samurai Ghost
Legend of Xanadu II
Space Invaders

blueraven

GoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoT

:mrgreen:

GoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoTGoT

TR0N

Wii
Final Fantasy Crystals Chronicles The Echoes of Time

Neo-Geo MVS
Prehistoric Isle 2

I finsh MH3 offline mode finally so i needed a break from the game...
IMG

blueraven

EMU Blazing lasers, shinobi, Gradius II, Adventure Island (higgins) and Alice in Wonder-dream

termis

Sapphire and Cosmic Fantasy 2

Digi.k

can't stop playing that pointless game on facebook.. ameba pico

apart from that theres Magna Carta 2 and demo of Castlevania Harmony of Despair

Ceti Alpha

Speaking of demos, I have this ROM of a NES/8bit Drac X on the Nitrografx emu for the DS. It's VERY unfinished, and looks horrible. Not even worth mentioning, really. But there it is.
IMG

blueraven

I FINALLY BEAT DRAGONS LAIR!!! on teh iPhone!

And now I'm playing the waiting game!!

turbogrfxfan

jj and crap, last sunheart,insanity
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

blueraven

BlueBMW

Playing y's book 1 and 2 on the duo.  Started last night and just made it to y's 2.  Pretty good so far.  Although now I found out there's a version of these two on DS.  How do the two versions compare?
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

TR0N

Quote from: BlueBMW on 08/15/2010, 08:51 PMPlaying y's book 1 and 2 on the duo.  Started last night and just made it to y's 2.  Pretty good so far.  Although now I found out there's a version of these two on DS.  How do the two versions compare?
Most fans consider the ds version of Ys 1&2 to be piss poor far as controlls go etc.Though "the psp version of Ys 1&2" will be released in the u.s later in year wich is supose to be a port of the pc version.
IMG

_Paul

Dusted off the old DC and I've started playing through Shenmue again.

JoshTurboTrollX

PSO Ep I and II Xbox-  finally hacked my version so I could play it without having an Xbox live account!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

_Paul

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/16/2010, 01:34 PMPSO Ep I and II Xbox-  finally hacked my version so I could play it without having an Xbox live account!!
PSO was just the most amazing experience. I played it offline a little the other day on DC. I'll have to sort out getting Blue Burst onto one of those free servers on PC.

TR0N

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/16/2010, 01:34 PMPSO Ep I and II Xbox-  finally hacked my version so I could play it without having an Xbox live account!!
Nice i got plans still to play the gc version of pso again on schthack.It's a private server that suports the gc,dc&pc version of pso.I all ready got the (gc bba) and the (logictech linkplay) it's just a matter of getting it hooked up.
IMG

turbogrfxfan

made a fight night........... playing, asuka burning fest, kabuki, ff2 and sf2

blueraven

I played MK2 at the Airport yesterday.

F**K YEAH NIGHTWOLF

25c (Canadian) 35 min of pure WIN :D

turbogrfxfan

Quote from: blueraven on 08/18/2010, 05:22 AMI played MK2 at the Airport yesterday.

F**K YEAH NIGHTWOLF

25c (Canadian) 35 min of pure WIN :D
awesome blue!

blueraven

It truly was, TGfan,

Today, Blazing Lazers EMU!

turbogrfxfan

Quote from: blueraven on 08/19/2010, 06:23 AMIt truly was, TGfan,

Today, Blazing Lazers EMU!
have you ever checked this out blue. you can play five a day and it unlimited if you sign up for free.  alot of homebrew also.http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/retro/game.php?id=7280

blueraven

YES TGFAN

I was playing the emu at that actual site, although I haven't registered for fear of spam.

Winning Shots Golf today. wooo

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436