10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

ascii store WTF

Started by guyjin, 02/12/2011, 07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

guyjin

http://ascii-store.jp/p/4959380971072/

a) is this the same ascii we know and love?
b) if so, what the fuck are they doing selling sleeping bags, much less bizzarro ones?

esteban

All I can say is...

IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TheClash603

I am not the biggest anatomy expert, but why don't I see a schlong?