RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Some important NEWS about the PC Engine!

Started by Tatsujin, 05/24/2009, 09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opethian

Quote from: guest on 11/08/2010, 10:52 AMCould such a powered pony outrun teh fabled '77?  I doubt it, but it'd be close.
5pointobey.jpg
That almost looks like a SuperGrafx lol
IMG

Mathius

I always thought the SuperGrafx looked like a high-performance engine. :)

Tatsujin

I can't see any hexagon screws in there [-(
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

blueraven

Quote from: Mathius on 11/08/2010, 06:30 PMI always thought the SuperGrafx looked like a high-performance engine. :)
It does. :)

Vecanti

Quote from: Opethian on 11/08/2010, 02:12 PM
Quote from: guest on 11/08/2010, 10:52 AMCould such a powered pony outrun teh fabled '77?  I doubt it, but it'd be close.
5pointobey.jpg
That almost looks like a SuperGrafx lol
SuperGrafx would be more like a V16 engine though:
bmw_7er_e32_v16_3599-b.jpg

BlueBMW

I know that motor!  That's called the M70B50 v12.  Came out in the 1988 750iL.  5.0L made about 300 HP.   Smoooooth running motor.  Lasted forever too!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Vecanti

Actually, it's a V16.  6.7L 408 bhp.  It's about a foot longer than the M70.  The article says it was ready for full production, but BMW never used it.  I think it was created by the same guys that made the M70 though.

http://www.bmwblog.com/2009/11/02/bmws-secret-7-series-model-e32-prototype-with-6-7l-v16-engine/

henrycsc

Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

BlueBMW

Quote from: GobanToba on 11/09/2010, 09:09 PMActually, it's a V16.  6.7L 408 bhp.  It's about a foot longer than the M70.  The article says it was ready for full production, but BMW never used it.  I think it was created by the same guys that made the M70 though.

http://www.bmwblog.com/2009/11/02/bmws-secret-7-series-model-e32-prototype-with-6-7l-v16-engine/
Haha you're right!  My phone cut off the last few cylinders :P  Looks IDENTICAL to an M70,  It would be pretty natural to add a few more cylinders :D  I remember hearing rumors about a V16 from back around 1990 or so,  guess that must be it!  It was hard enough servicing the M70 let alone an even larger engine!

Although I'd take working on the old V12s (or that V16) over the new junk they keep coming out with....  our new new twin turbo V8 is an absolute nightmare to work on!  The turbos / exhaust are in the engine valley and the intakes are on the bottom.  It runs backwards of most motors.  Oh and its packed so tight you cant do anything hardly without removing it from the car first.

Sorry for my mistake!  I should know my BMW stuff!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Mathius

You guys keep talking about engines people on the outside are really going to start thinking this is a site dedicated to PC Engines and their FX.  It wouldn't be the first time. :lol:

Arkhan Asylum

I cant wait for car enthusiasts to join here and be like HEY I HAVE ENGINE PROBLM.  CAN YOU GUYS HAELP?
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 11/10/2010, 12:58 AMI cant wait for car enthusiasts to join here and be like HEY I HAVE ENGINE PROBLM.  CAN YOU GUYS HAELP?
It already happened once in one of the PC-FX discussion threads earlier in the year.

blueraven

Quote from: Mathius on 11/10/2010, 01:06 AM
Quote from: guest on 11/10/2010, 12:58 AMI cant wait for car enthusiasts to join here and be like HEY I HAVE ENGINE PROBLM.  CAN YOU GUYS HAELP?
It already happened once in one of the PC-FX discussion threads earlier in the year.
I remember fielding a question about a guy who was looking to rebuild a turbocharger. This was over a year ago.

_Paul

BlueBMW

We've got a couple of car guys in here so we're ready for em when they come a knockin!

NecroPhile

Quote from: blueraven on 11/10/2010, 02:28 AMI remember fielding a question about a guy who was looking to rebuild a turbocharger. This was over a year ago.
You helped a spambot.

Quote from: guest on 11/10/2010, 05:09 AMevolutionobey.jpg
Nice one.  8)
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

henrycsc

and for those that can't wrap their heads around Darwinism....

/creationism.jpg
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Starfighter

Quote from: MathiusIt already happened once in one of the PC-FX discussion threads earlier in the year.
Do you have a link to that post?

NecroPhile

Quote from: Starfighter on 11/11/2010, 06:37 AMDo you have a link to that post?
From earlier in this thread by sunteam_paul (clicky) -

pcesistenechapel.jpg

Starfighter

Thanks but I meant to the person who thought this forum was about car engines. :)

NecroPhile

Quote from: Starfighter on 11/11/2010, 09:38 AMThanks but I meant to the person who thought this forum was about car engines. :)
Sorry.  Reading comprehension fail.  :oops:

Mathius

Quote from: Starfighter on 11/11/2010, 09:38 AMThanks but I meant to the person who thought this forum was about car engines. :)
It's up in the PC-FX Discussion threads somewhere. He didn't make his own thread, but posted in a random one.

NecroPhile

Here's the spambot with turbo questions (scroll down - the original post was removed), and here's another auto related spambot.

Starfighter

_Paul

libertyobey.jpg PCELadyLiberty.png

Tatsujin

Duo_R

iobeycopy.jpg

iObey.....or else!!!!
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

blueraven

Quote from: guest on 11/11/2010, 05:23 PMHere's the spambot with turbo questions (scroll down - the original post was removed), and here's another auto related spambot.
I searched for this post for 15 minutes. Yes, that was the one I was referencing. 

The spambot thing; I understand now.

blueraven

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 11/12/2010, 06:28 PMlibertyobey.jpg
Well played.  =D&gt;

"Give me your Irem, your Cyber Core, your Hudson masses...."

Opethian

Thibaut must have snuck that PCE in there when they shipped that from France. lol
IMG

blueraven

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Vecanti

vxgeb4.jpg huou9k.jpg

BlueBMW

Its just too bad BMW Sauber doesn't exist as an F1 team anymore. :cry:

pcf1.jpg

Ceti Alpha

IMG

blueraven

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Tatsujin

blueraven

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Tatsujin

indeed it is. teh clarence "obey" biddickler.

Ceti Alpha

IMG

Vecanti

Tatsujin

Mathius

Opethian

IMG

_Paul

Quote from: Opethian on 01/21/2011, 08:59 AMBITCHES LEAVE!!!
Haha, the TV-safe version of Robocop was so awful..."Ladies please leave.", "You stupid dipstick", "Once I even called him...airhead!"

blueraven