10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Dear Santa Claus: Go Fuck Your self.....

Started by Sparky, 12/03/2010, 10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

Tis the season to make some good fucking fun of that old prick Santa Claus for not bringing you everything you wanted each year!!!

Soooooo post your rude or funny jokes, video or just picts of old saint fucker santa!!!!
This should be good for some holiday cheer... let the lulz begin!!!!

bad-santa.jpg

Starfighter

The classic, so we have it over with:
IMG

And my favorite:
IMG

NecroPhile

In the future, Robot Santa wants to kill you:

/robosanta.jpg

He knows when you are sleeping,
He knows when you're on the can,
He'll hunt you down and blast your ass from here to Pakistan.
Oh, you'd better not breathe, you'd better not move,
You're better off dead, I'm telling you, dude.
Santa Claus is gunning you down!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

blueraven

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Sparky

blueraven

blueraven

blueraven

blueraven

blueraven

blueraven

blueraven

Sparky

blueraven

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Mathius

TGX16

Quote from: Mathius on 12/21/2010, 02:04 AM
Quote from: blueraven on 12/11/2010, 08:40 AMhttp://www.bofunk.com/video/11406/super_wasted_santa.html
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't belly laugh often, but I did this time! :lol:
That trunkdive gotta hurt..........WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA  :lol:

JoshTurboTrollX

IMG

it's late but I laughed!  Sega Shiro!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!