10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

WTB: Duo-R

Started by ApolloBoy, 08/31/2010, 03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

ApolloBoy

I'm looking for a Duo-R system, preferably RGB-modded, to replace my TG-CD setup. I need with at least one controller and all the hookups, and maybe a few games depending on what they are. I'm also looking for these PC Engine games to replace my US copies:

Alien Crush
Bloody Wolf
Gunhed
Makyou Densetsu
Ninja Spirit
PC Genjin
PC Genjin 2
Sidearms
Space Harrier
IMG

OldMan

Does that mean the tg-16 cd will be up for grabs ?

ApolloBoy

Quote from: TheOldMan on 08/31/2010, 03:34 PMDoes that mean the tg-16 cd will be up for grabs ?
It is, but I'm only selling it locally because of how huge the box is.
IMG

Kobiekun

I ordered an RGB modded PC Engine DUO-R from doujindance on eBay and was very pleased with what I got.

ApolloBoy

Quote from: Kobiekun on 09/01/2010, 10:10 PMI ordered an RGB modded PC Engine DUO-R from doujindance on eBay and was very pleased with what I got.
Yeah, I saw that and it looks a bit out of my price range at the moment. I haven't sold my TG-CD setup yet, so I'll see how much I get for it and then figure out things from there.
IMG

ApolloBoy

IMG