10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Price Check : New Adventure Island

Started by ScumBum, 02/18/2011, 12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

ScumBum

Whats a Complete New Adventure Island going for these days ?

hoobs88

US or Japanese?
I think the last US one that I saw was around $25
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

ScumBum

Quote from: hoobs88 on 02/18/2011, 02:11 PMUS or Japanese?
I think the last US one that I saw was around $25
ok , thanks ,

nat